It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Vaccines for Travelling Abroad  (Read 53016 times)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Vaccines for Travelling Abroad
« Reply #100 on: August 27, 2021, 12:57:41 PM »
As my wife studies for the state test, she's being offered RN jobs. She's an honor student and they are offering her $25,000 sign up bonuses. She's just beginning her career so I'm willing to give up mine and start over for her benefit. Government documents show reproductive toxicity studies have not been completed on vaccines. In the past botched vaccines caused 10's of thousands of babies to be born without limbs, brain, and heart damage. My wife wants healthy kids and she's not taking any chances with a vaccine that was rushed and is currently failing.

The above statement is inaccurate.  mRNA vaccines have been human trialed since 2006.  There is zero evidence of effects on human reproduction.  It's been tested on pregnant women, with zero effects on the foetus.

http://www.nature.com/articles/s41577-021-0052
http://www.nature.com/articles/nrd.2017.2435-y
http://www.nature.com/articles/s41577-021-00525-y

Your wife's bigger concern should be reproducing with a man over 50 years old - higher risk of premature birth, late still birth, low Agpar scores, higher incidence of birth defects, and increased likelihood of childhood cancers, psychiatric and cognitive disorders, and autism.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #101 on: August 28, 2021, 08:23:11 AM »
Your wife's bigger concern should be reproducing with a man over 50 years old - higher risk of premature birth, late still birth, low Agpar scores, higher incidence of birth defects, and increased likelihood of childhood cancers, psychiatric and cognitive disorders, and autism.

My father was 41 when he helped my mother become pregnant with me.

But he continued on with this practice and fathered three of my brothers at age 51, 53 and 55.

Two of those brothers are now deceased:  One from a motorcycle wreck and one after a series of small strokes.

No cancer nor autism in my family . . . but we are all a bit crazy (maybe weird is a better word) . . . which comes (I think) from both sides of my family; a bit more from mother's side !!!
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline ML

Jimmy not Billy
« Reply #102 on: August 28, 2021, 09:39:53 AM »
My wife wants healthy kids and she's not taking any chances with a vaccine that was rushed and is currently failing.

Billy, take care to name your first son Jimmy rather than after you.

Jimmy's are more successful than Billy's.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #103 on: August 28, 2021, 11:13:20 AM »
45 was my cut-off age for new offspring. Was 43 when my youngest son was born, IMO already pushing the limits.

Offline BC

« Reply #104 on: August 28, 2021, 11:32:25 AM »
My old pops (Near 101 years old) is in assisted living.  I often barge past the front desk, but today they told me after today I can no longer visit without the dreaded vaccine. 

Last year I was not able to visit my dad during his final months. We were all in lockdown, travel possibilities scarce, and no vaccine available. Mother forbade me to travel until we were all vaccinated. We did keep up with video chats, but really, really wish I could have been there.  Technology can't replace a hug, a couple shots can make it possible.  Small sacrifice, no-brainer.

Offline BC

CSI COVID
« Reply #105 on: August 29, 2021, 04:20:50 AM »
http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7035e2.htm?s_cid=mm7035e2_w

This is a very interesting read, not because of the obvious, but for other reasons as well.

Teacher tested positive, still went to work for two days instead of isolating, infecting kids in the class and others.

By analyzing timing of subsequent infections and using genomic sequencing to 'track' the resulting infections, well-defined evidentiary material was produced, substantiating the cause of the outbreak.

In Italy, those that do not follow the rules and break quarantine requirements can be held criminally and civilly liable for any resulting damages. If someone dies, because they broke quarantine, they can be charged for homicide. Even those with known symptoms, fever, etc., not yet tested, could be liable in some cases.

I suspect, that even in the US, this case could result in lawsuits against the school and teacher involved, and maybe even charges against the teacher.

Be careful out there, if you have symptoms, get tested and do not only what is required by law, but what is good common sense as well.

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #106 on: August 29, 2021, 07:33:35 AM »
BC-

This is part of the problem, serious lack of trusted, consistent guideline.

If you look at the CDC protocol on what to do if you get infected, it never tells you to ‘get tested’. What it tells you to do is quarantine for ‘x’ days. There’s even variables on how many days you should, dependent on certain conditions. One that I find sinister is a person can stop quarantine if a person does not feel feverish for 24 hours without the aid of medication.

The much larger number of people infected never even knew they’re infected much less have a fever. When I had covid, I only felt a slight fever for less than 6 hours the entire week. I never found the need to take any type of medication.

Heck, here in Santa Monica an anti-vaccine mandate protest is causing business to board up windows in anticipation of violence against pro-vaccine crowd.

http://www.foxla.com/news/santa-monica-to-boost-police-presence-ahead-of-sunday-anti-vaccine-protest.amp
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 08:50:40 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline BC

« Reply #107 on: August 29, 2021, 02:36:56 PM »
GQ,

Indeed, very confusing when what's good for the goose is not good for the gander.

Although Italy has a handfull of autonomous regions, and some do balk from time to time, they all pretty much agree on the same standards, following the science and not politics.

I brought some tests with me from EU, surprised to find they are not sold here in the US.  Glad I did because it seems quite impossible to get tested here, or even buy antigen tests. Some stores advertise free* testing, then say you have to bring your insurance or voucher?  Strange..  What sense does that make.  The health department does not give tests because they are not health providers, so they farm it out to stores and such I reckon.  This also quite confusing.  I'm going to sign up for one just to see what happens.  I'm not insured in the US or on medicare or whatever.

Offline ML

« Reply #108 on: August 29, 2021, 04:34:33 PM »
Some stores advertise free* testing, then say you have to bring your insurance or voucher?  Strange..  What sense does that make.

They will provide free, but if they think some insurance might pay, then they would like to submit a claim.

I know in my state Covid tests and vaccines are free but there are signs saying bring your insurance card.  And yet, no one ever even asked to see our insurance cards.

Rules and procedures are in a flux from week to week.

Yes, not well coordinated but . . . many of the health workers are donating their time . . . so we really can't complain too much.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #109 on: August 29, 2021, 09:00:36 PM »
GQ,

Indeed, very confusing when what's good for the goose is not good for the gander.

Although Italy has a handfull of autonomous regions, and some do balk from time to time, they all pretty much agree on the same standards, following the science and not politics.

I brought some tests with me from EU, surprised to find they are not sold here in the US.  Glad I did because it seems quite impossible to get tested here, or even buy antigen tests. Some stores advertise free* testing, then say you have to bring your insurance or voucher?  Strange..  What sense does that make.  The health department does not give tests because they are not health providers, so they farm it out to stores and such I reckon.  This also quite confusing.  I'm going to sign up for one just to see what happens.  I'm not insured in the US or on medicare or whatever.

BC-

See if there’s a CVS drugstore near you. Maybe even Walgreens. They sell home test kits +/- $30.00.

http://www.cvs.com/shop/home-health-care/home-tests/home-covid-test

As for insurance card, tell them you don’t have one. Illegal immigrants don’t have that problem, you shouldn’t either.

Although since you likely voted for Biden, well…you know… :devil:
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #110 on: August 30, 2021, 02:01:52 AM »
Some more cases in the UK of people that didn't get the vaccine and didn't survive to tell the tale:

http://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dad-be-40-who-turned-24863682.amp

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/heart-gold-dad-dies-covid-24808025?utm_source=mantis_rec&utm_medium=amp&utm_campaign=more_like_this

To me looking like BillyB was right on this virus being like the Flu but year long around. I don't see that the Delta variant is any less deadly than the original, it appears more so if anything as it's taking many in their 30s & 40s that haven't been vaccinated and have no underlying health conditions. I've read reports that there have been mutations of the Delta variant, sub variants and one of those looks like it might be spreading a lot. Still early days to see if any variant of the variants will take over. The Delta variant still seems to be taking a deadly toll so guessing we'll see after its run its course where we are. With the vaccines losing effectiveness after 5-6 months it's looking like we could be stuck with at least a yearly if not twice yearly vaccination need. My guess is that the cost of this will end up having to be either paid privately or a taxation set up for it. Fortunately we are in wealthy nations that will probably be able to afford a vaccination system going on for quite some time.

http://www.google.com/amp/s/indianexpress.com/article/explained/covid-19-ay-12-sub-lineage-of-delta-variant-7473190/lite/

http://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/27/delta-covid-variant-doubles-risk-hospitalisation-new-study-finds

http://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58307215.amp
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 03:11:25 AM by Trenchcoat »
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BC

« Reply #111 on: August 30, 2021, 02:03:54 AM »
Kind thanks GQ!

I'll give Walgreens a try and see what happens.  Think there is a CVS out here as well.

Yeah,  :devil:  strange, I almost feel like an illegal.  Going through the process of getting a state driver's license, so at least have that to show for ID they list as required as well.  Haven't seen my social security card for decades, and need to somehow prove my SSN number is real??  SSA won't send me a replacement unless I have a state driver's license or ID. I do have a good SSN number.... So will have to pick up a copy of my DD-214 next week or so that I fortunately registered with the clerk of court decades ago as well.  I'm starting to understand a bit why this photo ID bizness to vote is such a debacle.  Lots of catch-22 situations involved, and certainly not doable on short notice, before an election.  Tried to get a driver's license a couple of years ago on my last visit.  They wouldn't give me one because I didn't have a car registered in my name, so had to put myself on my mom's insurance and provide proof of insurance as well this time 'round.  Sheezus.. all this to get a covid test?   Is an interesting exercise though and helps me better understand.

I'm really starting to get the feeling that it is Big Biz that runs this country and not government.  Already had to order a certified birth certificate from another state.  Found out the state doesn't do it anymore, have to go through a biz contractor that does that as well for 50 bucks including ups fee.  Need a credit card for that.  What do folks here do that don't have a credit card?

Over 6% of U.S. households, or a total 14.1 million American adults, are unbanked, according to the most recent National Survey of Unbanked and Underbanked Households by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).

« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 02:12:27 AM by BC »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #112 on: August 30, 2021, 03:30:08 AM »
Thinking I might want a Astra Zenaca vaccine booster around Christmas time. Anyone know where I might be able to pay to get this done privately in Europe? Could getting it done in Ukraine privately be a possibility for non citizens?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BC

« Reply #113 on: August 30, 2021, 03:56:31 AM »
I doubt possible in UA.  Folks I know there have been waiting for some time, and no under table antics were possible.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #114 on: August 30, 2021, 05:40:08 AM »
I doubt possible in UA.  Folks I know there have been waiting for some time, and no under table antics were possible.

Thanks BC appreciate the info. Surely a way for a rich foreign dude to walk to the front of the queue, a wad of foreign hard currency normally works wonders out there ;D

Offline BC

« Reply #115 on: August 30, 2021, 06:15:39 AM »
Thanks BC appreciate the info. Surely a way for a rich foreign dude to walk to the front of the queue, a wad of foreign hard currency normally works wonders out there ;D

Not as far as I know.  He has plenty of money, in any currency, and his wife is a nurse.  Without a doubt, more than you have.

Keep following your 'man from the west' mirage.  You have very little to offer that is worth anything there.

Guy at the bar asks the nice looking bartender if she likes him.  She answered "No".  He spit on a hundred dollar bill and stuck it to his forehead and asked "How about now?".  She took the hundred dollar bill, pocketed it and told him "Still no, but thanks for the tip."

But yeah, go ahead and try.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #116 on: August 30, 2021, 06:20:45 AM »
Not as far as I know.  He has plenty of money, in any currency, and his wife is a nurse.  Without a doubt, more than you have.

Keep following your 'man from the west' mirage.  You have very little to offer that is worth anything there.

Guy at the bar asks the nice looking bartender if she likes him.  She answered "No".  He spit on a hundred dollar bill and stuck it to his forehead and asked "How about now?".  She took the hundred dollar bill, pocketed it and told him "Still no, but thanks for the tip."

But yeah, go ahead and try.

Really, where have all the corrupt people gone in Ukraine these days, sigh :(

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #117 on: August 30, 2021, 07:56:11 AM »
Entirely possible.

I know someone who has obtained a vaccine certificate, completely authentic, down to batch numbers etc and properly stamped.

Offline BC

« Reply #118 on: August 30, 2021, 08:15:13 AM »
Entirely possible.

I know someone who has obtained a vaccine certificate, completely authentic, down to batch numbers etc and properly stamped.

Now that may well be possible, and according to my wife very much so in Russia.  Think Trenchie meant getting the actual vaccine.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #119 on: August 30, 2021, 09:04:45 AM »
Kind thanks GQ!

I'll give Walgreens a try and see what happens.  Think there is a CVS out here as well.

Yeah,  >:D  strange, I almost feel like an illegal.  Going through the process of getting a state driver's license, so at least have that to show for ID they list as required as well.  Haven't seen my social security card for decades, and need to somehow prove my SSN number is real??  SSA won't send me a replacement unless I have a state driver's license or ID. I do have a good SSN number.... So will have to pick up a copy of my DD-214 next week or so that I fortunately registered with the clerk of court decades ago as well.  I'm starting to understand a bit why this photo ID bizness to vote is such a debacle.  Lots of catch-22 situations involved, and certainly not doable on short notice, before an election.  Tried to get a driver's license a couple of years ago on my last visit.  They wouldn't give me one because I didn't have a car registered in my name, so had to put myself on my mom's insurance and provide proof of insurance as well this time 'round.  Sheezus.. all this to get a covid test?   Is an interesting exercise though and helps me better understand.

I'm really starting to get the feeling that it is Big Biz that runs this country and not government.  Already had to order a certified birth certificate from another state.  Found out the state doesn't do it anymore, have to go through a biz contractor that does that as well for 50 bucks including ups fee.  Need a credit card for that.  What do folks here do that don't have a credit card?

You'll be right to conclude that almost all functions of life here goes through some type of business handlers. Large part why our legislators are inundated with lobbyists, BC. I'm sure you've always been aware of this.

Anyway, getting a SS card only requires a government issued photo ID. Passport/military ID are widely accepted in all states. This is the reason why voter-ID is incredibly important. Of course, using a military card doesn't denote your citizenship, but it will cite your resident status nonetheless. Many States, like California, issues California ID and/or Driver's License for illegal immigrants, and this is where a lot of fraud begins to muck up our system.

As for auto insurance, not sure if you're aware of this but your relatives can ask to amend the policy and add you as listed driver for whatever time you deem appropriate, a week, month, etc..

Anyway, good luck in getting your home testing kit. Everyone should have a kit or two handy in their household these days.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 09:51:35 AM by GQBlues »

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #120 on: August 30, 2021, 10:07:56 AM »
Now that may well be possible, and according to my wife very much so in Russia.  Think Trenchie meant getting the actual vaccine.
Trenchies going to look like a pin hole cushion. With all the jabs he’s getting, he may turn out to be the first humanovirus.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #121 on: August 30, 2021, 10:19:48 AM »
Trenchies going to look like a pin hole cushion. With all the jabs he’s getting, he may turn out to be the first humanovirus.

Ah Gaunty just the man :D Now didn't you mention you got your virus jab done privately?

Offline BC

« Reply #122 on: August 30, 2021, 02:09:35 PM »

You'll be right to conclude that almost all functions of life here goes through some type of business handlers. Large part why our legislators are inundated with lobbyists, BC. I'm sure you've always been aware of this.

Yes, I was aware of such, but not as to the extent services I would expect to be still handled by govt actually being outsourced to commercial operators. 

Anyway, getting a SS card only requires a government issued photo ID. Passport/military ID are widely accepted in all states. This is the reason why voter-ID is incredibly important. Of course, using a military card doesn't denote your citizenship, but it will cite your resident status nonetheless. Many States, like California, issues California ID and/or Driver's License for illegal immigrants, and this is where a lot of fraud begins to muck up our system.

Yes, but I was not able to accomplish requesting a card the easy way online.  Instead, I'm now waiting for an available appointment at a SSA office an hour's drive away.  I would hope I can get an appointment sometime this week.  Walk-ins are not possible due to COVID.  Thereafter, I expect somewhere around a couple weeks before the replacement card arrives.  For those following this convo between GQ and myself, 'm not bitchin' and moaning, just reporting my direct experience.  As with the outsourcing thing, it's quite different hearing something and actually having to actually go through these processes.  I'm as close to an unbanked USC with very limited ID as it gets :)

As for auto insurance, not sure if you're aware of this but your relatives can ask to amend the policy and add you as listed driver for whatever time you deem appropriate, a week, month, etc..

Indeed GQ.  We're all USAA members so that part is quite easy and underway.

Anyway, good luck in getting your home testing kit. Everyone should have a kit or two handy in their household these days.

Yes, good luck for sure.. seems all the rapid DIY 15 min antigen type are sold out.  Most here 10 times the price in EU as well (for health dept approved/certified).  I'll just have my wife send me a couple dozen some if I need 'em.  Price in Italy is around 3-5 bucks delivery included for packs of 10.  Even the expensive Roche tests are only 175 bucks delivered for 25 tests which is 7 bucks per test.  Had I known this, I would have brought over a suitcase full and sold 'em like popcorn.  Obviously, a demand is present here for tests that are anonymous and don't require registration.  I find this very surprising, almost a racket.

http://www.praxisdienst.de/Laborbedarf/Tests/Corona+Schnelltests/Roche+SARS+CoV+2+Antigen+Selbsttest.html

Offline BillyB

« Reply #123 on: August 30, 2021, 10:43:13 PM »

mRNA vaccines have been human trialed since 2006. 

Yet none have ever made it to stage 3 trials. The COVID vaccines skipped stage 3 and many animal trials.

http://www.modernatx.com/pipeline

There is zero evidence of effects on human reproduction.

FDA factsheets for every vaccine say reproductive tests have not been completed. They take years to complete.

It's been tested on pregnant women, with zero effects on the foetus.

A Romanian woman I talked to last weeks said she knows 3 women that lost their babies right after taking the vaccine. She also knows a doctor who was told to write on death certificates everyone had COVID. An Iraqi guy who works for me says they do the same thing in his country. Lot's of deception from the people you're wanting to trust.

239 million doses ordered for Canadians which is much more than the population. Canadians will have multiple jabs of experimental vaccines for years to come.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/293-million-covid-vaccine-doses-ordered-for-canadians-enough-for-nearly-eight-shots-per-year-for-every-man-woman-and-child/

Hospitals can afford to fire medical personnel if they don't get vaxxed. That means we are not in a Pandemic and we don't have a medical emergency anymore.

Natural immunity 13 times more effective against anti vaccine Delta variant than vaccines.

http://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/ends-debate-israeli-study-shows-natural-immunity-13x-more-effective-vaccines-stopping

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/08/having-sars-cov-2-once-confers-much-greater-immunity-vaccine-no-infection-parties

Study shows 1/3rd of Americans having COVID which drops the case fatality rate to 0.3% which means COVID is a little more dangerous than the flu. Take away the inflated deaths and case fatality rate would fall further. Ask yourself with natural immunity being superior and a large amount of Americans have natural immunity, why are they pushing so hard for 100% of the population to be vaccinated especially after seeing the vaccines are failing?

http://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-03914-4

Fauci once said what the worst case scenario will be and there is evidence the worst case scenario is happening. The vaccines are making people worse. Vaxxed people still get the disease and transmit it. They become human petri dishes for anti vax variants to emerge. The vax compromises immune systems. Infections have skyrocketed this year compared to last year same time when nobody was vaccinated.

http://www.brighteon.com/93a0e297-5d74-4f7a-a9ea-7f2180760fd3

I don't follow government doctors that are controlled by politicians who are controlled by big pharma money. Many of the experts I follow last year said it was a mistake to vaccinate healthy people in a pandemic. Now they see government doctors double down with boosters, they have changed their tune to something sinister is going on. Since the 60's, they've known every attempt at making a coronavirus vaccine failed due to the numerous injured and dead animals they witnessed. They have no faith these quickly release vaccines will be any better. NONE have been rejected. What are the chances 100% of the vaccines are accepted when they couldn't create a single one in the last 60 years? The current vaccines have already killed and injured more people in a matter of months than all other vaccines in history. Long term effects aren't known but based on previous animals models in trials for coronavirus vaccines, immune systems get compromised leading to premature death. Depopulation is likely to happen with people losing 5, 10, 15 years of their life due to compromised immune systems. People may get a little protection from a Coronavirus vaccine but they will be more vulnerable to every other pathogen that enters their body.

http://www.brighteon.com/c39c458e-70f1-4bcf-9ae7-17e5e92bbd99

Everyday in America there are tv commercials that say "You may be entitled to financial compensation" referring to something the FDA approved. They've taken away our rights to sue for damages caused by the current vaccines. If you guys care about your health, get educated beyond what the government says in a commercial that the "vaccines are safe and effective". That phase does not exist in their Fact Sheets.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #124 on: August 30, 2021, 11:45:27 PM »
Ah Gaunty just the man :D Now didn't you mention you got your virus jab done privately?
Nope, stood in line and waited my turn. Not in the UK though.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541299
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 3602
Most Online Ever: 12701