It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Initiate conversation with her  (Read 38500 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Initiate conversation with her
« Reply #125 on: July 26, 2017, 06:50:47 AM »

My son worked for me in construction during summertime. He's in college. Sometimes he'll come late blaming car problems or the alarm didn't wake him up. In front of other employees I told him all excuses are BS. Doesn't matter if they're true or not, it's all BS. I can forgive some BS but if I get too much, they'll be out of a job. Same goes in relationships. I can't handle too much BS and drama. Careful how you handle your next woman. FSU women have a tough life. They don't have much room for BS compared to their American counterparts.

Then with that BillyB f*cks off to log back into RWD forum :D  :ROFL:
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Dell

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #126 on: July 26, 2017, 07:20:54 AM »
If October is 3 months away from July, October is 4 months away from June.

Parents are important to you but you haven't seen them in two years and made 3 trips to different women in less than 6 months. Doesn't make sense.

You weren't going to cancel a trip to visit your parents but you cancelled a trip to this woman and claimed she knew prior you couldn't get away from work. Doesn't make sense.

My son worked for me in construction during summertime. He's in college. Sometimes he'll come late blaming car problems or the alarm didn't wake him up. In front of other employees I told him all excuses are BS. Doesn't matter if they're true or not, it's all BS. I can forgive some BS but if I get too much, they'll be out of a job. Same goes in relationships. I can't handle too much BS and drama. Careful how you handle your next woman. FSU women have a tough life. They don't have much room for BS compared to their American counterparts.

BillyB,

Thank you for your little family story... so enlightening.

Lets break this down for you buddy... I came back June 5th, So we still need to get through this month right! Then we have July, August, September, and I will meet my parents near the end of October. So lets just round that up to five month.

you're statement about FSUW or people having it rough was ignorant...They don't have it that bad. Obviously you have't done much traveling outside western countries. You should really get out and experience the world instead of being a typical American, calling shots from your arm chair.

I don't know how you got that I was BS her. I wasn't being deceitful to her and if see wants to move on so be it.

Yes I made two trips... and no I didn't go see my parents on those trip. Just because they are getting old doesn't mean they sit at home all the time. They do have their own lives.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 07:35:45 AM by Dell »

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #127 on: July 26, 2017, 06:58:21 PM »
Lets break this down for you buddy... I came back June 5th, So we still need to get through this month right! Then we have July, August, September, and I will meet my parents near the end of October. So lets just round that up to five month.

You said you couldn't see her for over 6 months. The time begins when you cancelled the next planned trip to see her, not when you came home June 5th.

you're statement about FSUW or people having it rough was ignorant...They don't have it that bad. Obviously you have't done much traveling outside western countries. You should really get out and experience the world instead of being a typical American, calling shots from your arm chair.

See those words and numbers under my avatar to the left of this post? I've been to the FSU 4 times more than you have. Been to Ukraine, Russia, and Uzbekistan. Ignorant is one thing but you have access to facts and failed to read them.  Also I lived in Germany, Vietnam, and Panama. I wasn't born in America. People in the FSU are living harder lives than Americans. Experience with a hard life make people less tolerant of BS.

I don't know how you got that I was BS her. I wasn't being deceitful to her and if see wants to move on so be it.

You're failing to understand what I was saying about the excuses my son makes being late for work. It doesn't matter if he's telling the truth or a lie, it's ALL BS. I didn't call you a liar or accuse you of deceiving your woman. I'm just giving you something to think about. Even if you're telling the truth, RW will get tired of your BS.

Yes I made two trips...

I said you made three trips to the FSU because that is what you told us. Now it's two trips? Doesn't make sense and more BS. Your math and grammar is going to get you into trouble with the next woman.

I didn't go see my parents on those trip. Just because they are getting old doesn't mean they sit at home all the time. They do have their own lives.

Your lady assumed you wanted to live your whole life with her. You're supposed to value a wife more than mommy and daddy. You had two trips planned, one with her and one with your parents. You told the lady her trip gets cancelled because of work and you tell your parents their trip is still on and not affected by work. You are insulting your lady's intelligence. She left you. Earlier you said live and learn but you seem to be resisting the learning part. You're bound to screw things up again.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Dell

« Reply #128 on: July 27, 2017, 12:21:13 AM »
You said you couldn't see her for over 6 months. The time begins when you cancelled the next planned trip to see her, not when you came home June 5th.

BillyB, here we go again. Once I got back from my trip in June, I recieved news about work. I notified her that I would need to cancel the trip and reschedule. So the time frame still holds up. Quit trying to catch me in some lies or BS...Why would I need to lie to anyone on this board, how would that benefit me? I came on this forum to read other peoples experiences and to share mine.

See those words and numbers under my avatar to the left of this post? I've been to the FSU 4 times more than you have. Been to Ukraine, Russia, and Uzbekistan. Ignorant is one thing but you have access to facts and failed to read them.  Also I lived in Germany, Vietnam, and Panama. I wasn't born in America. People in the FSU are living harder lives than Americans. Experience with a hard life make people less tolerant of BS.

There are a lot of countries that have it a lot worse than FSU countries. 

I said you made three trips to the FSU because that is what you told us. Now it's two trips? Doesn't make sense and more BS. Your math and grammar is going to get you into trouble with the next woman.

What BS are you talking about? Rescheduling to have her meet me in Paris with my parents is BS? You're just trying to be an ass now man.  The two trips were a typo relax!

Your lady assumed you wanted to live your whole life with her. You're supposed to value a wife more than mommy and daddy. You had two trips planned, one with her and one with your parents. You told the lady her trip gets cancelled because of work and you tell your parents their trip is still on and not affected by work. You are insulting your lady's intelligence. She left you. Earlier you said live and learn but you seem to be resisting the learning part. You're bound to screw things up again.

I will be wrapping up my work by the end of September. Therefore, there was no need to cancel my trip with the parents. Once I canceled the trip for her to visit me, I ask if she would like to come with me to Paris. I think this was a good alternative. If you think that's BS... that's your opinion.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 04:37:22 AM by Dell »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #129 on: July 27, 2017, 04:23:04 PM »
There are a lot of countries that have it a lot worse than FSU countries. 

I'm not talking about other countries. I was saying people in the FSU have less tolerance for BS compared to Americans because they see it more often and don't want anymore BS in their lives.

Once I got back from my trip in June, I recieved news about work. I notified her that I would need to cancel the trip and reschedule. So the time frame still holds up.

I will be wrapping up my work by the end of September. Therefore, there was no need to cancel my trip with the parents.

Sometime after June 5th you had work commitments and told her you had to cancel a planned trip to her and couldn't see her for over 6 months when in fact you wrap up your work in September which is 3 months from June so your parents trip in October is safe from cancellation. Doesn't make sense. More BS, bad math.....and/or another typo?

Once I canceled the trip for her to visit me, I ask if she would like to come with me to Paris. I think this was a good alternative. If you think that's BS... that's your opinion.

My opinion doesn't count. Her's did and she thought your "good alternative" was BS. You lost a good woman. Once she determined she didn't have a future with you, she didn't care about meeting your parents and she passed on a free vacation to Paris. An insincere woman would've taken that vacation before dumping you.

Dell, I believe you really believe yourself to be an honest guy but c'mon, re-read what you're writing to see you're all over the place with posts that contradict previous posts. Fix the problem with your honesty or get used to losing more women.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Dell

« Reply #130 on: July 27, 2017, 06:35:59 PM »
I'm not talking about other countries. I was saying people in the FSU have less tolerance for BS compared to Americans because they see it more often and don't want anymore BS in their lives.

Sometime after June 5th you had work commitments and told her you had to cancel a planned trip to her and couldn't see her for over 6 months when in fact you wrap up your work in September which is 3 months from June so your parents trip in October is safe from cancellation. Doesn't make sense. More BS, bad math.....and/or another typo?

My opinion doesn't count. Her's did and she thought your "good alternative" was BS. You lost a good woman. Once she determined she didn't have a future with you, she didn't care about meeting your parents and she passed on a free vacation to Paris. An insincere woman would've taken that vacation before dumping you.

Dell, I believe you really believe yourself to be an honest guy but c'mon, re-read what you're writing to see you're all over the place with posts that contradict previous posts. Fix the problem with your honesty or get used to losing more women.

Obviously, you think your opinion matters because you keep posting on my thread. I realize now that you’re just trolling this thread.

I will be wrapping my work up around the end of September. I was not going to fly her out when I would be in Europe at the end of the following month.  So, I would not be seeing her for five month.

I’m dyslexic so that’s why I screw up numbers and grammar sometimes. If it bothers you stop posting on my thread.  I’m sure you will say more BS.

Yes & No...lol. We talked today for awhile. We'll see where it goes. 

On page five of this thread I posted that we started talking again. But I think you missed that post.  We are still talking.

To me it feels like you need justification that you’re right and I’m wrong. I make mistakes all the time and screw things up... I’m human.  I hope to learn from them and move forward.

I would like to get back to sharing our experiences on this forum. Hey, maybe my contribution to this forum is what not to do. :)

Offline BillyB

« Reply #131 on: July 27, 2017, 10:25:03 PM »
To me it feels like you need justification that you’re right and I’m wrong.

Just pointing things out that you're not seeing. When you tell a woman you're cancelling a trip to visit her and won't be able to see her for over 6 months when in fact your work commitments end in 3 months (September), you don't see the wrong in that? If you can't see wrong in the many things you told to her and us and believe your brand of honesty is just fine, you're going to have more short term relationships in your life.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #132 on: July 27, 2017, 10:44:12 PM »
Dell, in all seriousness I've never known BillyB to be into trolling the short while I have been on this forum over the last nearly 2 years. If anything there are other forum members that are far more argumentative than him. I've always round his advice to be worthy of thought and often quite helpful. I think he genuinely wants to help you and your perhaps taken what he's said the wrong way.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Dell

« Reply #133 on: July 28, 2017, 12:01:05 AM »
Dell, in all seriousness I've never known BillyB to be into trolling the short while I have been on this forum over the last nearly 2 years. If anything there are other forum members that are far more argumentative than him. I've always round his advice to be worthy of thought and often quite helpful. I think he genuinely wants to help you and your perhaps taken what he's said the wrong way.

Can you please tell me how you get three month from the beginning of June to the end of September? Then add in October and what do you get? Am I off in my math. If so I will clearly apologize! No questions asked.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #134 on: July 28, 2017, 12:44:05 AM »

Can you please tell me how you get three month from the beginning of June to the end of September? Then add in October and what do you get? Am I off in my math. If so I will clearly apologize! No questions asked.

I think maybe both of you got caught up in a minor detail here and arguing the toss is detracting from the actual issue at hand which is your relationship with this girl. I too am having trouble with the girl I have met in that she also seems to see things differently to me (in a different way/on a different subject to yours). If your getting things sorted out that's great as from the girl I'm with I'm struggling to make headway, I'm unsure of whether we will or if the relationship will go any further. From my point of view at least I tend to find FSW only seem to want to see something through their eyes and not want to give any ground in the dispute. I hope it works out for you Dell.

Offline Dell

« Reply #135 on: July 28, 2017, 01:46:52 AM »
I think maybe both of you got caught up in a minor detail here and arguing the toss is detracting from the actual issue at hand which is your relationship with this girl. I too am having trouble with the girl I have met in that she also seems to see things differently to me (in a different way/on a different subject to yours). If your getting things sorted out that's great as from the girl I'm with I'm struggling to make headway, I'm unsure of whether we will or if the relationship will go any further. From my point of view at least I tend to find FSW only seem to want to see something through their eyes and not want to give any ground in the dispute. I hope it works out for you Dell.

I think your right Trench. I let my ego get the best of me. Sometimes you need a third person to say quit being a jackass.

I hope you're able to figure out if she's the one, before you have to much invested in the relationship .

Thanks! We'll see how it goes. We have plans to skype tonight. This endeavor is not easy by any means. But I'm determined to keep trying till I get it right.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 03:53:57 AM by Dell »

Offline Dell

« Reply #136 on: July 28, 2017, 02:25:35 AM »
Just pointing things out that you're not seeing. When you tell a woman you're cancelling a trip to visit her and won't be able to see her for over 6 months when in fact your work commitments end in 3 months (September), you don't see the wrong in that? If you can't see wrong in the many things you told to her and us and believe your brand of honesty is just fine, you're going to have more short term relationships in your life.

Billyb,

I want to apologize, I let my ego get the best of me. I hope you will still contribute to my post and threads in the future. You were successful at this endeavor so I should listen to what you have say.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 03:52:23 AM by Dell »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #137 on: July 28, 2017, 09:50:43 PM »
Billyb,

I want to apologize, I let my ego get the best of me. I hope you will still contribute to my post and threads in the future. You were successful at this endeavor so I should listen to what you have say.

Apology accepted. Although I'm married to an FSU woman, I never use that as leverage to get someone to listen to my advice. People who married an FSU woman been there, done that but it's still best to focus on the merits of their advice than what they've accomplished.

Offline Jumper

« Reply #138 on: July 29, 2017, 08:19:42 AM »
If a relationship is difficult early when two people are on their best behavior,  it is very unlikely to get better with time.
  If it's difficult,  it's not cultural, it's not women are from venus, it's simple not the right  couple for each other.

It can't be love, if it's full of doubt.-
Def Leapord

Even crappy 80s pop metal knew this. Lol
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 08:25:03 AM by Jumper »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #139 on: July 31, 2017, 10:39:00 AM »
I think your right Trench. I let my ego get the best of me. Sometimes you need a third person to say quit being a jackass.

I hope you're able to figure out if she's the one, before you have to much invested in the relationship .

Thanks! We'll see how it goes. We have plans to skype tonight. This endeavor is not easy by any means. But I'm determined to keep trying till I get it right.

That's ok Dell, hope you're Skype went ok. I think to be honest many a girl is going to have some problem/issue that we come across in this search. I guess the question we need to ask ourselves is whether she's hitting the mark overall. Trying to search for a girl that's a complete winner with no issues is perhaps how some guys on here search for years & years. For example the girl may want to remain in home country or may seem overly anxious to emigrate. Then there's all the stuff about visiting that we're getting.

Speaking of which I think I may have recently made progress with my girl, for a time it looked like there was no resolution to our issue over visiting. In the last day or so a ray of light has emerged on this front and a solution may be possible. I would never have thought it possible and the relationship looked doomed only a few days ago. Its still in uncertain territory but it may be possible to revive. In general though I'm still working on the long term plan of providing myself independent income for a extended stay in the FSU so which I can also use for getting together with her if all goes ok.

Other issues still need to be resolved with girl but I think recent communication breakthrough really helped understand her better after weeks of stubbornness from her. I'm thinking though if present issue really has been resolved then others issues will hopefully be possible too :) Its kind of a question of time and neither side being willing to readily to walk away I think.

Offline HoundDaddyLee

« Reply #140 on: July 31, 2017, 03:01:53 PM »
That's ok Dell, hope you're Skype went ok. I think to be honest many a girl is going to have some problem/issue that we come across in this search. I guess the question we need to ask ourselves is whether she's hitting the mark overall. Trying to search for a girl that's a complete winner with no issues is perhaps how some guys on here search for years & years. For example the girl may want to remain in home country or may seem overly anxious to emigrate. Then there's all the stuff about visiting that we're getting.

Speaking of which I think I may have recently made progress with my girl, for a time it looked like there was no resolution to our issue over visiting. In the last day or so a ray of light has emerged on this front and a solution may be possible. I would never have thought it possible and the relationship looked doomed only a few days ago. Its still in uncertain territory but it may be possible to revive. In general though I'm still working on the long term plan of providing myself independent income for a extended stay in the FSU so which I can also use for getting together with her if all goes ok.

Other issues still need to be resolved with girl but I think recent communication breakthrough really helped understand her better after weeks of stubbornness from her. I'm thinking though if present issue really has been resolved then others issues will hopefully be possible too :) Its kind of a question of time and neither side being willing to readily to walk away I think.

Or..... She realized that the money train was leaving the station and she is adjusted. Trench you need to eject this one. I know you won't listen, but...  :deadhorse: :cluebat:
HDL

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #141 on: July 31, 2017, 09:17:13 PM »
Then with that BillyB f*cks off to log back into RWD forum

That would be funny - if it wasn't for the fact that - unlike you - BillyB can wear the t-shirt- and offer advice ..

Yours really IS mostly BS ...

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #142 on: August 01, 2017, 03:37:06 AM »
That would be funny - if it wasn't for the fact that - unlike you - BillyB can wear the t-shirt- and offer advice ..

Yours really IS mostly BS ...

Oh Mobe you do love me  :flowers: lol

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #143 on: August 01, 2017, 03:42:20 AM »

Or..... She realized that the money train was leaving the station and she is adjusted. Trench you need to eject this one. I know you won't listen, but...  :deadhorse: :cluebat:
HDL

You may be right HDL, it will probably next year now anyway, I'm only going to do journey as part of a general plan to be able to spend some time away from UK anyway so to spend time with her would fall into this. If we can sort out our differences and make a go off it then all is good if not I'll be able to move on pretty quick anyway.

Offline msmob

« Reply #144 on: August 01, 2017, 07:31:44 PM »
Oh Mobe you do love me  :flowers: lol

Nothing to do with 'liking / disliking ' - just my opinion on the veracity of your posts ...

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #145 on: August 01, 2017, 09:49:29 PM »
Nothing to do with 'liking / disliking ' - just my opinion on the veracity of your posts ...

Moby, you're like a stuffy old History Professor, lol, not your occupation by any chance is it?

Offline msmob

« Reply #146 on: August 01, 2017, 09:59:07 PM »
Moby, you're like a stuffy old History Professor, lol, not your occupation by any chance is it?

Stuffy old history professor ? ... The analogy is as 'accurate' as your 'advice' ...  :D

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1863
Total: 1874

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM