It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Hello everyone 😉  (Read 15395 times)

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Hello everyone 😉
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2020, 09:02:44 AM »

If the opposite gender is man....

This reveals two important points about your nature:  1) you are an honest woman and 2) you still harbor the soul of a Russian woman.  I discuss. 

Your guidelines (active enough towards you, etc.) are great.  They reveal what many men like about RW:  a mentality that distinguishes men from women, and vice versa.  However, your guidelines  apply to women as well.  There are many women who deceive us men.

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2020, 11:48:18 AM »

John Wayne once said "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid."  In relationships, if one is stupid they will get involved with all the wrong people and stay with them longer than they should. If one is smart, they can identify quality people quickly and if they can surround themselves with quality people, life and relationships will be better and fun.

Years ago I wrote about the time I met my now wife for the first time. I described her character yet people thought she was a bad woman. How can they label her intentions bad when I just described something good about her? They may have the inability to read people well. Also, after learning her youth and beauty, they assumed for her to choose me, it would have to be for all the wrong reasons. That's okay. I'm happy surrounding myself with people like my wife. They can choose other people to bring into their lives.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2020, 02:49:24 PM »
Ok, guys!!!! What is your favorite country? No, better to ask like this: where is your place on this planet?😀

USofA for me...

But FWIW, it isn't the place but the company you're with that makes places memorable.

Quote from: Nataly Z
I know that mostly 95% of men everywhere want to find a woman for their needs. It's not difficult to understand when you are talking to them. There are many women which have the same reason to catch a man. Yes, I said "to catch". But the problem is, that men don't want those or it's not enough for them. They try to flirt everywhere, they can lie about their marital status, just because they want only this woman and as  soon as possible. It's a pity.

Don't let what you cannot control, control your life. TBH, infidelity and deceit is not a gender specific behavior. From what I've seen and know in my life, women are far more deceitful it comes to the subject of flesh and fantasy. Matter of fact, women are far more inclined to weaponize their sex than men. Women are much more weaker, and easily succumb, to temptation of the flesh much more so than men. Women give out, and with greater frequency, triggers and signals than *most* men do - beyond the relatively harmless acts of flirtation. Most men simply are too dense to see these triggers and signals.

This is simply life's reality. If you're going to worry about things you cannot control, then you'll likely miss your life's calling...

Love, trust and respect are manifested and earned in time. Sometimes even when these are established in a relationship, they don't necessarily prevent us from what makes all of us human. We all take the proverbial leaps of faith in life. You can't get anywhere by remaining cautiously static.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 03:19:13 PM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline ML

« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2020, 03:25:11 PM »
Women are much more weaker, and easily succumb, to temptation of the flesh much more so than men.

Oh, I don't know if I can agree with that.

95% of unmarried guys 16 - 30 or so would probably never turn down a random gal's suggestion that they do the act.  For most, it would feel like they won the lottery.

I would suggest that 80% or more of unmarried gals 16 - 30 or so would not accept a random guy's suggestion that they do the act.  They would likely report the guy to someone.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2020, 03:31:30 PM »

95% of unmarried guys 16 - 30 or so would probably never turn down a random gal's suggestion that they do the act.  For most, it would feel like they won the lottery.

I would suggest that 80% or more of unmarried gals 16 - 30 or so would not accept a random guy's suggestion that they do the act.  They would likely report the guy to someone.

It really depends on the participants.

IME, in comparison, there were far more women who get sexed up despite being engaged, in a relationship, during their wedding, and even during their honeymoon - than men I knew in such like circumstances. They'll easily sex up a man despite of him being their sister's, BFF's, hell even their daughter's man. Women can be, and socially speaking, are far more sinister when it comes to the topic of flesh.
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline ML

« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2020, 03:53:36 PM »
Quote from: ML on Today at 05:25:11 PM
"Oh, I don't know if I can agree with that.

I would suggest that 80% or more of unmarried gals 16 - 30 or so would not accept a random guy's suggestion that they do the act.  They would likely report the guy to someone."

But, I gave my assessment of men and women in total, so if you want to respond accordingly, you need to agree with or attack my overall assessment.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline ML

« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2020, 03:57:39 PM »

IME, in comparison, there were far more women who get sexed up despite being engaged, in a relationship, during their wedding, and even during their honeymoon - than men I knew in such like circumstances. They'll easily sex up a man despite of him being their sister's, BFF's, hell even their daughter's man. Women can be, and socially speaking, are far more sinister when it comes to the topic of flesh.

OK, now this is a little bit different aspect than what we started discussing.

You seem to be talking about situation where a female is more likely than a male to use sex to tease men . . . with probably no intention of ever doing a sexual act.

I would likely agree with you on this.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2020, 01:12:57 AM »
Yes, I'm seeking a man). But don't have such goal here on this site. If it will happen, I don't mind then😂. What are your goals, guys?😉

Mine is to find a FSW (Former Soviet Woman) in Russia, Belarus or Ukraine I can have a relationship with and hopefully children. Apparently I am told there are many women in the FSU (Former Soviet Union) that want the same though it's not proving to be an easy search finding them so far.

This site is generally aimed at guys wanting the same, to meet a FSW for a relationship. So it's great to hear from the other side of the situation. How is your search going for a western man?

I have been to Ukraine several times now. Lviv is the easiest city to get along with I found as it's quite touristy and set up for visitors. Kiev was the first city I visited and was strange to get accustomed to at first as I was used to cities as there are in the west. Odessa had a nice feel to it, I visited the beach, restaurants and did a bit of shopping. I visited Nikoleav also which had an interesting feel to it but a bit limited for things to do.

Where in Ukraine do you come from Nataly?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2020, 10:30:16 AM »
"Oh, I don't know if I can agree with that.

I would suggest that 80% or more of unmarried gals 16 - 30 or so would not accept a random guy's suggestion that they do the act.  They would likely report the guy to someone."

But, I gave my assessment of men and women in total, so if you want to respond accordingly, you need to agree with or attack my overall assessment.

No need. You're citing physiological impulse once the need to mate kicks in. For one, the age differs with male/female. I would put the females impulses closer to their 20s instead of 16, in general, in terms of intensity.

Sexuality and appeal is similar in any society. The great majority of men would love to get laid everyday, if ONLY they can. But the reality is, that is a privilege (natural selection for whatever triggers the impulse) for the very few amongst us. The vast majority is left simply looking at it as sheer fantasy.

With women, it's a bit different. There's the over-riding 'selection' process involved. But this doesn't negate the truth they get 'sexed-up' worst than men do. After all, women's reproductive nerve wirings is vastly more pronounced than men. Not sure if the difference in nerve length was 20 miles or 200 miles between male and female. Either way, this makes the urge far more extreme for women. Most men just simply fail to see what is otherwise a very natural process and thus fail. Maybe that in itself, like in nature, is part of the process.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2020, 11:05:05 AM »
OK, now this is a little bit different aspect than what we started discussing.

You seem to be talking about situation where a female is more likely than a male to use sex to tease men . . . with probably no intention of ever doing a sexual act.

I would likely agree with you on this.

No ML. What I'm saying is they do close the deal. Their need to sex up is not any less than men. If anything, as I stated above, they do so indiscriminately or with reckless abandon. I cited samples of those instances above. Just because society is far more 'aware' with Joe the Plumber getting shutdown by Barbie, doesn't mean Barbie isn't ready to go horizontal with Ken on a whim.

Offline Nataly Z

« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2020, 12:22:15 PM »
yes, a lot of women are materialistic. I'd like to tell NO, but unfortunately yes. I had ome opportunities to live with a rich men, mostly they are not young, and I cannot imagine how it's possibe to live like this. Better level of life cannot give you happiness. You have to choose: good future with money, good living without problems or struggling, but being freedom and intependent with wealth which you have inside you and in your own pocket.

Life is beautiful!!!😉

Offline Nataly Z

« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2020, 12:28:58 PM »
So when we find someone we respect and love, we should take care of their needs but during the journey to find that person we will encounter people that want to take advantage of us and we should quickly discard those people from our lives.

But, when you got used to that person it becomes very difficult quickly discard those people from our lives.
Life is beautiful!!!😉

Offline Nataly Z

« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2020, 12:36:56 PM »
:welcome: Nataly  :clapping:

In my opinion, not many men would resort to an outright lie to women in order to get laid. It would be mostly the women who have illusions about the man's intentions.
A woman may be tempted to think, 'Oh I will do whatever it takes to make him fall in love with me, and then marry me'. She would try to be the loveliest and the best for him, but then he gradually disappears from her life. And she has lost another year of her life trying to make him love her. Fat chance. :(
The soon she moves from a man who is not a valid prospect, the better for her.

Hi, Lily!!!Yes, maybe we have  illusions about the man's intentions. I am sure every single woman has, because we fall in love with his appearance first. And if he knows how to attract his new woman (and such handsome persons know), he becames more and more attractive. We don't have an influence on it, these are feeling. But...anyway I agree with you).
Life is beautiful!!!😉

Offline Nataly Z

« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2020, 12:48:07 PM »
John Wayne once said "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid."  In relationships, if one is stupid they will get involved with all the wrong people and stay with them longer than they should. If one is smart, they can identify quality people quickly and if they can surround themselves with quality people, life and relationships will be better and fun.

I agree with you. But not everyone can control himself being in love ;).
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 06:18:11 PM by AnonMod »
Life is beautiful!!!😉

Offline Nataly Z

« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2020, 12:50:50 PM »
USofA for me...

But FWIW, it isn't the place but the company you're with that makes places memorable.

Exacty!!! And you gonna remember that place and even the worst working place in the world for a long time just because you've been with nice people!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 06:18:26 PM by AnonMod »
Life is beautiful!!!😉

Offline Nataly Z

« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2020, 12:58:37 PM »
Women are much more weaker, and easily succumb, to temptation of the flesh much more so than men. Women give out, and with greater frequency, triggers and signals than *most* men do - beyond the relatively harmless acts of flirtation. Most men simply are too dense to see these triggers and signals.

I don't agree. Can I ask you a personal question? How old are you?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 06:19:30 PM by AnonMod »
Life is beautiful!!!😉

Offline Nataly Z

« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2020, 01:00:25 PM »
This is simply life's reality. If you're going to worry about things you cannot control, then you'll likely miss your life's calling...

Love, trust and respect are manifested and earned in time. Sometimes even when these are established in a relationship, they don't necessarily prevent us from what makes all of us human. We all take the proverbial leaps of faith in life. You can't get anywhere by remaining cautiously static.

Very wise speech! I like your thoughts, you are  experienced enough.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 06:19:45 PM by AnonMod »
Life is beautiful!!!😉

Offline Nataly Z

« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2020, 01:01:37 PM »

Yes, especially when the woman is very pretty.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 06:19:59 PM by AnonMod »
Life is beautiful!!!😉

Offline Nataly Z

« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2020, 01:11:38 PM »
Mine is to find a FSW (Former Soviet Woman) in Russia, Belarus or Ukraine I can have a relationship with and hopefully children. Apparently I am told there are many women in the FSU (Former Soviet Union) that want the same though it's not proving to be an easy search finding them so far.

This site is generally aimed at guys wanting the same, to meet a FSW for a relationship. So it's great to hear from the other side of the situation. How is your search going for a western man?

I have been to Ukraine several times now. Lviv is the easiest city to get along with I found as it's quite touristy and set up for visitors. Kiev was the first city I visited and was strange to get accustomed to at first as I was used to cities as there are in the west. Odessa had a nice feel to it, I visited the beach, restaurants and did a bit of shopping. I visited Nikoleav also which had an interesting feel to it but a bit limited for things to do.

Where in Ukraine do you come from Nataly?

I'm from the western part of Ukraine. And what was the result of your visits? As I undertood you came here to date women. Didn'tyou like all those female?
Life is beautiful!!!😉

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2020, 02:54:56 PM »

I'm from the western part of Ukraine. And what was the result of your visits? As I undertood you came here to date women. Didn'tyou like all those female?

They varied. One smoked more than I could be comfortable with and wasn't my type of personality. One was quite moralistic, another was quite materialistic. Some of it was me getting familiar with the dating culture in Ukraine. Some of it was I don't think there was natural chemistry with some of the women.

That all said on the whole I've found Ukrainian women generally nice people and sift and feminine. So on the whole way better than women at home. I find a lot of women at home career obsessed and difficult to date.

Well Nataly, if your not from Lviv but are from western Ukraine then that makes it interesting. I'm guessing Odessa is described more as southern Ukraine than western Ukraine. So that means your from a city I have not visited out that way. Since I have only visited Lviv in western Ukraine that leaves places I am unfamiliar with. I've looked into the possibility of visiting these other cities in western Ukraine but I've never really found enough women on the online dating sites to make it worth my while. Shane as a few of those cities look nice places. So how have you found your search so far looking for a western man?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2020, 03:57:43 PM »
[
 Women are much more weaker, and easily succumb, to temptation of the flesh much more so than men. Women give out, and with greater frequency, triggers and signals than *most* men do - beyond the relatively harmless acts of flirtation. Most men simply are too dense to see these triggers and signals.

I don't agree. Can I ask you a personal question? How old are you?

That's fine, as I am speaking from personal experience as I'm sure you are.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2020, 07:22:40 AM »

The ONLY part of GQB's experience that bears any resemblance to mine - was - it depends on the participants

When was he last in the FSU ?  How often did he go...? How many YEARS has he lived there ..?

There's your answer...

A lot of totally inept chaps go to Ukraine, Russia,etc., without a clue as to how to interact with a lady at home - let alone over here..   

They don't speak the language and the trip is a 'failure'.. 

I speak as one of those inept chaps (from 2003/4) ..Back then we didn't have smartphones and on-line translations that could listen and 'translate' ..

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2020, 07:44:29 AM »

A lot of totally inept chaps go to Ukraine, Russia,etc., without a clue as to how to interact with a lady at home - let alone over here..   

They don't speak the language and the trip is a 'failure'.. 

I speak as one of those inept chaps (from 2003/4) ..Back then we didn't have smartphones and on-line translations that could listen and 'translate' ..

And, you are still one of those inept chaps. You married a local woman and that failed. You went to FSU and married a woman from there and that failed. You go back and marry another and still a newlywed. If your history bears out, that one to will fail. You are nobody to be taking the high ground for successful marriages. You sir are living proof that anybody can get married but not everyone can make them work

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2020, 11:08:55 AM »
The ONLY part of GQB's experience that bears any resemblance to mine - was - it depends on the participants

When was he last in the FSU ?  How often did he go...? How many YEARS has he lived there ..?

There's your answer...

How exactly did this 'fit' into the dialogue ML and I were having again? It's always good to pay attention to what was being said, especially when it comes to dating or any social interactions. That behavior is definitely lacking on some more so than others as this segment just illustrated.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 11:48:55 AM by GQBlues »

Offline Nataly Z

« Reply #74 on: February 05, 2020, 01:45:12 AM »
And, you are still one of those inept chaps. You married a local woman and that failed. You went to FSU and married a woman from there and that failed. You go back and marry another and still a newlywed. If your history bears out, that one to will fail. You are nobody to be taking the high ground for successful marriages. You sir are living proof that anybody can get married but not everyone can make them work

Such people wont find anybody for serious relationship, just because they are egoistic. Such people have an illusion of happy life. They want everything have to be done only for them. They don't know that both of them( a woman and a man) need to work for being happy. This man got used to take and he doesn't want to give. That woman which decided to live  which this man, she must do everything only for him even in sex and forget about herself, otherwise he'll go. She doesn't respect herself of course.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 02:00:25 AM by AnonMod »
Life is beautiful!!!😉

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541376
Total Topics: 20862