It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: The Smart Guy’s Guide to Picking Up Girls in Ukraine the Easy Way  (Read 13046 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: An idiots Guide to happiness
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2022, 04:26:37 PM »
Yes, they do. What is "all a lit women?"
I forgot your age but it's mid 40's if I remember correctly.

You are doing your unteachable idiot thing again where you know of an
exception that agrees with your modus operandi so you reject any other
strategies, methods or tactics. So instead of even trying to understand
my theory you dismiss it without consideration.

You will write young FSUW exclusively because in rare cases it might possibly
work, rather than something that would be far more successful and you will
fail every time because you are push the envelope when you are a perfect
textbook case study of someone who can't do that. 

1. You are as poor/broke as anybody who has ever done this.
2. You have the lowest level of social skills of anyone who has
ever done this.
3. Your Russian language skills are nearly zero.
4. You don't live in a tropical paradise with white sand beaches.
5. You have very, very little experience dating women.
6. You have a terrible mostly unhealthy view of women.
7. You are totally paranoid of getting scammed.
8. You are not above average good looking
9. You don't have an athletic body
10. You procrastinate and have a very low level of self discipline.
11. You lack confidence

Did I miss something?

You have Zero characteristics of somebody who can pursue a younger
woman.

HOWEVER, you have one thing and only one thing going for you.

FSUW once they reach the age of 40 are treated like milk past the expiration
date. Therefore there is a giant surplus of women who desire companionship
and marriage and there is a very real shortage of men willing to remotely
consider marrying them.

If you had a teachable brain (you don't) then you would search every
single woman age 39 and above in the entire FSU and write to the
hottest women of that group.

Some of those women would settle for you and live in near poverty
because they are lonely and want love and companionship. They
would put up with you because they have no realistic alternatives. 
You are too stupid to do that. You would be happy beyond your
wildest dreams but you are unable to do that because you have
made up your mind already.

That's the facts Jack

Granted with the exception of 10 & 11 that I don't think is true for me the other points hold some water.

I still think some of those points you've mentioned I can turn around. Even still apart from those points there are positive points in my favour as well:

1). I'm a white guy from one of the most wealthiest stable nations on earth.

2). I'm 6ft tall and have a full head of hair and not greying/going white hair significantly. That for a guy in his mid forties is pretty good. Girls like guys who are tall and have a full head of hair.

3). I now have experience of dating FSW and have knowledge of how they work and their culture. That can be invaluable in a relationship.

4). I'm willing to live abroad as part of my dating strategy, not many guys do that, many fly in get used or spend too little time to really be a part of the girls life and fly out again and it falls flat on its face.

There's possibly other stuff but that's mainly it. I'm in no way saying I'm guaranteed success but I think I can potentially do it and with a younger woman if I wished.

I know what you're saying bill as in be realistic but while there is that it's mostly in the male mindset. Sure a girl doesn't want to get with an overweight greying balding old fart twenty years or so older than herself unless she thinks he is winning big somewhere. Take the guy on the 'Love Me' documentary who thought he could get with a Angelina Jolie Tomb Raider style clone, a nice guy but he was well out of the ball park for the type of guy she would likely want and feel she could get.

Apart from the physical difference between him and me, me having more hair that's way less grey and way less overweight, etc. I'm not quite looking for a film star style clone. A pretty girl as in above average pretty (most likely) yes but not quite film star in terms of looks. The latter Is know I've got a chance at keeping as there are quite a lot of above average pretty girls around even if not in the majority. Film star looking girls I know I wouldn't keep a hold off and be too much trouble.

I'm not against an older woman but it's got to be what I want and her to fit what I want otherwise it's wasting both our time. Main thing is as said if I can support a woman well enough out there compared to the local guys then I've likely got a good chance. I've only got to beat the local competition out there and in a poor country that won't be so difficult even for me.

Think of it:

Local Bulgarian or Moldovan guy: In his twenties like the girl but only brings in a few hundred Euros, per month.

Me: An older guy but bring in about a thousand Euros or so a month, so at least double of the local guy - the local guy earning less as being both younger and in a poorer country.

Local Guy: Works all week to bring in the money, possibly comes home late in the evening or at weekends. Could often be knackered and or a bit groggy.

Me: Rock up and have the whole week every week to do as I please but still get at least as much probably more money in that the local young guy. I can then set myself up trying to being in extra money casually doing this that and the other but under no pressure.

Local Guy: Can't afford buying own house, etc, but rents or possibly lives at home still. In a country with high interest rate possibly and/or inflation.

Me: Have my own house and can afford to rent out a nice pad in girl's country. From a country who's interest rate/inflation is not so bad.

You see bill the reality is not necessarily quite as you think it may be. I reckon there could be some go in this to consider all types of women, yes of course not lose sight of whether it is deluding myself but at the same time not be too quick to realise that a girl out there could see me as quite suitable, more than suitable perhaps ;D
« Last Edit: June 19, 2022, 04:33:15 PM by Trenchcoat »
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2022, 11:52:48 PM »
Granted with the exception of 10 & 11 that I don't think is true for me the other points hold some water.

The water in the bucket is filled to the brim.

I still think some of those points you've mentioned I can turn around. Even still apart from those points there are positive points in my favour as well:

1). I'm a white guy from one of the most wealthiest stable nations on earth.

A poor, insecure white guy in a wealthy country with aspirations that go far beyond reality.  The fact you have to mention being white expounds on your insecurity, especially in a country where ethnically mixed couples are prevalent.

2). I'm 6ft tall and have a full head of hair and not greying/going white hair significantly. That for a guy in his mid forties is pretty good. Girls like guys who are tall and have a full head of hair.

Jealous?  I have a full head of hair and know plenty of bald or balding men with hot wives/partners.  Another meaningless criterion you count upon.

3). I now have experience of dating FSW and have knowledge of how they work and their culture. That can be invaluable in a relationship.

Yet, you seem to have learned very little.  I highly doubt you know the culture and 'how they work'.  Heck, even after 20 years living with my FSUW I only get the gist of things.

4). I'm willing to live abroad as part of my dating strategy, not many guys do that, many fly in get used or spend too little time to really be a part of the girls life and fly out again and it falls flat on its face.

Willing and doing are two vastly different beasts.

There's possibly other stuff but that's mainly it. I'm in no way saying I'm guaranteed success but I think I can potentially do it and with a younger woman if I wished.

I know what you're saying bill as in be realistic but while there is that it's mostly in the male mindset. Sure a girl doesn't want to get with an overweight greying balding old fart twenty years or so older than herself unless she thinks he is winning big somewhere. Take the guy on the 'Love Me' documentary who thought he could get with a Angelina Jolie Tomb Raider style clone, a nice guy but he was well out of the ball park for the type of guy she would likely want and feel she could get.

Obviously, you lack the social skills to go beyond reality.

Apart from the physical difference between him and me, me having more hair that's way less grey and way less overweight, etc. I'm not quite looking for a film star style clone. A pretty girl as in above average pretty (most likely) yes but not quite film star in terms of looks. The latter Is know I've got a chance at keeping as there are quite a lot of above average pretty girls around even if not in the majority. Film star looking girls I know I wouldn't keep a hold off and be too much trouble.

A man with good social skills can find such fairly easily, but even he has to stop dreaming and get up off the couch.

I'm not against an older woman but it's got to be what I want and her to fit what I want otherwise it's wasting both our time. Main thing is as said if I can support a woman well enough out there compared to the local guys then I've likely got a good chance. I've only got to beat the local competition out there and in a poor country that won't be so difficult even for me.

And what about what she wants?  Are you that?

Think of it:

Local Bulgarian or Moldovan guy: In his twenties like the girl but only brings in a few hundred Euros, per month.

Me: An older guy but bring in about a thousand Euros or so a month, so at least double of the local guy - the local guy earning less as being both younger and in a poorer country.

Don't be fooled by official numbers. They are meaningless in all but the most destitute countries.  A thousand euros per month is far below the median even in your country.

Local Guy: Works all week to bring in the money, possibly comes home late in the evening or at weekends. Could often be knackered and or a bit groggy.

Me: Rock up and have the whole week every week to do as I please but still get at least as much probably more money in that the local young guy. I can then set myself up trying to being in extra money casually doing this that and the other but under no pressure.

Local Guy: Can't afford buying own house, etc, but rents or possibly lives at home still. In a country with high interest rate possibly and/or inflation.

Me: Have my own house and can afford to rent out a nice pad in girl's country. From a country who's interest rate/inflation is not so bad.

Pipe dream.  Weak seeking weaker, IMO not a winning combo.

You see bill the reality is not necessarily quite as you think it may be. I reckon there could be some go in this to consider all types of women, yes of course not lose sight of whether it is deluding myself but at the same time not be too quick to realise that a girl out there could see me as quite suitable, more than suitable perhaps ;D

Based on long-term observation of your posts here, I'm confident Bill's assessment is spot on.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2022, 04:00:32 AM »
The water in the bucket is filled to the brim.

A poor, insecure white guy in a wealthy country with aspirations that go far beyond reality.  The fact you have to mention being white expounds on your insecurity, especially in a country where ethnically mixed couples are prevalent.

Jealous?  I have a full head of hair and know plenty of bald or balding men with hot wives/partners.  Another meaningless criterion you count upon.

Yet, you seem to have learned very little.  I highly doubt you know the culture and 'how they work'.  Heck, even after 20 years living with my FSUW I only get the gist of things.

Willing and doing are two vastly different beasts.

Obviously, you lack the social skills to go beyond reality.

A man with good social skills can find such fairly easily, but even he has to stop dreaming and get up off the couch.

And what about what she wants?  Are you that?

Don't be fooled by official numbers. They are meaningless in all but the most destitute countries.  A thousand euros per month is far below the median even in your country.

Pipe dream.  Weak seeking weaker, IMO not a winning combo.

Based on long-term observation of your posts here, I'm confident Bill's assessment is spot on.

Settle for less did we? Upset at another everyday looking guy getting better are we???

BC if you haven't got more than the gist of what FSU culture & society is like after 20 years with a FSW I would wonder if you are slow on the uptake, inattentive attention span or not spent much time with your FSW.

I can see by what you have read of my response that you seem to have failed to grasp what I am saying. You need to understand BC that they pay taxes on their wages also. They may pay higher taxes than I do. In fact that is quite likely.

I'll walk you through it a bit more and perhaps that will help. If the girl has just the choice between the weak or the weaker financially off guy guess who she will choose? - bearing in mind all else much as equal. Yep it's odds on that she will choose the weak rather than weaker guy. Why? Because the millionaire guy just isn't present, he can pull a girl in his own country easy enough in fact they are likely queuing up for him. Even if a wealthier guy shows up chances are he will be a fly in, fly out type of guy who may not ever return. So a girl on a country such as I mention will see me as a good prospect if she wants to remain in her country, which many do.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get out there soon and prove you wrong since my guess is that you might still not be following. The trouble coming from the US is BC is that you think it's a straight out show of wallet notes competition. You know that a US guy is likely to win on those stakes as there is a lot of wealth in the US. So you think like a lot of US guys that the guy with the biggest wallet wins. That I'm afraid isn't necessarily so. If a guy can better fit the bill of what a FSW wants overall then he can trump the wallet waving guy. I hope this has been educational for you ;D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BC

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2022, 05:50:47 AM »
Settle for less did we? Upset at another everyday looking guy getting better are we???

I have no issues, you do.

BC if you haven't got more than the gist of what FSU culture & society is like after 20 years with a FSW I would wonder if you are slow on the uptake, inattentive attention span or not spent much time with your FSW.

I have not lived more than a couple months at a time in FSU.  I do not speak their language fluently.  My wife represents one of millions of Russians.  Unlike you, I do not pretend to be in a position to do much generalizing at all regarding the culture of many ethnicities in FSU.  Certainly not enough to tout I know 'how they work'.

I can see by what you have read of my response that you seem to have failed to grasp what I am saying. You need to understand BC that they pay taxes on their wages also. They may pay higher taxes than I do. In fact that is quite likely.

I have observed a decent number of folks I know living far beyond the means of their taxable wages or salaries. 

I'll walk you through it a bit more and perhaps that will help. If the girl has just the choice between the weak or the weaker financially off guy guess who she will choose? - bearing in mind all else much as equal. Yep it's odds on that she will choose the weak rather than weaker guy. Why? Because the millionaire guy just isn't present, he can pull a girl in his own country easy enough in fact they are likely queuing up for him. Even if a wealthier guy shows up chances are he will be a fly in, fly out type of guy who may not ever return. So a girl on a country such as I mention will see me as a good prospect if she wants to remain in her country, which many do.

Women, even in FSU are individuals.  I am not in command of their thinking process.  My wife and I hit it off, we dated and the relationship went further.  We both have pretty strong personal and social skills.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get out there soon and prove you wrong since my guess is that you might still not be following. The trouble coming from the US is BC is that you think it's a straight out show of wallet notes competition. You know that a US guy is likely to win on those stakes as there is a lot of wealth in the US. So you think like a lot of US guys that the guy with the biggest wallet wins. That I'm afraid isn't necessarily so. If a guy can better fit the bill of what a FSW wants overall then he can trump the wallet waving guy. I hope this has been educational for you ;D

From your posts, I predict that your chances are practically zilch.  The only person you need to prove anything to is yourself. 

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2022, 06:45:26 AM »
I have no issues, you do.

I have not lived more than a couple months at a time in FSU.  I do not speak their language fluently.  My wife represents one of millions of Russians.  Unlike you, I do not pretend to be in a position to do much generalizing at all regarding the culture of many ethnicities in FSU.  Certainly not enough to tout I know 'how they work'.

I have observed a decent number of folks I know living far beyond the means of their taxable wages or salaries. 

Women, even in FSU are individuals.  I am not in command of their thinking process.  My wife and I hit it off, we dated and the relationship went further.  We both have pretty strong personal and social skills.

From your posts, I predict that your chances are practically zilch.  The only person you need to prove anything to is yourself.

Ok ribbing you fir a bit of fun aside I'll get down to brass tacks. For you the method of fly in & out, perhaps several times worked. Perhaps as you say it was down to both you and your wife's social and personal skills. On the other hand like I've said on here before it may be that the woman had little to no other local options, you weren't looking for a model or even bothered much about the physical just anyone who seemed to suit you. That isn't necessarily a high bar to reach doing FSU dating, I'm not saying it would be easy it work straight away but so long as the guy isn't after any sir of model looking girl or in that direction at all it's fairly easy to accomplish.

What I'm saying is different, I'm not looking at a fly in and out approach anymore and that's a whole world of difference to those that do. Honestly the girls that are up for dating such guys are either on the make or their desperate. The desperate are likely the better for the relationship. However going for girls that are knocking around every day out there, aren't that motivated to move abroad, that's a whole different kettle of fish. That's a kettle of fish that in fairness neither you nor 2tallbill have any experience at as you've never tried it. That's essentially what I'm saying, the points 2tallbill brings up apply far more importantly to the fly in & out approach. I'm not of course saying I won't be going back regularly to the UK a lot but I will be spending time out there like I lived out there. Girls who live out in those countries few know of the world outside their little pond. They are so dirt poor out there that I will come across as a good guy to get with even if I'm not excelling at Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise or even a millionaire guy status. The bar is pretty low, so low that I could straddle it quite easy I reckon. RWD on here may not be the most favourite at the moment but when asked the question about the best way at this game he said, 'live out there' and on that score I think he is very much right, it's what he does after all as far as I understand.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: The Smart Guy’s Guide to Picking Up Girls in Ukraine the Easy Way
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2022, 07:15:35 AM »
I grew up with a Ukraine born grandparent, lived in the USSR, can speak the language, and have been married to a citizen of the FSU for over 35 years. I still don’t know the culture, so I doubt you do, Trench.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2022, 07:19:09 AM »
On wages/taxes-in Ukraine, people have an official salary and a gray market salary. Only the former is taxed.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline BC

« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2022, 08:50:52 AM »
Ok ribbing you fir a bit of fun aside I'll get down to brass tacks. For you the method of fly in & out, perhaps several times worked. Perhaps as you say it was down to both you and your wife's social and personal skills. On the other hand like I've said on here before it may be that the woman had little to no other local options, you weren't looking for a model or even bothered much about the physical just anyone who seemed to suit you. That isn't necessarily a high bar to reach doing FSU dating, I'm not saying it would be easy it work straight away but so long as the guy isn't after any sir of model looking girl or in that direction at all it's fairly easy to accomplish.

I did not go to FSU looking for a wife, Trench.  My wife had plenty of 'options' before we met as did I, and she can still turn a few heads.  I guess we simply enjoy being together.

What I'm saying is different, I'm not looking at a fly in and out approach anymore and that's a whole world of difference to those that do. Honestly the girls that are up for dating such guys are either on the make or their desperate. The desperate are likely the better for the relationship. However going for girls that are knocking around every day out there, aren't that motivated to move abroad, that's a whole different kettle of fish. That's a kettle of fish that in fairness neither you nor 2tallbill have any experience at as you've never tried it. That's essentially what I'm saying, the points 2tallbill brings up apply far more importantly to the fly in & out approach. I'm not of course saying I won't be going back regularly to the UK a lot but I will be spending time out there like I lived out there. Girls who live out in those countries few know of the world outside their little pond. They are so dirt poor out there that I will come across as a good guy to get with even if I'm not excelling at Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise or even a millionaire guy status. The bar is pretty low, so low that I could straddle it quite easy I reckon. RWD on here may not be the most favourite at the moment but when asked the question about the best way at this game he said, 'live out there' and on that score I think he is very much right, it's what he does after all as far as I understand.

You are looking for prey, and not a relationship.  I've lived multiple years in 8 countries, and learned most of the languages spoken, and lived amongst the locals.  Long ago I posted I would be willing to even move to FSU to be with my wife if necessary.  I would not even attempt to move to FSU on a 1000 EUR monthly budget.  I've often told folks here to just go and see how it pans out, even you IIRC.  Until talk becomes walk, your words remain a mere fantasy.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 08:57:25 AM by BC »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Trips: > 10
An idiots Guide to happiness
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2022, 09:59:48 AM »
That's a kettle of fish that in fairness neither you nor 2tallbill have any experience at as you've never tried it. That's essentially what I'm saying, the points 2tallbill brings up apply far more importantly to the fly in & out approach.

I reckon..........

First please tell me what you think that I haven't tried.
Second, please tell me what you think you could do that I could not.

Third, anytime you say "I recon" the words that follow are wrong.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 10:01:19 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2022, 01:55:18 PM »
First please tell me what you think that I haven't tried.
Second, please tell me what you think you could do that I could not.

Third, anytime you say "I recon" the words that follow are wrong.

First: You haven't tried living out in Ukraine permanently (or near enough) and told the local girls you met you were living out there permanently and planned to stay.

Second: That I can live out there permanently and tell a girl this where you are highly unlikely too, even back in the day when you were looking the good old stars and stripes was beconning you back.

Third: I reckon I am right here and the words that follow are right ;D

Offline Boethius

« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2022, 02:18:43 PM »
On the other hand like I've said on here before it may be that the woman had little to no other local options, you weren't looking for a model or even bothered much about the physical just anyone who seemed to suit you. That isn't necessarily a high bar to reach doing FSU dating

You don't know what Bill's wife looks like.  I have seen a photo of her, and she is physically attractive, by any standard measure.

What I'm saying is different, I'm not looking at a fly in and out approach anymore and that's a whole world of difference to those that do. Honestly the girls that are up for dating such guys are either on the make or their desperate.

That's not necessarily true.  They may just be expanding their dating pool, and are more adventurous, in that they believe they can live abroad.  Not everyone can give up their language, proximity to family, their motherland, for the uncertainty of a life abroad.

The desperate are likely the better for the relationship. However going for girls that are knocking around every day out there, aren't that motivated to move abroad, that's a whole different kettle of fish. That's a kettle of fish that in fairness neither you nor 2tallbill have any experience at as you've never tried it. That's essentially what I'm saying, the points 2tallbill brings up apply far more importantly to the fly in & out approach. I'm not of course saying I won't be going back regularly to the UK a lot but I will be spending time out there like I lived out there. Girls who live out in those countries few know of the world outside their little pond. They are so dirt poor out there that I will come across as a good guy to get with even if I'm not excelling at Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise or even a millionaire guy status. The bar is pretty low, so low that I could straddle it quite easy I reckon. RWD on here may not be the most favourite at the moment but when asked the question about the best way at this game he said, 'live out there' and on that score I think he is very much right, it's what he does after all as far as I understand.

But to do that, you either need great looks physically, charisma, or enough money to keep a woman happy.  Which of those do you have?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2022, 03:16:51 PM »

You don't know what Bill's wife looks like.  I have seen a photo of her, and she is physically attractive, by any standard measure.

That's not necessarily true.  They may just be expanding their dating pool, and are more adventurous, in that they believe they can live abroad.  Not everyone can give up their language, proximity to family, their motherland, for the uncertainty of a life abroad.

But to do that, you either need great looks physically, charisma, or enough money to keep a woman happy.  Which of those do you have?

I would say I have money, now it may not be as much as 2tall bill, BC, or many others on here but importantly I will be able to bring it to bear where it counts most. A wealthy western guy is of no use to a girl who wishes to remain local. So long as I beat the local competition in the money stakes I don't have to beat the likes of 2tallbill, BC (were they still at this game) or others who aren't willing to live there.

I'm sure Bill's wife is attractive enough, I mean no diss there. It's all about what someone wants. I know what I'm looking for is at the tougher end but I would rather go up against the challenge then settle for someone who wasn't what I really wanted.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2022, 03:22:00 PM »
There are plenty of local men making $1100 a month in Kyiv.  It's even higher in Odesa.  That's a good, but "average" salary.  With the rebuilding of Ukraine, salaries will be much higher for the average worker.  So, unless you are making at least double these amounts, you aren't ahead of the game.

Honestly, the chances are, if you are leading with your wallet, you will find a partner who is with you, but is also bedding a local.

Offline ML

« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2022, 03:27:44 PM »
. . . but is also bedding a local.

I am shocked that such a thing is or could be happening !!!
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2022, 03:32:24 PM »
Trench back in full flow again with his fantasies. His latest: he has money. Eh? Is your money spinning rental scheme off the ground yet or stuck at ground zero?

Trench, take a trip, rent a flat for a month and rent a hooker every other day ( if you have the balls for it)
You’ll have ticked all your boxes then with no risk to you, although you might get taken for more than a ride.

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2022, 03:52:05 PM »
Trench,
   just freakin go pub crawling with a buddy or two in Manchester on a saturday night (me mums family is from Rochdale about 15 miles away)
I ALWAYS got lucky there with the women about your age!
after I was 17, I even had a light mustache
wore a marlborro man coat and talked with a Virginian accent, since t'was where I was from
got girls my own age takin me to their bedroom to show me their junk, which as you can imagine, I found quite spectacularly interesting, like a buncha little pink clams
and women your age who tried to get me drunk and gave me oral sex
I mean WTF aren't you in Manchester me bruv, you can't be that far away from there, AMIRITE?
saturday night at times when the WEATHER IS GOOD, the streets are hopping with wimmin
so WTF?

and look, be honest with yourself, if you can't score in Manchester, why ya think you're gonna score in Ukraine?
don't you see
don't go through all the expense and hassle of travel
when you can just drive to manchester on a saturday night with a friend

ever try this approach?

« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 03:58:10 PM by krimster2 »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2022, 06:04:54 PM »
First: You haven't tried living out in Ukraine permanently (or near enough) and told the local girls you met you were living out there permanently and planned to stay.

Second: That I can live out there permanently and tell a girl this where you are highly unlikely too, even back in the day when you were looking the good old stars and stripes was beconning you back.

Third: I reckon I am right here and the words that follow are right ;D

I've hit on the local girls. I was on a date with a woman in Kyiv and noticed
a very cute waitress taking our order. I put my date in a taxi and walked back
in the restaurant and got a date with the cute waitress.

I was at a Pizza kiosk on New Years and I was flirting with a cute girl taking
my order. The cute girl ended up going to a New Years party with me. I picked
up a piece of paper off the ground in St Petersburg. I asked a pretty girl if she
dropped it, she said no, so I naturally I asked her to have tea and cake with me
(she agreed).

I have the ability to engage a cute total stranger in conversation, in English or in
terrible Russian or Spanish and ask them to go on a date with me. I have done that, countless times. Learn how to do that in a line at the grocery store and living as a
local will benefit you.

How do you expect living in Odessa will be advantageous to you if you sit in your
apartment surfing the web? I know it would definitely benefit me (if I were single).
How would you leverage living locally into an advantage?

FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2022, 06:31:31 PM »
I'm sure Bill's wife is attractive enough, I mean no diss there. It's all about what someone wants. I know what I'm looking for is at the tougher end but I would rather go up against the challenge then settle for someone who wasn't what I really wanted.

NOTE TO NEWBIES, I am going to dispense some seriously important stuff here
take notes.

Jennifer Anniston is HOT, she is hotter than whatever young girl that agrees to
meet you is. Jennifer is OLDER than you are. What you don't know is that they
have Russian women who take meticulous care of themselves that are HOT
sort of like Jenn Anniston, but they don't have a realistic chance at marriage.

Find a 39 year old Courtney Cox. They have those in the FSU too. Once you
start dating that age of women, there are almost none who won't be intrigued
by you. Trench I am going to project a claim that no woman has ever been
completely intrigued by you.

The 39 year old Courtney Cox will kneecap a 39 year old Jennifer Anniston for
smiling at you. A woman that age has often given up on her chances at love and
happiness. If you treat her well, you will have a force of nature backing you up.

Trench, I would NOT advise dating 40 year old mediocre looking girls. I advise
dating beautiful, hot, educated, smart, frugal, sexy, top shelf women who is very
excited to be with you. If she is missing even one element that I just mentioned
you dump her and find another.

You want an A+++++ woman. Believe me a Russian woman wants to be considered
an A+++++ woman by her man.

The great Yogi Berra said, "it's 80% half mental"

A woman's looks are important but her attitude is EVERYTHING!!!

FSUW don't do vague

Online krimster2

« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2022, 06:55:48 PM »
Bill has some WISDOM here
when I lived in Sevastopol, I had the VERY good fortune to live near a dance studio

I found this out by accident when on one particularity gorgeous Crimean afternoon
they were all outside in the adjacent empty lot, doing their dance exercises

OMG, shorts and bikini or tank tops, the older ones had these REALLY muscled toned abs and legs
and these women 35+ were undatable as Beel said, I know, cuz I ended up talkin to some…
and they were whining about the unfairness of it all, but the guys THEY’D be interested in dating all had girlfriends 10-15 yrs younger than them

like I tell ya man, it’s freakin “opposite land” land over there

Once in awhile, I’d seem them topless swimming in the black sea to

which reminds me of a REALLY funny story!!!

our second summer in Crimea, my kids got used to me taking them to the black sea almost every day, when the weather got really HOT.  That way you don’t get PARANOID about your kids getting sick as long as the weather is hot (important!)

anway, Russians find it “acceptable” for little kids to run around naked on the beach
the cut-off age seems to be about 9-10 years oldish

so one day, I walk to the beach with my daughters, and there are these two little blond boys about the same age as my daughters (who are wearing 1 piece suits), running around the crowded beach NAKED, with their little vienaa sausages flopping in the wind as they ran!!!

my daughters took one look at the them and said, “POPPA! CAN WE GO PLAY WITH THEM?”
and they ran off with a big SHEET EATING GRIN on their face!!!

so Ukraine is FUN for the whole family!!
especially if you are a family of savage perverts
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 07:07:12 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2022, 06:59:11 PM »
Trench,

I've lost track a bit about your home,so are you building it yourself ?

If the answer is yes,because the Brits are now popular in Ukraine,you might be able to obtain work over there to help rebuild the country whenever the war actually finishes, and assuming Russia hasn't taken the country.

So,with the money you earn from your rental and the money you'd earn from building out there you'd be considered well-off.

The economy will be in an awful state..the only people making any money will be the builders,so it could well work out for you.
Just saying it like it is.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2022, 04:04:02 AM »
Trench,

I've lost track a bit about your home,so are you building it yourself ?

If the answer is yes,because the Brits are now popular in Ukraine,you might be able to obtain work over there to help rebuild the country whenever the war actually finishes, and assuming Russia hasn't taken the country.

So,with the money you earn from your rental and the money you'd earn from building out there you'd be considered well-off.

The economy will be in an awful state..the only people making any money will be the builders,so it could well work out for you.

Yeah, I've got a building plot to build a house, it was my plan to do that some point after I finished the house conversion. I won't do it straight away as I really need to get out to the FSU and sort out a girl etc otherwise age will really be getting on the longish side.

In theory I could go over there but it depends on the setup. Most construction work these days on a large scale is done by the trade rather than a guy going around doing a bit of everything. So it would be a case of deciding what trade I could do well enough on a daily basis. Once I decided on that it would be a case of apply/join whichever company has the contract to do that work.

In theory it's possible but would have to wait until these companies get awarded the contracts to do the work. It may be one big company of trades of separate companies of an individual trade. Painting I think is likely the easiest one but that tends to come last and they probably won't be short of them as it's an easy one. Something like plumbing is likely a reasonable enough bet, not always trouble free but most can probably get into it without qualifications in it. Stuff like Electrician, gas, etc will be needing a qualification and more difficult.

All depends on how readily available the work is, will it be Ukrainian companies getting the work, International Companies, EU countries or UK companies. Will they hire Ukrainian labour, foreign labour, etc. Already there has been an early spat between Norman Foster and a Ukrainian Architect over Kharkiv. Foster salivating at the idea of wanting to rebuild Kharkiv to the vision of the great Foster himself stated that he wanted himself and a handpicked cabal of international Architects to rebuild & reimagine Kharkiv to their blueprints. The local Ukrainian Architect complained that that happening will shut out local Ukrainian Architects which will be the ones in need of work. Basically there could be a lot of money available for reconstruction and the local Architects don't want to be shut out of that and I don't blame them.

I could do Architecture work myself but between the two I'm not likely to get a look in, lol. Odds are they won't be short of people to do Architecture work as it's a popular field. Plus no one knows who is going to get the contracts yet and with Architecture it's likely to be a case of already being in the company that gets the work, so a big long guess there.

I think it would come down to what happens at the given point in time. Putler is talking up the rhetoric of going on with the invasion long term but I'm doubtful that will be possible. It looks like to me he will run out of armaments and munitions as well as struggle to maintain numbers. If lucky it will just be a matter of weeks as if this goes into winter it will be particularly punishing on all out there I'm sure.

A finish to the conflict by the end of Summer would mean contacts and plans could be drawn up over Autumn & Winter with potentially work beginning in Spring/Summer next year if everything moves quick and not bogged down in disputes and technicalities, etc.

Not sure how Ukrainian girls would dig me doing what trade/job over there though. I mean put it this way, over here I get the impression a tradesperson particularly if a bit messy looking has the status akin to a down and out over her with western women. Western women want to see smart suits, office work and a fancy title in a man as a sign of the status they want in a guy even if the pay is no better or worse even. I'm not sure how FSW regard it.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 04:07:59 AM by Trenchcoat »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2022, 04:22:52 AM »
NOTE TO NEWBIES, I am going to dispense some seriously important stuff here
take notes.

Jennifer Anniston is HOT, she is hotter than whatever young girl that agrees to
meet you is. Jennifer is OLDER than you are. What you don't know is that they
have Russian women who take meticulous care of themselves that are HOT
sort of like Jenn Anniston, but they don't have a realistic chance at marriage.

Find a 39 year old Courtney Cox. They have those in the FSU too. Once you
start dating that age of women, there are almost none who won't be intrigued
by you. Trench I am going to project a claim that no woman has ever been
completely intrigued by you.

The 39 year old Courtney Cox will kneecap a 39 year old Jennifer Anniston for
smiling at you. A woman that age has often given up on her chances at love and
happiness. If you treat her well, you will have a force of nature backing you up.

Trench, I would NOT advise dating 40 year old mediocre looking girls. I advise
dating beautiful, hot, educated, smart, frugal, sexy, top shelf women who is very
excited to be with you. If she is missing even one element that I just mentioned
you dump her and find another.

You want an A+++++ woman. Believe me a Russian woman wants to be considered
an A+++++ woman by her man.

The great Yogi Berra said, "it's 80% half mental"

A woman's looks are important but her attitude is EVERYTHING!!!

I get what you are saying 2tallbill, it no doubt holds water. I think though we could potentially both be right on this one. While the 'get an old sports car' easy I think works over there on the other side of the coin I think it cannot be underestimated what pulling power an older guy has out there.

To demonstrate my point better I was thinking just the other day how I should have delayed doing A'levels in this country by a year. Why? because in theory I could have gotten a full time job (anything real basic & accessible to a young guy during recession times) for a year likely doing a job no one else wants to do. With that money learn to drive, buy a car then do A'levels the following year. I would be going to Further Education college with a car and a year older than most of the other girls. I would essentially have been in prime position with them and could have likely pulled. Instead it was the older guys with cars getting with them, the ones who wanted to date/dateable at least.

So think of the FSU, a lot of young girls stuck with young guys around them who don't have a car, a house, much money, prospects. Those few that do don't hang around on the shelf for long. The older guys out there are either taken or past their best if they ever had a best. So an older but wealthy enough western guy comes in and provided he doesn't look a state is likely a pretty good opportunity for a young girl. She'll look up to him (assuming she is serious) and will see him as a good prospect, all sorted ;D

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2022, 05:53:26 AM »
Having thought a bit more about the reconstruction element my thoughts are that odds are they'll bring a load of labour/trades from countries nearby that are cheap to employ. It's odds on that Turkey will likely feature with a lot of cheap labour/trades in these statistics. Their currency is down a hell of a lot at the moment and so cheap workforce to be had, happens nearly all the time with these construction projects, cheapest workforce equals maximum profit. Azerbaijan, possibly the Middle East, Africa, the Stans maybe even Georgia likely may have workers go there. I doubt they will even consider westerns as most they know won't be wanting such poor pay. Possibly there might be supervisor type jobs for the more expertise side but even that they may get in cheap from those countries, their own country and may depend of languages ability. I mean it's a thought CB but it really depends on how it all goes down. Not sure if I would get a look in with all the interested parties if you know what I mean.

Offline ML

« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2022, 09:05:28 AM »
1. You are as poor/broke as anybody who has ever done this.
2. You have the lowest level of social skills of anyone who has
ever done this.
3. Your Russian language skills are nearly zero.
4. You don't live in a tropical paradise with white sand beaches.
5. You have very, very little experience dating women.
6. You have a terrible mostly unhealthy view of women.
7. You are totally paranoid of getting scammed.
8. You are not above average good looking
9. You don't have an athletic body
10. You procrastinate and have a very low level of self discipline.
11. You lack confidence

HOWEVER, you have one thing and only one thing going for you.
FSUW once they reach the age of 40 are treated like milk past the expiration date. Therefore there is a giant surplus of women who desire companionship and marriage and there is a very real shortage of men willing to remotely consider marrying them.

Numbers 3, 4, 5, 8, and 9 applied to me.

My focus group started at age 35.

Aside from the economic advantage I had, I think my main skill in this endeavor was ORGANIZATION.

I started out each WMVM trip by contacting several hundred women in one target city who were listed on dating sites. I never used a marriage agency. I had screened these women using my several criteria: height, weight, education, English, non-smoking, light or no drinking.

From those who answered, I screened a bit further based on their answers.

I kept this up through 5-7 emails in the 6 weeks prior to my trip.

I gave the women a ton of info about me; but not about my money.  This proved valuable in skipping the KGB grilling the women would put you through if you met with them cold.

By the time of my trip, I had 10-16 women already lined up for specific days.

My procedure took a lot of Organizational skill which I had based on my field of profession . . . mergers and acquisition analysis.

During our email exchanges, I only screwed up once by asking a gal about her injured ankle.  It was another who had the injury.
During our in-person meetings, I only called one gal the wrong first name.   She didn't dump me.

I did lose two gals who saw me out with other gals.

I had first dinner dates (not just coffee and cake) with around 150 FSU women. Second dates with probably 90, third or more dates and intimacy with around 60, month long trips with 9.  Three came to USA on their own to spend vacation time with me.

I ended up with one Ukrainian wife who had a substantial amount of money already.  She is scheduled to achieve PhD in Math by the end of July.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online krimster2

« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2022, 11:12:59 AM »
Trench,

I’ve seen some AMAZING hookups in Ukraine between “pretty older women” and ulitsa bumzhee”
I mean I was just “shaking moy gullivar” in disbelief at what I was seeing

so yeah, a woman just a few years younger than yourself
would GLADLY clean your doma for you, and put sunblock on your willy at the nude beach or bedroom, depending...

why?
Cuz in 15-20 years she’s gonna end up with a pension worth $200 per month (and will be able to buy 2 cans of catfood for herself per week)
and you’re her ONLY chance to escape this
so even your meager resources would be 100 times hers
to her, you’re a STUD Trench

older wimmin, who haven't had children are just as tight as younger ones, when you, well you know...
the difference is, these older wimmin know how to make you "come hard" vrs younger ones, who both don't know, and aren't focused on you, like the older ones

so now, how ya gonna find her Trench, any ideas?

PS
why do you guys say "in hospital" instead of just hospital?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 11:33:17 AM by krimster2 »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541319
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 2843