It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Sending Money Back Home  (Read 30187 times)

Offline Bruno

Sending Money Back Home
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2005, 08:52:58 AM »
Quote from: Elen
I'm selfish creature :? I want my own grandchildren next to me. (and I suspect all other would just annoy me with their wails:P:D)

Doubt that:? If you didn't grow up those grand children day after day they most probably would see these visits like unpleasant obligation

Agree.  And she is not the only one who should think about that BEFORE marriage

Helen, it is maybe a little off topic but imagine a other situation... you daughter meet a great man, a russian one... she marry with him and go live with him in his city where he have a good work ... by example, Vladivostock at the other side of Russia...

In so situation, you will not be with your own grandchildren near you, day after day... and you will not receive these 100 or 200 $$$ each month...

With you point of view, your daughter can only marry a man from Moscow, and who life around the same place of you...

Yes, in some way, you are selfish :shock:;)... you think to your own happiness, what about the hapiness of your own children... and i have think that for people who life in country with 11 time zone, they was more open to the move... in some way, from Moscow, USA is just a little more far that Vladivostok... :D:P

Offline Elen

• Alt Forum
Sending Money Back Home
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2005, 09:54:05 AM »
I'm sorry Bruno:? My screwed brains of moskovite just CAN't imagine my daughter would want to move anywhere from Moscow:P:D (and 11 time zones have nothing to do with that. All roads lead to Moscow in our country )

And there are no such clouds at my horizon yet - all daughter's boys are from Moscow:P
« Last Edit: April 06, 2005, 09:54:00 AM by Elen »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541298
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 3489