It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: To all of the guys involved...  (Read 1515 times)

Offline abashka

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
To all of the guys involved...
« on: July 30, 2015, 10:07:55 AM »
As I feel there will be a fight between some of the guys whose asses I kicked today I thought I should prevent it.

First of all I want to say sorry to all of the guys who were in chat this morning when I came there ready to kill everybody I saw. I was too emotional, but I had a reason for it. My behavior anyway was inappropriate, sorry.

Two weeks ago before I left this place I asked some of you not to discuss me anymore, but it seems that you cannot live without me here and as I was informed today you still continue to do it :). In other circumstances I would be happy about it, but not now.

So today all of you who were in chat got to know what happened and why I disappeared and deleted all of your contacts except two. I hope there will be no gossips anymore and I ask all of you here to stop it again and to respect both of us. I ask here and now so everybody who were involved could read it. Please, guys, enough.

Big Troublemaker, I know you did not want to do me any harm and just wanted to help both of us, but try to look to all of it from aside and you will see how I look like from there, I hope you will understand everything. I really have reasons to be called a liar and a player because of it though I still do not know what happened exactly, but it does not matter to me anymore.
I know my trip was big news here and woke up chat, you liked to tease both of us, but nobody could imagine where it could lead.
I know you wanted just to help, but as we say in Russia “Благими намерениями вымощена дорога в ад” or «Хотели как лучше, а получилось как всегда». I think in English it is “Hell is paved with good intentions”.  Sorry for screaming at you this morning by the way, but I will never forget your "f*ck off" :)

Small Troublemaker, do not blame yourself much please, I know you are a good guy and I really appreciate your help with flat, routs etc ;) I feel less scared now really. Thank you.

Please, do not fight guys, I do not blame any of you, actually it really seems I am the only one to blame in everything what happened to me, I should have stopped come to chat and joking long ago. We cannot change anything now, it happened already, no need to fight or to prove anything to anybody, please. I do not want any quarrels here because of me.

Like one of you said to me today – you do not have to prove anything just be yourself. So I am going to follow this advice now.

I will not come here often but I want to say thanks to all of you for your support now. I did not expect it, really, I am pleased.

And one more time - no discussions, please.

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: To all of the guys involved...
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 10:36:51 AM »
People forget how absolutely difficult it is to keep a dating relationship going from overseas.  Expectations put on a relationship where people have never met will often times destroy the relationship before it ever has a chance to get going.  While I do not know the details of the discussions between the people in the relationship discussed here, I do know that they have never met in person. 

Until that happens, all there can be is infatuation.  A true relationship is formed by the interaction of two people together in person.  I recommend closing on that concept without the idea of trying to manufacture a relationship online.  Once the two are together, there can be a true evaluation if there is a relationship or not.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Boethius

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 10:52:13 AM »
The infatuation is not with the person.  It is what each believes that person represents, and what each desires.  IMHO.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Noch1

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 01:13:26 PM »
Before this post I didn't know anything, but now I am curious LOL.
Announcing you want people to stop talking, typically only makes them talk more.
So who is going to fill in the blanks :)
Common sense, Is not so common!

Offline Photo Guy

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2015, 01:38:16 PM »
I don't know about their situation, but what
Jone says about 'infatuation' is true. It's the
first stage of any relationship. It's when you
barely know someone and you fill in the
blanks with your own needs and idealistic
view of the person. You see some of the
person's good qualities and focus on those
and this makes us feel all warm and fuzzy
and a 'crush' results. I wish more people
were conscious of this first stage. As time
goes on you discover the core values of
the person. You slowly or quickly learn how
you feel about the person's various attitudes
and motivations. That takes time, but in the
beginning, it's infatuation. Infatuation serves
a practical purpose- It encourages couples
to stay together long enough to discover
the inner person. Those who marry during
the infatuation stage, are going into it with
some illusions and more risk. Having a good
Truth Meter and good instincts can help.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 01:40:08 PM by Photo Guy »

Offline abashka

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2015, 10:55:48 PM »
The topic was for those who knows as I could not catch them in chat yesterday together, mods, please, close it now.

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2015, 11:19:45 PM »
I came there ready to kill everybody I saw.

Good thing I wasn't around for that but it would've been interesting to see someone else get beat down. 
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541320
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701