It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Vaccines for Travelling Abroad  (Read 52527 times)

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Vaccines for Travelling Abroad
« Reply #75 on: August 13, 2021, 05:22:00 AM »
LMAO!

Now it’s gotten hotter it is starting to ‘kill children’. Imagine that. A full year of the virus and kids were untouchable, and here we are!

Boosters, baby!
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2021, 06:12:29 AM »
By skin in the game, if you were a health worker or other party that is directly affected by the mandates.

The point in this mess they created is, we are at a critical point to stop playing politics and get everyone educated, especially the politicians, instead of these endless scare tactics upon the public constantly played over something as ineffective as this leaky vaccine. If this vaccine is as good as advertise, it would’ve long been approved. Far from it. If anything it’s getting hotter.

Making stupid mandate exempting one from the other tells people a blatant lie that if you’re vaccinated, you’re immune and safe from being a spreader. No, you simply became a walking killer on the loose permitted everywhere, locked and loaded.

My stupid brother, who brought covid into my home is so convinced he can’t possibly be infected because he’s vaccinated despite even witnessing his wife started coughing for 2 weeks. I got covid from him and fared better than him and his wife. Yet he feels he need not be tested, thus not notify everyone they’ve been in close contact with since he began showing symptoms.

Here is another perfect example of this that happened in LA a short while ago. MSM won't cover it, but I guarantee you, just like my bro, this is much more prevalent than what the public knows and understand. I strongly usher you to read it. Let's stop freaking kidding ourselves.

http://www.pastemagazine.com/comedy/covid/covid-and-the-la-comedy-scene/

The LA County idiot who called me is even more uneducated about which she was supposed to be an authority on. Politicians and the media are again in a frenzy politicizing this virus all over again.

Anyway, it doesn’t matter really. It’s the stupid world we’re forced to live in. Maybe just as well. Have a safe and enjoyable flight.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 09:44:51 AM by GQBlues »
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Covid vaccines save lives and limit hospitalization
« Reply #77 on: August 13, 2021, 07:13:27 AM »
Break through cases do happen (vaccinated people getting covid).
This should not be surprising given that the vaccines have always known to be 85-93 percent or so effective.

But what is more important is what happens to the people who experience break through cases.

Recent analysis gave data for mid-June to early-July for Ohio and Virginia.

In Ohio, breakthrough cases accounted for 0.2% of hospitalizations
and 0.5% of deaths. In Virginia, they made up 0.3% of
hospitalizations and 1.7% of deaths (but still only 42 breakthrough
infection deaths).

To put that in perspective, unvaccinated people are 135 times more likely to be hospitalized for COVID in Ohio (155 times in Virginia) and 59 times more likely to die from it in Ohio (23 times in Virginia).

The COVID-19 vaccines are effective and save lives.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #78 on: August 13, 2021, 08:41:12 AM »
Have any of you actually heard the result of the investigation regarding the lab leak? I bet not very many.

Suppression of factual data, maybe concealing pertinent data, etc...had been a very common and blatant exercise both by the media and the current political landscape. We've witness this just this past 5 years.

If the vaccine is as effective as they say it is, booster shots shouldn't be necessary, and approval should've been long handed out. Reality says otherwise. This is a leaky vaccine.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 08:45:45 AM by GQBlues »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #79 on: August 13, 2021, 10:21:38 AM »
When I drive to the store, I put on my seat belt.  This small, simple act does not
guarantee my survival
in the event of an accident, but can greatly increase
my chances of surviving

I only drive my car while carrying a frozen salmon in my lap,
because the odds of being in a wreck with a frozen salmon in
your lap are astronomical. 

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #80 on: August 13, 2021, 12:24:48 PM »
There you go...

How do vaccinated people spread Delta? What the science says (nature.com)

You feel you need to get vaccinated, make sure that you do. I'm neither an opponent or proponent of this leaky vaccine. This should be an individual's decision. What I am against is this stupid narrative promoting vaccination by making a separation between those that are from those that are not, giving vaccinated folks this stupid belief that cannot get infected, and thus spread it. Vaccinated or not, you will contract COVID and go through the very same viral shedding.

If you are immune compromised, black lunged (smoker), obese/overweight, diabetic, etc...get as many layer of protection to protect yourself. Just don't be so deluded that if you contract this virus, and you meet the known compromised state noted above, there's a darn good chance you're dead by Tuesday.

And if the study is true, leaky vaccines is definitely making this pathogen much more virulent and lethal for all of us.

Vaccinated or not, you feel any type of symptoms, more than probable you've been virally shedding up to 48 hours prior you feeling the symptom. Initiate immediate contact tracing and notification of people in your circle. Quit being a silly liberal and believe you're immune to the virus simply because you got vaccinated. That is now a known myth, and politicians continue to give everyone a false sense of security.

Hundreds of thousands of untested illegal immigrants crossed our border, and tens of thousands let loose in our country. Why is the media absent in reporting this actual event? Politics.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 12:28:59 PM by GQBlues »

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #81 on: August 13, 2021, 04:59:50 PM »
I only drive my car while carrying a frozen salmon in my lap,
because the odds of being in a wreck with a frozen salmon in
your lap are astronomical.

:ROFL:

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2021, 04:18:09 AM »
LMAO!

Now it’s gotten hotter it is starting to ‘kill children’. Imagine that. A full year of the virus and kids were untouchable, and here we are!

Boosters, baby!

GQ even the original virus was potentially life threatening to those with underlying health conditions of all ages, most notably the elderly but also those much younger. If you recall even a few children past away from the original virus dispelling the myth up to that date that they weren't affected by the Coronavirus.

If a person has had their immune system compromised by liver, kidney transplants, etc then even with two doses of the vaccine they are still going to be very vulnerable to the virus. A third shot of the vaccine may or may not help much but it is a they have got left to try.

Most children will be fine though with normal immune systems but it helps stop the spread of they have the vaccine and potentially reduce symptoms they might otherwise suffer from.

Anyhow from the report it looks like things are really starting to fall apart in some places in the US now. The report says some hospitals are at breaking point and look set to fall apart in a week or so if present rate continues. Looking at the Coronavirus infection graph for the US it looks like it will do so, it's going up a lot a combination of the Delta variant and not enough vaccinations I guess.

Here in the UK we are continuing to trudge through the Delta variant, infections have gone back up a little. Deaths are around 100 per day rough average. Doesn't look like it's running out of steam here any time soon so just a question of how long it will go on for. My guess is it will continue throughout August and into September. Kids will likely get vaccinated in school this September. Winter will then be coming up so will have to see if it is still ongoing into winter with a possible upsurge in Flu, Pneumonia, Norovirus, etc.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2021, 05:31:28 AM »
GQ even the original virus was potentially life threatening to those with underlying health conditions of all ages, most notably the elderly but also those much younger. If you recall even a few children past away from the original virus dispelling the myth up to that date that they weren't affected by the Coronavirus.

If a person has had their immune system compromised by liver, kidney transplants, etc then even with two doses of the vaccine they are still going to be very vulnerable to the virus. A third shot of the vaccine may or may not help much but it is a they have got left to try.

Most children will be fine though with normal immune systems but it helps stop the spread of they have the vaccine and potentially reduce symptoms they might otherwise suffer from.

Anyhow from the report it looks like things are really starting to fall apart in some places in the US now. The report says some hospitals are at breaking point and look set to fall apart in a week or so if present rate continues. Looking at the Coronavirus infection graph for the US it looks like it will do so, it's going up a lot a combination of the Delta variant and not enough vaccinations I guess.

Here in the UK we are continuing to trudge through the Delta variant, infections have gone back up a little. Deaths are around 100 per day rough average. Doesn't look like it's running out of steam here any time soon so just a question of how long it will go on for. My guess is it will continue throughout August and into September. Kids will likely get vaccinated in school this September. Winter will then be coming up so will have to see if it is still ongoing into winter with a possible upsurge in Flu, Pneumonia, Norovirus, etc.

Trench like so many other subjects you pontificate on this board, you just don't "get it". Each of us were born with an immune system that has the ability to fight and dispel most if not all viruses and variants the body may encounter. Some of us have compromised immune systems that may not fight the virus as efficiently and thus severe illness and death could result. The percentage of us in that category is .02% worldwide. Herd immunity not vaccinations are the avenue to putting this virus down as history has proven. As we are seeing now and as we have seen through the years with regular flu shots, variants happen as the virus fights for it's life. Also proven is that mutation variants are weaker, not stronger.

You should question "why" the virus, this virus more specifically is present at all. It is man made, it did not jump to humans from a Wuhan wet market or a bat cave 1000 miles from there. The plandemic is man made. The data is highly manipulated. It has been since the first lock downs and now has shifted into over drive with the "delta variant". The same people responsible for the plandemic, manipulating the data and pushing this agenda will always have another variant to draw on. The science has also been manipulated for fear. It is working beautifully as sheeple of the world continue to follow the plandemic and get more jabs.

If you in fact did your research and you "followed the science" would would not have ever received your first jab. As you did, now you will be in line for every subsequent jab they wish to inject you with. It will be necessary for you to survive. You, I and everybody has anti-bodies in our immune system. Do you know the difference in specific and non-specific anti-bodies?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2021, 07:01:18 AM »
Trench like so many other subjects you pontificate on this board, you just don't "get it". Each of us were born with an immune system that has the ability to fight and dispel most if not all viruses and variants the body may encounter. Some of us have compromised immune systems that may not fight the virus as efficiently and thus severe illness and death could result. The percentage of us in that category is .02% worldwide. Herd immunity not vaccinations are the avenue to putting this virus down as history has proven. As we are seeing now and as we have seen through the years with regular flu shots, variants happen as the virus fights for it's life. Also proven is that mutation variants are weaker, not stronger.

You should question "why" the virus, this virus more specifically is present at all. It is man made, it did not jump to humans from a Wuhan wet market or a bat cave 1000 miles from there. The plandemic is man made. The data is highly manipulated. It has been since the first lock downs and now has shifted into over drive with the "delta variant". The same people responsible for the plandemic, manipulating the data and pushing this agenda will always have another variant to draw on. The science has also been manipulated for fear. It is working beautifully as sheeple of the world continue to follow the plandemic and get more jabs.

If you in fact did your research and you "followed the science" would would not have ever received your first jab. As you did, now you will be in line for every subsequent jab they wish to inject you with. It will be necessary for you to survive. You, I and everybody has anti-bodies in our immune system. Do you know the difference in specific and non-specific anti-bodies?

Well relying on the immune system didn't work too well for that solicitor, the guy who lost his parents & brother, or the construction 'expert' who was obsessed with healthy diet and fitness did it? It failed them abysmally and made a great fool out of the Cambridge Uni educated solicitor. I'm quite happy to have had the jab and ignore all these conspiracy ramblings. The only ones that may have any weight are to be cautious of the mRNA vaccines & possibly the virus may have escaped from the Wuhan lab. All the rest are the result of Americans letting their conspiracy suspicions get the better of them as usual.

Now I could have chanced it and not got the jab. I either would have got the virus or missed it by chance - but for how long? Had I gotten the Delta variant without the jab there is a good chance I would have died. Many of those now dying in hospital haven't had the jab. I could choose whether or not to have any subsequent jabs to get of the vaccine train as it were and then see how I fair. Again though I'm not so bothered with being jabbed with a needle every so often. If that is all that is needed to keep me going in the meantime then it is no big deal to me.

I personally feel grateful to be in a society where quick & effective vaccinations can be had against such viruses. In India & Brazil they didn't fair too well without the vaccine. In Ukraine the virus looks like it may be starting to be on the up again as the more virulent Delta variant spreads. Their Vaccination program has been slow so they could be in for a time of it. Ask them what they would choose if they had the choice?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2021, 10:43:03 AM »
Vaccines save lives.

“People don’t remember the gains we’ve made,” McIntyre says.

“In the 19th century, the leading cause of death in children was infectious disease. People would have 10 children and might lose five of them. We lived with high rates of infant mortality,” she says.

As well as two world wars, Australians in the first half of the 20th century had a Spanish flu pandemic and a bubonic plague outbreak to contend with, along with numerous spot-fires of disease.

The lethal diseases that routinely beset the population – such as the choking diphtheria, the crippling polio, the wracking tetanus – made childhood precarious.

One in 30 children died from gastroenteritis, diphtheria, scarlet fever, whooping cough and measles in 1911. In 1907, infectious diseases killed more than 300 people in every 100,000, according to data from the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. By 2019, that number had dropped to around 10.

To modern parents, disease names like polio and smallpox and diphtheria have been relegated by vaccination to arcane words with no practical relevance. But while these cruel diseases no longer kill Australian children, experts say there may be a risk of lapsing into complacency.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/aug/15/no-concept-of-how-awful-it-was-the-forgotten-world-of-pre-vaccine-childhood-in-australia 

Vaccines save lives.
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline BillyB

« Reply #86 on: August 19, 2021, 06:45:05 PM »

According to worldometers, deaths are up and infections are skyrocketing in the middle of summer compared to last year when nobody was vaccinated. FDA says significant risks and benefits are unknown. Vaccines can't stop infections and can't stop COVID and it creates the variants that are prolonging the pandemic and possibly making it more dangerous. The vaccine program they've designed for us will never end since they're solution to this pandemic is to beat it with a vaccine that doesn't work. There has never been a vaccine made to defeat a coronavirus and there has never been an mRNA vaccine created and there still isn't.

These are some of the things I and my wife talk about. She is going to get a religious exemption from taking the vaccine but if the governor of our state says medical personnel must be vaccinated we're moving. Doesn't make sense because no patient is any safer since vaccinated people get infected and transmit disease as easy as those that are unvaccinated. If her medical exemption doesn't work, we have big decisions to make. We may move to a state that doesn't force people to inject experimental vaccines into their bodies.

As my wife studies for the state test, she's being offered RN jobs. She's an honor student and they are offering her $25,000 sign up bonuses. She's just beginning her career so I'm willing to give up mine and start over for her benefit. Government documents show reproductive toxicity studies have not been completed on vaccines. In the past botched vaccines caused 10's of thousands of babies to be born without limbs, brain, and heart damage. My wife wants healthy kids and she's not taking any chances with a vaccine that was rushed and is currently failing.

The government has successfully manipulated people's minds, including my mom's.

Me: "Mom, the governor is mandating vaccines for health care workers and I don't want my wife taking experimental vaccines so we may have to move to another state."

Mom: "You have no right to tell your wife what can and can't go into her body."

Me: "Mom, listen to yourself. I just told you the government wants to tell my wife what to put into her body and you aren't even angry at them. But I am responsible for my family's health."

I'm a stubborn guy. One of the reasons you guys aren't wearing masks, experiencing more lockdowns, more restrictions, and more mandates is because of people like me who call the government BS for what it is. Give the government what they want, they will continue to take. See the mass protests in Europe resisting the government over their vaccine and pandemic plans? That is a good thing. They are using this pandemic to strip freedoms from us forever. Big red flag which tells us about who they are.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 06:50:16 PM by BillyB »
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2021, 07:14:13 PM »

According to worldometers, deaths are up and infections are skyrocketing in the middle of summer compared to last year when nobody was vaccinated. FDA says significant risks and benefits are unknown. Vaccines can't stop infections and can't stop COVID and it creates the variants that are prolonging the pandemic and possibly making it more dangerous. The vaccine program they've designed for us will never end since they're solution to this pandemic is to beat it with a vaccine that doesn't work. There has never been a vaccine made to defeat a coronavirus and there has never been an mRNA vaccine created and there still isn't.

These are some of the things I and my wife talk about. She is going to get a religious exemption from taking the vaccine but if the governor of our state says medical personnel must be vaccinated we're moving. Doesn't make sense because no patient is any safer since vaccinated people get infected and transmit disease as easy as those that are unvaccinated. If her medical exemption doesn't work, we have big decisions to make. We may move to a state that doesn't force people to inject experimental vaccines into their bodies.

As my wife studies for the state test, she's being offered RN jobs. She's an honor student and they are offering her $25,000 sign up bonuses. She's just beginning her career so I'm willing to give up mine and start over for her benefit. Government documents show reproductive toxicity studies have not been completed on vaccines. In the past botched vaccines caused 10's of thousands of babies to be born without limbs, brain, and heart damage. My wife wants healthy kids and she's not taking any chances with a vaccine that was rushed and is currently failing.

Me: "Mom, the governor is mandating vaccines for health care workers and I don't want my wife taking experimental vaccines so we may have to move to another state."

Me: "Mom, listen to yourself. I just told you the government wants to tell my wife what to put into her body and you aren't even angry at them. But I am responsible for my family's health."

I'm a stubborn guy. One of the reasons you guys aren't wearing masks, experiencing more lockdowns, more restrictions, and more mandates is because of people like me who call the government BS for what it is. Give the government what they want, they will continue to take. See the mass protests in Europe resisting the government over their vaccine and pandemic plans? That is a good thing. They are using this pandemic to strip freedoms from us forever. Big red flag which tells us about who they are.

It may ultimately be a losing battle.  Maybe the coronavirus mutates into something very lethal.  Something that takes out the young and healthy as well as the elderly or obese.  There have been other events such as this in the history of humans.  I'm still not convinced there is a giant worldwide conspiracy to strip the world's population of their rights.  It seems the concerns are warranted, maybe not for the virus in it's current form, but in potential future or perhaps likely forms of the virus that are potentially more lethal.      Since I'm not convinced it is manmade, I don't blame leaders, scientists, spokespeople, etc etc.  Perhaps it is just 'the way it is', in this time of history. 

Fathertime!     
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2021, 07:44:21 PM »
These are some of the things I and my wife talk about. She is going to get a religious exemption from taking the vaccine but if the governor of our state says medical personnel must be vaccinated we're moving. 
Never mind the Governor...the Biden Administration will ultimately decree such-----

http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/healthcare/news/2021/08/06/502409/mandatory-covid-19-vaccination-health-care-workers-condition-medicare-medicaid-participation/

http://apnews.com/article/lifestyle-joe-biden-business-health-travel-a1670ffa08f1f2eab42c675d99f1d9ad

http://apnews.com/article/business-health-coronavirus-pandemic-nursing-homes-2e6189cd41068b1e0f643ee7e4bfbb92 

Then...where can you move to?
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline BC

« Reply #89 on: August 20, 2021, 03:51:13 AM »

For the upmpteenth time, the vaccines are working.

http://www.wbay.com/2021/08/19/covid-19-wisconsin-dhs-compares-vaccinated-unvaccinated-case-numbers/

The difference is a number of mitigation requirements have been dropped, along with the Delta variant that is much more transmissible.

IIRC a part of the immigration requirements for the US is a medical checkup along with vaccine requirements. http://www.uscis.gov/tools/designated-civil-surgeons/vaccination-requirements

Did your wife apply for a waiver due to religious reasons for these vaccines?  You do know that each vaccine has its risks and benefits?  You do know that some of the same side effects are reported with the required vaccinations as with COVID vaccines?  You do know that claiming a religious exemption would be lying?  You really want your wife to start her budding career with a lie, and that stating such and signing a form might well have future consequences?  Most employers do not tolerate false information on job application forms.

Your wife is being fed mis and disinformation. 

No, BillyB.  You alone are attempting to manipulate your mom's mind.

You are imposing your will, on others, based on unsound information you gather from cherry-picked internet sources.  Learn to respect the decisions of others.  Your wife's career is more important than your political whims.  Quit using her as your pawn.  You are not going to move anywhere and you know it.

That you are stubborn is not in doubt.  The government  and businesses are going to act without your permission and impose measures they deem fit.  If your wife wants to work for company X, and they require vaccinations, she'll just have to get vaccinated.  That simple.  It is their right to do so, and your wife's right to do as she wishes.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 03:52:54 AM by BC »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #90 on: August 20, 2021, 08:46:55 AM »

BC, I supplied government documents saying the significant risks and benefits of the vaccines are unknown and certain studies aren't completed and the vaccines are not approved for use on humans but it has emergency use authorization. I posted videos of leading vaccine experts that tell us why all coronavirus vaccines failed in the past and why the current ones are dangerous. They seen a lot of injured and dead lab animals to know what they are talking about. I posted worldometers data showing we are having an outbreak of a respiratory disease in the middle of summer. This doesn't happen with raspatory diseases. The vaccines made it much worse this year compared to last when nobody was vaccinated. The vaccines are turning us into human petri dishes creating more variants, more problems and prolonging this pandemic. I'd like to debate you more on this but management asked me to cut back so I won't be able to get into a vigorous debate with you. Go back to my old posts to find all the expert testimony or government fact sheets or you can keep trusting government doctors who are controlled by politicians who a bought by big pharma telling us the vaccines are safe and effective on television commercials. They are denying us informed consent so we must inform ourselves before consenting.

Never mind the Governor...the Biden Administration will ultimately decree such-----

http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/healthcare/news/2021/08/06/502409/mandatory-covid-19-vaccination-health-care-workers-condition-medicare-medicaid-participation/

http://apnews.com/article/lifestyle-joe-biden-business-health-travel-a1670ffa08f1f2eab42c675d99f1d9ad

http://apnews.com/article/business-health-coronavirus-pandemic-nursing-homes-2e6189cd41068b1e0f643ee7e4bfbb92 

Then...where can you move to?

There's millions of us out there that are working hard to change the management of this country.

I'm still not convinced there is a giant worldwide conspiracy to strip the world's population of their rights.

The media isn't showing us the ongoing massive protests in Europe fighting over the control government want to place on them. The media isn't showing the aggressive lockdowns in Australia right now. Did you know one case showed up in New Zealand and they went back into lockdown?

It's in their nature government wants to grow and want control. You can have SARS, MERS, Ebola, Meningitis, Strep Throat, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Tuberculosis, Hepatitis, Shingles, Chicken Pos, Cold, Flu, Herpes, or HIV and you don't need a passport that gives you freedoms to travel on a plane, go to work, go to the cinema, shop for food, etc....

So if we want to prevent government from controlling us, we need to resist their stupid proposals. Our government has not been aggressive as other Western nations but they are moving in the direction of applying more control. We have more than a dozen variants right now but they only bring out a couple at a time to regulate fear. You think this summers outbreak is bad, just wait till winter. It'll be a nightmare scenario and it won't be caused by the virus, it will be caused by the vaccines.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline BC

« Reply #91 on: August 20, 2021, 09:17:23 AM »

BC, I supplied government documents saying the significant risks and benefits of the vaccines are unknown and certain studies aren't completed and the vaccines are not approved for use on humans but it has emergency use authorization. I posted videos of leading vaccine experts that tell us why all coronavirus vaccines failed in the past and why the current ones are dangerous. They seen a lot of injured and dead lab animals to know what they are talking about. I posted worldometers data showing we are having an outbreak of a respiratory disease in the middle of summer. This doesn't happen with raspatory diseases. The vaccines made it much worse this year compared to last when nobody was vaccinated. The vaccines are turning us into human petri dishes creating more variants, more problems and prolonging this pandemic. I'd like to debate you more on this but management asked me to cut back so I won't be able to get into a vigorous debate with you. Go back to my old posts to find all the expert testimony or government fact sheets or you can keep trusting government doctors who are controlled by politicians who a bought by big pharma telling us the vaccines are safe and effective on television commercials. They are denying us informed consent so we must inform ourselves before consenting.

The media isn't showing us the ongoing massive protests in Europe fighting over the control government want to place on them.

It's all in your head, BillyB.  You want huge protests in Europe.  They aren't happening.  The opinions of your 'experts' are not fact, and worth no more than any other.  Everything you posted above has been discussed in detail, but you failed to participate in the discussions as you wish instead to ignore, rather than face facts.

The real problem is you spouting mis and disinformation.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #92 on: August 23, 2021, 08:08:02 AM »
Pressured or otherwise, I received a text message stating the FDA granted Pfizer full vaccine approval.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 09:03:40 AM by GQBlues »

Offline BC

« Reply #93 on: August 23, 2021, 01:18:48 PM »

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2021, 08:56:13 AM »
Holy C-1-9 mandate, Batman! Are the Aussies' really cool with this? Getting arrested for 'being outside without good reason'?

http://twitter.com/charlieemmauk/status/1429471216260235266

I thought the budding two-tiered society the US is fast becoming is already gone bonkers, but to be arrested and fined because you're 'outside' amongst your friends without 'good reason' is more than a toe over the line crazy!!!

Are they (police) really pepper spraying children for protesting while holding signs that say 'Let me Play!' ?

http://twitter.com/thereclaimparty/status/1429380723455180805

:o
« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 09:38:09 AM by GQBlues »

Offline BC

« Reply #95 on: August 24, 2021, 12:46:35 PM »
GQ,

Italy has similar laws and fines during lockdowns, and especially for those that are positive and break quarantine. I wouldn't call such unique to Australia.

Fortunately, for the moment stable in Italy with no lockdowns and only minimal restrictions and quarantine for those that test positive.  Should be able to reach 80% 12 and over fully vaccinated by the end of September.  Most vaccines now going to the younger crowd before school starts. Over 50 and vulnerable, already well over 80% are vaccinated.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2021, 01:28:19 PM »
BC-

I can fully understand the guy in the elevator getting fined, maybe even arrested. But I'm having a hard time with getting arrested just for being outside if you're not 'proven' positive, or is showing any symptoms. That just seem so draconian to me.

Not to belabor the point, but after 1.5 years I'm still mystified how a virus with an incredibly low mortality rate (0.064% worldwide; 0.19% US) be this traumatic everywhere.

In the US, CDC study showed 78% of hospitalized patients with COVID-19 are folks who are overweight/obese. 78%!! That's almost 8 out of 10 folks!!!

A study by World Obesity Federation cited the risk of death is 10 times higher in countries where half of the adults are overweight/obese. This easily explains the relative higher rate of deaths in the US than anywhere else. You can look at country per country and make the correlation of obesity rate vs COVID deaths, and the number is fairly astounding.

Anyway, congrats on your vaccination development there! It's slowly creeping up here too, but not at that type of pace.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 02:30:23 PM by GQBlues »

Offline BC

« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2021, 06:19:19 PM »
BC-

I can fully understand the guy in the elevator getting fined, maybe even arrested. But I'm having a hard time with getting arrested just for being outside if you're not 'proven' positive, or is showing any symptoms. That just seem so draconian to me.

During the dark days in Italy, it was much the same.  You stayed in your home unless you had essential things to do, like grocery shopping, doctor visit, essential work, etc.  Yes, it was Draconian, but was the only way to slow down the spread.  Not enough masks, not even close to a vaccine and hospitals overwhelmed.  Everyone carried around a form declaring their intent for the trip, and there were controls.  Even going out of your own city/town was not allowed.

Not to belabor the point, but after 1.5 years I'm still mystified how a virus with an incredibly low mortality rate (0.064% worldwide; 0.19% US) be this traumatic everywhere.

I guess one has to remember that there was a lot of mitigation going on.  I'd hate to see what would happen without even trying...  I suspect the number of deaths would have doubled, tripled, quadrupled or even more.  Peru has around 6000 deaths per million.  The US now around 2000, so well within the realm of possibility.  At those levels, a lot of other factors come into play, supply and food chain breakdowns, healthcare total breakdowns, essential services, banking, complete lawlessness, and on and on when the survival instinct kicks in.  A chain reaction driven by fear that would certainly have caused even more death than the virus.  Add other aliments into the mix, cholera, typhoid etc.  A real nightmare scenario.

In the US, CDC study showed 78% of hospitalized patients with COVID-19 are folks who are overweight/obese. 78%!! That's almost 8 out of 10 folks!!!

A study by World Obesity Federation cited the risk of death is 10 times higher in countries where half of the adults are overweight/obese. This easily explains the relative higher rate of deaths in the US than anywhere else. You can look at country per country and make the correlation of obesity rate vs COVID deaths, and the number is fairly astounding.

Indeed, obesity is a big factor, but others weigh in as well, age being the greatest.  Hypertension, diabetes.

Anyway, congrats on your vaccination development there! It's slowly creeping up here too, but not at that type of pace.

Yes, Italy is doing quite well and the effort is showing good progress and solid results.  I tip my hat as well.  Italy is famous for its unruly population and disregarding norms like lines, driving, seat belt use, parking etc. but they really pulled together and got everything well organized.  Having been hit very hard initially made it very real for the population, you could almost imagine the virus like a fog during lockdowns.  Many mistakes were made, but a lot was learned as well.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #98 on: August 25, 2021, 10:45:40 PM »
A new UK study that shows the vaccines start not to protect as well after 5-6 months:

http://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/08/25/covid-protection-for-the-fully-vaccinated-is-waning-uk-study-finds.html

BBC News - Coronavirus: Waning immunity and rising cases - time to worry?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58334835

Whether it falls away more as each month passes beyond that 5-6 months we've still got to find out as not enough time has passed. If so then we could be in for the long haul with this virus. I think countries in the west could go on vaccinating their populations for some years but whether further vaccinations will be effective after having been already vaccinated several times in the past who knows. Possibly a slightly different vaccine based on a variant might do but again probably only or so long.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 11:06:53 PM by Trenchcoat »

Offline ML

« Reply #99 on: August 26, 2021, 07:54:28 AM »
A new UK study that shows the vaccines start not to protect as well after 5-6 months:

We have to get a new flu shot every year.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541012
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1896
Total: 1907

+-Recent Posts

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM