It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Questions about salary and how much is good to search?  (Read 12478 times)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Questions about salary and how much is good to search?
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2020, 02:58:21 PM »
I forgot to mention is that if I was ever married or had a single live in
girlfriend in my entire life that I might have a clue how some of this
worked, but I didn't so I don't. 

I will respond to you here
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=24457
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
Re: Questions about salary how much is not enough?
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2020, 05:34:55 AM »
This is a very good point, Pat. Many times when this subject pops up there always is varying perspectives  on this because it is so very subjective. Factors are strictly dependent on every individual's living standards and personal definition of 'adequate', 'comfort' and 'luxury'.

It is not about how much you make, but how much you have to spend out of what you make.
Yep GQ,You need to know what is the thresold you don't want to cross.
You could of course have a bump, for example like with the virus now.
But keep it too low for years...

So money has become a real risk factor in divorce.
If you marrry make sure that you have enough.
Problems occurs because a lot of guys don't understand that they don't get the standard Rebecca. Far from this, as members here explained it. 

So this sport, chasing in FSU and marrying in the west, is IMHO definitively fitted for the upper well off guys.

"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2020, 07:45:41 AM »

So this sport, chasing in FSU and marrying in the west, is IMHO definitively fitted for the upper well off guys.

I think with regards to a lot of the most prettiest women in the FSU it probably is.

However, I think there are a fair amount of everyday looking women in the FSU that are on International Dating sites that would go with a poorer guy they felt chemistry for. It's just that a lot of the poorer guys still look to a hot pretty looking youngish FSW (who wouldn't lol) They see them on dating sites and think they are up for whatever. That's where a lot of guys can come unstuck (including myself). The hot FSW often expect something there end of the deal other than just a comforting relationship. Question is are the poorer guys willing to settle for an everyday looking FSW?

I think there are of course matters that can come into play as to why an everyday looking guy who is poorer than the rich guys could get a hot FSW but that's down to intricacies in life. If he can deal with a particular hot FSW that most rich guys might fail to understand her then he might end up on ok ground.

Let's not forget the common phrase we here from many hot pretty women in the west is, "I know what I'm worth". My guess is that while hot pretty women may be more numerous in the FSU they also consider themselves as 'knowing what they are worth'. I don't blame them after all who wouldn't go for an attractive enough looking guy, one who could offer them a very comfortable lifestyle in their position. They know many guys are after them because they are hot and many of those guys wouldn't be that interested in them if they weren't. Like it or not most people make or female are to some extent superficial at the end of the day, its built into most of us I think.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 07:54:22 AM by Trenchcoat »
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2020, 10:47:38 PM »

Hmm, 'sport' ? .. I actually think the chase is more thrilling for some than the marathon of marriage ... :popcorn:

Personally, I know of several couples who are in the not so wealthy bracket who seem to be thriving, whilst working hard to their retirement, together

I'd say having a salaried job .. esp. in ( say the USA , with limited time off) makes this ( better the word ?) endeavour, possible. 

Being your own boss allows the time to court abroad and take time off to sort out visas, etc.,

For sure, when your FSU W partner comes to your place of residency, time and money should be set aside to ensure she doesn't feel too unsettled, missing friends family. She'll need your support.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2020, 09:22:35 AM »
Hmm, 'sport' ? .. I actually think the chase is more thrilling for some than

You were a VO and sorting through likely candidates was much
different doing so online than the VM's who did the sorting on
the ground and in person.

Finding then pursuing a woman and winning her heart IS thrilling.
It was for me.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline msmob

« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2020, 09:29:46 AM »
You were a VO and sorting through likely candidates was much
different doing so online than the VM's who did the sorting on
the ground and in person.

Finding then pursuing a woman and winning her heart IS thrilling.
It was for me.

First of all, I THINK you're being deliberately obtuse..

I tried VM.. it was a pain in the arse... not pleasurable juggling speed dating, 'lying' ( are you here to see other women?) and turning your phone off when on a date in case another lady calls ..

I meant some guys seem to LIKE ( prefer )  perennially dating ...rather than settling down ..

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2020, 03:29:06 AM »
First of all, I THINK you're being deliberately obtuse..

I tried VM.. it was a pain in the arse... not pleasurable juggling speed dating, 'lying' ( are you here to see other women?) and turning your phone off when on a date in case another lady calls ..

I meant some guys seem to LIKE ( prefer )  perennially dating ...rather than settling down ..

This has kind of been gone through before, on VM it's not so much of 'date' but a 'meet'. It's true that you can date women on VM and to be honest when I met the two women in Lviv it was probably more of a date than a meet in that I set them up as dinner dates in restaurants when I should have set them up as coffee shop meets during the day (as 2tallbill later explained the difference between and benefit of doing this ;) ).

So I was not quite executing the VM method right. I think this was in large part due to starting off on VO and just being familiar with that. I thought VM was just inviting more women but in reality it's a whole different strategy and method behind it all.

I think it's more likely the question will be raised of meeting other women if it comes more across as a evening dinner date than a coffee shop meet up. To the woman the dinner date situation probably is difficult for her to get her head around as she is probably seeing it as a date and hence probably sees the guy as playing the field.

The VO I can see as suiting guys who are happy spending hours stuck behind the PC doing Skype sessions on a frequent basis to really get to know the girl in-depth. I found just a few to be a pain, fun when doing it but a pain setting it all up and waiting. Now it's probably getting a bit better with being able to do video chatting on the go through a mobile but of course still issues with sound and visual quality most probably.

On balance though I would probably prefer VM as I would prefer to meet a lot of women and see which ones I have natural chemistry with. This is what I was planning then the virus got in the way :-\
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

Re: Questions about salary and how much is good to search?
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2020, 06:05:58 AM »
More Trench proving he hasn't got a clue..

Neither VM or VO is going to work for you...

Not until you understand to appreciate women and there needs....period..

You've been on several trips and STILL haven't grasped what's missing in your skill set..

You are STILL worried too nuch about wasting money.

If that is you concern...quit now.

Offline DKMM

« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2020, 07:15:35 AM »
Hello

With looking for a FSU women, and finding one that is not looking for a rich daddy,  how much yearly salary is a good amount to make?  Would anything in the 40-60 grand a year be good for mid sized lower living cost city?

If you're 30, 60k income can be enough to make it happen. You're going to both be young and figuring out the future.

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2020, 11:59:56 AM »
but check what kinda heath care you have first, which in the USA is likely employer based
remember YOU are NOW responsible for another person's well being, which means health insurance
you have to start to learn to think this way

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541004
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 12
Guests: 1883
Total: 1895

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM