It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: My story of Russian women with pics  (Read 81333 times)

Offline TigerPaws

• 16 years together & still very much in love
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: My story of Russian women with pics
« Reply #350 on: April 30, 2016, 07:17:20 AM »
sunandsailPlease do not show pictures like that, it makes my sphincter muscles contract.

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #351 on: April 30, 2016, 12:18:52 PM »
Doesn't "save yourself for marriage" apply equally to both males and females? In that regard, you are a "spoiled good" already.

not really, my mum didn't mind about my dad. Also my cousins on my European side as well as asian, are not virgins, and they married women who were. I asked my Russian ex, she said you are a man, it is to be expected.

On a more positive note, in order to find a catholic virgin, you just need to get old, bold, fat, poor, sick and live in a crappy flat. And be a Muslim. Then basically it will be easy from there, and the miracle will happen.

didn't you post earlier on how great Russian men are? About how they spend their little money they have left over on the women they love?

Not all of us Brits have terrible teeth, right Msmoby?

Offline mies

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #352 on: April 30, 2016, 03:43:26 PM »
didn't you post earlier on how great Russian men are? About how they spend their little money they have left over on the women they love?
there aren't many Catholics in FSU, Soviet Communists took care of it.
and yes, FSU males are great. My father is one, my grandfathers were as well.

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
« Reply #353 on: April 30, 2016, 05:05:17 PM »
Even 50 years ago (in USA at least) the idea that a young guy would find a young woman who was virgin was not in any way shocking. 

I think this was the case across much of Europe even 100 years ago (and for a millennium previous).

I don't know what Russians thought in the past.

If someone is actually, truly looking and serious, great, good for them.

I don't want to get into lecturing anyone since it is basically pointless.
Me gusta ir de compras con mi tarjeta verde...

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #354 on: April 30, 2016, 09:24:30 PM »
not really, my mum didn't mind about my dad. Also my cousins on my European side as well as asian, are not virgins, and they married women who were. I asked my Russian ex, she said you are a man, it is to be expected.

All that is fine but people are calling you a hypocrite because you think a woman is worthless if she didn't save her virginity for you but it's okay for you to keep screwing around even if it's taking other women's viginities which increases the amount of worthless sluts in the world.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline ML

« Reply #355 on: May 01, 2016, 03:00:20 PM »
. . . it's taking other women's viginities . . .

Wow, I thought I was a man of the world . . . but I have not yet taken such from any woman.  I feel rather deprived.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Bee Farmer

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #356 on: May 01, 2016, 07:48:32 PM »
That means if your wife hands you divorce papers you will kill the both of you? I see no other option...

Then you must be blind.

There is no need to kill them.  Killing yourself would end your marital responsibilities to her.

Then again, you could remain estranged, and never pursue relationships with anyone else, always keeping open the possibility of reconciliation.

Even if a court says you are divorced, no one can stop you from continuing to honor your commitment to her.

Offline Bee Farmer

« Reply #357 on: May 01, 2016, 08:20:15 PM »

I have found the majority of overly religious people to be hypocrites.  Our Bee Farmer is a great example when it comes to judging others.

I learned this at a young age and it put me off of religions in general.  I have my beliefs, but they are not specific to any religion.

LFU, please explain how I am a hypocrite.
The Bible says not to judge others, or else you will be judged by the same standard.  I assume this is what you are referring to.

How have I held anyone else to a standard that I don't hold myself to?  I don't pursue relationships with anyone who is divorced or has children or is obese or financially irresponsible, etc.  I'm not obese, no kids, never married, financially responsible, etc.  I've never tried to pick up a girl in a bar.

But if someday he is divorced and is trying to convince a woman with his same views to marry him, he will talk about forgiveness is divine to convince her he deserves a second chance in life.

Billy, just because you might choose to act like that, doesn't mean someone else would be like you.
If I got married, and then divorced, I would NOT be trying to get another girl to marry me.

I'm not surprised he views everybody here as an outcast.

It's interesting that you think I view people as an outcast.  Your inferiority complex is making you feel like an outcast.

Just because I don't believe others on here are the quality of guy I would recommend any good woman marry, does not mean I view you as an outcast.  I just think people are stupid to pursue relationships with people who have an extremely high probability of the marriage ending in a train wreck.

In America, if you drive drunk, you have about a 1% chance of getting caught.  Your chances of being in a wreck are even less.  Many folks consider those kinds of risks to be too high. 
A divorced person who remarries has a 60% divorce rate.  That's a 60% chance of a wreck.  And folks think those odds of a wreck are acceptable and encourage others to take those odds too.  (Probably because they don't want to be the only one who wrecks.)
Pure insanity.

But he should remember has sinned too and will be judged as harsh as he judges others.

Jesus told the woman to go and sin no more.
Jesus said that if you get sleep with someone who was ever married to anyone else, then you are committing adultry.

A good guess is that 90% of the people on this site are divorced.

What does it say about a person who continues to post on a forum where he doesn't have any respect for any of them?

It's interesting that you believe that I don't respect other people if I disagree with them.

I feel sorry for your wife if she ever disagrees/disrespects you.

BTW, I do have a positive suggestion for you, one you can implement inside of two months (assuming you are able to walk well, I remember you broke your foot a while back):

Go on the St. Nicholas procession.

You can fly to Russia in June, have enough time to find a buddy or two to go with you, and participate in the spiritual life of Russian people.

Maybe even meet a girl there; if not, it is something that will show you are serious about faith and not a lightweight  like the rest of us on this forum.

That makes no sense.  How could doing that show that someone is serious about their faith?
A person who is serious about their faith lives their life according to the conviction of their conscience.  They do not need to prove their faith to anyone else.  Their faith is between them and their God.

This is something i always wanted, i am willing to play around with looks, but the virginity thing for me is very important. I don't want to make excuses anymore, looks is something i can compromise with. I am going to russia in july, i haven't started my search for a wife yet, at the moment i am going to have fun, and just get to know fsu women a bit more.

Dragonkid, may I ask why you are looking for a wife in the FSU?
Why aren't you looking for a virgin wife from the midwest US since you don't care about looks?  When my brother was 36, he married a 27 year old virgin.  Big fat girl, had never had a boyfriend before.

I can't understand the desire for virginity when the man, himself, is no virgin.

Scientific data shows that the more prior sexual partners a girl has had, the higher her chances for being divorced in the future.  The data for men does not match equally.  Statistically, a man can have more prior partners than a girl and still have a stable marriage.

I'm not saying it is wrong or right.  I'm just saying that research shows than men are able to be more committed to a relationship with a girl if they both have prior sexual partners.

Me neither. Furthermore, sex is fun. It's more fun when you are with a woman that knows what the hell she is doing. That's been my experience anyway.

Also, what happens when she inevitably wonders what the other food on the buffet tastes like? I'll go out on the limb and say that I'd prefer a woman who does NOT have limited sexual experience if I'm to marry her.

Guppy, would you be willing to marry a prostitute?  I suspect she would be very experienced and know what she was doing.

Offline GuppyCaptain

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #358 on: May 01, 2016, 09:59:02 PM »
Guppy, would you be willing to marry a prostitute?  I suspect she would be very experienced and know what she was doing.

Now you're just being silly. So just because I appreciate a woman that knows what she's doing in the bedroom, you insinuate that I'd be okay marrying a prostitute?!  :rolleyes:

There's plenty of women that are "normal" in public, but are dirty little vixens in the bedroom. That right there is the sweet spot  :D

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
« Reply #359 on: May 02, 2016, 09:03:09 AM »
eI appreciate a woman that knows what she's doing in the bedroom

Well you can teach her, but i guess in your case you won't be able to teach her much in 2 minutes  ;)

Some of the guys here were posting about having sex 4 times a day. Yes if you are laying on your back, or doing 5 minute sessions. If you are actually doing work, for an hour+, you won't feel your legs after the second time.

Dragonkid, may I ask why you are looking for a wife in the FSU?
Why aren't you looking for a virgin wife from the midwest US since you don't care about looks? 

Because some FSU are beautiful, i care about looks, but not to the point where i value looks over a womans virginity.

Just to clear something up, i don't think women who are not virgins are sluts. I think i said once on here, that FSU women are easy, and that was after my break up. I felt pissed that i let a quality woman go, and now feel a lot worse off. They are not bad, just not what i am searching for. Lots of guys here getting really uptight about what i want to do, it is my business. If i sleep tonight, no skin off your nose, i am not saying to marry a virgin to be happy, all i am saying is I WANT to marry a virgin.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 09:44:39 AM by dragonkid »

Offline TigerPaws

• 16 years together & still very much in love
« Reply #360 on: May 02, 2016, 09:46:56 AM »

Because some FSU are beautiful, i care about looks, but not to the point where i value looks over a womans virginity.

This whole virginity thing is BS, honestly son get a clue in life, there is NO way of knowing and insisting on a Lady to take a polygraph as you have suggested is the epitome of insanity.

Offline HoundDaddyLee

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #361 on: May 02, 2016, 09:57:05 AM »
Well you can teach her, but i guess in your case you won't be able to teach her much in 2 minutes ;)

The quoted text above is why most (if not all) men on here thing you are a d*ck. I am starting to think you have the problem, when you accuse others on this board of being old/fat/insert insult here. We all want to help you, before we see you on TV in Eastbumf*ckistan with a knife to your throat. We get it, you want a hot beautiful virgin. I really do hope you find one and treat her with more respect that you treated your last conquest. IIRC, you came on there because you were not getting "affection" from your virgin conquest. We are telling you that a woman with more "experience" will likely be more affectionate. Depending upon a woman's upbringing, if she saved herself and you did the "2 pump chump" thing and rolled over and slept, she was probably horrified.

Yes, we may be old/fat/bald. But we have years of experience and knowledge. We are trying to help you. Take advantage of the advice.

Oh. And GROW THE HELL UP!

HDL

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
« Reply #362 on: May 02, 2016, 10:11:46 AM »
you came on there because you were not getting "affection" from your virgin conquest.

I spoke to my dad who has 26 years of marriage experience. The affection thing was a blow out of proportion by myself. Apparently my mother was the same, and my ex tried to explain this to me, yet i never really understood. I was used to women licking my hand, being all over me like a rash. She let me in her life, introduced me to her parents,aunts,friends,and grandmother, yet i was so caught up with the affection. She was worried i wouldn't want her when i go back to UK, she was waiting to see how things played out before she gave her all. Plus i was a major dick to her during the start.

People here are trying to help, but vast majority are caught up with trying to push what they believe on to me. Slightly bragging about themselves. I got some really good advice, some here, this board is not the only place with decades of experience, i got my parents, uncles,aunts, family friends, a good student listens, and filters out all the information.

Something i really picked up that i might of slightly overlooked is i need to spend time with the person. I know a few who skipped this stage, and later regretted it. Not all of you are fat and bald  ;)

About the sex thing, she was expecting slow paced romantic sex,she told me this after. She then realise it was shit, and preferred a mixture of stuff
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 10:32:24 AM by dragonkid »

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
« Reply #363 on: May 02, 2016, 12:55:31 PM »

This whole virginity thing is BS, honestly son get a clue in life

Didn't you tell me in chat that any woman can be bought? I told you that it was a mixture of financial/personality/looks and you completely went wacko, told me i had no idea,all women have a price. Because i haven't seen the yachts where the women go in and out constantly, to the point where you were getting really irritated because i couldn't accept that. Another thing is you preaching that men should go after divorced women, as divorce women know how to make a marriage work better, as they been through a divorce. These are your opinions, i don't ridicule them.

You may have years of experience, but it is only years of experience viewing one side of the coin. You don't know about the other sort of women there are, and i am not talking about the "paid distractions" you told me about when you got out of the military. From my stay on being here i picked up a lot of good stuff from you such as

-Never settle
- Strive for constant improvement
- Learn from your mistakes and move on
-FSU search requires time, investment, and is a lot harder than going to FSU country and getting hitched
- I also admire your go getter attitude on life

But i won't agree with everything you said, i am a student, and i am learning from VARIOUS people, picking out points which i feel are correct, and discard the ones that i feel are not good.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 12:57:22 PM by dragonkid »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #364 on: May 02, 2016, 01:47:33 PM »
People here are trying to help, but vast majority are caught up with trying to push what they believe on to me. Slightly bragging about themselves.

Well cry me a river, will ya? You come here saying there are so many gorgeous women in the FSU for the taking and you're upset with other people bragging. If you stop insulting people, they will stop reminding you they caught their woman and you haven't caught anything. Nobody else seems to have problems with other people talking about their success so figure out why you have a problem with it.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
« Reply #365 on: May 02, 2016, 04:28:44 PM »
 :D
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 04:41:23 PM by dragonkid »

Offline GoldGerard

• Commercial Member
« Reply #366 on: May 11, 2016, 05:06:04 AM »
Gosh, I wish I haven't read this. Someone emailed me a link and here, what an eye-opener. So, you guys are going to Russia, Ukraine, to pick women for sex? And then you are wondering why you are not successful, why women are not affectionate? Because they are seeking a serious relationship and to "create a family", this is why. They are not seeking fun in bed, like you do. Makes sense? Russian girls need to feel loved, they need your devotion to relax and be able to give themselves to a man unconditionally. In short, if you are seeking fun in bed, stick to your local girls, that will work better. If you want a family and a woman who will stick with you through thick and thin, this is where you may consider dating Russian girls at normal dating sites like Elenasmodels.com.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #367 on: May 11, 2016, 08:33:20 AM »
Now you're just being silly. So just because I appreciate a woman that knows what she's doing in the bedroom, you insinuate that I'd be okay marrying a prostitute?!  :rolleyes:

There's plenty of women that are "normal" in public, but are dirty little vixens in the bedroom. That right there is the sweet spot  :D

Men/boys generally seek virgins to marry because of their own insecurities. If a woman has not had another man there is nothing for her to compare his performance against. Lack of knowledge, unloving, unfeeling, out of sync, small penis doesn't necessarily leave a women unfulfilled if she doesn't know any better. She just believes that "this/he" is as good as it gets.

IMHO, whether they do it consciously or subconsciously this is why they do it. No man in his right mind would chose a virgin because she is a virgin. If he does, he doesn't have much experience with virgins himself

Offline Boethius

« Reply #368 on: May 11, 2016, 08:59:17 AM »
Gosh, I wish I haven't read this. Someone emailed me a link and here, what an eye-opener. So, you guys are going to Russia, Ukraine, to pick women for sex? And then you are wondering why you are not successful, why women are not affectionate? Because they are seeking a serious relationship and to "create a family", this is why. They are not seeking fun in bed, like you do. Makes sense? Russian girls need to feel loved, they need your devotion to relax and be able to give themselves to a man unconditionally. In short, if you are seeking fun in bed, stick to your local girls, that will work better. If you want a family and a woman who will stick with you through thick and thin, this is where you may consider dating Russian girls at normal dating sites like Elenasmodels.com.

Yes, there are absolutely no women in the whole FSU who are interested in a fun time. ::)

BTW, I don't think dragonkid's intention was to go to Russial solely to bed RW.  It just happened that he and the girl he was with were not compatible, and he learned that after they had sex.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #369 on: May 11, 2016, 10:07:44 AM »

Yes, there are absolutely no women in the whole FSU who are interested in a fun time. ::)

BTW, I don't think dragonkid's intention was to go to Russial solely to bed RW.  It just happened that he and the girl he was with were not compatible, and he learned that after they had sex.

Yeah right  :-\

When i first considered going to russia, it was purely for sex. I wanted to have sex, come back to uk, go to another country and repeat the cycle.
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline jone

« Reply #370 on: May 11, 2016, 10:19:43 AM »
Men/boys generally seek virgins to marry because of their own insecurities. If a woman has not had another man there is nothing for her to compare his performance against. Lack of knowledge, unloving, unfeeling, out of sync, small penis doesn't necessarily leave a women unfulfilled if she doesn't know any better. She just believes that "this/he" is as good as it gets.

IMHO, whether they do it consciously or subconsciously this is why they do it. No man in his right mind would chose a virgin because she is a virgin. If he does, he doesn't have much experience with virgins himself

It could be for regligious reasons, too, F.P.  - Just sayin.....   Maybe he just needs 71 more.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #371 on: May 11, 2016, 12:07:23 PM »
It could be for regligious reasons, too, F.P.  - Just sayin.....   Maybe he just needs 71 more.

Any religion that required a man to marry a virgin is too close to sadomasochism to do them any good in the hereafter  ;D

Offline Muzh

« Reply #372 on: May 11, 2016, 12:07:31 PM »

When i first considered going to russia, it was purely for sex. I wanted to have sex, come back to uk, go to another country and repeat the cycle.

That sentence seems like prelude to a statement. Maybe something he wanted to share.

Ah, sruprise.
I joined some dating sites, and found some attractive females, some of who weren't relationship worthy so i dismissed them, this is when i came to terms that deep down i wanted to meet a girl i could fall in love with. I was in contact with my gf, she came to Moscow to meet me, i initially was interested in her personality, she was apparently a virgin, and i thought why not, there were other girls who were more attractive, but i knew she was one in a million. I met her, and liked what i saw, she was good, but not affectionate towards me even after sex, we spent a week in moscow, i went to her city for 3 weeks. I came back to london and broke up with her 2 weeks later, as the lack of affection was something i couldn't deal with. It hurts been the second day, i feel like i won't find a girl who is both attractive and a virgin, i didn't care about virginity initially, but now it is something i like, she is by far best girl i ever met and dated. i wanted to get this off my chest, and need some closure, i feel like i ruined something good, but i don't want to be with someone who lacks affections, i read lots of bs stories on here, and don't want to be stuck in a miserable relationship.

So Nightwish, do the schools in Sweden teach to just read the first sentence of an argument to make an opinion? :cluebat:
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline Boethius

« Reply #373 on: May 11, 2016, 12:11:41 PM »

I agree with Muzh. Dragon made it clear he was considering the girl he was with as his future wife, so his statement is irrelevant.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #374 on: May 11, 2016, 01:31:21 PM »

So Nightwish, do the schools in Sweden teach to just read the first sentence of an argument to make an opinion? :cluebat: [/font]

No, but all the rest of the crap his been writing since then made me sure he is only a sex tourist deep down, or rather a very insecure little boy who knows nothing about life.. ..both apply
but if you go for his fantasy world and you trust the guy, cudos to him to been able to fool you.
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541276
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 2190
Most Online Ever: 12701