It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Roosh  (Read 1072 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Roosh
« on: June 10, 2020, 05:18:52 PM »
Looking up this guy a while back and recently and it looks like the guy has really changed tack. No longer is he into sex tourism and is now into religion and wants to meet a life partner, etc. Apparently the poor guys sister passed away and it seems to have affected him a lot as no doubt many people it would. Kind of feel bad for the guy as I think he's taking it bad and looks like he might have had some what of a break down possibly.

Kind of always wondered where the guy was going with it all as it just seemed he only ever wanted endless hook ups with random women out of life and he was starting to get on a bit. I kind of think though when you're approaching your forties if that priorities in life can change due in large part that age group presenting you with a different set of circumstances that come with that age.

I wish the guy well as I always thought he was a decent guy even when chasing women for a quick lay. I think he could see what was wrong with western society particularly feminism. I think he's turn to more of a family outlook is a good move though I think he has moved too far into a religious thought mode.

It's kind of a shame to see his books no longer being sold on Amazon they were inspirational. Many regarded them in a not good light and Amazon eventually bowed to pressure to remove them before Roosh actually turned away from all of that himself. I actually thought they contained a good insight into Ukrainian women and could be used equally for dating women for a long term relationship as opposed to short term sex. It may at least curtail the number of sex tourists activities in the FSU which can be a pain if genuinely trying to meet someone. Fortunately though I have already got a copy :D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Davo

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Roosh
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2020, 09:13:45 PM »
Probably got to a point where women knew who he was and avoided him, so he had to do a complete 180 if he hoped to find a long term partner.

How’s your search going Trench? I see from one of your recent post last that you have it all worked out now.... are you building connections with any decent prospects online?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Roosh
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2020, 01:22:00 AM »
Probably got to a point where women knew who he was and avoided him, so he had to do a complete 180 if he hoped to find a long term partner.

How’s your search going Trench? I see from one of your recent post last that you have it all worked out now.... are you building connections with any decent prospects online?

Hi Davo, good to see you on here again, you've put up some great stuff in the past. Yeah before Roosh's conversion I kind of thought too that it must be getting difficult for him to meet women over there with his reputation likely preceding him, lol.

Yep, well I had just gotten it all figured out then the virus hit. To be honest I needed to put some time in to finish off my house conversion. Nearly done now, took way longer than I thought but should be ready to rent some rooms out September/October time. Anyway, hopefully before then I'll be able to get over there while there is some warm weather around. I've got a plan of how to bring up the women who may be interested in me on a meet many basis, probably meeting one a day, if it works out then it will be a good one. I've also got in mind to explore other ways of dating in the FSU just out of interest other than what I've tried before. So as usual it's a pretty compact schedule to fit everything in. I'm pretty sure I'll get more time next year to put a lot more time and money towards it all being well that's something I've been short of so far in all of this so that would be a big bonus for me :)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2238
Total: 2248

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM