It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: The Smart Guy’s Guide to Picking Up Girls in Ukraine the Easy Way  (Read 13112 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: The Smart Guy’s Guide to Picking Up Girls in Ukraine the Easy Way
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2022, 03:01:01 PM »
Trench,

I’ve seen some AMAZING hookups in Ukraine between “pretty older women” and ulitsa bumzhee”
I mean I was just “shaking moy gullivar” in disbelief at what I was seeing

so yeah, a woman just a few years younger than yourself
would GLADLY clean your doma for you, and put sunblock on your willy at the nude beach or bedroom, depending...

why?
Cuz in 15-20 years she’s gonna end up with a pension worth $200 per month (and will be able to buy 2 cans of catfood for herself per week)
and you’re her ONLY chance to escape this
so even your meager resources would be 100 times hers
to her, you’re a STUD Trench

older wimmin, who haven't had children are just as tight as younger ones, when you, well you know...
the difference is, these older wimmin know how to make you "come hard" vrs younger ones, who both don't know, and aren't focused on you, like the older ones

so now, how ya gonna find her Trench, any ideas?

PS
why do you guys say "in hospital" instead of just hospital?

I tend to say 'in hospital' if a person is 'in hospital' because that is where there are.

Anyhow, yeah I'm not really all that interested in being some woman's pension plan not unless she could have kids. I really would prefer a woman that could have kids otherwise there is not much in it for me. Sure some can have kids in their late thirties possibly early forties or so but it all kind of depends, menopause, etc.

I've spoken to some women in their mid to late thirties, possibly early forties and some you can tell from the answer to the questions I aren't really wanting to have kids, they just make a joke of it to avoid an awkwardness/disagreement. Their interest seems more on seeing if they can catch me as a pension investment. I don't hold any interest in that, it's too one sided for my liking, they were everyday looking women, nothing wrong with that but I'm not going to be making the bother to go out there for their benefit alone.

Hence why these women are treated like gone off milk, their of no use to the locals with their outlook and probably only of any use to some much older guy in his sixties, if he is bothered.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

• He/Him
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2022, 09:22:32 PM »
“I really would prefer a woman that could have kids otherwise there is not much in it for me. “

I was once single like you Trench…
I much prefer to  live WITH a woman’s company, than without it…
as a result of a long marriage, I live in a REAL comfortable home that makes me feel good,
if you HAD THIS level of comfort Trench, it WOULD mean a lot to you!!!

children are a whole different thing, I’d say having a successful relationship with a spouse is MUCH easier than with children, reaching peak difficulty in teen years, and then being normal again when they’re young adults

there is some commonality between raising a Ukrainian wife and raising children, you have to be patient with them while helping them learn all that they need to…

but kids are REAL EXPENSIVE Trench!
If you can’t afford them, why stress yourself and your marriage over it?

sometimes the results you get aren't what you intended
when I met my wife, I intended to have a couple of months fun with her, and then go back to the USA, and do it again next year, with a different woman, like I did the previous years
she had completely OTHER ideas about this
she turned her charm all the way to MAX
I was like a deer transfixed by the headlights
didn't stand a chance...
still don't

« Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 09:35:33 PM by krimster2 »

Offline BC

« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2022, 01:32:57 AM »
I really would prefer a woman that could have kids otherwise there is not much in it for me. Sure some can have kids in their late thirties possibly early forties or so but it all kind of depends, menopause, etc.

Your logic dictates that you first successfully impregnate a woman and that it produces offspring, and retains her appearance and other physical aspects that meet your conditions. In my book that's called putting the cart before the horse.

But first things first, you have to be able to get to first base, which seems to be presenting quite a challenge.

The 'home run' with the first swing with the bat you seek is as very rare.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 01:35:08 AM by BC »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2022, 01:44:29 AM »
“I really would prefer a woman that could have kids otherwise there is not much in it for me. “

I was once single like you Trench…
I much prefer to  live WITH a woman’s company, than without it…
as a result of a long marriage, I live in a REAL comfortable home that makes me feel good,
if you HAD THIS level of comfort Trench, it WOULD mean a lot to you!!!

children are a whole different thing, I’d say having a successful relationship with a spouse is MUCH easier than with children, reaching peak difficulty in teen years, and then being normal again when they’re young adults

there is some commonality between raising a Ukrainian wife and raising children, you have to be patient with them while helping them learn all that they need to…

but kids are REAL EXPENSIVE Trench!
If you can’t afford them, why stress yourself and your marriage over it?

sometimes the results you get aren't what you intended
when I met my wife, I intended to have a couple of months fun with her, and then go back to the USA, and do it again next year, with a different woman, like I did the previous years
she had completely OTHER ideas about this
she turned her charm all the way to MAX
I was like a deer transfixed by the headlights
didn't stand a chance...
still don't

There's loads of people in the UK who have kids on benefit so affording them isn't really a problem here. I know kids aren't always easy but it's something I feel I want to do despite knowing there will likely be difficult moments I would otherwise not have.

With the women themselves I just wouldn't feel great if I knew the woman was getting with me for a pension plan and as said with some of those women you can tell. If was a woman that genuinely seemed to be into me/wanted to be a part of something, a life then that would be ok but I would still like kids along the way. If I already had kids and the women got on well with them and was happy to do the domestic stuff then that would surfice also. In that case it wouldn't bother me so much if she wanted a pension plan out of it as at least she's giving something in return.

I mean I hear you that some women may give something else in return and give a nicer lifestyle but it all depends there I guess. For me my concern would be getting a woman that dominates and stifles my lifestyle. Too often I have seen with the older women on Fdate that they have their wants that they are focuses on/how they want things. For me I think I would rather do as you did on that score Krim and fly in & out or stay there a while longer just having casual relationships. A woman dominating and deciding my like will be something other than what I want isn't really what I want.

The way I see it without a woman who wants to dominate I can go anywhere and do anything, with a woman who wants to dominate I am likely to end up stuck in a routine of drudgery.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2022, 01:50:23 AM »
Your logic dictates that you first successfully impregnate a woman and that it produces offspring, and retains her appearance and other physical aspects that meet your conditions. In my book that's called putting the cart before the horse.

But first things first, you have to be able to get to first base, which seems to be presenting quite a challenge.

The 'home run' with the first swing with the bat you seek is as very rare.

It wouldn't quite be the first swing if the bat since I've dated out in the FSU before but I get your point. If I go out there and meet women it's unlikely to be the first woman that rocks up that will be suitable it may take sifting through many women. That I will just have to take as it comes, no guarantees as they say. It could in theory be a woman from a demographic I hadn't thought likely or one that I did its just the way it goes I guess but in general I have an idea in mind of where I'm heading.

Offline BC

« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2022, 02:35:31 AM »
It wouldn't quite be the first swing if the bat since I've dated out in the FSU before but I get your point. If I go out there and meet women it's unlikely to be the first woman that rocks up that will be suitable it may take sifting through many women. That I will just have to take as it comes, no guarantees as they say. It could in theory be a woman from a demographic I hadn't thought likely or one that I did its just the way it goes I guess but in general I have an idea in mind of where I'm heading.

Practice makes perfect.  Try dating at home first as all the same rules apply in any other country. Date any woman that will accept an invitation regardless of age, beauty, stature, or ethnicity. The shortcuts are pure MOB agency hype.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2022, 04:30:07 AM »
Practice makes perfect.  Try dating at home first as all the same rules apply in any other country. Date any woman that will accept an invitation regardless of age, beauty, stature, or ethnicity. The shortcuts are pure MOB agency hype.

I ain't dating some fat ugly chick BC that experience I can do without. Really I am content to go out batting in the FSU, in Moldova, possibly Bulgaria or wherever. Anywhere but in the west, women in the west is a tough dating game and they have a bit of a different mindset. By going to the FSU the benefits of hypergamy kick in, in my favour. Having lived/live in Italy you must understand that it's no longer a big deal to travel to Eastern Europe if you live in Western Europe, the UK or wherever. It's set up real well for travel these days. Cheap flights that don't take too long to get there, about three hours plus any travel time either end. So literally those countries are almost like dating in my home country in terms of closeness. Sure the culture may be a bit different but some of that is why I go there. The women there are still mostly of the, 'find a man, marriage & get pregnant' mentality. The ones that mostly aren't like said are nearing 40 or so and are too lazy and just want a pension plan provided. I really do have a good take on this, it's just finishing the house conversion and getting out there. Hopefully just a month or so at that now.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2022, 07:56:47 AM »
How, exactly, are you going to benefit from hypergamy?  You’re not wealthy.

If you think your passport in and of itself is attractive, you’re going to the wrong countries. Try the Philippines or Thailand.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2022, 08:59:41 AM »
How, exactly, are you going to benefit from hypergamy?  You’re not wealthy.

If you think your passport in and of itself is attractive, you’re going to the wrong countries. Try the Philippines or Thailand.

I'm wealthy by Ukrainian, Moldovan, Bulgarian, etc standards. I've got my own house all paid up for, no mortgage. Even for the UK that's pretty good as many are stuck renting here. Though of course here there are wealthier people and of course the deal you accept by getting with a woman here, which is not a good deal nor usually in the guys favour.

I wouldn't necessarily be looking at my passport to earn me any points since I would be looking to live over there (not literally all the time though of course) but I think we know the UK is presently the most high status passport in the world ;)

Offline BC

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Trips: > 10
The Smart Guy’s Guide to Picking Up Girls in Ukraine the Easy Way
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2022, 10:24:48 AM »
I've got my own house all paid up for, no mortgage.

Ukraine has the highest percentage of homeowners in Europe – 95% of citizens
own their homes. The average for West European countries is 89%. A mere 6.7%
of housing is rented in Ukraine, while in Western Europe rentals average about 30%.

http://euromaidanpress.com/2021/04/14/become-a-true-homeowner-and-update-your-own-condo-building-a-cultural-shift-going-unnoticed-in-ukraine/

Imagine a woman deciding between you and a young man who is not nearly
old, hard headed and set in his ways or as lazy or undisciplined as you are.
Who would you think that she thinks that she would help or change you and
her future life in a positive way?

Young women look for potential, you've already maxed out yours, 
at a level of barest mediocrity, with no desire or ambition to improve.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 10:40:20 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2022, 10:46:21 AM »
Trench,

you really want the babes?
Get a freakin boat, fly the Union Jack AND a pirate flag!!!

do it in Odesa, go up to Russian ships and “give them the finger” and have your photo taken
fortune, favors the bold, Trench

here is my meager 25 foot boat in Sevastopol’s harbor (next to Bolshaya Moskiya (sp?)) with my oldest daughter at the helm
boat had a super small head, galley and could sleep 6
I purchased it locally for only $20,000 including a space at the Sevastopol Marina, which was worth about $4000 (it was a GREAT deal for me!)

I flew the “stars and stripes” and a pirate flag
wimmin would gather ‘round me, but my daughters would get jealous and yell at them to go away
when they were younger, and I’d walk them to school, all the wimmin would go “oohhhh – ahhhhh”
they went from “babe magnets” to “cock blockers” in just a few years

you don't need this, Trench
you already got enough to worry about!!

PS

"There's loads of people in the UK who have kids on benefit so affording them isn't really a problem here."

so Trench, when your kid wants a pony for Christmas, how much is the UK's public benefit for "Equestrians"
what? none!

you mean, you're NOT gonna buy your kid a pony?
what the hell kind of father is that?
what's next, give your children push mowers and have them go mow local people's lawns for 2 pounds, and then YOU keep the money?
ya gotta be kiddin me, right?

« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 11:41:06 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2022, 11:43:38 AM »
I'm wealthy by Ukrainian, Moldovan, Bulgarian, etc standards. I've got my own house all paid up for, no mortgage. Even for the UK that's pretty good as many are stuck renting here. Though of course here there are wealthier people and of course the deal you accept by getting with a woman here, which is not a good deal nor usually in the guys favour.

No, you're not wealthy by Ukrainian, Moldovan, or Bulgarian standards.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2022, 12:27:51 PM »
I ain't dating some fat ugly chick BC that experience I can do without. Really I am content to go out batting in the FSU, in Moldova, possibly Bulgaria or wherever. Anywhere but in the west, women in the west is a tough dating game and they have a bit of a different mindset. By going to the FSU the benefits of hypergamy kick in, in my favour. Having lived/live in Italy you must understand that it's no longer a big deal to travel to Eastern Europe if you live in Western Europe, the UK or wherever. It's set up real well for travel these days. Cheap flights that don't take too long to get there, about three hours plus any travel time either end. So literally those countries are almost like dating in my home country in terms of closeness. Sure the culture may be a bit different but some of that is why I go there. The women there are still mostly of the, 'find a man, marriage & get pregnant' mentality. The ones that mostly aren't like said are nearing 40 or so and are too lazy and just want a pension plan provided. I really do have a good take on this, it's just finishing the house conversion and getting out there. Hopefully just a month or so at that now.
Horse doo doo as usual from the resident Incel.
You’ve got bugger all,TC.
You don’t even earn average UK income, a house that’s never finished, a lousy plan to live in Eastern Europe on an income that is at the bottom.
You can’t pull at home and have grandiose plans of pulling super hot FSU  chicks cos you think your USP is a grand a month. HA HA HA.
The numptyness is breathtaking .

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2022, 02:26:37 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/travel/article/henley-index-world-best-passport-2022/index.html

I'm not talking about the number of countries a passport can get you into but the place you want to be. We have illegal asylum seekers boating across to our island by inflatable dingy it is so desirable to be here. We will be turfing them out soon I think, possibly to Rwanda.

Offline ML

« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2022, 02:33:32 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/travel/article/henley-index-world-best-passport-2022/index.html

That index is measured by the number of countries one can enter if having a passport from a particular country.

That is different than the best passport to have because it allows one to live in the passport country.

I suspect there are other studies that focus on  this latter concept.

Probably can be measured by the number of immigrants in vs emigrants out.
Or better yet by the ratio of those who want to immigrate in vs those who do emigrate.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2022, 02:35:24 PM »
I'm not talking about the number of countries a passport can get you into but the place you want to be. We have illegal asylum seekers boating across to our island by inflatable dingy it is so desirable to be here.

Those asylum seekers are predominantly from Iraq, Iran, Albania, Eritrea, and Sudan.  Seventy per cent of all refugees settled in the UK between 2010 and 2020 were from Syria.  So, if you are looking for "hypergamy", go to one of those countries.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2022, 02:37:41 PM »
Ukraine has the highest percentage of homeowners in Europe – 95% of citizens
own their homes. The average for West European countries is 89%. A mere 6.7%
of housing is rented in Ukraine, while in Western Europe rentals average about 30%.

http://euromaidanpress.com/2021/04/14/become-a-true-homeowner-and-update-your-own-condo-building-a-cultural-shift-going-unnoticed-in-ukraine/

Imagine a woman deciding between you and a young man who is not nearly
old, hard headed and set in his ways or as lazy or undisciplined as you are.
Who would you think that she thinks that she would help or change you and
her future life in a positive way?

Young women look for potential, you've already maxed out yours, 
at a level of barest mediocrity, with no desire or ambition to improve.

I am doubtful of those figures 2tallbill they are likely twisted somehow. Many Ukrainians keep hold of the free state owned concrete block apartments. Some Ukrainians own cheap housing out in the countryside, dacha type stuff. I'm really not thinking that we are comparing like with like here.

I think you have likely gotten a wrong take on me. I'm not lacking in ambition or undisciplined, how many people would stick at a house conversion project over a five year time period? The income I get from work is geared to get the most without paying too much tax. The rest of my time is spent in other ways that are not taxed.

A young girl would see that I could bring in more money and consistently compared to a local guy. The local guy is working in a country with a poorer rate of pay, more unstable economy and likely has a more unstable job situation. Add to that a nice apartment to exist in instantly (rented of course) and that would put me in the lead I would say ;)

Online krimster2

• He/Him
How primates react when they hear about Trench's theories about "Love"
« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2022, 03:03:24 PM »
these are the actual photos!

Offline Boethius

« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2022, 03:37:06 PM »
I am doubtful of those figures 2tallbill they are likely twisted somehow. Many Ukrainians keep hold of the free state owned concrete block apartments. Some Ukrainians own cheap housing out in the countryside, dacha type stuff. I'm really not thinking that we are comparing like with like here.

I think you have likely gotten a wrong take on me. I'm not lacking in ambition or undisciplined, how many people would stick at a house conversion project over a five year time period? The income I get from work is geared to get the most without paying too much tax. The rest of my time is spent in other ways that are not taxed.

A young girl would see that I could bring in more money and consistently compared to a local guy. The local guy is working in a country with a poorer rate of pay, more unstable economy and likely has a more unstable job situation. Add to that a nice apartment to exist in instantly (rented of course) and that would put me in the lead I would say ;)

Ukraine has a very high percentage of home ownership. The last time I read about it, it was over 90%. So, I accept Bill’s figure as accurate.

Where are you going to get all this money?  After you pay rent and other living expenses, how much money are you going to have left to spend on a woman?  Remember, no matter where you live, you will pay a foreigner premium.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2022, 04:23:54 PM »
Ukraine has a very high percentage of home ownership. The last time I read about it, it was over 90%. So, I accept Bill’s figure as accurate.

Where are you going to get all this money?  After you pay rent and other living expenses, how much money are you going to have left to spend on a woman?  Remember, no matter where you live, you will pay a foreigner premium.

Turns out from looking up on Google that Bill is right about the home ownership BUT that is likely to make most Ukrainians poorer not richer. Many won't own those homes outright but will have mortgages, Ukrainians pay around a whopping 20 percent interest on their mortgages. Compared to the UK homes out in Ukraine are cheap so my place will be worth a lot more in comparison.

The money to live over there will come from renting out rooms in my house in the UK. Again it will be about £1k a month but independent income. Sure I may pay a bit more to begin with but in time the girl I get with can front on my behalf and get me a cheaper rate ;D

Offline Boethius

« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2022, 05:43:31 PM »
That’s a very average salary in Odesa. There are a lot of men there making 3x, 4x, more than you.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #72 on: June 23, 2022, 01:21:26 AM »
That’s a very average salary in Odesa. There are a lot of men there making 3x, 4x, more than you.

Boe you know you could raise your game by using Google ;D

If you Google average salaries in Odesa it comes up with a medium average salary of 15000 UAH for the past three months, that's approximately £420 per month, I'm earning more than double that and will likely get more than double that on rent per month. Saw a You Tube video a couple of years or so ago and someone was interviewing on the street out there. They were asking random people in Ukraine if they thought a thousand $/£/€ (can't remember which one but all a bit similar) was a good salary. The respondents all pretty much came back with a wishing they could make so much response, one old lady was overwhelmed by the thought lol.

There will of course be the odd few Ukrainians that earn as much or more than this but they will be very much in the minority and very few off them. Some may have families or already have a woman. They will be a very hard get for a Ukrainian girl so in general I'll have many more Ukrainian girls to hand than competition competing for them with the same or greater level of income.

Of course with the Ukraine war now the level of economic hardship will have gone up. Russia is blockading Odesa's port (& Mykolaev) and it's manufacturing, retail, etc will be suffering, unemployment up etc. In such conditions I would be a good find for many young Ukrainian girls ;)

Offline BC

« Reply #73 on: June 23, 2022, 01:25:49 AM »
Turns out from looking up on Google that Bill is right about the home ownership BUT that is likely to make most Ukrainians poorer not richer. Many won't own those homes outright but will have mortgages, Ukrainians pay around a whopping 20 percent interest on their mortgages. Compared to the UK homes out in Ukraine are cheap so my place will be worth a lot more in comparison.

Most of the UA and even RU folks I know own their homes.  None have mortgages.

"As of October, the value of home mortgage loans was up 23% year on year to almost $100mn. The average loan size is a modest $26,000, and 87% of these loans are for second homes – a dacha," reports the National Bank of Ukraine. The secondary home market is more popular because interest rates are lower (an average of 14.3%) than for first homes (17.2%), because of the additional collateral.

However, despite this rapid growth Russian borrowers remain some of the least leveraged in the world. The CBR estimates that less than 6% of Russia’s population has mortgages. And as we argued previously this summer, we think that low interest rates will become the norm in Russia once rate cuts resume, possibly later this year.

Ukraine’s market has even more room for growth than Russia’s. Household debt accounted for 5.3% of the country's Nominal GDP in December 2019, compared with 5.6% in 2018. It has fallen since. Lending reached an all-time high of 28.3% in December 2008

http://www.intellinews.com/comment-ukraine-s-government-to-subsidise-home-mortgages-that-could-drive-real-estate-boom-202450/

This of course pre-war information, but still informative and totally contradicts your assertions.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 01:30:56 AM by BC »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #74 on: June 23, 2022, 02:26:06 AM »
Most of the UA and even RU folks I know own their homes.  None have mortgages.

http://www.intellinews.com/comment-ukraine-s-government-to-subsidise-home-mortgages-that-could-drive-real-estate-boom-202450/

This of course pre-war information, but still informative and totally contradicts your assertions.

Wow they must be even wealthier than us US & UK guys BC as loads of people over here have mortgages on their home.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541401
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 3061
Most Online Ever: 12701