It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 458626 times)

Offline John Gaunt

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #2100 on: August 12, 2018, 01:52:44 AM »
I've never had a hospital stay since birth John, so the way I see it I have been paying in for a service  I have yet to use. I don't mind that, it's still cheaper than any private health care insurance just in case I needed it, but to date I have not. Therefore the NHS has so far gained from me rather than me taking.

Private pensions are the worst for everyone, they have never been a good investment even if done through the workplace. Even all the financial experts agree that annuities are a bad return for investment. Do you realise how much more you would have to put into a private/workplace pension to get the same as under the state? You're easily talking 5 or more times. No one wins under that system, thinking 'I'm alright jack because I've provided for myself' - it doesn't work, you'll pay way more then probably get ripped off like most have done in the past - the pension scheme goes bust, company has a deficit I'm the pension plan, sock market crash right before pension scheme matures, overly excessive pension fund fees, etc. You know the biggest one though don't you John? Yep that's right, you die before you can even claim it, all those nice big hefty contributions goneto waste. If your wife is lucky (for those that have one) she might be able to claim a portion of it, IF it allows for a spousal claim, not all do, or it may be a measly amount.

Under the state pension scheme though, wife can claim a portion of your pension contributions if you die, so still likely a decent amount. You also wouldn't have paid in huge amounts so a lot less wasted money. As after all no one really knows if the will get to retirement age so no real point going overboard just in case. In other words John  that you may hopefully understand, private pensions are a mugs game for all involved.
No it’s not a mugs game.
Carefully planned and managed pension plans are only a benefit.
Do you actually realise how contradictory you are?
State provision of pensions requires funding. Where do you think the state gets that funding? You think the state pension is a good deal but again  it only works if all parties uphold their end of the bargain.
You don’t want to do that yet you still expect to get a pay out. The rest of us are mugs for paying in.
I’m not relying on the state to provide a decent standard of living in retirement. I have a decent pension, investments, life insurance to provide for my wife if I pop my clogs early.
With you, it’s all take.
You’re a greedy man and any FSUW will sniff you out a long way away.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2101 on: August 12, 2018, 02:10:43 AM »
No it’s not a mugs game.
Carefully planned and managed pension plans are only a benefit.
Do you actually realise how contradictory you are?
State provision of pensions requires funding. Where do you think the state gets that funding? You think the state pension is a good deal but again  it only works if all parties uphold their end of the bargain.
You don’t want to do that yet you still expect to get a pay out. The rest of us are mugs for paying in.
I’m not relying on the state to provide a decent standard of living in retirement. I have a decent pension, investments, life insurance to provide for my wife if I pop my clogs early.
With you, it’s all take.
You’re a greedy man and any FSUW will sniff you out a long way away.

It's up to the state to set the taxation to bring in the money they need to fund the State pension. They set the taxation collection system as it is so I assume they are happy with this, I have no real say over the taxation system.

I see you have bought the private pension marketing BS over not relying on the state pension - why not? It's a good system, it pays out better than a private pension and has been around for decades as a successful system, few if any private providers can boost that.

The idea of individual private pensions does not work. It's mindless self conceitedness. The 'I've got this much more because I've provided it for myself, he hasn't' mentality, you won't, you'll be swindled off it one way or another. Hell the state mah even decide you get less state pension because you have a private pension, thanks for that! :)

I also would not go overboard on life insurance, if any, what if your wife decides to do you in to claim it. I wouldnt be able to sleep easy in bed at night if it were me ::)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #2102 on: August 12, 2018, 02:37:24 AM »

Private pensions are the worst for everyone, they have never been a good investment

:ROFL:

Trench proves he is no financial expert, either

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #2103 on: August 12, 2018, 02:44:40 AM »
It's up to the state to set the taxation to bring in the money they need to fund the State pension. They set the taxation collection system as it is so I assume they are happy with this, I have no real say over the taxation system.

I see you have bought the private pension marketing BS over not relying on the state pension - why not? It's a good system, it pays out better than a private pension and has been around for decades as a successful system, few if any private providers can boost that.

The idea of individual private pensions does not work. It's mindless self conceitedness. The 'I've got this much more because I've provided it for myself, he hasn't' mentality, you won't, you'll be swindled off it one way or another. Hell the state mah even decide you get less state pension because you have a private pension, thanks for that! :)

I also would not go overboard on life insurance, if any, what if your wife decides to do you in to claim it. I wouldnt be able to sleep easy in bed at night if it were me ::)
You are deliberately working the bare minimum and living on the breadline to avoid paying all but the barest minimum of contributions but still expect to get a full return ie full state pension, NHS care when needed. You’re the swindler here.

As for my pension provisions, you don’t know what they are.
And yes, I want to live in comfort in my twilight years instead of relying on state handouts and yes, I will have more than the likes of you because I’ve earned it and payed for it, unlike you.
I can see you in  a council funded care home dribbling into your soup, still scouring the FSU dating sites hoping to find a woman dying to be rescued from Dumpsk, being man handled and slapped around by some immigrant care workers who couldn’t give a toss about you or lying in a hospital corridor on a trolley for hours on end because there are no beds for tossers like you.The state will have taken your property to pay for your care, you won’t have family because no woman will have you.
You deserve that, after all, you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.
Yes, it’s a lonely miserable life you’ll have. Well deserved.
As for me, I’ll be able to pursue the activities and hobbies I want, travel with my wife to new places. Spend time at our dacha with our grandchildren, enjoy a healthy and happy life, as much as one can hope for.
As for your remarks on life insurance, why on earth do you want to get married? Just for a nightly shag? Look up the sex doll, it’ll be a far better return on investment for you.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 03:19:34 AM by John Gaunt »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2104 on: August 12, 2018, 03:40:36 AM »
John, you will be the one whinging on TV in years to come how you were done over on your private pension after all of those years paying in a handsome sum. I see those sorts of losers on TV all the time stating how they 'did the right thing' told 'if they did such & such' they would come good. Truth is they are just suckers the private pension company and state use as mugs. You will be spending your time eith the joy of filling in your self assessment for the piddley amount of private pension you get, I will be able to go out and enjoy myself with that time :) If I end up having no family of my own I'm certainly not going to provide for others so yes I'll keep my contributions minimal. The end result of feminism f-ing up society.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2105 on: August 12, 2018, 04:08:10 AM »
Those tourists would still come here regardless, the country is far more than about the royal family. Tourists would just by other rubbish from the souvenir shop. The Royal Family directly does  no work and directly contributes nothing.

Nope.  Tourism to the UK increases during royal weddings.  Foreigners love the pomp and pageantry, which doesn't exist anywhere else.  You don't see it, because you're not a foreigner.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

« Reply #2106 on: August 12, 2018, 04:18:00 AM »
John, you will be the one whinging on TV in years to come how you were done over on your private pension after all of those years paying in a handsome sum. I see those sorts of losers on TV all the time stating how they 'did the right thing' told 'if they did such & such' they would come good. Truth is they are just suckers the private pension company and state use as mugs. You will be spending your time eith the joy of filling in your self assessment for the piddley amount of private pension you get, I will be able to go out and enjoy myself with that time :) If I end up having no family of my own I'm certainly not going to provide for others so yes I'll keep my contributions minimal. The end result of feminism f-ing up society.

HAHAHAHA. 

I don't know how government pensions are determined in the UK, but in Canada, your government pension is determined by your earnings, to a maximum of around $52,000 in earnings.  So if you didn't work, or worked for less than that amount, you will have a much smaller pension on retirement.  The maximum benefit is around $1300 a month, which is not enough to live on.

I have a lot of clients with private pensions worth more than $3 million.  I suppose I should tell them some guy making 1,000 pounds a month or so says they are "losers".

Feminism didn't ruin society.  The love of money did. 

I always tell FSUW if a man is critical of feminists, avoid him like the plague.  Rarely will he be a good husband.  Almost all the men here who railed against evil Western feminists eventually were dumped by their FSU brides.  The longest of those marriages was 10 years (no children).
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 04:20:26 AM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #2107 on: August 12, 2018, 04:22:34 AM »
Hark at thee. 😂😂😂
So you’re a daytime TV watcher. That’s all I need to know.
Filling in tax forms...that’s what I employ an accountant for.
Trench, ever since you’ve been posting on this forum one thing has stood out.

You are envious.
Envious of the better looking guys
Envious of the better educated guys
Envious of the more confident guys
Envious of the guys who can talk to woman easily
Envious of the guys who are more well off
Envious of the guys who have good pensions
and the list goes on......

The world owes you nothing. Nor do women. They want the best candidate to fertilise their eggs so they aren’t going to do the tango in the bedroom with you. Nature will discard your genetic legacy and ensure you don’t pollute the gene pool. You’ll be forgotten before you can say happy hockey sticks.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 04:37:42 AM by AnonMod »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2108 on: August 12, 2018, 04:43:08 AM »

Nope.  Tourism to the UK increases during royal weddings.  Foreigners love the pomp and pageantry, which doesn't exist anywhere else.  You don't see it, because you're not a foreigner.

Natives just have to foot the bill for it, they whole lot, huge security bill and all on the back of the taxpayer. The royals with all their vast wealth refuse to pay a penny for their own weddings,  appalling! They expect poor low paid, hard worked worders, working in shops, fast food takeaways and factories etc to pay for them! It's really outrageously poor behaviour.

In the latest 'Harry & Meg' episode they even refused to pay for any food provision for invited guests telling them to bring a pack lunch - how tight can you get! The also would not provide any food for the local homeless but instead wanted them cleaned off the streets so as to not look unsightly for their wedding despite it all being on the back of the taxpayer it's the least they could have done. They get so much and give back absolutely nothing! And people here complain at me, lol.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #2109 on: August 12, 2018, 04:49:22 AM »
Payments directly to the royal family are something like 80 pence per person.

The Queen earned every penny alloted to her in meeting Trump. Please note, he really wanted a meeting with her, and not with your PM.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2110 on: August 12, 2018, 04:49:45 AM »
HAHAHAHA. 

I don't know how government pensions are determined in the UK, but in Canada, your government pension is determined by your earnings, to a maximum of around $52,000 in earnings.  So if you didn't work, or worked for less than that amount, you will have a much smaller pension on retirement.  The maximum benefit is around $1300 a month, which is not enough to live on.

I have a lot of clients with private pensions worth more than $3 million.  I suppose I should tell them some guy making 1,000 pounds a month or so says they are "losers".

Sure if your a baron of industry I'm sure it works all very well for them, they have so much money it doesn't matter if an annuity isnt a great return it's just an assured payment the are after if heavens forbid everything goes south and they probably don't want to manage any other income source for the bother of it. For the average worker though they are a waste of time and a mugs game.

Here in the UK the state pension unlike in Canada is a flat rate for all. So placing me in a decent position :)

Offline Boethius

« Reply #2111 on: August 12, 2018, 04:51:59 AM »
Not everyone has an annuity. Most invested in balanced portfolios. These are businessmen who own small businesses. They are not barons of industry.

Perhaps one of the UK posters can elaborate, but based on this-
http://www.gov.uk/state-pension  UK pensions are similar to those in Canada.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 04:54:44 AM by Boethius »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2112 on: August 12, 2018, 04:53:22 AM »
Payments directly to the royal family are something like 80 pence per person.

The Queen earned every penny alloted to her in meeting Trump. Please note, he really wanted a meeting with her, and not with your PM.

Trump is not keen on our PM he thinks she is a School Mistress, lol. He is probably right (think her father was a head master) but I think she is dedicated to the job nonetheless.

I would rather keep my 80 pence as see those feckless royals put to real work :D

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2113 on: August 12, 2018, 04:54:55 AM »
Not everyone has an annuity. Most invested in balanced portfolios. These are businessmen who own small businesses. They are not barons of industry.

$3 million seems 'a lot' for a small business.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #2114 on: August 12, 2018, 04:55:52 AM »
The Queen at aged 90 works more than you do, so you really don’t have much to complain about.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #2115 on: August 12, 2018, 04:57:34 AM »
$3 million seems 'a lot' for a small business.

Nope. Business owners who work hard and have drive can accumulate that amount fairly easily.

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #2116 on: August 12, 2018, 05:06:11 AM »
Trench,
I am curious, do you live now, in the same location you were born?
have you ever at any point in your life, lived elsewhere?

I have noticed with my relatives in the UK, that they tend to stay put
it’s very common in American culture however to move frequently
I didn’t buy my first property in the USA (a small 2 bedroom house) until I was in my late 30s
prior to that, I rented an apartment, and almost every time I changed jobs, I would move

seriously, why haven’t you moved to a better location, with more jobs, more social contact?

BO,
nor can I speak for the UK, but to give you a comparison for the USA
we call it “social security” here
your taxable earnings to determine your contribution is capped at an income limit, this year it is $128,400. I can remember that in 1984 it was $48,500
of this amount, the social security tax is 6.2%, you and your employer each pay this amount however, since 1993, I have been self-employed, so I pay both parts, or 12.4%
since the social security retirement age has been raised, I still have a long way to go before I collect it, it would just barely be enough for my wife and I to live on (and it’s tax free)
also, if I should die young(ish), my wife at age 60, would collect half my pension
I understand I can’t rely on this alone, so my wife and I own several rentals
and I have a separate tax-deferred retirement investment fund that we call a 401K, that I’ve contributed to for over 30 yr, and plan to cash in this year, and it will go to Rice University
and not to my boat...

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2117 on: August 12, 2018, 05:24:31 AM »
Hark at thee. 😂😂😂
So you’re a daytime TV watcher. That’s all I need to know.
Filling in tax forms...that’s what I employ an accountant for.
Trench, ever since you’ve been posting on this forum one thing has stood out.

You are envious.
Envious of the better looking guys
Envious of the better educated guys
Envious of the more confident guys
Envious of the guys who can talk to woman easily
Envious of the guys who are more well off
Envious of the guys who have good pensions
and the list goes on......

The world owes you nothing. Nor do women. They want the best candidate to fertilise their eggs so they aren’t going to do the tango in the bedroom with you. Nature will discard your genetic legacy and ensure you don’t pollute the gene pool. You’ll be forgotten before you can say happy hockey sticks.

Your obviously quite a wealthy guy if you can afford an Accountant to do your business. For most people who earn an average income or less it would be a unwelcome financial burden to employ one.

End of the day we all get quickly forgotten about when we pass on, not that it matters either way really as when dead you're not going to know either way.

The world has never given me anything, like I say, I work clever on the situation I am in. No one is going to be giving me a plum job so I'm not going to be a good little pleb and be foolish enough to work my ass for for jack all from some employer.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2118 on: August 12, 2018, 05:25:51 AM »
The Queen at aged 90 works more than you do, so you really don’t have much to complain about.

She does feck all. You don't know how hard I work for myself.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #2119 on: August 12, 2018, 05:29:57 AM »
She does work hard, and more than the 3 days a week you have posted you work.

Offline Davo2

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2120 on: August 12, 2018, 05:33:52 AM »
 Is a private pension fund what we call retirement superannuation in Australia?..... Mines been performing well and has gained 50% in the last 3 years, far more than my contributions.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 05:39:52 AM by Davo2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2121 on: August 12, 2018, 05:36:38 AM »

Perhaps one of the UK posters can elaborate, but based on this-
http://www.gov.uk/state-pension  UK pensions are similar to those in Canada.

For a lawyer you don't read well Boethius :D

It essentially tells you the flat rate you'll get is £125. Everyone will get that unless there is a shortfall in their National Insurance (NI) contribution - which means they have failed tk pah in for all or part of a year. They might have been a student, gone abroad for a long time, did not work but did not sign on, was bringing up child, did not work/earn enough over the NI threshold ti be taxed NI and hence be credited with a contribution, etc.

The bit about salary after the bottom is stating how much the £125 will increase by each year. It increases based on society average salaries.

None of it relates to how much you earn during your lifetime it's irrelevant so long as you earn enough each week to be taxed NI on it.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2122 on: August 12, 2018, 05:37:59 AM »
She does work hard, and more than the 3 days a week you have posted you work.

I told you before that is just my employment, I work for myself - I'm on the go 'all' days of the week.

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #2123 on: August 12, 2018, 05:46:26 AM »
Trench, Trench, Trench....

what was that show many years back in the UK, where they had these puppet "caricatures" of famous people?
LMFAO, on the episode where the queen was trying to find, without any success a stamp to mail a letter
so she rubbed some ink on her face, and pressed it against the envelope, voila! her stamp!!!
this is all the work the queen has to do

I see you have A LOT of resentment and are filled with anger and disappointment
but instead of using this feeling in a positive way as fuel to become your own Horatio Alger
you use it in a negative way and it keeps you where you are

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #2124 on: August 12, 2018, 05:55:06 AM »
Your obviously quite a wealthy guy if you can afford an Accountant to do your business. For most people who earn an average income or less it would be a unwelcome financial burden to employ one.

End of the day we all get quickly forgotten about when we pass on, not that it matters either way really as when dead you're not going to know either way.

The world has never given me anything, like I say, I work clever on the situation I am in. No one is going to be giving me a plum job so I'm not going to be a good little pleb and be foolish enough to work my ass for for jack all from some employer.
Wealth is relative. One mans wealth is another’s pocket change.
You don’t have to employ an accountant. There is such a thing as self assessment.
 If you leave behind a loving family you won’t be forgotten. You live on in your children.
Why exoectvthe world to give you something? Go work for it. No, you don’t work clever. You’re simply a scrounger and envious of those better off than you.
Lower middle class is where I place you in the social stratum, probably with working class roots, nothing wrong with that. Unfortunately, social mobility won’t come to you. You’ll stay where you are. Probably left school with a couple of GCSEs and no desire to better yourself.
Like you said, no one is going to give you a plum job. Why should they? What have you to offer an employer for a well paid job? Jack S**t apparently.

The queen has given a lifetime of dedicated service to this country. What have you done?
The Royal Family is paid from the Sovereign grant which replaced the civil list a few years ago. It’s not tax payer funded. The money comes from the ‘profits’ from the Crown Estates, which she owns do she actually pays more into public funds. The grant is about 15% presently servto rise to 25% in s few years to pay for renovations to Buckingham Palace. Bo is spot on, the Royals generate billions in tourism revenues. They do us proud.
Oh, when (if) you get hitched, let us know. We’ll send the homeless around to cheer you. Sure your bride would appreciate that.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1893
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1883
Total: 1893

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM