It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Miscellaneous Issues of Little Importance  (Read 25096 times)

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Miscellaneous Issues of Little Importance
« on: August 12, 2018, 11:05:26 AM »
Yes, I am in favor of selected breeding.  It will have to happen at some point in the future.  The sooner the better.

This brings back memories. During my dating everything FSU days, I dated a Ukrainian woman for awhile. I really liked her but she didn't want commitment. She had HUGE boobs that where shaped well. Not the sagging type most men don't like. On one date I let her choose where we should go. She chose a cemetery in in Seattle. It was a very nice and well kept cemetery. We walked around until we found a bench at a mausoleum. We sat, talked and made out. Then talked and made out over and over again.

Long story short, she had the same beliefs as you. She felt it the past, the weak would die and that is a natural process. Now everybody is living with the strong carrying the weak and it's weakening the gene pool and we are going to have a higher percentage of people with problems. There will come a time when the burden becomes too great for the able mind and body people to take care of those who can't or those who are lazy. In the old days, if you can't perform or are lazy, you don't eat.

I'm not sure when things come to a head but I don't think anytime soon. Soon we'll be able to buy robots with artificial intelligence for everyone on social programs.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
Re: Miscellaneous Issues of Little Importance
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 11:29:14 AM »
This brings back memories.

Is it just me or did Silly BillyB miss the point of ML's point in the most amusing fashion?

...and with FAR too much ( undesired )  info 

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2018, 12:00:41 PM »
msmob

can you imagine if there was some idiot prankster like me convincingly dressed in a zombie disguise at the cemetery when billyb was there with miss bolshiye siski?
and I snuck up behind him and started making aggressive zombie sounds
ohhh man,talk about "willy wavin"
he'd be running naked down the cemetery pathway with his little willy bouncing up and down faster than a drumstick wielded by a heavy metal drummer on crack

that would be really mean, and I've NEVER done anything like that :)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2018, 12:07:58 PM »
Trench,
human social behavior has its roots in biology
from an evolutionary perspective, strong males will allow for a more assured preservation of the human species.

if you’re not a strong male, nature intends for your genes NOT to be passed on for the sake of the whole species, this is just the way “things work”

you want your genes to be passed on? then BECOME a strong male
note: i’m not talkin about body building here!

I reject this.  It's a primitive level of an understanding of human nature.  Humans are far more complex than this. 
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline ML

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2018, 12:36:24 PM »
Is it just me or did Silly BillyB miss the point of ML's point in the most amusing fashion? 

Actually, I think that the gal and he got my point, and even clarified my idea further.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online krimster2

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2018, 12:59:13 PM »
"I reject this.  It's a primitive level of an understanding of human nature.  Humans are far more complex than this. "

BO, I wouldn't reject it entirely
behavior has its roots in biology, sex and reproduction are biological
of course we're WAY more complex than birds, birds don't don't have that big prefrontal cortex
anthropology has a whole section about comparing and finding equivalent human behavior in animals

Offline Boethius

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2018, 01:02:52 PM »
Behaviour absent spirituality does. I don’t expect most here to understand this, given what most men here post.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2018, 01:08:27 PM »
"Behaviour absent spirituality does. I don’t expect most here to understand this"

count me among their number, but I'm listening....

Offline BillyB

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2018, 01:18:48 PM »
Behaviour absent spirituality does. I don’t expect most here to understand this, given what most men here post.

Even church girls prefer superior men. Men with better bodies, better brains, and better attitude are more attractive to women than those who are lacking. A guy can be the most spiritual creature in the world but if he's dumb and is dog ugly, he would have a hard time finding a woman that would open her legs for him for reproductive purposes. She might do it if he paid her but she's not going to want his genes passed onto her children.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online krimster2

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2018, 01:31:14 PM »
hey billyb

"growl....brains....must have brains....."

wait come back, it's only a joke...too late he just disappeared down the path
but wait, oh my, who do we have here....
hello! i'm here to apply for a position, do you have any openings???

Online krimster2

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2018, 08:49:45 PM »
msmob,

sorry to seem so obsessive over billyb's cemetery story
but in light of this story that he has kindly shared with us for our amusement
imagine the one's HE DOESN'T SHARE, BECAUSE THEY'D BE TOO WEIRD!!!!! 

for some reason, it reminds me of an equally bizarre encounter I had when I was serving in the army
the field camp I was at, had a large slit trench latrine, a large trench maybe 6-7 feet deep, maybe 4 feet wide, and maybe 12 feet long
a pre-fabricated outhouse with 4 toilette seats was just dropped on top, and there's your toilette, this'd be the height of luxury in Crimea today
so once early in the AM, I'm headed to the latrine and just as I approached the toilet seat, I saw a light come out of the set next to the one I was going to use
I was totally startled, and cautiously peered down the toilet seat, and that's when I saw a fellow soldier with a flashlight  kicking a pile of you know what and then rubbing it on his boot
I watched this for about 20 seconds, he was totally oblivious to my presence
then I cleared my throat, "ahem, whatcha doin down there man"?
soon as I said "ahem" the flashlight turned off
so I said it again
after a pause, he said, "I dropped my watch"
needless to say, I held it in....

Billy, you're a freak man, but that makes me like you a little...
too bad I wasn't more "chill" with your story, mighta been able to get you to provide a few more
but I guess the teasing will likely inhibit that and you'll turn off the flashlight now

Offline mhr7

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2018, 09:05:38 PM »
Even church girls prefer superior men. Men with better bodies, better brains, and better attitude are more attractive to women than those who are lacking.

And yet you succeeded anyway. Way to go Billy  :clapping:  maybe Trench has a chance after all.
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Offline Boethius

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2018, 09:10:38 PM »
count me among their number, but I'm listening....

Sex and reproduction are biological, as you stated, but if the root of all sex, or reproduction, were as straightforward and base as you suggest, there would be no centuries of poetry and prose on love, or modern day love songs, let alone religious texts.  People wouldn't leave their partners for less "biologically desirable" partners.

I don't expect most here to understand this (as Billy's post proves).  It's like expecting the average 3 year old to perform advanced calculus.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 09:24:46 PM by Boethius »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2018, 09:38:23 PM »
3. get an architect job in a London firm, and work your butt off there

A guy goes to heavy equipment and driving school and passes. He hasn't driven a car or operated heavy equipment in 20 years. He then applies for a job as an operator at my company which may also include driving a service truck on the road. Should I hire him?

sorry to seem so obsessive over billyb's cemetery story
but in light of this story that he has kindly shared with us for our amusement
imagine the one's HE DOESN'T SHARE, BECAUSE THEY'D BE TOO WEIRD!!!!! 

Remember the beating you took on the forum after disclosing you had sex with lots of young FSU women? Years ago people were hating on me twice as much for disclosing my dating experiences and I didn't admit to having sex with any FSU women. I was being called child molester and criminal among many many other things. I did withhold certain experiences because some people would just explode. Funny thing is FSU women came to read my thread often and they were fine with me. I'm glad FSU women get to decide who they date instead of sensitive Western men here.

And yet you succeeded anyway. Way to go Billy  :clapping:  maybe Trench has a chance after all.

Succeeding is fun. Try it sometime.

I don't expect most here to understand this (as Billy's post proves).  It's like expecting the average 3 year old to perform advanced calculus.

I don't expect most people to understand how I think. If they did, they may have more success and fun in their life. I didn't perform calculus when I was 3 but after taking a test in high school and finishing high in the top 1% in the nation, the military wrote my parents a letter telling them they want me in their nuke program as an officer.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2018, 09:50:00 PM »
Oh, I understood, and understand, how you think.  It's pretty primitive.

Offline mhr7

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2018, 09:58:50 PM »
I didn't perform calculus when I was 3 but after taking a test in high school and finishing high in the top 1% in the nation, the military wrote my parents a letter telling them they want me in their nuke program as an officer.

This is either straight up BS or there are A LOT of details missing.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2018, 10:07:50 PM »

True story bro. I was 15 when I took the ASVAB test. Military wrote my parents the letter since I was too young to approach. Some questions in it that aren't taught in school. Speed test section involved easy questions to see how fast your brain processes things. It had 60 questions that had to be answered in 2 minutes. I finished in 1 minute. Thing is that kind of brain power won't help you with women.

Offline mhr7

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2018, 10:17:10 PM »
True story bro. I was 15 when I took the ASVAB test. Military wrote my parents the letter since I was too young to approach. Some questions in it that aren't taught in school. Speed test section involved easy questions to see how fast your brain processes things. It had 60 questions that had to be answered in 2 minutes. I finished in 1 minute. Thing is that kind of brain power won't help you with women.

There is a light year of distance between doing well on the ASVAB, scoring in the top 1% and the military wanting you to be an officer in a nuke related field. It just doesn't add up.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 10:33:45 PM by mhr7 »

Offline msmob

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2018, 10:19:32 PM »

Sorry to doubt you Silly BillyB, but your writing abilities suggest there's either been an accident which has greatly reduced your brains capacity ...or you're just full of it ...

Offline BillyB

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2018, 10:38:41 PM »
There is a light year of distance between doing well on the ASVAB, scoring in the top 1% and the military wanting you to be an officer in a nuke related field.

People who can figure things out without being taught are highly desirable. Once took an engine and transmission out of one car and put it in my car. Never been to mechanic school. YouTube wasn't available back then. Took up the hobby of building computers. Taught a few people how to do it and now I've got a business manufacturing and selling computers. Turning screws and connecting wires is the easy part. Building a computer that meets people's needs but without overbuilding it to keep the price low enough to be desirable is the hard part.

What I tell you guys here is something I don't tell women on dates. They will discover me over time. Sometimes I'll go to their homes and fix the plumbing, electrical, or something else in their home. I don't just patch things up. I have an understanding of the products, their abilities and their limits to fix things properly. Never went to school for that stuff but if a someone can do it, I know I can too. After helping ladies out, they sometimes say "It's nice to have a man in the house." So guys, be a handyman and the ladies will love you long time.

Sorry to doubt you Silly BillyB, but your writing abilities suggest there's either been an accident which has greatly reduced your brains capacity ...or you're just full of it ...

Einstein didn't know how to comb his hair. That's a good reason to doubt his abilities as an expert in physics.

Offline msmob

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2018, 10:46:05 PM »

Einstein didn't know how to comb his hair. That's a good reason to doubt his abilities as an expert in physics.

Telly-tubbie " No-oh!" to our Silly BillyB ...

Many ultra-intelligent people are on the spectrum and Einstein was no exception

Those who profess to have known him suggest he was Bohemian and his personal appearance was not important

http://www.therakyatpost.com/columnists/2014/07/08/outward-appearance-meant-nothing-einstein/

Offline BillyB

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2018, 10:51:40 PM »
Those who profess to have known him suggest he was Bohemian and his personal appearance was not important

Those who know me know grammar isn't important. Besides, I'm an expert in Bad English which means everything I write is perfect.

Offline JayH

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2018, 10:53:48 PM »

Given silly Billy's postings show so often that he shares the genius status with DJT along with the 'winning" ways it is hard to believe anyone could think he is full on BS!!

Now-- some of us think TC is full of sh..t --  now silly has taken his ridiculous bragging BS to  a new level ! 
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline msmob

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2018, 11:01:50 PM »
Those who know me know grammar isn't important. Besides, I'm an expert in Bad English which means everything I write is perfect.

So, you wish to duck your failed assessment of Einstein by suggesting your written 'English' suggests genius level Mathematics abilities ?

'Sorry', BillyB - but I have the honour to work with such folk and they are so careful what they write - you don't fit my experience of such people ...     
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 11:14:39 PM by msmob »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2018, 11:08:37 PM »
you don't fit my experience of such people ...   

If I agreed with you on everything, I'd fit your definition of a very smart person. I'll stick to being your definition of dumb.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541002
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1888
Total: 1899

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM