It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 459086 times)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #1975 on: August 06, 2018, 04:23:25 PM »
I would say that British doctor looked at the country through her privileged British paradigm.  She comes from a society with a rule of law, with a strong social safety net.  She comes with the attitudes of her own society, which are not applicable in Ukraine.

For over seven decades, all across the USSR, people were told that being wealthy was a crime, that only exploiters were wealthy.  Then in one fell swoop, that society collapses, and millions are thrown out of work.  Those at the helm, the "elite" of the former USSR's republics, stole and became the new wealthy elite.  Some average factory workers and such could adjust to make a living, but the majority of the population was just eking out a living.  This caused, and causes, huge resentments in their societies.  I would hazard a guess the attack on the vehicle was about the rich/poor discrepancy.  Tens of thousands of Ukrainian girls work in Turkey as prostitutes, there is talk in the press that there won't be gas this winter, so people should install wood burning stoves in their apartments, there is no hot water in regions of central Kyiv, and the elite in Kyiv drive around in Bentleys, Mercedes, and BMWs.  Do you see how that would fuel resentment and an explosive situation?

Russia, to some degree, has recognized this issue, and is dealing with it.  Other republics are not.  This is why there is a huge tension in their societies.  The better half is in Ukraine right now, and says it is like you are living and not living. 
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 04:08:27 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #1976 on: August 06, 2018, 04:49:25 PM »
“I would say that British doctor looked at the country through her privileged British paradigm.  She comes from a society with a rule of law, with a strong social safety net.  She comes with the attitudes of her own society, which are not applicable in Ukraine.”

don’t get defensive, she was the most sympathetic person I could imagine, her background was creating treatments for PTSD in cross-cultural contexts, she has also done work with refugees from the middle east, she understands causality more than anyone!
and her purpose was to help, not criticize or judge
i think if you ever met her, you would have appreciated her like I did

life has NEVER been easy in Kyiv, I imagine things are pretty bad there now
if it’s any consolation to the people of kyiv, it’s even much worse in Crimea
I know I will never be back there again....

Offline Boethius

« Reply #1977 on: August 06, 2018, 04:53:30 PM »
I’m not defensive. I just think she’s looking at the issue through the lens of her own society and its experiences.

For the average person, life was not hard in Kyiv in the 1970’s up to the collapse of the USSR.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 09:12:28 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

« Reply #1978 on: August 06, 2018, 05:15:01 PM »
agreed, but the time period of her research was early 2000s
different story then!!

Offline Boethius

« Reply #1979 on: August 06, 2018, 05:16:28 PM »
Yes, but I believe it is the tension I described in the society, not PTSD.

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #1980 on: August 06, 2018, 10:23:53 PM »
“I have no problem poking at the k over numerous issues--but --I am sort of with him over many of the comments on his family.”

why thank you Jay, very gracious of you to say this!
and ya know, you’re not a bad chap really...

so was your city Nikolaev? not a bad choice at all IMHO if it is
I visited a factory there, the only one that makes al-you-minium boats in Ukraine
came VERY close to buying one even wired the money to my bank in Ukraine (had to end up buying an apartment instead), and was planning on reselling them in the USA, but had too many “krisha" issues which led to frustration, typical for Ukraine/Russia
but a whole lotta beauties there, and more laid back than Odessa (but I love O-dyessa, moy dadooska was born there and lived in Moldavanka)

I know Nikolaev  quite well and have a number of friends there ( both men & women!)
My reference was actually to Dnipro -- which I also know quite well. Big enough to have large large numbers of great looking women, and small enough to easily move around at modest cost.
It draws on many smaller towns  and is an education centre.
Of note -- while not Odesa --it is not an impoverished area either !

Much as I cannot be bothered replying to idiotic attempts to provoke -- over the years  I have met a lot of girls and in many cases I have remained friends -- including with now husbands and boyfriends. Some now have   had children( or more children!!) -- the world does move on!
For me --it was never about finding A girl -- it was always about the right girl.
A major difference to many others --I have spent a lot of time in Ukraine and still do.Basically diametrically opposed  to the one week wonder marriage concept!
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline JayH

« Reply #1981 on: August 06, 2018, 10:37:35 PM »
I dunno msmob, when you live in Ukraine/Russia and you're just CONSTANTLY surrounded by the most beautiful women EVER
I just don't think I can find fault with someone in this environment, whose mind may "wander" a bit
it happens....

I am not a "wanderer" once in a relationship !!

At no time do I have a problem getting "chatting" with women ( & men)  -- it seems for whatever reason that is the case. My girl marvels at how I manage to do it -- and even more so when I do not speak the language !  LoL!

Funnily enough -- I think she does exactly the same thing when out and about --  she has that sort of personality.
Mostly -- she is amused when girls react --  and only on rare occasions shown the jealous streak when an exceptionally good looking blonde ignored her presence totally!!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Online krimster2

« Reply #1982 on: August 06, 2018, 11:40:36 PM »
I think I'm done with UA/RUSS now, this last trip was just......depressing...
I can't shake this feeling that it's given me
I don't want to think about, the images I saw... and things I experienced...and knowledge I have gained...
this has become an unbearable burden
I "see" all the lines coming together, things will likely happen around presidential election time March 31 or sometime thereafter
this is the beginning of the period of great danger for Ukraine
I think Ukraine is ultimately going to return to its Russian prison
all the different paths that Ukraine can take will lead to the same destination
I just don't understand WHY it has to be this way
and WHY it's ALWAYS this way
even if Ukraine puts up a good fight when it's time, there's just no way they can win
I don't know if it's even  worth spending the lives to try

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #1983 on: August 07, 2018, 12:25:36 AM »
Well thanks for your contributions all :) Boe & Krim it's interesting to hear you both think Ukraine is going downhill even more this year. When I was with the last girl last year the apartment owners we stayed in told me that few people could afford to do much clothes shopping hence why they were not many people buying clothes in them (well apart from me apparently ::) ) So perhaps things have gotten even worse though I hear a lot of Ukrainians are now in Poland etc to work now that the EU/Ukraine tourist travel makes it easier to get across the border for them. Some interesting articles on EM at the moment though, she reckons that Apartment prices in Kiev are rising, perhaps it it mostly foreigners buying though:

http://blogs.elenasmodels.com/en/prices-apartments-ukraine/

Anyway, my main reason for this post is to say I will likely not be spending as much time on here in the coming weeks or so. I'm getting back to the search proper today :) and if all goes well I won't have much time to spend on here. I will hopefully be communicating with a fair amount of FSW :D Any remaining time I will devote to upsetting Mobers on the EU Issues thread ;D

Thank all you guys once again for all of your contributions and help you've given me over this past two and a half years so far of this search. I now feel ready and able to make a play at this and your help really has been invaluable, well most of it ;)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #1984 on: August 07, 2018, 12:35:08 AM »
Any remaining time I will devote to upsetting Mobers on the EU Issues thread ;D

My pointing out your lack of understanding doesn't 'upset' me - the damage done to UK PLC was done by 'unthinking sheeple' like you... 

Thank goodness, enough of 'em have woken up to their folly...

Thank all you guys once again for all of your contributions and help you've given me over this past two and a half years so far of this search. I now feel ready and able to make a play at this and your help really has been invaluable, well most of it ;)

Sadly, I don't think you'll take ANY of it on board  - but at least newbies might be saved your bollox 'advice' for a while.

Watch out FSU W ... the clueless misogynist on on the prowl, again ..

Offline JayH

« Reply #1985 on: August 07, 2018, 01:23:34 AM »
Well thanks for your contributions all :) Boe & Krim it's interesting to hear you both think Ukraine is going downhill even more this year. When I was with the last girl last year the apartment owners we stayed in told me that few people could afford to do much clothes shopping hence why they were not many people buying clothes in them (well apart from me apparently ::) ) So perhaps things have gotten even worse though I hear a lot of Ukrainians are now in Poland etc to work now that the EU/Ukraine tourist travel makes it easier to get across the border for them. Some interesting articles on EM at the moment though, she reckons that Apartment prices in Kiev are rising, perhaps it it mostly foreigners buying though:

http://blogs.elenasmodels.com/en/prices-apartments-ukraine/

Anyway, my main reason for this post is to say I will likely not be spending as much time on here in the coming weeks or so. I'm getting back to the search proper today :) and if all goes well I won't have much time to spend on here. I will hopefully be communicating with a fair amount of FSW :D Any remaining time I will devote to upsetting Mobers on the EU Issues thread ;D

Trench-- against my better judgement I am going to give you some advice.

Forget what you have read from the likes of Roosh and the DK of this world.Just discard it.
Listen to those most critical of you -- and what they have said.
AND
your ONLY chance is this --- focus on finding  ONE  girl and  communicating with her -- and once settled on a girl -- forget the rest.
Skype,viber,phone,email etc etc  -- get to know her and let her get to know you.If that takes months --it can take months and months -- so be it.  It may go nowhere -that happens .
If you cannot develop a relationship like this -- it is pointless for you to be on the ground.

Next --even in your post above you again talk negatively of Ukraine --DO NOT KEEP LOOKING AT IT LIKE THAT and open your mind to what is a different world  -- one you have repeatedly shown a complete lack of understanding of.What Bo & k have said are opinions --that I understand but do not agree with --but that is too complicated for you to understand.  If you keep harping on the negative -- you will never "succeed". 

Further  -- stop thinking you and your world is in any  way superior ( I tried to point that out to you previously) and that you will be "saving"anyone .  Stop thinking about "out" there and  crap lives  and every other piece of garbage you have collected .

Offline msmob

« Reply #1986 on: August 07, 2018, 02:48:41 AM »
And here I was thinking all the absolute d ...heads were over at rua ! Wait --you are there too of course ! :cluebat:

Yes, yes..

But I'm not the one in McDs when I could be on the beach ...   

Edited to add:

This was taken an hour after we had an argument ..   

I had thought about 'getting away' for a few seconds then counted to ten, waited for 5 mins and asked if if could talk things through... and we hugged and did just that ...

Seeking others company while you have issues between you is not the smartest advice ..

We ended up having a great evening and a lot of fun messing about in the pool Trench - don't ask - you couldn't possibly imagine

« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 03:54:50 AM by msmob »

Online krimster2

« Reply #1987 on: August 07, 2018, 03:39:01 AM »
trench,

"few people could afford to do much clothes shopping"

I can't say much regarding Odessa, but in Crimea, you should take your statement, and for the word "clothes", substitute "food"
a lot of people I know in Crimea can only eat meat once or twice per week, that's all they can afford.... and these are average people, I hate to think of the condition of the people who fall below this threshold
I mean, when I lived there 10 yr ago, things were "awful"
there would have to be a stunning improvement in current living conditions in order to get back to just being awful
I knew before going there that things had declined based on all my skype contacts
but actually seeing how bad it was shocked me

Online krimster2

« Reply #1988 on: August 07, 2018, 03:41:45 AM »
sweet msmob

you "almost" make me want to post some of MY photos
but my wife and children are my "buttons"
and I know if I posted pictures here of them, I'd have to deal with idiots

Online krimster2

« Reply #1989 on: August 07, 2018, 03:51:12 AM »
"Anyway, my main reason for this post is to say I will likely not be spending as much time on here in the coming weeks or so. I'm getting back to the search proper today :) and if all goes well I won't have much time to spend on here"

a right proper idea, if there ever was one
good luck to you

Offline msmob

« Reply #1990 on: August 07, 2018, 04:04:01 AM »
I know if I posted pictures here of them, I'd have to deal with idiots

I don't post photos of other family members on here very often ...  They aren't FSU W...

SC has no issues and insisted I posted the photo on FB ...( friends only) ...

In case it isn't clear , I find posting a photo can save lot's of typing ...    and shuts up the idiots

Online krimster2

« Reply #1991 on: August 07, 2018, 05:34:45 AM »
words of encouragement...
where you and I differ however, I have a kind of phobia and paranoia about someone hurting my family
when this is triggered even in some innocuous way
I have the same emotional reaction as if someone was standing there with a gun pointed at their head
very unpleasant for me to experience this
and I don't trust the kindness of strangers on this board AT ALL!
however, as a token of my esteem for BO, I have promised her I will post one photo today and see how it goes
logically I know that even if I do get crap from the people on this board
no one will actually be there with a gun
that it's just my perception, and I can over-ride it by thinking about it logically
never the less I'm sure I just gave all the enemies I've made on this board all the ammo they will ever need to shoot me down
so let's see...

Offline Bee Farmer

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #1992 on: August 07, 2018, 05:53:15 AM »
“I haven't suggested that I know more about your life than you.”

so what is making a judgment about me then if not saying that?

Krimster, it's simply saying that I know enough to make a judgement about one matter.  If I knew more about your life than you, it would mean I would be able to make correct judgements concerning all matters of your life.

my reference to living in Ukraine and to the quantity of sexual partners I’ve had, is to provide my “bona fides” or my “credentials”

They provide zero 'bona fides' or credentials, as they are completely irrelevant to ones ability to have a healthy, loving relationship.  To be honest, the quantity of sexual partners someone has has actually been shown to be a detriment to their ability to have a healthy, loving relationship.  (It affects their ability to pair bond.)

You have no idea of the reality I have faced, so don't assume you know.

It's annoying when someone does that to you, isn't it .....

msmob, I wouldn't say it is annoying.  It's simply a reflection on the lack of character of others, and of yourself.  It's a matter of apples and oranges.

Others try to justify their bad behavior, by saying that I don't know what they have went through.
Then they try to say that I can't understand adversity, when they have no clue what I have experienced.  Their flaw is assuming that anyone who has experienced the adversity they faced, would have handled it the exact same way, (when in fact others have experienced adversity, and handled it quite differently.)

There's 'ideals' and life choices that reflect reality ...  and my conscience is TOTALLY clear - even when someone "has no idea of the reality I have faced," 

Ghandi said that people should be the change they want to see in the world.
Some people believe that marriage is sacred, and is life long.  They are cautious about who they enter a relationship with.
Some people behave like fools, and rush into bad situations, and then think it is ok to divorce and destroy families just to spare them some of the consequences of the situation of their own choosing.

If you have no guilty conscience about breaking your vows to obtain the end result you want, that simply means that you are a sociopath.

That is not an adjective I believe applicable to my life - and it is amusing to read you suggesting otherwise...

One of the traits of being a sociopath is the inability to recognize it in yourself. (lack of conscience)

Is it just me that finds himself thinking, " I hope my daughter wouldn't bring this pompous ass home as a potential mate ? "

And I am hoping I never go out with your daughter...I want a lifelong, loving relationship, and if your daughter had values like yours, I'm afraid I would be unable to believe that she could ever honor any commitment she made.

in the context of our discussion, I don’t think YOU HAVE ANY IDEA of what married life in general is ACTUALLY like, you’ve never experienced it yourself directly, you have a map of what it’s like, but that map is definitely NOT the actual territory (please don’t count your parents or your sister’s marriage or whatever as experience)
so obviously you CAN’T HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE about the state of my marriage either

Krimster, dating someone is simply a trial run at being married.  Anyone who has ever been involved in a relationship has some real experience of marriage.
I know what you have described of your marriage, and I can say that what you describe does not sound like a loving, committed relationship.  It sounds like it has a lot of abuse in it.

Abusers always get extremely defensive, which is probably why you are responding to vociferously to someone pointing out that using anger and intimidation on your wife and family is emotional abuse.

you also have no REAL idea of the challenges that Russian culture and behavior can place on a relationship with a western man.

Oh please.  Respect, love, patience, kindness, admiration, tenderness, care, affection, loyalty, fidelity, etc. are universal the world over.  Being western or FSU has nothing to do with someone being virtuous.

so when a Russian woman unleashes her inner slav on you cuz she’s in a bad mood, or it’s that time of the month, whatcha gonna do willis? who ya gonna call? ghost busters?
you think you can have a calm conversation with them when they’re in this condition?
is that what you READ?

I have been around women who have Borderline Personality Disorder, and women who suffer Rape Trauma Syndrome. I doubt a woman gong 'full slav' (whatever that means) has anything on the rage associated with BPD or RTS.
And if a woman has rage problems, these are going to manifest themselves while dating, and it is up to the guy to learn how to handle her outbursts, or if he needs to look elsewhere.

I take it you’ve never interacted with a Russian woman when she’s in a bad mood

Why are you so obsessed with it being a 'Russian' woman?  Women are women.  A woman in a bad mood is a woman in a bad mood, regardless where she is from.  The biggest difficulty should be communication, because she will likely resort to speaking in her native tongue so she can express herself easier.

looking through your posts, I see that what you’ve done here seems to be a pattern
judging others based on what I would consider to be an antiquated pseudo-religious morality and then labeling them with some kind of derogatory psycho-babble

you’ve done it so many times, and to so many people on this board
that it actually looks kind of pathological to me and seems to be your purpose for being here
not a judgment, I’m just reading your posts and callin it like it is

Oh, it's most definitely a judgement, simply by asserting that it is derogatory psychobabble.  You have a negative view of the world, so you think it is derogatory psychobabble.
Perhaps you should try to understand the Big 5 personality traits (Extraversion, Agreeableness, Neuroticism, Openness, Conscientiousness) or the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator of personality types.
Recognizing someones personality traits is no more derogatory than saying someone has blonde or brown hair.  It may be psychobabble, but it doesn't mean it is derogatory.
And I think a lot of people would benefit if they had a better understanding of the psychology of human behavior.

do you think this kind of behavior is going to be compatible with a Ukrainian woman?
it looks like the one and only Ukrainian woman you met, didn’t measure up to your judgment,
i’m curious what psychological label you put on her?

Some women respect a guy who thinks, and tries to understand human behaviors and actions.  It is irrelevant what country she is from.

The girl I met was 25 and 11 years younger than me.  I don't know that I would apply any psychological labels to her, although I suspect she had some issues with alcohol.  I think for her it was more curiosity at meeting a foreigner, rather than being to the point in life where she was sincerely searching for a life partner.

On a number of occasions I wondered, even writing/asking, about the childhood of Trenchcoat. I have never seen a reply.

While I do not wish to play amateur psychologist there seem to a number of posts of Trenchcoat that point back to a defective childrearing effort. I suspect this is in fact why he is doomed in his quest.

BdHvA, he has made some comments recently about his mother being very introverted and socially awkward.  His father would get very frustrated with his mother, and try to 'educate' her about social interactions.  Trench doesn't want an introverted girl, because he believes it will cause the children to be introverted and socially awkward and make their lives difficult. (He admits he is introverted and socially awkward.)

He has made comments about having a sister.

He has made comments about his mother owning her own house, which implies that his parents are divorced or his father dead.

These are things off the top of my head about his childhood.

it's an extension of what BO has already acknowledged, the innate stubbornness, just add a loud voice on top of it, VERY loud!

Krinster, stubbornness can be a quality.  If they are stubbornly committed to the same goals you are, what a wonderful thing.

Loud people usually come from loud houses, where they had to be louder than everyone else to get any attention or be heard.

Stubbornness is a trademark of the Scythians.

You are portraying an extremely ugly and toxic relationship.

BdHvA, I'm glad I'm not the only one to recognize this.  Then again he has also said they never argue or fight.

He has also admitted that his wife allows him to visit prostitutes so she doesn't have to satisfy him.

It sounds to me like a relationship that broke down years ago.  They still live in the same home (albeit in separate 'territories') but have little in common with a relationship.  It's more coexistence.

if you or your druzya don't have emotional outbursts, especially during your hormonal cycle, I would be stunned
color me skeptical

Krimster, it's been my experience that women who have emotional outbursts usually have unresolved trauma issues in their past.  Something triggers them, and they begin to experience emotions from their past, and they project it onto the present situation.

Yes, women can be moodier that time of the month, but outbursts are usually an indicator of a different issue.

I always find this amusing...I often wondered how it is that men who have had multiple divorces would actually believe he's the authority in successful relationships/marriages.

GQBlues, be careful or they will hate you as much as they hate me for suggesting the same thing.

Online krimster2

« Reply #1993 on: August 07, 2018, 05:53:21 AM »
sorry for posting this in this thread
I tried other sections, but it didn't work

here's a photo of my oldest, now age 17
this photo was taken in her coloring phase, which thankfully is over with
for some reason I find it very disturbing when someone changes their hair color
and I'm glad it's back to normal

alright haters....

discovered it didn't work, because of file size, so shrink er up

Online krimster2

« Reply #1994 on: August 07, 2018, 06:11:35 AM »
"I always find this amusing...I often wondered how it is that men who have had multiple divorces would actually believe he's the authority in successful relationships/marriages."

really, you find it amusing...
failure can sometimes be a better teacher than success, think about it
who do you think would know first that their relationship would have a serious "life threatening issue" you or msmob

i've had one marriage with one woman, I am super fortunate that my marriage has worked out for going on 19 yr
but my depth in this subject is not as deep as someone like msmob
I understand that he has way more experience than me
and I understand that you have none
so go ahead and be amused by the tragedy in other people's lives if it makes you feel superior

Online krimster2

« Reply #1995 on: August 07, 2018, 06:26:08 AM »
“Some women respect a guy who thinks, and tries to understand human behaviors and actions”

is that what it is you THINK YOU’RE DOING?  judgmental people don’t approach a subject with an intent to understand it

“Stubbornness is a trademark of the Scythians.”

you think people who live in Crimea are Scythians?
maybe up to about 400 AD, most people who live in Sevastopol, were brought out of the Ural mountain region in the early 1950s by Stalin, only 1% of Sevastopol survived WWII

“Krimster, it's been my experience that women who have emotional outbursts usually have unresolved trauma issues in their past.  Something triggers them, and they begin to experience emotions from their past, and they project it onto the present situation.”

no shit! really!!!

I don’t EVEN WANT to respond to the rest of your “points”, because they just show that you have no idea WTF you’re talking about

you don’t learn about relationships from books, you learn about relationships by having relationships

beefarmer, stick to the bees

Offline JayH

« Reply #1996 on: August 07, 2018, 06:37:03 AM »

no shit! really!!!

I don’t EVEN WANT to respond to the rest of your “points”, because they just show that you have no idea WTF you’re talking about

you don’t learn about relationships from books, you learn about relationships by having relationships

beefarmer, stick to the bees
Agreed !
I would say full of Bull...t!
I doubt he has ANY comprehension about the birds and bees !!

Online krimster2

« Reply #1997 on: August 07, 2018, 07:17:08 AM »
beefarmer

you shouldn't dump that label of abuse on me or my family
to me that's a serious charge
and is "triggering"
if you think my wife yelling at the kids to go clean their room is child abuse
you could not be MORE WRONG, so please stop it

as I've explained to you the map is not the territory
so just put the map down
the perceptions you think you have about relationships
are based on these maps/books and not the ACTUAL territory
to understand it, you must experience the world directly
BUT as I have pointed out to you, you haven't really done this...
and until you do, your perceptions are pure B.S.

Online krimster2

« Reply #1998 on: August 07, 2018, 10:50:23 AM »
again sorry for posting here, but had problems getting images up on this site and I promised BO i'd put photos here

this is my youngest

Online krimster2

« Reply #1999 on: August 07, 2018, 11:17:29 AM »
"Nearly ruined our 8th anniversary."

haha you so funny

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541003
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1868
Total: 1879

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM