It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Really thinking a Belarus would suit me best  (Read 13789 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Really thinking a Belarus would suit me best
« on: January 02, 2022, 01:51:59 PM »
So been thinking this all over. I'm coming to thinking that a Belarus woman would suit me best, more than Ukrainian I think. Belarus women tend to dress more to my taste, more feminine, depends on the woman of course but overall more feminine. My experience and knowledge build up on this venture so far applying that to what I see on sites like Fdate well I see stuff I never used to and it's making me think a Belarus woman is a better option for me.

In recent years I think Ukraine has become a little different from what it was, not totally so but a little different. Women I think may be starting to dress less feminine, wearing leans more, trainers instead of shoes, bad western ways creeping in. That and a lot can travel into the EU now and while it's not trashing the dating scene altogether it's not a helpful situation.

So Belarus strikes me as a better hunting ground with women potentially more in the direction of what I'm after, personality wise also I'm thinking. Only problem is, is these damn sanctions the EU & UK have imposed on Belarus all because of some idiot got on a plane thinking he can fly over Belarus airspace and get away with it. Nothing to do with me yet it means to get into Belarus I've now got to go to a second destination airport like Istanbul then to Belarus adding loads to time to my travelling and more money. Only other option is for the girl to go to Ukraine, say Kiev from Belarus, though I'm not sure how easy it is for her to do that. Any thoughts on this one?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Davo

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Really thinking a Belarus would suit me best
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2022, 02:40:20 PM »
Trench, you’re going to regret all this time wasted, fixated on superficial things....... If you ever get in a relationship that lasts more than a few weeks with a good girl who’s genuinely falling in love with you and treats you with care and respect, you’ll develop a strong emotional connection, which you’ve obviously never experienced going off what you post...... It won’t matter how she dresses, or if her nose is slightly out of proportion, if she’s a career woman or hikes 10 miles a day ..... You won’t care or change a thing about her because those things are what makes her uniquely who she is.

Before you know it you’ll be 50 and will have wasted the best years of your life alone, chasing superficial dreams that ultimately won’t make you anymore happy in a genuine relationship..... It’s time to get on with it now and experience a real relationship, before the pickings become even more slim.... I know guys who have met 10+ women and done multiple trips during covid and others that have met online, spent time together,  hit it off, gotten engaged and are close to having their women arrive in their country during this difficult period too.

You’re definitely having issues with failing to climb the first step of many in this adventure, more than 99% of men.....  Part of the problem is you’re adopting other mens flawed experiences and warped dating articles as your and not forming your views from your own experiences...... You keep saying you have a great wealth of knowledge, but it’s all theory....... Really, like me you’re still a newbie with very little real life experience..... I know newbies who understand more about FSU women and what makes them tick in a day than you have in 10 years, through real life experiences with a good woman.

Belarus has nothing more to offer you than Ukraine, Russia or England ATM.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 03:36:36 PM by Davo »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2022, 04:27:44 PM »
Trench, you’re going to regret all this time wasted, fixated on superficial things....... If you ever get in a relationship that lasts more than a few weeks with a good girl who’s genuinely falling in love with you and treats you with care and respect, you’ll develop a strong emotional connection, which you’ve obviously never experienced going off what you post...... It won’t matter how she dresses, or if her nose is slightly out of proportion, if she’s a career woman or hikes 10 miles a day ..... You won’t care or change a thing about her because those things are what makes her uniquely who she is.

Before you know it you’ll be 50 and will have wasted the best years of your life alone, chasing superficial dreams that ultimately won’t make you anymore happy in a genuine relationship..... It’s time to get on with it now and experience a real relationship, before the pickings become even more slim.... I know guys who have met 10+ women and done multiple trips during covid and others that have met online, spent time together,  hit it off, gotten engaged and are close to having their women arrive in their country during this difficult period too.

You’re definitely having issues with failing to climb the first step of many in this adventure, more than 99% of men.....  Part of the problem is you’re adopting other mens flawed experiences and warped dating articles as your and not forming your views from your own experiences...... You keep saying you have a great wealth of knowledge, but it’s all theory....... Really, like me you’re still a newbie with very little real life experience..... I know newbies who understand more about FSU women and what makes them tick in a day than you have in 10 years, through real life experiences with a good woman.

Belarus has nothing more to offer you than Ukraine, Russia or England ATM.

It absolutely matters how she dresses Davo. Why? Because it's more than just a superficial thing it's her mindset. I need a female with a feminine mindset. Those that do go better with me, I don't go well with females than have a more masculine mindset that want to wear jeans and see that they need to compete against me to be the man. That just won't work, bit for me and not for them. Even I try to be more accommodating, more modern if you wish to call it that etc it won't work as behind it all I would just be dumbing down who I am, subconsciously it would jar for both of us.

I've seen pretty girls that have fit bods and wear more masculine stuff well and still look hot but again I don't think I would do well over time with them. Getting turned on by a pretty girl is easy, but her being my type is another matter. My type is definitely feminine girls, they are who I appreciate,  some will say it's about the girls personality but they don't notice that how she dresses is her personality in my opinion.

Thinking the Belarus thing over I think definitely it's going to have to be a Kiev trip with her travelling to Kiev, it's the most practical and economic solution.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2022, 05:26:53 PM »
Ok, remember I've lived in eastern block countries in the past,and have been married for a combined(2 fsuw,yes at different times ;) )17 years.
 Around all my in laws, various trips, around my wifes friends,etc.

I will assure you there is no essential difference in fsuw between Ukraine, Belarus, and Russia.
( there would be if you went to georgia)

Keep in mind individual differences always will out weigh some generic stereotype in peoples heads.
That said,women from those 3 ratios ,if within the same age group, generaly* have the same cultural/social backgrounds, same peers peer pressures as far as dictating  fashion sense etc.
They as a general rule dress the same and as far as feminine outlook (whatever that may mean) they will generally all be in these page.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with searching in Belarus, but to think they have any different outlook in general is fatally flawed.

There would  be a larger difference in provicial city vs moscovitcha,  than the comparison you are drawing from thin air.
And that big city/provincial.city would still be small and still vary much more individually than generally.

I know a lot of Belarussian,  Russians,Lithuanians, Ukrainians etc.
This feminism you speak of seems mosty derived from noticing profile photos .
They dress generally the same, yes all of them.
Yes they tend to dress better  in their culture than yours, and lets be fair, so do the men.
But they share the exact same culture across borders.

They also have been absolutely  ain the work force  *competing  since you were born and expected to be in thier culture.
In all 3 nations.

My wife does not dress up.often.
She also seldom.wears make up.
Neither do her Russian, belarussian friends here.
If we lived in Kyiv she likely would far more often, its just following natural cultural norms.

Unless you life includes really regular nights out clubbing or fine dining, you are expecting a woman to dol up regularly when noone in your area does.

Try to think hard on that,  and how much that really matters in your life,in her *personality,  and why it might.
Also reflect on how flexible youd hope your spouse ,who is changing cultures and languages, will be and whether someone inflexible or flexible is better fit.
(I absolutely know inflexible belarussians,who after decades here ,hate it in the west,still do dress up more ,etc. If that's what you want be careful what you wish for)

If* that is indeed what you want as far  as dress /fashion , your wife  tending to fret or ,dwelling on what others do ,or say ,or think regarding dress...
Then FSU culture is right for you!! But be aware that means you should  move there! Then your wife will be still in that atmosphere and cultural.mentality of what is a priority.

In the west you had better hope she embraces and enjoys your culture and its norms.

There is some rooom.in between, bit again I caution you to be careful what you wish for.

Having observed a lot of thos over the decades the inflexible folks(men and women) that stuck like glue to their culture despite  living in another, were almost always unhappy in life and ultimately in their relationships.

The onesxwho adopted ,and adapted to their new culture were far more often happy and remained in happy relationships.

While that's empirical evidence, I simply cant think of even one exception.
 :popcorn:

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2022, 05:33:45 PM »
As always I wish you the best,
Happy Holidays.
(She is in blue Jean's in thos photo)

I'll tell you how un* russian my wife is now.
New years isn't even slightly a big deal in our home, no desire to call friends, or celebrate it in any way.
We just put our daughter to bed , and went to bed ourselves sn hour later maybe.
(That's not from me, I'd be fine with whatever she enjoyed)

Christmas is big deal,a very big deal.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 05:35:16 PM by Jumper1 »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2022, 06:06:55 PM »
You can't afford the type of woman you want, Trench.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Davo

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2022, 06:41:45 PM »
Trench it’s almost as if you started this journey on a PPL site believing all the BS they use to attract victims...... I can tell you right now that you’re chasing a unicorn that doesn’t exist. The best you can hope for is a 30 / 70 pants to dress ratio, because even women in a warm climate they still experience this thing called winter..... Women don’t wake up in the morning and say to themselves “I’m feeling particularly masculine today, so I think I’ll put on a pair of jeans, to show my husband I’m just as much of a man aus he is!!”

If you told a date who is attracted to you, that we can only continue  to see each other if she promises not to wear pants, she’ll see you as a man who has little experience with women and maybe a bit mentally unhinged and run!!

How would you know what you want in a woman when you’ve never been in a relationship with one? What I want has change drastically since my first relationship and has even changed since my divorce. The most important time you need to be physically attracted to her for your own needs, is when she’s not wearing clothes and the light is turned off...... Very soon you might even start struggling with that without a little blue pill.

Right now, at your age you’re missing out on the best sex and intimacy of your life, because you’re worried about something that is so minutely important to a finding and having a successful relationship with a good women...... Even saying that, there’s so many other great things than sex that make being in a relationship, one of the biggest pleasures in life. What  she’s wearing has no influence on this enjoyment.

Check out these videos......Absolutely no difference. Come back the next day and the women wearing dresses are probably wearing jeans and vise versa....  What I saw in spring in Russia were the only women silly enough to wear dresses were teenagers, where the age group you are looking for mostly wore jeans and pants for comfort, not dresses to cater for their husbands sexual desires.

Belarus

http://youtu.be/o3-So-dLARY

Russia

England

« Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 06:59:38 PM by Davo »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2022, 06:52:46 PM »
Ok, remember I've lived in eastern block countries in the past,and have been married for a combined(2 fsuw,yes at different times ;) )17 years.
 Around all my in laws, various trips, around my wifes friends,etc.

I will assure you there is no essential difference in fsuw between Ukraine, Belarus, and Russia.
( there would be if you went to georgia)

Keep in mind individual differences always will out weigh some generic stereotype in peoples heads.
That said,women from those 3 ratios ,if within the same age group, generaly* have the same cultural/social backgrounds, same peers peer pressures as far as dictating  fashion sense etc.
They as a general rule dress the same and as far as feminine outlook (whatever that may mean) they will generally all be in these page.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with searching in Belarus, but to think they have any different outlook in general is fatally flawed.

There would  be a larger difference in provicial city vs moscovitcha,  than the comparison you are drawing from thin air.
And that big city/provincial.city would still be small and still vary much more individually than generally.

I know a lot of Belarussian,  Russians,Lithuanians, Ukrainians etc.
This feminism you speak of seems mosty derived from noticing profile photos .
They dress generally the same, yes all of them.
Yes they tend to dress better  in their culture than yours, and lets be fair, so do the men.
But they share the exact same culture across borders.

They also have been absolutely  ain the work force  *competing  since you were born and expected to be in thier culture.
In all 3 nations.

My wife does not dress up.often.
She also seldom.wears make up.
Neither do her Russian, belarussian friends here.
If we lived in Kyiv she likely would far more often, its just following natural cultural norms.

Unless you life includes really regular nights out clubbing or fine dining, you are expecting a woman to dol up regularly when noone in your area does.

Try to think hard on that,  and how much that really matters in your life,in her *personality,  and why it might.
Also reflect on how flexible youd hope your spouse ,who is changing cultures and languages, will be and whether someone inflexible or flexible is better fit.
(I absolutely know inflexible belarussians,who after decades here ,hate it in the west,still do dress up more ,etc. If that's what you want be careful what you wish for)

If* that is indeed what you want as far  as dress /fashion , your wife  tending to fret or ,dwelling on what others do ,or say ,or think regarding dress...
Then FSU culture is right for you!! But be aware that means you should  move there! Then your wife will be still in that atmosphere and cultural.mentality of what is a priority.

In the west you had better hope she embraces and enjoys your culture and its norms.

There is some rooom.in between, bit again I caution you to be careful what you wish for.

Having observed a lot of thos over the decades the inflexible folks(men and women) that stuck like glue to their culture despite  living in another, were almost always unhappy in life and ultimately in their relationships.

The onesxwho adopted ,and adapted to their new culture were far more often happy and remained in happy relationships.

While that's empirical evidence, I simply cant think of even one exception.
 :popcorn:

You have intelligence Jumper that's what I see a lot of in your postings and like about you.

For sure you are right. I've kind of known for a while now that bringing a FSW here would be a threat to all I want. It's the feminine way that many FSW tend to be that is attractive to me yet that would risk all coming under risk of being lost if she came here. I would have to try and block out or avoid watching news channels, articles programs etc where all this gender equality, etc tosh is spread about. I would have to try and keep her out of reach of other guys and of the 'sisterhood' bad mouthing me. Keeping her from the cr*ppy influences of western culture would likely be a difficult task possibly an impossible one.

For me the FSU is like paradise. It's like that old Star Trek film where the guy has to get back to 'the Nexus'. I would love to be there all the time if I could but I need to get an independent income in to do so. That's where my terrace house comes in, it's conversion is near complete now thank god. I will be able to get good money in by renting out the rooms, an independent income. I'll be honest, while it okish where my terrace house is I think it has never really felt like somewhere I would feel like I truely belonged. I don't think I could ever feel happy enough there. For me though I bought it more as an investment to rent out so it hopefully won't have to be somewhere I would live permanently.

My parental home is where I feel I belong always has but I'm unlikely to be able to buy my siblings out. I'm not sure if that would be the way forward anyway.

I could probably garner about £1k in the UK from renting out my house. A girl in the FSW would probably look upon me like a god. It's not that it's a lot of money but all she would see is a foreign guy who has the wealth to stroll around without having to work, able to buy food, clothing and entertainment without having to work for it. Able to pursue my own project or desires and having the time and money behind me to do it. So it's there that I have my greatest pull. Bring her back to the UK however and everything gets a whole lot harder, different even. Here I'm just another regular Joe with a bog standard house. Honestly I would not even take her to live in that terrace house I would rent somewhere with the money close to my parental home, a modern posh looking flat overlooking the sea or somewhere scenic. I would need that sort of lifestyle to compete and live up to how such a lady would wish to see me. Basically providing a decent lifestyle.

That decent lifestyle could all be done more easily in the FSU with a lot less competition around from the local guys. She would know that our lifestyle wouldn't be at risk one day from a job suddenly and unexpectedly going. So compared to local lads I would be as sound as a pound. I would be a good prospect for a local woman.

What I would most hate is for a good feminine FSW to come here and end up like most of the local women, end up another cr*ppy dressed wearing career driven loon who quickly regards herself as superior and well dressed despite being otherwise. Seeing a good woman going downhill towards disaster fast through taking onboard western tosh values is what I most do not wish to see.

So for me however I can work it I will but I really do need to have a woman that doesn't become a local woman.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2022, 07:05:31 PM »
As always I wish you the best,
Happy Holidays.
(She is in blue Jean's in thos photo)

I'll tell you how un* russian my wife is now.
New years isn't even slightly a big deal in our home, no desire to call friends, or celebrate it in any way.
We just put our daughter to bed , and went to bed ourselves sn hour later maybe.
(That's not from me, I'd be fine with whatever she enjoyed)

Christmas is big deal,a very big deal.

Well I'm not religious but I still go through the whole Christmas thing as it's just become tradition in my family and how I grew up. New Year's well that entails a New Years dinner for me just like Christmas, only presents at Christmas though. I don't really get the different dates for Orthodox Christian Christmas. For me Christmas & New Year's seeing off the end of December makes sense having a celebration 7 days into a month makes no sense to me whatsoever. Back in pagan times the Winter Solstice on the 21st December was the winter celebration marking the shortest day of daylight in the year. The celebration was handy for brightening up this darkest day of the year to help get through that time of year. I still think a date around that date is handy for brightening up that time of year. The 7th Jan however is a bit late in the year for that I kind of feel, the moment has sort of passed.

I kind of think the whole Christmas (25th Dec) & New Year's could kind of do with sone kind of reforming/modernising. Not really doing it away with so to speak but doing it a bit differently. It's kind of been stayed in a certain way for a long time now by society, merchandise, etc. I certainly wouldn't want it more religious, less religious I would prefer, more secular, more healthy outlook with regard to food I think, way less chocolate and cake a lot more healthy food I think, not rabbit food, meats like turkey, chicken, beef & pork ok etc just a lot less unhealthy food associated with it would be best for everyone I think.

Decoration wise I kind of think it would all look better more like how the Pagans did it, a real living tree, Holly berries, ivy, etc. All this cheap plastic bling, tinsel etc kind of all looks tacky and a bit stuffy, almost ridiculous looking I think. Same with Christmas crackers filled with ridiculous cheap paper hats, cheap tacky plastic cr*p that goes to waste and odd jokes that are a real poke in the dark to guess. I really do wonder if that is really all necessary or even enjoyable to do more of a pia if anything.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 08:28:04 PM by Trenchcoat »

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2022, 09:47:19 AM »
 Likely varies family to family.
Ours is fairly religous and it's a celebration of Christ's birth foremost(regardless if the date itself is accurate or not)
Secondary but quite important is the gatherings of friends family,  and the enjoyment of exchanging gifts and celebrating /appreciating our children as is a spr ial.time for them to see friends and family. 
We live  very near Lake Michigan shore, lots of snow, evergreen trees etc, its quite Christmassy in a traditional sense.
 We always have a real tree, although its a tad redundant as our home us surrounded be 70 foot pines.
My mothers place is similar so has that postcard Christmas setting.

As far as the other, I wasn't saying to fret that she* will likely change styles in your cuture somewhat.
My point is she* will likely changestyes over the years to.match what's typical for her age,her career  or hobbies and the culture she lives in, and that you'd expect that in any normal person.
So it's likely  not in your best interest(unless permanently moving to FSU) to dwell on something that is temporary and superficial.

You can find someone really wrapped up in that fashion vibe,that doesn't seem a  perfect fit for you though?
Maybe it is,only you know this.

I dont live a lifestyle that fashionista would typically fit in well with.
If you plan a family with kids ,keep.in mind the priority of your wife and yourself will be the kids.

I just  dont think any FSU women's going to
be  underdressed* in your culture, lifestyle.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2022, 10:28:06 AM »
Trench it’s almost as if you started this journey on a PPL site believing all the BS they use to attract victims...... I can tell you right now that you’re chasing a unicorn that doesn’t exist. The best you can hope for is a 30 / 70 pants to dress ratio, because even women in a warm climate they still experience this thing called winter..... Women don’t wake up in the morning and say to themselves “I’m feeling particularly masculine today, so I think I’ll put on a pair of jeans, to show my husband I’m just as much of a man aus he is!!”

If you told a date who is attracted to you, that we can only continue  to see each other if she promises not to wear pants, she’ll see you as a man who has little experience with women and maybe a bit mentally unhinged and run!!

How would you know what you want in a woman when you’ve never been in a relationship with one? What I want has change drastically since my first relationship and has even changed since my divorce. The most important time you need to be physically attracted to her for your own needs, is when she’s not wearing clothes and the light is turned off...... Very soon you might even start struggling with that without a little blue pill.

Right now, at your age you’re missing out on the best sex and intimacy of your life, because you’re worried about something that is so minutely important to a finding and having a successful relationship with a good women...... Even saying that, there’s so many other great things than sex that make being in a relationship, one of the biggest pleasures in life. What  she’s wearing has no influence on this enjoyment.

Check out these videos......Absolutely no difference. Come back the next day and the women wearing dresses are probably wearing jeans and vise versa....  What I saw in spring in Russia were the only women silly enough to wear dresses were teenagers, where the age group you are looking for mostly wore jeans and pants for comfort, not dresses to cater for their husbands sexual desires.

Belarus

http://youtu.be/o3-So-dLARY

Russia

England

The Russian video shows more women and I think people more neatly dressed, better colour coordinated than the UK one, younger also but it looks like it's near a campus on the first one. For sure they are wearing jeans quite a lot in the Russian one. I would say it does of course depend on the weather and to to some extent the culture. When I was down the seafront in the summer I wore jeans once and felt it a bit heavy and out of place and chino's on another hot sunny day and it feel less awkward. I notice in Ukraine in the summer the guys tend to wear chino's and cotton type of shirts/tops, few wear jeans. Colours of course a bit summery also.

I definitely think people tend to be more badly dressed here, not everyone of course but lot of I'll fitting baggy clothes, clashing colours, etc. Culture I think affects it too, Belarus for example is to my mind at least different from Russia. I would say more authoritarian than Russia, more conservative in dress sense, traditional so that can affect it as well. Not saying that women don't wear jeans in Belarus just more tend to dress in feminine style I think. It's quite possible for women to wear tights with a dress or skirt and feel just as warm as when wearing jeans due to the skin tight nature keeping the warmth in.

It's not really a fashionista I'm after but more a woman that dresses in a feminine way preferably most of the time. I think I'm getting pretty close to what I'm after now.

Think those Russian girls were way prettier also ;)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 10:38:24 AM by Trenchcoat »

Offline John Gaunt

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2022, 01:04:02 PM »

It's not really a fashionista I'm after but more a woman that dresses in a feminine way preferably most of the time. I think I'm getting pretty close to what I'm after now.

How exactly?

We all know women in short skirts floats your boat. So nothing new here.

You spend all your time writing oodles of tedium, endlessly theorising on clothes, looks, cheapskating on how not to spend money you haven’t got, rubbishing the local women you’ve never dated and a dozen other vacuous topics.

What is it you’ve actually achieved?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 01:08:06 PM by John Gaunt »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2022, 02:33:42 PM »
How exactly?

We all know women in short skirts floats your boat. So nothing new here.

You spend all your time writing oodles of tedium, endlessly theorising on clothes, looks, cheapskating on how not to spend money you haven’t got, rubbishing the local women you’ve never dated and a dozen other vacuous topics.

What is it you’ve actually achieved?

It's really getting down to the specifics of what I am looking for in a girl, what would suit me best. FSU dating is a pretty big field and lots to learn. I've no doubt there is even more O could learn. Just tonight I was skimming around some of my favourite sites on VK of hot women. One young girl came up, so hot looking, absolutely ravishing looking that looked like a guy could spend the night of his dreams with her but likely so hot looking that holding onto her could be a big concern. For one guy it was because she is divorced. In the comments I happened across an interesting comment from a FSUM that gave an insight into divorce and attitudes of the women there that lead to the high divorce rates:

"She seems beautiful, so good, young, caring. The question is, why are you divorced? There was nothing left to pull from the ex, or there was not enough money, or a friend's husband lives at work, and you come home to spend the night with a dog? I'm not saying that everyone is like that, but most of them are for sure. Why wasn't it like this before? Women, what's wrong with you? Why does everyone owe you, and you owe no one? Why, if you have cockroaches running chaotically in your head, are you a freak, and if your husband, God forbid, did something for himself, he is a greedy, ugly, goon? What's the matter with you? And then we wonder why there are so many divorcees"

Pic of girl below:
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 02:37:28 PM by Trenchcoat »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2022, 02:43:34 PM »
 Well looking like Kiev is out in terms of meeting a Belarusian girl apparently planes aren't flying there and the land borders are presently closed.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2022, 02:58:13 PM »
Anyway so yeah above sex kitten has over 3 thousand likes and 264 comments. Most of those comments apart from the above one are trying to crack on with her. The guy who commented is probably only one/one of the few who isn't thinking with his little head.

How long I would last with such a girl or many a man, well let's say I wouldn't fancy my chances lol.

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2022, 03:14:49 PM »
You can't afford the type of woman you want, Trench.

I very much suspect you're correct.

The sort of women he wants (slutty dresser,good-looking,sexy figure..basically a traffic stopper ) tend to want to be taken clubbing and to bars on a regular basis( every weekend minimum ) where they can pose and flaunt their appearance to everyone.

They'll expect to be taken to those clubs in a flash car too and for Trench to be looking good in Armani to impress their friends.

Those Cocktails will soon drain his resources,and that's without the ones she'll expect him to buy her friends.

Then he's got to pay for all her outfits and collection of high heeled shoes/boots he wants her to look hot in...he can't be seen to be "greedy" by not spending loads on her.

Shopping for her outfits will be fun though..seeing her looking sexy in the latest outfit he's bought her.....until the colour drains from his face when he sees how much he's got left in his bank account.

Of course she'll want to live in a nice pad..to impress her friends she'll be inviting over.

Trench needs to sell his property quick and invest the proceeds in taking a punt on Bitcoin,followed by plenty of finger crossing and praying, to maybe raise the cash to finance the lifestyle he'll need.....£1K a month income won't hit the mark which might not even cover the rent he'll be paying for the pad she'll want to live in to keep her around.

Think Margot Robbie in Wolf of Wall street.

This is assuming he can even get a date with a girl like this..let alone a relationship....as he'll be competing against other blokes who have plenty of money to flash the cash...some of whom will look like gym-going male models.

Or maybe Trench will have a big win on the lottery.  )
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 03:54:14 PM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Offline Davo

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2022, 04:18:10 PM »
“This is assuming he can even get a date with a girl like this..let alone a relationship....as he'll be competing against other blokes who have plenty of money to flash the cash...some of whom will look like gym-going male models”

Guys like that won’t care if trench is hanging off her arm..... The’ll hit on her right in front of his face shamelessly..... I know I had it happen to me with my younger attractive GF 7 years ago in a restaurant and clubs are a far more sexually charged environment.

Trench finding that special one is hard enough even without over the top stipulations. Are you prepared to do 50 trips and go on 500 dates?..... this is the easy part. If there’s 100 ways to screw up a date, there’s 1000 ways to ruin a relationship, especially with no experience with women or relationships.... Find a nice average looking woman your age, who wears both jeans and dresses and you might have half a chance of pulling this off.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 04:24:35 PM by Davo »

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2022, 05:12:13 PM »
“This is assuming he can even get a date with a girl like this..let alone a relationship....as he'll be competing against other blokes who have plenty of money to flash the cash...some of whom will look like gym-going male models”

Guys like that won’t care if trench is hanging off her arm..... The’ll hit on her right in front of his face shamelessly..... I know I had it happen to me with my younger attractive GF 7 years ago in a restaurant and clubs are a far more sexually charged environment.

Trench finding that special one is hard enough even without over the top stipulations. Are you prepared to do 50 trips and go on 500 dates?..... this is the easy part. If there’s 100 ways to screw up a date, there’s 1000 ways to ruin a relationship, especially with no experience with women or relationships.... Find a nice average looking woman your age, who wears both jeans and dresses and you might have half a chance of pulling this off.

I know...i speak a lot from experience.

I was married to the kind of woman Trench wants.

Within the first month of dating her reality hit me .I was picking her up from work to take her to a Restaurant,when in walks this guy who owned two Boutiques in London...looked liked Patrick Swayze in his prime.
"Hiya gorgeous....doing anything tomorrow night " ? he says

She says "i'm with my boyfriend " .

"Oh yeah...where's he from" ? he asks.

"From England " she replies.

"No probs..i'll pay for his air ticket home " he says.

She giggles and says "thanks but no thanks ".

I then walked over to him and said "i'm the boyfriend ..now f..k off "

Back in London we'd walk along the Embankment and traffic DID stop to gawp..men and women drivers alike...like being a celeb without the money...and she'd get hit on twenty times a night in a club..with comments such as "are you into swinging "?..by single blokes and couples.

She'd get swamped with letters,with their phone numbers attached, on Facebook from blokes all around the world offering to pay her airfare to meet up with them.or asking her to meet up in England...despite her clearly saying on her profile she was married.

I'd have to go to her workplace to have a word with her male work colleagues to stop them pestering her to leave me and move in with them...that's how bad it was.

She'd go round a female friends home and the husband would start hitting on her behind his wife's back..this happened with two of her female friends.

I had 12 years of this.

Trench won't know what's hit him.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 05:55:43 PM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2022, 06:30:28 PM »

I know...i speak a lot from experience.

I was married to the kind of woman Trench wants.

Within the first month of dating her reality hit me .I was picking her up from work to take her to a Restaurant,when in walks this guy who owned two Boutiques in London...looked liked Patrick Swayze in his prime.
"Hiya gorgeous....doing anything tomorrow night " ? he says

She says "i'm with my boyfriend " .

"Oh yeah...where's he from" ? he asks.

"From England " she replies.

"No probs..i'll pay for his air ticket home " he says.

She giggles and says "thanks but no thanks ".

I then walked over to him and said "i'm the boyfriend ..now f..k off "

Back in London we'd walk along the Embankment and traffic DID stop to gawp..men and women drivers alike...like being a celeb without the money...and she'd get hit on twenty times a night in a club..with comments such as "are you into swinging "?..by single blokes and couples.

She'd get swamped with letters,with their phone numbers attached, on Facebook from blokes all around the world offering to pay her airfare to meet up with them.or asking her to meet up in England...despite her clearly saying on her profile she was married.

I'd have to go to her workplace to have a word with her male work colleagues to stop them pestering her to leave me and move in with them...that's how bad it was.

She'd go round a female friends home and the husband would start hitting on her behind his wife's back..this happened with two of her female friends.

I had 12 years of this.

Trench won't know what's hit him.

Thanks CB that's quite an insight, Davo you also. I kind of knew a few years ago that bringing back a hot girl from the FSU would be a problem. A few of the twits on here thought I was paranoid till I spelled out the very exact situation then they fell in with what I was facing. Apart from Kherson girl wanting a tourist visa here and very unlikely be able to get one due to her being a young single lady I also knew that it would be a very high risk of her shooting off with someone else.

Like you say being with a pretty girl they can be hit on all the time by guys and some of those guys are going to be very tempting for them. The Patrick Swayze type of guy you mentioned there's a very high chance that if I was with a pretty girl she would go off with a guy like that or some dude who is a good socialiser and wins her over with his gift of the gab. There would literally be a load of guys who think there the dogs bollocks and be moseying up to give it a crack.

The sex kitten girl above is a good easy example, loads of guys on there in the comments all giving their number, etc asking her out. It's a good inline representation of what happens in real life, but a good statistical view to make it even clearer and of course the high amount of competition for such a girl is shocking.

What makes me laugh with done if the comments she's got is the dudes who come out with the 'I consider what's on the inside not the outside' sort of guff, lol. I mean yeah right like I'm sure there rocking up to some fat chick's profile on there and cracking onto her and coming out with that bs. My guess is that such girls have heard all that bs before and don't care for it.

I know though a real pretty girl is going to be a big problem for me. I would be happy with an everyday average girl that dresses femininely though.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2022, 07:01:43 PM »
Kind of always thought that since all guys want hot chicks there should really be a scheme devised to share them out fairly, like every guy has his turn with her for a certain amount of time or something like that, best way to motivate the male population and keep us happy I think :)

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2022, 11:47:06 PM »
Thanks CB that's quite an insight, Davo you also. I kind of knew a few years ago that bringing back a hot girl from the FSU would be a problem. A few of the twits on here thought I was paranoid till I spelled out the very exact situation then they fell in with what I was facing. Apart from Kherson girl wanting a tourist visa here and very unlikely be able to get one due to her being a young single lady I also knew that it would be a very high risk of her shooting off with someone else.

Like you say being with a pretty girl they can be hit on all the time by guys and some of those guys are going to be very tempting for them. The Patrick Swayze type of guy you mentioned there's a very high chance that if I was with a pretty girl she would go off with a guy like that or some dude who is a good socialiser and wins her over with his gift of the gab. There would literally be a load of guys who think there the dogs bollocks and be moseying up to give it a crack.

The sex kitten girl above is a good easy example, loads of guys on there in the comments all giving their number, etc asking her out. It's a good inline representation of what happens in real life, but a good statistical view to make it even clearer and of course the high amount of competition for such a girl is shocking.

What makes me laugh with done if the comments she's got is the dudes who come out with the 'I consider what's on the inside not the outside' sort of guff, lol. I mean yeah right like I'm sure there rocking up to some fat chick's profile on there and cracking onto her and coming out with that bs. My guess is that such girls have heard all that bs before and don't care for it.

I know though a real pretty girl is going to be a big problem for me. I would be happy with an everyday average girl that dresses femininely though.

With INSECURITY like yours wafting like a ripe Gorgonzola, you don’t stand a chance.
Stop dreaming and look for a nice homely girl in your backyard. Even that’s going to be a challenge for you so best get cracking. Time isn’t on your side.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2022, 11:49:32 PM »

I very much suspect you're correct.

The sort of women he wants (slutty dresser,good-looking,sexy figure..basically a traffic stopper ) tend to want to be taken clubbing and to bars on a regular basis( every weekend minimum ) where they can pose and flaunt their appearance to everyone.

They'll expect to be taken to those clubs in a flash car too and for Trench to be looking good in Armani to impress their friends.

Those Cocktails will soon drain his resources,and that's without the ones she'll expect him to buy her friends.

Then he's got to pay for all her outfits and collection of high heeled shoes/boots he wants her to look hot in...he can't be seen to be "greedy" by not spending loads on her.

Shopping for her outfits will be fun though..seeing her looking sexy in the latest outfit he's bought her.....until the colour drains from his face when he sees how much he's got left in his bank account.

Of course she'll want to live in a nice pad..to impress her friends she'll be inviting over.

Trench needs to sell his property quick and invest the proceeds in taking a punt on Bitcoin,followed by plenty of finger crossing and praying, to maybe raise the cash to finance the lifestyle he'll need.....£1K a month income won't hit the mark which might not even cover the rent he'll be paying for the pad she'll want to live in to keep her around.

Think Margot Robbie in Wolf of Wall street.

This is assuming he can even get a date with a girl like this..let alone a relationship....as he'll be competing against other blokes who have plenty of money to flash the cash...some of whom will look like gym-going male models.

Or maybe Trench will have a big win on the lottery.  )

Nice post CB.

:ROFL: :ROFL:

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2022, 05:37:27 AM »
Nice post CB.

:ROFL: :ROFL:

Unlike you Gaunty, CB did not mean the post as a dig just a reflection on reality I believe. It's the same for you as for me, him and any other guy. If a good looking rich guy with muscles turns up and cracks onto your girl and your girl believes he's not just doing it for a one nighter then there's a good chance your girl would go off with him. If you've got a pretty girl guys will be rocking up all the time to do that. Fortunately for you, you've gone for a girl who as you admit yourself isn't in that category. So as a guy you've only got to be so good.

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2022, 06:38:57 AM »
CB was married 12 years trench.

It's not like she ran off with the first guy that hit in her ,which certainly wasnt CB either.

She could look like road kill and a marraige that lasted 12 years is still beyond the normal anymore.

Win a womans heart.
Attractive women get hit on endlessly, even moderately attractive women do. 6,8 or 10.
You really think.it matters to the lenght of your relationship  on some scale if its 2 times a day average or 6 times a day?

It's again a very flawed way of thinking.

I've been incredibly lucky in life to date and marry gorgeous women,not once did anything to do with their looks badly influence our core relationship.
Did men hit on them sometimes inappropriately? Sure.
So what.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2022, 08:34:29 AM »
Unlike you Gaunty, CB did not mean the post as a dig just a reflection on reality I believe. It's the same for you as for me, him and any other guy. If a good looking rich guy with muscles turns up and cracks onto your girl and your girl believes he's not just doing it for a one nighter then there's a good chance your girl would go off with him. If you've got a pretty girl guys will be rocking up all the time to do that. Fortunately for you, you've gone for a girl who as you admit yourself isn't in that category. So as a guy you've only got to be so good.
I married a keeper Trench, who is beautiful as well. I haven’t got the insecurity and self confidence issues that you have and had absolutely no worries that my wife would up sticks and take off with another bloke.
You are prioritising all the wrong things in your search, unfortunately.

BTW, I don’t categorise women as you do. That’s just so shallow and shouldn’t be the benchmark. Looks don’t a marriage make. You need to wise up to that.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 11:04:57 AM by John Gaunt »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541274
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 2190