It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Men's Appearance  (Read 22096 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Men's Appearance
« Reply #100 on: April 07, 2024, 10:44:39 AM »

Grizzled old bachelor in need of a woman is not what you want to be projecting here.
Cheap or sloppy old bachelor is worse.

I was talking to a kind of Agency Business woman once, ran the Agency as opposed to bring an Agency girl. She said to me about the time a US guy turned up again the Airport to meet ond of her girls she was with. He was wearing a baseball cap, a baggy t-shirt and not so great pair of jeans, he kind of looked a bit scruffy/sloppy. Anyway, thx girl said to her, 'God! I hope we he's here for you and not me' as she kind of cringed. Apparently, she helped him get some better clothes while he was there and they got in well in the end, I think kind of git it together.

It just goes to show that there is something as a bad first impression. That girl may have had chemistry with the guy but if he is scruffy/sloppy looking then she would likely pass over him without getting to know him. For some reason the 'baseball cap, sloppy t-shirt & jeans' has kind of become an archetype vision of most US guys as so many US guys seem to dress like that, I don't know why it's not a great look even judging it as another guy.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #101 on: April 07, 2024, 10:55:27 AM »

This isn't for Trench, this for the newbies/lurkers who can learn something.

Your feet take you everywhere you go. In the FSU, you walk everywhere. Don't think about style
over substance. Think about high quality walking shoes, break in your shoes or your shoes will
break in your feet. Put some powder in them, rotate your shoes, don't wear the same pair two
days in a row. Wear cushioned socks. Take care of your feet! Never buy cheap shoes or boots.
Give them a polish from time to time to protect them and they will last longer.

Get a mani-pedi, your socks will last longer and FSUW will notice your feet are soft, if you find
one who agrees to roll around naked with you. A cheapster won't spend money on this but they
don't get many roll arounds either.

I haven't worn a watch since pagers came out. To me a watch is one more thing to deal with. I
don't do stuff or wear stuff just to do it. I don't have earrings, a necklace, bracelets, pinkie rings
and so on. After getting married, I wear a wedding band. You do you, if you feel naked without
a watch and/or hate pulling your phone out to check the time, go ahead and get a watch that
you like.

Charming!

I would also add, get some gel inner soles if not already have to put inside your shoes. Since they came out I guess around almost a decade ago now they have been a lifesaver. I get them now for all my shoes & trainers unless they already come with one in. If it's the so called traditional padded inner soles rubbish the show & trainer manufacture majd out is Ooo so comfy chuck that crap out and stick in a gel sole, padded inner soles are never compy particularly on long walks. My feet have survived very long walks in Ukraine with little soreness using gel inner soles and recovered within a few minutes. If I had used the traditional so called padded inner soles my feet would have been as sore as hell and I would have been done for the day with Evening entertainment plans likely having to be written off.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #102 on: April 07, 2024, 11:11:32 AM »
From Boe

I will tell you what women universally are drawn to, and that is confidence.  You don't even have to have confidence, you just have to project it.  An ability to make a woman laugh will go a long way too.

- - - - - - - - - -

My sense of humor had undoubtedly helped me a lot with the gals.

A couple of FSU gals told me I was much better at humor than some of the  well known comedians.

Good humour can work well many places with many people. I don't dispute that. However, I think Boe's answer is more typical of what WW hold dear and seek. The 'make me laugh' phrase is so painfully WW/Western dating site famous phrasebook phrase to most WM it is excruciatingly painful to hear that one churned out so often. Apparently, women may just mean that they prefer a man who is not so serious all the time than a comedian who is being funny, they may like that also of course, but someone who is lighthearted, humourous maybe and not heavy going. That's what I discovered over a girl online anyway.

Confidence varies, again it's how a woman means it/interpretation of it. I tend to support the social proof argument that you can't be confident unless there is a reason to be as it will show. However, it might just mean a guy who is willing to step forward and deal with the ticket booth seller, shop assistant, asking if directions, hotel desk receptionist, etc or moving with purpose, etc than any great deal on that front. Possibly again that might be more that a FSW sees it than a WW or possibly both. I don't fully know for sure in that stuff but it's the impression I get, it may vary between women globally what they sed the above as and what they want/prefer.

A lot of those online dating site profile demands are kind of pointless as people can end up being attracted to all sorts in person even if it wasn't quite in ball park if what they wished for.

I don't know if Boe is still going, she doesn't seem to check in here anymore. Got the impression she was a bit on the hefty side. I never minded her though even though she was usually in disagreement with me.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Men's Appearance
« Reply #103 on: April 07, 2024, 03:16:12 PM »

He was wearing a baseball cap, a baggy t-shirt and not so great pair of jeans, he kind of looked a bit scruffy/sloppy.

Unless you are a bald redhead who will burn alive in the sun don't wear a ball cap.
A baggy t-shirt and lousy jeans? Suicide

Exception?

You're an American, Canadian, Ozzy, Kiwi, going a day early and wanted to dress ultra comfy for the
99 hours of flying, then have a day to sleep, scrape off the barnacles and polish everything up. Even
then I would probably not bring the baggy t-shirt, if you must have a tee, then get a new sharp one.

I did a trip to Lugansk with a long lay over in Kiev. I had Pavel pick me up, he drove me to his home.
I ate some of his wife's borscht, polished up then slept a solid couple hours on his couch, she ironed
up my clothes while I slept and back to the airport. I arrived in Lugansk looking and smelling like I
would for a date in the ole US of A.

Attention Noobs Visit One first visit Pro Tip:
First time you see her, go in for the hug. Then pick her up and spin her around and go in to her
neck like Dracula. DON'T bite her just growl. I had 100% squeal/laughter success rate.

I was a Freshman in High School watching the varsity basketball game. After the buzzer all the
cheerleaders run onto the court. One of them ran to this really sooooo.....  cool star on the team
and he did that.

I said to myself that someday I would do that. 4 Cheerleaders, 3 FSUW VO trips later and I still
swear by it.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2024, 03:20:58 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #104 on: April 07, 2024, 10:24:12 PM »
Unless you are a bald redhead who will burn alive in the sun don't wear a ball cap.
A baggy t-shirt and lousy jeans? Suicide

Exception?

You're an American, Canadian, Ozzy, Kiwi, going a day early and wanted to dress ultra comfy for the
99 hours of flying, then have a day to sleep, scrape off the barnacles and polish everything up. Even
then I would probably not bring the baggy t-shirt, if you must have a tee, then get a new sharp one.

I did a trip to Lugansk with a long lay over in Kiev. I had Pavel pick me up, he drove me to his home.
I ate some of his wife's borscht, polished up then slept a solid couple hours on his couch, she ironed
up my clothes while I slept and back to the airport. I arrived in Lugansk looking and smelling like I
would for a date in the ole US of A.

Attention Noobs Visit One first visit Pro Tip:
First time you see her, go in for the hug. Then pick her up and spin her around and go in to her
neck like Dracula. DON'T bite her just growl. I had 100% squeal/laughter success rate.
[/b]
I was a Freshman in High School watching the varsity basketball game. After the buzzer all the
cheerleaders run onto the court. One of them ran to this really sooooo.....  cool star on the team
and he did that.

I said to myself that someday I would do that. 4 Cheerleaders, 3 FSUW VO trips later and I still
swear by it.

That's a good one Beel, I wish I had fucked Cheerleaders also, ah the American lifestyle :)

I would say though if you don't catch onto much chemistry in the initial first moment then consider aborting to a just a hug, moreso perhaps if you don't feel it for the girl.

Nothing worse than building up the feelings a woman has for you just to give her an extra hard landing on a dumping. I just don't have the heart to do that to a girl, it can feel just heartless.

Same with the present, potentially take two, an expensive one you'll give to her if you want to see her again and a cheaper one if you don't. Keep one back and give her whichever one depending on the situation. Again you don't want to build up expectation & her feelings for you only to shatter that soon after. An expensive gift that she may like and not want to part with might only make things worse particularly as it may remind her of the time. It also means long term you'll save money as you can ready the same expensive gift time over :D

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Men's Appearance
« Reply #105 on: April 08, 2024, 03:18:15 PM »
I wish I had fucked Cheerleaders also, ah the American lifestyle :)

Trench, if you weren't such a woman hater, you might of had a chance with an FSUW
some day. You can only hide your true self so long and then you are going to be figured
out and lose whoever you tried to trick. It won't work long term.  Maybe you are just
trolling?

« Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 03:32:36 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #106 on: April 08, 2024, 05:41:27 PM »
Trench, if you weren't such a woman hater, you might of had a chance with an FSUW
some day. You can only hide your true self so long and then you are going to be figured
out and lose whoever you tried to trick. It won't work long term.  Maybe you are just
trolling?

Where have I ever hated women? I wouldn't be here if that was so. I love women but not WW apart from the physical form. Few WW I find have a decent mindset towards men because of feminism. WW are so self entitled, it's ok to communicate with many day to day but getting into a relationship with one of they even think you are all that enough for them is often not great. They often want stupidly more than what they are and have an all too high laudyness about them.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #107 on: April 08, 2024, 06:53:15 PM »
that deaf, dumb and blind kid, sure plays a MEAN Pinball

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Men's Appearance
« Reply #108 on: April 09, 2024, 07:04:55 AM »
Where have I ever hated women? I wouldn't be here if that was so. I love women but not WW apart from the physical form. Few WW I find have a decent mindset towards men because of feminism. WW are so self entitled, it's ok to communicate with many day to day but getting into a relationship with one of they even think you are all that enough for them is often not great. They often want stupidly more than what they are and have an all too high laudyness about them.

I have never dated a woman like the Western feminist woman you have described and certainly not in
high school or uni. The type of girl who goes into cheerleading is not the Feminism type. Cheerleaders
have tryouts, 9 out of 10 don't make it.

The feminist type has never looked at me and thought "that's what I want!" likewise, I never looked at
one of them and thought, oooohhh........ I want her. We mutually exclude each other. I am very happily
married. When I was single, I would flirt with women and they were flirty back. That's how it worked. 

Go back to read Daveman's advice about talking to women. Pro-tip: talking works. Don't try to
skip this step.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 07:06:34 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #109 on: April 09, 2024, 09:54:00 AM »
I love women but not WW apart from the physical form.

No you don't, proof below

My answer was to keep a Ukrainian girl in Ukraine to avoid such.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #110 on: April 09, 2024, 06:07:37 PM »
No you don't, proof below

Hoe is that hating women? It means I love the woman so I wouldn't want to give her up to another guy or risk messing up the way she is by taking her to the West.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #111 on: April 09, 2024, 06:13:40 PM »
Cheerleaders have tryouts, 9 out of 10 don't make it.

That means a lot of girls must turn out to try out for, roughly 9 times the size of the Cheerleading Squad turn up for Tryouts then. I'm surprised so many turn up to try out! Why do so many girls turn up for Tryouts?

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Men's Appearance
« Reply #112 on: April 10, 2024, 12:15:19 PM »
That means a lot of girls must turn out to try out for, roughly 9 times the size of the Cheerleading Squad turn up for Tryouts then. I'm surprised so many turn up to try out! Why do so many girls turn up for Tryouts?

Supply and demand. Cheerleaders are almost always universally popular. Many like the attention
dancing and performing in front of a large crowd. What girl doesn't want to be popular?
I've never known a single one of them to be feminists.

Feminism is unnatural.

"Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women access to the mainstream of society."
Quote Rush Limbaugh         

FSUW don't do vague

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541451
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 1880
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 1870
Total: 1878

+-Recent Posts

Re: Trippin in St Pete by krimster2
Today at 12:26:08 PM

Re: Trippin in St Pete by Trenchcoat
Today at 07:34:19 AM

Trippin in St Pete by 2tallbill
Today at 06:20:16 AM

Re: Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:03:56 AM

Re: Trippin in St Pete by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:01:18 AM

Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 01:53:18 PM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 10:57:05 AM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 10:55:23 AM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 10:11:31 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:44:27 AM