It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: My trip to Georgia  (Read 110 times)

Online cameraguymn

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
My trip to Georgia
« on: April 09, 2024, 07:26:49 PM »
I've been talking to this interior designer for a few months and we decided to meet in Georgia as opposed to Turkey. A new country yay. This trip was last October.

She's 32, brunette, slender, 5'4" 115, speaks English well. She is pretty probably a 7-7.5 if you had to rate her looks.

Flew in and she was already at the hotel. We had separate rooms in same hotel. Went down to meet her at dinner. Shook her hand and then sat down to an amazing view of the river and the city's night skyline.

Next few days we had activities planned. We had many romantic backdrops but was just not feeling it. Georgia is a beautiful country with excellent wine and lots of Russian tourists. She always paid for her share. I was feeling more of a friend vibe than anything. I didn't want to push or was I really interested. I think I was more of travel companion than anything. We went to the mountains and the country and had some nice pictures. She left for Moscow and I had 2 days left in the city by myself. Met a sexy 28 year old woman from Uzbekistan, hit it off, got and heavy and had a steamy last two nights with her. I still keep in touch with the Uzbek. We met in Thailand for a short holiday 2 months ago. She's super fun and sexy but probably wife material.

On my departing trip the plane stayed and waited for a few passengers for over an hour which would have put me in a difficult position with my connection in Dubai. I thought it was ridiculous not to stay on schedule and of course I missed my connecting flight in Dubai. But the airlines put me up in a hotel and I got an extra day in Dubai to explore Burj Khalifa and a few over the top malls.

I wouldn't mind meeting another women in Georgia again. The country has plenty of hospitality workers speaking good English. Food and wine were delicious. Beautiful castles and history.

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: My trip to Georgia
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2024, 07:36:14 AM »
Interesting.  Thanks for posting.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541284
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 2190
Most Online Ever: 12701