It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Different mentality or is it something else? RW vs. RW.  (Read 20524 times)

Offline Wild Orchid*

Re: Different mentality or is it something else? RW vs. RW.
« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2007, 07:59:41 PM »
WildOrchard,

May I suggest you to change your e-mail address for your own protection,    
Thank you. They can have that one. The bad part of it is that it is my full name surname address. That is how we have them at work and I was stupid enough to give similar e-mail to Antidate.

I was thinking about it and now I am not sure if my e-mail was visible for everyone through my profile. I never ever made it visible before on any other forums for the same reason - my full name, but I can't check it know because Kvinna denies me access and I can’t do anything about removing that e-mail or replacing it with something else.
Any way i think it is very low of her to keep ploting all of that against me behind my back.

Good lesson for me, that is for sure.

Offline Wild Orchid*

« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2007, 10:45:32 PM »
First Kvinna bans me on her Antimen and then she decides to copy paste all my post from here to her forum. Kvinna, I didn't give you any permission to use my post on RWD on your shamfull forum. Do you get that?

Mod5

« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2007, 05:18:09 AM »

Kvinna as Admin had access to information about me (e-mail, name) but decided to give  it to the rest of the board. How professional! Helen found all info I shared about myself on RWG and she dumped on Antidate to feed all the hungry sharks.

Wild Orchid,
This is a very serious accusation which I have been unable to substantiate. I'm going to ask you to provide me a link to where Kvinna's and Helen's posts are located at AntiDate. You can send it by PM if you prefer not to post it openly. If there is no evidence of your claim provided, I will edit your prior posts to remove these accusations and you will be placed in moderated status for 1 week in accordance with Dan's latest announcement regarding increased moderation.

Offline Zmejka

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2007, 06:08:09 AM »
Kvinna as Admin had access to information about me (e-mail, name) but decided to give  it to the rest of the board.

I would like to say that this is not true. WO once revealed her first name in a post. Kvinna never published her e-mail or last name on the board except mentioning her first name that we already knew from another thread.
As for Helen i found no links to rwg forum or any information about WO from there. I wrote a pm on the subject.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 06:49:53 AM by Zmejka »

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #79 on: May 02, 2007, 06:15:29 AM »
Mod5,

Obviously the women of AD is talking about Wild Orchid "at" AD. Just look at the hints Mirror was giving earlier. She did not understand all the "treachery" in this thread towards Wild Orchid as Mirror herself said she did not know the story I was talking about although it's clearly laid out in the first post/page of this thread.

Kvinna and Helen(Elen) does have a history of  scrutinizing the words people say and the people who said them at AD. Antidate has proved(2tall adn Wiz) to lift words out of context and stealing photos from other forums.

Mod5, If Wild Orchid can prove her "serious" accusations by giving a link to Antidate of the thread that is bashing her, what will you do with the violators of AD who participate here?

Wild Orchid, If you could and it doesn't affect your privacy, please place the link here for all to read.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #80 on: May 02, 2007, 06:43:51 AM »
Mod5,

Obviously the women of AD is talking about Wild Orchid "at" AD. Just look at the hints Mirror was giving earlier. She did not understand all the "treachery" in this thread towards Wild Orchid as Mirror herself said she did not know the story I was talking about although it's clearly laid out in the first post/page of this thread.

Kvinna and Helen(Elen) does have a history of  scrutinizing the words people say and the people who said them at AD. Antidate has proved(2tall adn Wiz) to lift words out of context and stealing photos from other forums.

Mod5, If Wild Orchid can prove her "serious" accusations by giving a link to Antidate of the thread that is bashing her, what will you do with the violators of AD who participate here?

Wild Orchid, If you could and it doesn't affect your privacy, please place the link here for all to read.

Billy,

We have a clear position in the Terms of Service about copyright protection, and we will do what we can (within reason) to enforce it.

In general terms, we really do not care too much about what is going on elsewhere - we have our hands more than full just dealing with things right here at RWD.

The other thing is - we do not want to be in the position of policemen. RWD does not want to become the platform from which people air their gripes about other boards/sites. I recognize some of that has happened in the past - as we were still finding our way - but that is not our mission and not our wish for the future.

There is no black-and-white answer to your question - it is situational. Obviously, we do not want people taking things from RWD for nefarious purposes elsewhere. We have a ToS which provides for *some* protections - and, of course, if anyone suffers damage or injury from other sites - that have legal recourse available to them.

- Dan

Mod5

« Reply #81 on: May 02, 2007, 07:30:23 AM »
Obviously the women of AD is talking about Wild Orchid "at" AD.
As Dan stated "RWD does not want to become the platform from which people air their gripes about other boards/sites" If Wild Orchid has put herself in a position where her voice cannot be heard on AD, that is not, and will not become RWD's problem.

Kvinna and Helen(Elen) does have a history of  scrutinizing the words people say and the people who said them at AD. Antidate has proved(2tall adn Wiz) to lift words out of context and stealing photos from other forums.
Noted, however it is irrelevant at this time regarding these accusations.

The accusation stated that information was lifted from RWG. I will inform RWG management but it is not for me to enforce RWG regulations and will not even entertain the idea of enforcing some third party's rules here on RWD.

Offline wiz

• Alt Forum
  • Born in Greece living in England
« Reply #82 on: May 02, 2007, 07:41:47 AM »

We have a clear position in the Terms of Service about copyright protection, and we will do what we can (within reason) to enforce it.

In general terms, we really do not care too much about what is going on elsewhere - we have our hands more than full just dealing with things right here at RWD.
- Dan

Dan

I am aware that the copyright issue is difficult and has to go to court etc and the AD server is based in Russia and Lilia has no assets to pursuit, but I would expect you as the Management of RWD to request from Lilia to stop this practice of their members copying over substancial parts of our posts here and delete any of these posts, which has the aim to ridicule memebers of RWD. If Lilia does not want to co-operate then BAN all AD Mebers from RWD.

Somebody has asked the question why Elen and Mirror have been muted and Moderated accordinngly and no action was taken against the main culprit of the recent events?
Not trying to take you to task as you always have been very helpful to our requests but a small explanation will be appreciated.

For those who have not seen the pages in AD (9 all) about me, here is the link.

http://forum.antidate.org/index.php?showtopic=6643&hl=sofia

Actually Help, the AD member who copied the text from RWD called me a SEX Giant.....LOL That is the explantion I was given by Kvinna......and I am not sure if is true or not.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 07:44:00 AM by wiz »

Offline Zmejka

« Reply #83 on: May 02, 2007, 07:50:51 AM »
You have the right not to believe AD member explanation ;D will you believe that Multitran has to say?

Реальный секс-гигант!!!

секс-гигант

секс сущ. фразы | g-sort
  общ. sex; sexuality
  руг. gash; jazz; nookie nookey
  сл. cush; nookey (sixthson)
  табу. forbidden fruit
  табу., амер., сл. x
  табу., шутл., сл. sect
  табу., сл. big beef

гигант сущ. фразы | g-sort
  общ. giant; Goliath; Patagonian; colossus; leviathan; colossus (о стране, корпорации и т.п.)
  греч., миф. Titan
  Макаров giant star (звезда); giant star
  метал. jumbo
  рел. giant

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #84 on: May 02, 2007, 08:20:55 AM »
Dan

I am aware that the copyright issue is difficult and has to go to court etc and the AD server is based in Russia and Lilia has no assets to pursuit, but I would expect you as the Management of RWD to request from Lilia to stop this practice of their members copying over substancial parts of our posts here and delete any of these posts, which has the aim to ridicule memebers of RWD. If Lilia does not want to co-operate then BAN all AD Mebers from RWD.

Somebody has asked the question why Elen and Mirror have been muted and Moderated accordinngly and no action was taken against the main culprit of the recent events?
Not trying to take you to task as you always have been very helpful to our requests but a small explanation will be appreciated.

For those who have not seen the pages in AD (9 all) about me, here is the link.

http://forum.antidate.org/index.php?showtopic=6643&hl=sofia

Actually Help, the AD member who copied the text from RWD called me a SEX Giant.....LOL That is the explantion I was given by Kvinna......and I am not sure if is true or not.

wiz,

Many from RWD are doing what we can.

If you have an issue - take it to me and the Mods via PM. We will do what we can - and you always have legal recourse yourself.

- Dan

Offline BillyB

« Reply #85 on: May 02, 2007, 03:08:09 PM »

The accusation stated that information was lifted from RWG. I will inform RWG management but it is not for me to enforce RWG regulations and will not even entertain the idea of enforcing some third party's rules here on RWD.

I understand but WO made another accusation when she said this "First Kvinna bans me on her Antimen and then she decides to copy paste all my post from here to her forum. Kvinna, I didn't give you any permission to use my post on RWD on your shamfull forum. Do you get that? " That accusation does affect this board and is our problem as we are trying to stop people from stealing words from this forum and using it for ridicule elsewhere. Without reading AD, I believe WO was ridiculed at AD pertaining to words taken out of context from this thread. Just look at how Mirror posted. Mirror seemed to know the whole story and hinted treachery performed by WO. Based on the questions I asked of her earlier, she admitted to not knowing the story I talked about from reading this thread. She would know the story if she read the first post in this thread on RWD instead of getting the story 3rd person on AD.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #86 on: May 02, 2007, 03:44:05 PM »
I understand but WO made another accusation when she said this "First Kvinna bans me on her Antimen and then she decides to copy paste all my post from here to her forum. Kvinna, I didn't give you any permission to use my post on RWD on your shamfull forum. Do you get that? " That accusation does affect this board and is our problem as we are trying to stop people from stealing words from this forum and using it for ridicule elsewhere. Without reading AD, I believe WO was ridiculed at AD pertaining to words taken out of context from this thread. Just look at how Mirror posted. Mirror seemed to know the whole story and hinted treachery performed by WO. Based on the questions I asked of her earlier, she admitted to not knowing the story I talked about from reading this thread. She would know the story if she read the first post in this thread on RWD instead of getting the story 3rd person on AD.

Billy,

Pilfering material from one forum to take to another for purposes of ridicule is both pathetic and shameful.

As you have pointed out MANY times - if someone wishes to find truly abominable material for ridicule, they need only look to some of the sites on the 'net which actively promote sex tourism. They are not hard to find.

If/when we discover someone pilfering materials from RWD and re-posting it elsewhere - that is a potential copyright issue and we will take appropriate steps. I know of two instances, and in both cases, the materials were removed within a very short time.

Depending on what is pilfered, RWD may have legal standing insofar as copyright goes - but little else. The person who's information was pilfered may also have 'invasion of privacy' and 'defamation' claims - but they would have to pursue those on their own. RWD would, of course, provide any information to assist, through the terms of the Privacy Policy and relevant court orders.

[please note: I am not an attorney and nobody should rely on my statements as legal advice or fact.]

- Dan

Offline Rvrwind

• Commercial Member
« Reply #87 on: May 02, 2007, 10:44:12 PM »
Pilfering material from one forum to take to another for purposes of ridicule is both pathetic and shameful.
I thought we were imposing an immediate & outright ban on those that take info from this board & post it to another, whether it be in or out of context, I don't care. But if a member of this forum is taking posts & information from this forum to another, he/she should be banned with extreme predjudice!!!
WO sorry your caught in this mess, consider the source, change your email address & move on. These people are petty & have no lives so like to drag people down to their level. Don't get caught in their web!!!
Tver Angels Local and International Introductions
Classy Ladies for Discerning Gentlemen

RVR-Canadian Cowboy
Dyin' is easy, it's livin' thats hard!!!

Offline ScottinCrimea

« Reply #88 on: May 02, 2007, 10:47:44 PM »
We're still waiting for WO to furnish proof of her accusations.  Until she does so, I reserve judgement

Offline wiz

• Alt Forum
  • Born in Greece living in England
« Reply #89 on: May 03, 2007, 03:05:23 AM »
You have the right not to believe AD member explanation ;D will you believe that Multitran has to say?

Реальный секс-гигант!!!

секс-гигант

секс сущ. фразы | g-sort
  общ. sex; sexuality
  руг. gash; jazz; nookie nookey
  сл. cush; nookey (sixthson)
  табу. forbidden fruit
  табу., амер., сл. x
  табу., шутл., сл. sect
  табу., сл. big beef

гигант сущ. фразы | g-sort
  общ. giant; Goliath; Patagonian; colossus; leviathan; colossus (о стране, корпорации и т.п.)
  греч., миф. Titan
  Макаров giant star (звезда); giant star
  метал. jumbo
  рел. giant

Oh….. thank you for the translation and confirmation that I was ONLY called a “Sex Giant” and not a “sex tourist”.

……that is a good recommendation to add to my CV……to show to the new women I am going to have meetings with and I am sure all of them will not waste any time to test my
sexual prowess! ……  :cheesygrin:

You are very kind, ...... but not explained also why a concerted effort was made to be ridiculed?

I expect you read Dan’s comments about pilfering (stealing in other words) ….. any  comments?

PS: Sorry Dan but they cannot be selective with their comments, like they do in their site.

RWD is for intelligent people and not for chicken in a "Hens party"!

« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 03:07:44 AM by wiz »

Offline Mod2

« Reply #90 on: May 03, 2007, 04:29:30 AM »
Wiz,

This cross board 'chatter' will not be tolerated.  Refer to Dan's post upthread and his pm to you.

If you wish to persue the issue please take it to the source and desist here.

Your account will be instantly 'upgraded' to moderated status without further warning or discussion should you fail to comply.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 04:32:32 AM by Mod2 »

Offline Wild Orchid*

« Reply #91 on: May 03, 2007, 09:57:40 PM »
I would like to say that this is not true. WO once revealed her first name in a post. Kvinna never published her e-mail or last name on the board except mentioning her first name that we already knew from another thread.
As for Helen i found no links to rwg forum or any information about WO from there. I wrote a pm on the subject.
В ее е-маил стоит Света, сказала одна учасница Анти... Откуда она могла знать, чт остоит в моем е-маил?
There is Sveta in her e-mail, said one of the members of Antidate. How could she know that?

Offline Zmejka

« Reply #92 on: May 04, 2007, 05:30:52 AM »
That is the second question. The first is your prove that your name (i guess last name?) and e-mail adress was revealed to the community of AD.

Offline Wild Orchid*

« Reply #93 on: May 05, 2007, 08:01:22 PM »
The first is your prove that your name (i guess last name?) and e-mail adress was revealed to the community of AD.
What my prove are you talking about? What do I have to prove to Antidate?

I've seen it with my own eyes that they were discussing my e-mail adress. Is this discussion still there? I don't know. From my previous experience with Antidate I should dobt it very much. Not once controvercial posts were removed without trace. So to ask me about proving something from Antidate is a bit cheeky, don't you think?

Offline Simoni

« Reply #94 on: May 05, 2007, 09:53:13 PM »

Another AD zealot goes on my ignore list...

Tired of wasting my time reading such crap...

Offline Zmejka

« Reply #95 on: May 06, 2007, 09:36:34 AM »
So to ask me about proving something from Antidate is a bit cheeky, don't you think?

I think it's not me who asked your prove first.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541335
Total Topics: 20861
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701