It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: What to search for in a dating site?  (Read 32472 times)

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: What to search for in a dating site?
« Reply #125 on: April 27, 2016, 11:58:29 PM »
I think it's good DK shows who he is by what he says. Does it really matter if he attacks another woman

You made a backhanded comment about my mother, now you are crying, estrogen must really kill.

he has already attacked 99.99% of the women in the FSU claiming they're sluts, green card girls, and gold diggers

What i meant was, they are looking for a better life , some can say that is a gold digging attribute, when my dad and connor's other halfs met them, they never had that mentality. So if you are digging at successful guys spending money on their dates, you just need to look at the women around you. Nothing wrong with spending money, and enjoying yourself. You are making excuses to be a cheapskate. 

You sound like a salty guy that makes excuses to put down others because you can't match what they do,to try and justify your poor existence.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 07:39:31 AM by dragonkid »
Not all of us Brits have terrible teeth, right Msmoby?

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #126 on: April 28, 2016, 10:01:16 AM »
You made a backhanded comment about my mother

No, you insulted your parents by bringing them up here saying your dad was in debt and your mom married him anyway and then try to imply that's a good thing. Now you're imagining I backhanded your mother. Here's what I said: "Besides your feelings that FSU women are sluts, I see another reason why you look down on FSU women. You think women at home who marry men that hit rock bottom are sincere and those from the FSU who look for a better life are insincere." I didn't say your mother was insincere the same way you've labeled every woman in the FSU who aren't virgins or are looking for a better life are insincere. Although you've been talking about my wife, I know how you feel about everybody else's wife and gf here. They don't meet your standards for quality. Your pessimistic views of mankind is going to hurt your chances to be successful in life.

What i meant was, they are looking for a better life , some can say that is a gold digging attribute, when my dad and connor's other halfs met them, they never had that mentality.

After weeks of claiming girls that want a better life is bad, you now decide to tell us what you really meant. What you always meant is that all girls from the FSU who want a better life are bad. Your positioned hasn't changed.

So if you are digging at successful guys spending money on their dates, you just need to look at the women around you. Nothing wrong with spending money, and enjoying yourself. You are making excuses to be a cheapskate. 

You criticize me because I won't take a girl to a 5 star restaurant on a first date and you criticize me because I attracted my wife with offering her a better life. Go figure. You go spend your money as you please on a first date. Just remember the ole saying "A fool and his money will soon part." Smart people do not voluntarily put themselves in a position to get robbed.

You sound like a salty guy that makes excuses to put down others because you can't match what they do,to try and justify your poor existence.

I've had a number of guys on this forum say it's easy to pull a wife like mine out of the FSU but very few have actually done it. You're right though, I don't match what they do.

If you feel it's very easy to match or surpass what I've done, do what I did. Start a thread and in real time talk about your dating experiences all the way up to the time you get married. Blow our minds with the quality woman you end up with if you're confident enough that you won't bomb. When you are ready to propose and give her a ring, tell us the smooth talk you have to get her to have herself checked out by a doctor and take a lie detector test to prove her honesty and virginity. Show us after months of courtship and numerous trips to a woman that you'll be willing to walk away if you don't like what you hear from a doctor or the results of a lie detector. I like to hear about your dating experiences all the way up to marrying your perfect virgin. Talk is cheap. Show us you are an attractive enough man, physically and mentally, to end up getting what you want.

You said in the past you "Netflix and chill" with girls. Most old timers don't know what that means but it's what they refer to as "booty call". You use women as fuck buddies. You look at women who are not virgins with disgust but you continue to use them as your personal sperm bank. Those girls may hope for a relationship with you but they don't understand you like we understand you and that you'll discard them like toilet paper in the end simply because they aren't virgins. You want to show people here you can pull better women than me? Show us that you, as a liar and a hypocrite, can get a high quality virgin to marry you.

Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline sleepycat

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #127 on: April 28, 2016, 06:01:10 PM »
Start a thread and in real time talk about your dating experiences all the way up to the time you get married. Blow our minds with the quality woman you end up with if you're confident enough that you won't bomb. When you are ready to propose and give her a ring, tell us the smooth talk you have to get her to have herself checked out by a doctor and take a lie detector test to prove her honesty and virginity.

Maybe DK can also get the BBC to star him in a travel doco type show, where he trek from village to village in the backwaters of the Caucasus region seeking his mythical perfect virgin bride.
 :popcorn:

Offline Willby

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #128 on: May 03, 2016, 07:19:07 AM »
I am not exactly on the list that agrees with Moby---- BUT--

His comments are 100% correct here.
I have said it before and I will repeat it--the advise to use VK is total crap.FULLSTOP.
The same people keep repeating it here.
The fact is--you are far more likely to get contact broken & prevented than accepted.
It is like blundering into someones world uninvited-- and more specifically in a totally unwanted way--  fcs THINK ABOUT IT  !!
As for checking--most people I see here are incapable of understanding the information at hand- so will get it wrong anyway.
For those advising use it--have a good look at some of the posters on this site-I would not want them on any social media site I was present on-- so why promote the idea.This thread alone has enough alarming comment in itself.
If you must look-- do no more than look-in other contact methods-if she agrees-then fine.
I can list 100 reasons why you should not be jumping at her on VK( & /or other social media sites)-like I said-think about it.

I do agree with all of this. Vk and like social media are a disaster. They do not work. That's why I searched for specific sites with real girls. I found some. Actually, they don't ask money for chatting and letters, cause there are no chatting and letters there.  Just real meetings and calls. So i had a few with some girls from Kiev. They are hot and funny. That's why i am struck there. Don't know where you've been surfing, mine is heandshetoday.com

Offline Willby

« Reply #129 on: May 03, 2016, 07:23:38 AM »
I agree it would be a neat tool to have, however If you don't join an agency that
restricts exchanging contact information then you probably won't need to search
the database. If she says her name is Anna Sexipoppa from Omsk and her birthday
is Feb 14 1984 then you can find the girl easy enough.

If you talk to her on the phone and on Skype every day then it's very unlikely that
she is a scammer.

The tool would be best for the guys who want to use websites that most of us tell
guys to avoid.

I do not talk with the girls via Skype, but i talk through calls. I book one and I call. Or I can come any day and see her.
No chatting, no letters, etc.
I've already spoken with some of them. They are actually pro-relationships. So cool, i like, It means I have all chances to marry a Slavic woman. cause this is what i want.
By the way, it's heandshetoday.com
I write about this site cause i really like it

Offline Willby

« Reply #130 on: May 03, 2016, 07:26:13 AM »
Au Contraire, Mon Ami,

Scamming has moved off the PPL and PPC sites and moved over to the more traditional subscription sites.  Last night I looked at three possible scammers on a subscription site, found that one was real and two were fakes.  It was a valuable tool (and adds to your arsenal) in making sure that your correspondent is who she says she is.  Obviously, you don't ask for her VK profile the first time you talk to a lady?  Or do you?
Actually, i ask on the first meeting. We do not chat. We see each other via real meeting. That's what I like about the dating site I work with.Check it out:  heandshetoday.com

Offline Willby

« Reply #131 on: May 03, 2016, 07:35:55 AM »
May i ask how much that 22 minutes cost you??
Hi! Sorry for not replying soon. It cost 60 $

Offline Willby

« Reply #132 on: May 03, 2016, 07:38:59 AM »

Get all the details about her now otherwise you're just visiting a stranger. You need to make over 10 phone calls or have Skype sessions with the lady without the agency in the middle to get a good read if she's into you. It can get expensive to do that using the agency. It's been talked about a lot that agency employees write letters on ladies behalf but agency employees can also speak on the phone for the ladies. Their goal is to get you to visit and use their agency services. Their goal is to separate fools from their money. They don't care if the girl you're interested in is interested in you. You need to figure that out before you decide to fly over there.
WoW! Thanks! I actually had 3 calls with her. She is so cool. I asked lots of questions to check. It seems to me she is real.
BTW, you're married. Are you an American? Married to a Russian woman?

Offline Willby

« Reply #133 on: May 03, 2016, 07:45:32 AM »

Save your time he is working for that site, he posted a few times on other threads what site he is using.
Bill, I do appreciate your advice. Seriously, i missed something. No, i took it into consideration, just I've  had a crush on a girl from there. Can't shake her. I like her. We talked 3 times already.
I do not pay for anything, except calls. yeah, 3 calls/10 min = 90$.
But it's not too much for me.
However, thanks, go on writing, cause i really take it into consideration. Besides, i gave links to my buddies.

Offline Willby

« Reply #134 on: May 03, 2016, 07:53:47 AM »
Willby, you need to spend however long it takes finding this woman on VK. No, finding her on VK is not stalking her, and anyone who tells you as much is just wrong. When a girl puts herself out there on social media, they are darn aware, if they have even a tiny bit of common sense, that they just renounced their right to any little smidgeon of privacy they might otherwise retain with the anonymity gained from not being on social media.

If it takes you 10 minutes to find her on VK, fine. If it takes you 30 minutes, fine. If it takes you an hour to find her on VK, do it. You need to find her on VK. If you cannot find her on VK, that means either she is weird or she is purposely hiding herself from being found on VK by Western Men because she is up to no good (ie scamming Western Men). Once you find her VK profile, look at her right wedding ring finger in every picture of hers on VK - look very very carefully - if you see a wedding ring on her right hand ring finger.....umm not really a good sign. If she tells you she does not have any children, and yet you see her with a beautiful little girl in many pictures.....umm not really a good sign. If most of her pictures are her at clubs, drinking, smoking with glassy bloodshot eyes and a spaced out look on her face....umm not really a good sign.

I have been scammed / lied to so many times by so many different Ukrainian women on PPL sites, that I just do not want what happened to me to happen to you. The day I found out about VK, was one of the best days of my life, and a couple of days after discovering VK I deleted my Anastasiadate account. I have not spend one penny at Anastasiadate since I discovered VK.
I hate Anastasia too. But see here there are no chatting. We had conversations via calls, a few... I liked her. I checked her out. She is ok. I think she is real. In summer, i plan to see her in person.

Offline Willby

« Reply #135 on: May 03, 2016, 08:07:37 AM »
AGAIN ... :cluebat:

Those who made the same mistake as you - how many 'credits' did you part with ? - know that ANY pay per contact mode is 99 percent a scam

I looked at the site and see nothing to change my viewpoint.

IF you want to pm me - I can help you by suggesting who the girl in the photo links to in vk, her name and location

This one's for free and I'm not offering this service to anyone else.

I know enough Russian to use Russian software that can recognise images on VK..

PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE - DON'T SEND MONEY TO PAY PER CONTACT SITES....  :wallbash:

Most of us have done it - have been cured...  when you get introductory letters from such sites - from ladies you've already met  - you might get our point.
Hi! Thanks a lot!  here's the link of the girl i Like http://heshedate.com/girls/3514284
Thanks a lot
Appreciate

Offline Willby

« Reply #136 on: May 03, 2016, 08:14:51 AM »
Do you have a link to that article? Kim has Armenian roots. Although Russia had control over Armenia for a long time, Kim looks more Persian than Slavic/Russian. If you like big butts and curves like Kim has, Slavic women aren't for you.

She was born in America.
It's not an original Kim from the USA. I know  about Kim and Kanye from the USA.
That one i'd spoken about is a Russian woman. She looks like Kim. I compared.
http://www.yegob.com/21-year-old-russian-model-who-is-considered-to-be-the-girl-with-the-most-naturally-curved-body-in-the-modelling-industry/

Offline Willby

« Reply #137 on: May 03, 2016, 08:17:51 AM »
Ain't no way that you are talking to anyone other than a paid employee.
i checked. asked couple questions about our previous meeting. Both cases the same voice.
asked if i can come to see her in the nearest future. she said yes, any time.
i hope she is real. 

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #138 on: May 03, 2016, 08:42:45 AM »

It's $180 an hour 22 minutes = $66

I think that you can hire a hooker in most of the FSU for about that.

You aren't reading anything anybody writes you are just advertising
your shady site.

That's what I like about the dating site I work with.Check it out:  heandshetoday.com

Don't know where you've been surfing, mine is heandshetoday.com

By the way, it's heandshetoday.com
I write about this site cause i really like it
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #139 on: May 03, 2016, 10:41:52 AM »

Yes, and it's $150 to arrange a meeting + $50 interpreter on top for 2 hours and $25 per hour after that. You're either a shill or not very bright.

Offline Deasonstacy

« Reply #140 on: May 08, 2016, 11:14:13 PM »
There are a number of dating sites that may leave you confused that which one to choose, but as per mine and my friends' experience I can suggest you a Russian dating site that is trustworthy and provide one of the best dating services to its clients. The site's name is Elenamodels.com. Try that, it may help you in getting your mate.

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #141 on: May 09, 2016, 12:03:32 AM »
There are a number of dating sites that may leave you confused that which one to choose, but as per mine and my friends' experience I can suggest you a Russian dating site that is trustworthy and provide one of the best dating services to its clients. The site's name is Elenamodels.com. Try that, it may help you in getting your mate.

I don't doubt EM is good, but i believe people should try as many sites as possible and different methods. Searching for a woman can be described as a deck of cards, you need to go through a deck to find your ace. I met girls from russiancupid/ ukrainedate/ fdating/ mamba , but i still feel it is not enough. I want to try out going to bars and meeting women in fsu countries, and EM when i get some better photos. My opinion is to get as many women interested in you as possible, then pick the one you like the most.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 12:09:47 AM by dragonkid »
Not all of us Brits have terrible teeth, right Msmoby?

Offline GatoMoon

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #142 on: May 09, 2016, 12:52:08 AM »
Willby appears to be from Belgium so he might not understand that reference. Willby, a "HeShe" is one of the references to a transsexual or shemale.

At first thought, I thought it was dating site for transexual/shemale too!   Obviously it is a poor naming choice!

Offline Willby

« Reply #143 on: May 09, 2016, 05:35:30 AM »

Yes, and it's $150 to arrange a meeting + $50 interpreter on top for 2 hours and $25 per hour after that. You're either a shill or not very bright.
hi, man! thanx a lot for calling me a shill. Yes, i am, you know. Trying to advertise a site experienced people who have no need to be advertised to, cause they ate it...
what's the point?
ok. don't answer! We're done

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
« Reply #144 on: May 10, 2016, 12:51:26 AM »
Maybe DK can also get the BBC to star him in a travel doco type show, where he trek from village to village in the backwaters of the Caucasus region seeking his mythical perfect virgin bride.
 :popcorn:

We already had 'an Idiot abroad' and now have ''stupid guy, smart phone'' ....
Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1994
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1980
Total: 1990

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM