It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Women  (Read 12397 times)

Offline Jumper1

Re: Women
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2021, 05:40:44 PM »
No.  He is alluding to the fact that marriage to a foreigner is far more complicated.  It really is a leap of faith.

For both parties :)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2021, 04:29:39 AM »
And yes basically I'm saying get your shit together! Asap!

What's wrong with a woman expressing that is what she'd like to see in a man?

Perhaps a bit more crudely relayed  than I'd prefer,but the
sentiment is absolutely valid.

Get your baggage  unloaded and behind you ,and you'll have your shit together enough for most women..
You'll be way ahead of the other TCS that havnt yet..
You do see that's what the women you mentioned are frustrated about right?

The lack of emotional maturity as far as relationships in most of the men they have met so far,has exasperated them.

They are painting you the picture that the competition bar is low.
I can assure you they are not  talking generally about money.

Doesn't mean they are catches themselves, but you'd need to.meet them to find that out wouldnt.you?

Get out there!

:)

The competitions is so pathetic  those women are almost begging for an underemployed  TC (sans emotional mental baggage)

It really all depends in which way it is meant. I hate it when people aren't specific in what they say. I don't mean being clumsily specific, blunt, insensitive, etc but coming out with some bs phrase that they think everyone will somehow interpret as they do is just ridiculous.

Maybe you're right Jumper but I have a Sister and from her time dating (she us now married with kids) she kind of wanted a guy that wasn't underemployed as you put it, could potentially get up the employment ladder and had at least equal to her, she had a house so expected him to have one - not necessarily fully paid up. I kind of get the impression from other girls stuff I've read over the years online dating vin the UK that they expect the guy to be sorted somewhat on that stuff. My sister once said during her dating time, 'where are all the decent guys?' which made me wonder if they are all asshole personalities. Turns out that she meant a guy who had the above roughly sorted when she later complained of a lack of guys out there with that.

She was kind of picky though she met guys speed dating with good jobs but because they came across not great socially or sone other minor issue she passed over on them.

I wouldn't say my sister is that materialistic at all or a gold digger she is generally quite a sincere person but I'm guessing most women have some element of the material things they like to see in a guy.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2021, 05:01:43 AM »
No.  He is alluding to the fact that marriage to a foreigner is far more complicated.  It really is a leap of faith.

So where does that leave you?

At the moment now that I have a good photo, getting up FSW is like shooting fish in a barrel. I've never had it so good on that front. In fact I've had to ease off I was getting so many. My only issue is that I could do with getting at least one more decent photo done (it was a non-pro photo but scored well on Photofeeler) and hopefully not looking too bad in person. While I seem to come across ok on video chat, I don't think any girl has gone off me as a result of lokjs on it so far to be honest I would prefer to do a meet many in person. So that's whenever I can get out there, hopefully fairly soon.

For sure a relationship with a FSW can be more complicated but once those complications are understood it's likely pretty plain sailing. It just a case of whether the relationship goes south while that us happening, many may well do. Experience dating other FSW can help as while not all exactly alike there can be similarities in attitude, temperament, etc. FSW I have noticed can often be obstinate and a guy not budging enough can sink a relationship with a FSW quickly, so working out how to deal with that will likely be necessary for many a FSW.

English girls are no walk in the park, sure it's the same culture but it's a culture that has changed a lot in the last few decades. Each decade changing from the last. Take the nineties, that's when all the women going out for careers kicked off big time, movements to equal pay for both genders, recession & old traditional male industry Jobs going, house repossesions and many guy not able to support the family, easier divorce law, divorces way up, government now looking to the man to make maintenance payments or not be able to see the child, etc. Then onto the noughties, women getting obese in noticeable quantities for the first time, better employment around but far more women in the workplace, career women, then mid way through mass immigration into the country from Poland and later most of Eastern Europe, so heavy competition for jobs, low wages as a result, housing shortages, high house prices and high rent. Then into the twentyteens, many women now glorifying in getting obese and it even becoming a bit of a fashionable 'statement' for women, many more obese women. Women becoming career obsessed and it being a big thing with them, antagonistic at anything they could see as being unequal, sexual harassment hysteria with women, big thing for all sorts of categories for different sexual outlooks, queers of all varieties coming out in all sorts of weird and wonderful sub cultural groupings, etc, etc. And of course online dating being mainstream and it seems an increasingly warped place to be, UK online dating that is.

In comparison the FSU while it's had some signs of change I would say that since the fall of the Soviet Union its been a lot less dramatic and still reasonably conventional for most but not all of course. It's much easier to figure out the score with a FSW, they likely will even tell you directly if needs be. So on the whole it's a lot more stayed and easier to deal with on that front if you see what I'm getting at.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline John Gaunt

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2021, 10:53:36 AM »
They cost too much Gaunty you'll have to do instead ;D

A couple of sessions with me and you won’t know who you are.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2021, 11:04:43 AM »
I didn't find the FSUW dating scene to be risky or volatile.
Expensive only due to the airline flights and apartment rentals aspect.
Less expensive for those of you in UK or continental Europe.

Wife has a cousin in Ireland.  He and his family regularly fly to Ukraine for 10-20 euro.
I think you didn’t read between the lines.
It’s not about cheap flights.

It’s about the fact that dating internationally has so many unknown variables which can easily catch one unawares.

It’s about factoring in all the costs involved, while you’re searching, while dating and long beyond.

It’s about being way out of your comfort zone.

It’s about the possibility of falling prey to scammers.

It’s about the potential of being a victim of a GCG or becoming a visa mule.

It’s about being vulnerable to all of the above and more in international dating.

There are just so many things to factor in which aren’t an issue in local dating.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2021, 11:09:00 AM »
For both parties :)

Very true.  In some ways, I think it's more of a leap of faith for women.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2021, 04:12:35 PM »
Well as a matter of interest I decided to take my profile down of Tinder yesterday and instead put up a female profile to see what types of men are on there, the competition ;)

For this task I chose pics of Kherson girl. Well I knew she was pretty but even I was surprised that within the hour she had over 100 likes lol. Hmmnn... I don't think I would last very long if I had brought her back to the UK! No doubt she is eeking out an existence in Ukraine oblivious to how in demand she would be if she was in the UK just a three hour plane journey away :-\

Anyhow, yeah results were interesting. I scrolled through a fair few guys photos, clicking on nope to each profile so as to not mislead the guys. Very few of the guy making out he is wealthy, only one of some guy in a tux's that looked like he went to Eton or something. The big thing guys seem to play on there is physique, loads of naked torso shots of those guys that are worked out which seems to be about at least half of the guys on there. My guess is that guys like that go on there and find it's an easy way to get likes from women, they go out and meet them, have sex then fancy tasting other girls for sex, they can get one so they can get many by the same method. The girls of course ignore the other guys and get suckered in by the torso pics and just hope each time it will lead to a LTR which of course it never does as the guys want to try other women that come up. The fake stuff all the girls use probably doesn't help it just makes them difficult to identify with if anything almost generic plastic Barbie doll like. The rest of the guys with the big standard pics I don't reckon get any joy, most of them will get precious little decent women, the odd fatty or ugly girl who will be a complete turn off to most guys, etc

So a bit if an eye opener but worth seeing what the score really is on there. I'll delete the profile soon. Can't really do the torso thing myself in there as not quite there as yet but I'm working on it ;)

Offline ML

« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2021, 06:03:36 PM »
Oh man . . . you are going to be killed here now !!!
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Bee Farmer

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2021, 09:51:26 PM »
Trench, you're gonna have to change your name to Hairy Boris now.  (There's a way to earn some extra cash - you can be Hairy Boris on the websites, scamming desperate men with promises of easy sex and love from beautiful girls in pics.)

but I'm guessing most women have some element of the material things they like to see in a guy.

Most women want a man who can provide for her future unborn child.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2021, 09:58:08 PM »
Oh man . . . you are going to be killed here now !!!

As well he should be.

What normal 40 plus year old man posts a photo of a woman so he can "check out the competition"?  That's the stuff of high schoolers, with all their adolescent angst.  It's not the actions of a mentally healthy adult.

I won't even get into the breach of privacy about the girlfriend.  He may have committed a crime with that one.  John would likely know.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2021, 12:13:36 AM »

As well he should be.

What normal 40 plus year old man posts a photo of a woman so he can "check out the competition"?  That's the stuff of high schoolers, with all their adolescent angst.  It's not the actions of a mentally healthy adult.

I won't even get into the breach of privacy about the girlfriend.  He may have committed a crime with that one.  John would likely know.

Certainly, there has been a breach of personal data of the girl whose photo he used.

There could also be a criminal offence of setting up a false social media account or creation of a false profile, dependent on circumstances whether it would meet the threshold for a criminal prosecution.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2021, 01:45:11 AM »
Certainly, there has been a breach of personal data of the girl whose photo he used.

There could also be a criminal offence of setting up a false social media account or creation of a false profile, dependent on circumstances whether it would meet the threshold for a criminal prosecution.

That's bs Gaunty, a criminal offence is only committed if the fake profile is set up for the purpose of abuse which of course it has not:

http://www.cybersmile.org/news/uk-plans-to-prosecute-fake-online-profile-abusers

The girl is not a UK citizen and the photos are public domain already. In any case the profile has now been taken down.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2021, 01:50:54 AM »

As well he should be.

It's common sense, no point being part of it all if you can't see how it all operates. Everyone should be able to see what they are getting into. There are hairy Boris's making fake profiles of girls in the FSU all the time and ripping guys off in doing so yet nothing is done about them. Mine was merely out of interest to to see how it all worked, I interacted with no one through the profile and no harm was done.

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2021, 05:58:35 AM »
Well as a matter of interest I decided to take my profile down of Tinder yesterday and instead put up a female profile to see what types of men are on there, the competition ;)

For this task I chose pics of Kherson girl. Well I knew she was pretty but even I was surprised that within the hour she had over 100 likes lol. Hmmnn... I don't think I would last very long if I had brought her back to the UK! No doubt she is eeking out an existence in Ukraine oblivious to how in demand she would be if she was in the UK just a three hour plane journey away :-\

Anyhow, yeah results were interesting. I scrolled through a fair few guys photos, clicking on nope to each profile so as to not mislead the guys. Very few of the guy making out he is wealthy, only one of some guy in a tux's that looked like he went to Eton or something. The big thing guys seem to play on there is physique, loads of naked torso shots of those guys that are worked out which seems to be about at least half of the guys on there. My guess is that guys like that go on there and find it's an easy way to get likes from women, they go out and meet them, have sex then fancy tasting other girls for sex, they can get one so they can get many by the same method. The girls of course ignore the other guys and get suckered in by the torso pics and just hope each time it will lead to a LTR which of course it never does as the guys want to try other women that come up. The fake stuff all the girls use probably doesn't help it just makes them difficult to identify with if anything almost generic plastic Barbie doll like. The rest of the guys with the big standard pics I don't reckon get any joy, most of them will get precious little decent women, the odd fatty or ugly girl who will be a complete turn off to most guys, etc

So a bit if an eye opener but worth seeing what the score really is on there. I'll delete the profile soon. Can't really do the torso thing myself in there as not quite there as yet but I'm working on it ;)

I've never used Tinder..in fact i've never used any of the online UK dating sites.

However,i,know someone who does and he tells me he has sex with three or four different women a week from that site. :o

He's in his forties and very average looking..slightly tubby.

When he told me he laughed at the look of astonishment on my face and said "You wouldn't go near any of them..they're all munters i can't wait to get away from after we've f....d "

He has a very low opinion of women after his marriage broke up due to him not being able to go on holiday with his wife and daughter to the Caribbean as he'd just been granted the licence for a BMW dealership and had to remain at home to set it up.

He told his wife and daughter to go on holiday anyway,as he'd already paid for it,and whilst there they both had sex with black tour guides.

So for him women are just a means to an end now.
Just saying it like it is.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2021, 07:38:48 AM »

I've never used Tinder..in fact i've never used any of the online UK dating sites.

However,i,know someone who does and he tells me he has sex with three or four different women a week from that site. :o

When he told me he laughed at the look of astonishment on my face and said "You wouldn't go near any of them..they're all munters i can't wait to get away from after we've f....d "

He has a very low opinion of women after his marriage broke up due to him not being able to go on holiday with his wife and daughter to the Caribbean as he'd just been granted the licence for a BMW dealership and had to remain at home to set it up.

He told his wife and daughter to go on holiday anyway,as he'd already paid for it,and whilst there they both had sex with black tour guides.

Interesting story about your buddy and thanks for expanding my vocabulary with 'munters'.

It seems your buddy has given up in a way.  Do you know how he figured out his wife was banging the locals in the Caribbean? 

Fathertime!

I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Women or lack thereof
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2021, 09:02:20 AM »
So it's coming together now I feel.

Your remodel is completely finished? Yes or No?

How many days per week do you work out? How much time for each work out?
What do you do?
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline ML

« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2021, 09:13:35 AM »
Do you know how he figured out his wife was banging the locals in the Caribbean? 

Probably by the complexion of child and grandchild.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2021, 09:32:44 AM »
but I'm working on it ;)

You are like a baby playing with your poop.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Boethius

« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2021, 10:01:29 AM »

Wow.  He sounds very emotionally healthy /s.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 12:54:56 PM by AnonMod »

Offline ML

« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2021, 10:11:13 AM »

Wow.  He sends very emotionally healthy /s.

Something missing or a typo here ?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 10:35:49 AM by Boethius »

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2021, 10:27:45 AM »

They're not tour guides. Rent a Rusta had been going on for a long time now. White women, especially British/Canadian/American women, flock the island paradise to get sexed up ala jungle fever.

Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2021, 10:36:20 AM »
Something missing or a typo here ?

Oops, sorry, I hit "modify" rather than "quote", but restored your post.

No, that is for sarcasm.

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2021, 11:54:38 AM »
Interesting story about your buddy and thanks for expanding my vocabulary with 'munters'.

It seems your buddy has given up in a way.  Do you know how he figured out his wife was banging the locals in the Caribbean? 

Fathertime!

I've wondered about that myself,but i won't ask him about such a touchy subject.

If he ever volunteers the info i'll let you know.
Just saying it like it is.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2021, 04:55:47 PM »
It's common sense, no point being part of it all if you can't see how it all operates. Everyone should be able to see what they are getting into. There are hairy Boris's making fake profiles of girls in the FSU all the time and ripping guys off in doing so yet nothing is done about them. Mine was merely out of interest to to see how it all worked, I interacted with no one through the profile and no harm was done.

You don't know who else took the girl's photo.  But even putting that aside, what, exactly, did you "learn"?  You could just as easily have looked at profiles without creating a fake one.  Moreover, it is irrelevant to who you are and what you seek.  Were you some pimply faced 15 year old, I could understand this.  But you are supposed to be a grown up.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2021, 05:07:19 PM »

You don't know who else took the girl's photo.  But even putting that aside, what, exactly, did you "learn"?  You could just as easily have looked at profiles without creating a fake one.  Moreover, it is irrelevant to who you are and what you seek.  Were you some pimply faced 15 year old, I could understand this.  But you are supposed to be a grown up.

It tells me a lot. It tells me how in demand a hot girl is. It tells me the sort of stuff girls go for on such a site. CB friend is right that the girls on there are kind of dubious, a lot look like Katie Price lookalikes, a lot of fake eyelashes, dyed hair, fake tans, overly pouty, etc. To be honest it's not a great look and a lot are likely Munters with a lot of ott makeup job. Even still it was kind of interesting how many guys had a gym bod on there complete with six pack abs, etc. No doubt it works for them but just so many profiles like it, about half I would say it was almost like a gym hang out app, think a disproportionate number of guys that work out probably use the app as no way do I think it's reflective of most guys in the UK. Probably go there for a quick hook up as they know they will pick up girls of the back of their gym bod pics.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541451
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 1973
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 1857
Total: 1865

+-Recent Posts

Re: Trippin in St Pete by krimster2
Yesterday at 12:26:08 PM

Re: Trippin in St Pete by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:34:19 AM

Trippin in St Pete by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 06:20:16 AM

Re: Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 01:03:56 AM

Re: Trippin in St Pete by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 01:01:18 AM

Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by 2tallbill
April 28, 2024, 01:53:18 PM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
April 28, 2024, 10:57:05 AM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
April 28, 2024, 10:55:23 AM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
April 28, 2024, 10:11:31 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
April 28, 2024, 09:44:27 AM