It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Life in the "Stans"  (Read 15416 times)

Offline mendeleyev

• RWD Advisor
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
Life in the "Stans"
« on: August 21, 2015, 08:34:27 PM »
Conquered by the Tsars, and then the Soviets, the Central Asian Republics known as the "Stans" offer an unusual mix of Asian culture, Russian influences, and ex-Soviet dictatorships.

These countries are:

Kazakhstan

Kyrgyzstan

Tajikistan

Turkmenistan

Uzbekistan

Stans height=440
(Map: Lee Woodgate)

Only two of these, Kazakhstand and Uzbekistan, are known for FSU brides. Getting a visa to enter, or leaving for that matter, is not always so easy in the other three.

The Mendeleyev Journal. http://mendeleyevjournal.com Member: Congress of Russian Journalists; ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.RU (Journalist-Russia); ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.UA (Journalist-Ukraine); ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.KZ (Journalist-Kazakhstan); ПОРТАЛ ЖУРНАЛИСТОВ (Portal of RU-UA Journalists); Просто Журналисты ("Just Journalists").

Offline mendeleyev

• RWD Advisor
Re: Life in the "Stans"
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2015, 08:44:20 PM »
Turkmenistan is a large desert state.

The government is a dictatorship, run with an iron fist by a "president-for-life." Saparmuray Niyazov, a former dentist, rules this land. There is no opposition, a least no living opposition, to his rule. Dissent, even unhappiness is not tolerated, so everyone is apparently happy about life--in public at least.

Economy: natural gas and camel milk.

Interesting features: Akhal-Teke horses, the world's largest carpet and the world's tallest ferris wheel.

President Saparmurat Niyazov of Turkmenistan is known in the West for his crazy decrees and bizarre personality cult. But for his people, there is nothing comical about his rule.

The Mendeleyev Journal. http://mendeleyevjournal.com Member: Congress of Russian Journalists; ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.RU (Journalist-Russia); ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.UA (Journalist-Ukraine); ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.KZ (Journalist-Kazakhstan); ПОРТАЛ ЖУРНАЛИСТОВ (Portal of RU-UA Journalists); Просто Журналисты ("Just Journalists").

Offline RoboCop

• Spouse's Country: Azerbaijan
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2015, 11:38:57 PM »
Only two of these, Kazakhstand and Uzbekistan, are known for FSU brides. Getting a visa to enter, or leaving for that matter, is not always so easy in the other three.

You actually don't need a visa to enter Kyrgyzstan. Been there before, it's just like a poorer version of Kazakhstan.
Married 3 years now, with a 2 year old son. Wife is from Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan.

Offline mendeleyev

• RWD Advisor
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2015, 12:32:04 AM »
That is correct and I should have been more specific. In regards to Kyrgyzstan, this past May the government announced an agreement with Canada and the USA regarding the issue of five-year multiple entry visas based on reciprocity.

I covered parts of the Tulip revolution in 2010, and am happy that things have stabilized to a greater degree.

Give that perhaps you and I are the only members to have been there, please share more about your observations.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 12:55:52 AM by mendeleyev »

Offline RoboCop

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2015, 05:35:33 AM »
Well, I was only there for a few days and spent all my time in Bishkek, the capital.

General observation wise, the infrastructure there is bad, the people are generally poor, street vendors always try to short-change foreigners.

In my opinion, Kyrgyzstan is not a country many guys looking for FSU brides would travel to. If I may go out on a limb and say, most men searching for an FSU partner probably prefer someone of European descent, as that is just what they're attracted too; if they wanted a partner from an Asian background, they would have traveled to S.E. Asia.

I think most people on the forum don't realise the indigenous population of the Stans are of Asian descent. Central Asian people are culturally Turkish, but ethnically Mongolian. I suppose that was the biggest surprise to me, despite me already knowing this, actually being in Kyrgyzstan and seeing Asian people speak fluent Russian was a culture shock.

It is a bit of a depressing place to be honest, because of the poverty.

On a slight tangent, I recall seeing a few African-American guys there with their Russian partners walking around the streets of Bishkek. I never saw that when I was in Russia, Ukraine or Azerbaijan. Maybe the girls there are more open to dating interracially than the rest of the FSU? Who knows. It was just strange when walking around the local bazaar, to suddenly hear this booming, stereotypical African-American voice, and upon turning around seeing this massive black guy holding hands with a tiny Russian girl.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 05:37:17 AM by RoboCop »
Married 3 years now, with a 2 year old son. Wife is from Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 01:55:12 PM by AnonMod »
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline tfcrew

« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 01:50:28 PM by AnonMod »
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline tfcrew

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2015, 08:04:10 AM »
girls from Tajikistan....

http://www.google.com/search?q=girls+
from+Kazakhstan&biw
=1024&bih=622&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=
univ&sa=X&ved=
0CCwQsARqFQoTCPnAn_z3vMcCFYQP
kgodpAcG9Q#tbm
=isch&q=girls+from+Tajikistan&
imgrc=kB3a9WOLPaoVyM%3A
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 01:56:03 PM by AnonMod »

Offline tfcrew

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2015, 08:05:24 AM »
girls from Turkmenistan..........

http://www.google.com/search?q
=girls+from+Kazakhstan&biw=1024&bih
=622&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=
univ&sa=X&ved
=0CCwQsARqFQoTCPnAn_z3vMcCFYQPkgodpAcG9Q#tbm
=isch&q=girls+from+Turkmenistan
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 01:51:37 PM by AnonMod »

Offline tfcrew

« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 01:56:34 PM by AnonMod »

Offline mendeleyev

• RWD Advisor
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2015, 09:55:48 AM »
seeing Asian people speak fluent Russian was a culture shock.

As you know, that is also common in places like Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, etc, and even more surprising for some is that Mongolian uses the Cyrillic alphabet! Mongolian Cyrillic uses 35 letters, as opposed to Russian Cyrillic which has 33.

What you described about the dating scene is interesting. Do you think that it is at least in part due to the presence of US troops? Or, the presence of Americans working in oil/gas production?

Offline tfcrew

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2015, 10:25:03 AM »
known in the West for his crazy decrees and bizarre personality cult. But for his people, there is nothing comical about his rule.

Spain is headed in this Draconian direction....

Under the new
Citizen Safety Law
 or Ley Mordaza (Gag Law) as human rights defenders have renamed it, public protests, freedoms of speech and the press and documenting police abuses will become crimes punishable by heavy fines and/or jail. Some key points on the Ley Mordaza:

• Photographing or recording police – 600 to 30.000€ fine.
  • Peaceful disobedience to authority – 600 to 30.000€ fine.
  • Occupying banks as means of protest – 600 to 30.000€ fine.
  • Not formalizing a protest – 600 to 30.000€ fine.
  • For carrying out assemblies or meetings in public spaces – 100 to 600€ fine.
  • For impeding or stopping an eviction – 600 to 30.000€ fine.
  • For presence at an occupied space (not only social centers but also houses occupied by evicted families) – 100 to 600€ fine.
  • Police black lists for protesters, activists and alternative press have been legalized.
  • Meeting or gathering in front of Congress – 600 to 30.000€ fine.
  • Appealing the fines in court requires the payment of judicial costs, whose amount depends on the fine.
  • It allows random identity checks, allowing for racial profiling of immigrants and minorities.
  • Police can now carry out raids at their discretion, without the need for “order” to have been disrupted.
  • External bodily searches are also now allowed at police discretion.
  • The government can prohibit any protest at will, if it feels “order” will be disrupted.
  • Any ill-defined “critical infrastructure” is now considered a forbidden zone for public gatherings if it might affect their functioning.
  • There are also fines for people who climb buildings and monuments without permission. (This has been a common method of protest from organizations like Greenpeace.)
http://revolution-news.com/spanish-
congress-approves-draconian-laws-essentially
-sending-spain-back-to-the-dark-ages/

Seems to violate EU protocol but maybe Spain wants out....

Why has Spain fallen out of love with the European Union?

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-23064490
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 01:54:27 PM by AnonMod »

Offline alex330

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2015, 11:23:20 AM »
I noticed one of my friends here in the US has returned home to Tajikistan and is now a congressman. I had no idea his family was that influential when he lived here.

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2015, 11:53:39 AM »
girls from Kazakhstan....

Borat turned up in there in a mankini.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 01:57:29 PM by AnonMod »
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2015, 12:19:08 PM »

Been to Uzbekistan a number of times. People there look to be a cross between Persian or Arabic and Chinese. Belly dancing is popular in restaurants. Only ethnic Russian girls belly dance. Uzbeks who are mainly Muslim do not belly dance.

There are lots of Koreans in Tashkent thanks to Stalin who brought them over as slave labor to help with the Russian WW2 war machine. One could go to a Korean restaurant and eat dog. I didn't do that but I did go to Uzbek restaurants to eat horse.

Most beggars and homeless there are ethnic Russians. When I took my garbage out and put it in a dumpster, a Russian homeless man immediately when over and took out things of value. Empty plastic bottles and leftover food were always taken. One day he was holding up and bragging to a Russian homeless woman about a broken thermos he found. Plastic bottles get refilled with water and sold on streets and sidewalks. Babushkas are seen selling gum and other items even as late as past midnight on the sidewalks. An army of babushkas are sweeping the streets in the morning. Every car is considered a taxi. Just stick out your hand and a car will stop. A few dollars will take you far in Uzbekistan.

I'm not interested in Asian women although I'm half Asian myself. I went to Uzbekistan to visit my ex fiancée who was ethnic Russian. Very beautiful and one of the sweetest women I know. When walking down the main square with her arm holding mine, people would come over and ask if I'd like to go into their strip bar. Didn't go but I assume the girls in there are ethnic Russian. If a Muslim family knew a woman in the family were dancing nude, she may not last long. We went to a dance club and the clubs entertainment came out half nude. The man chose a single woman from a table to dance in front of her. He proceed to take her shirt and bra off to which she didn't resist. He laid her on her back on a table and proceeded to simulate a sex act on her. Another time we were at a restaurant with her brother and brother's girlfriend. Brother's girlfriend went downstairs to look for a bathroom. Came back up and said there's a party full of men and naked women down there. Speaking of bathrooms, toilet paper is rare and toilets even rarer in public bathrooms. There's usually a hole in the ground a few inches wide. If you go to Uzbekistan, practice squatting and improving your aim went going #2.

I once had an apartment that looked over the security fence of the presidential palace. Some neighbor heard me speaking English and reported me to the cops. Cops needed a hundred dollars to let me stay there. I guess that $100 will prove I'm not a spy. My ex fiancée refused to let me get scammed by the cops. The person who rented me the apartment ended up paying.

Here's a picture attached of my ex fiancée and I with the Sirk behind us. Anytime you're in the FSU, go to a circus.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline mendeleyev

• RWD Advisor
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2015, 12:06:55 PM »
About Kyrgyzstan:

Capital: Bishkek (it was "Frunze" during the Soviet period).

Currency: the "Som."

Main airport: Manas International (FRU), or via Almaty in Kazakhstan which is 3.5 hours travel by taxi.

Local transportation: Buses and trolleybuses run until 10pm daily. There are lots of Marshrutka buses (mini buses).

Trains: Train service is offered two days weekly from Moscow to Bishkek.

History: The country was conquered by Russia in the early 1860s and Russification began thereafter.

Communications: Phone service is easy with a SIM card. WiFi is free in many restaurants around the capital. Outside the capital you will want to have a data plan with a local mobile service.

Lodging: The Hyatt Regency, Park Hotel, and an assortment of national Kyrgyz hotels. B&B locations are very popular.

Embassies include: USA, France, UK, Germany, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Turkey, Japan, China, and the other "Stans." The Canadian Embassy serving Kyrgyzstan is in neighboring Astana (Kazakhstan). The Australian Embassy in Moscow provides services for its citizens in Kyrgyzstan.

Education: The American University of Central Asia operates from Bishkek, there is also the Kyrgyz National University, and the University of Central Asia.

Food in Kyrgyzstan:

The national dish of Kyrgyzstan is called besh barmak. That phrase translates to "five fingers" and it's literal because it is a horse meat dish that is eaten using your fingers.

Rice, potatoes and bread are eaten with lamb, mutton, horse meat, chicken, or beef. A common rice dish is "plov" which is very popular across Central Asia.

Shashlik, meat on skewers, is popular and usually features lamb, goat, chicken or beef.

Samsas, a version of the Indian samosa, are available at street kiosks in the city and at roadside stands across the country. They are pastries filled with onions and mutton. Russian dishes are common due to the former Russification of the region, and many Russians still live in Kyrgyzstan. You will also encounter hamburgers, well of a sort. Just like in Russia they are called "gamburgers" and the Kyrgyz style is some BBQ styled pulled meat (from horse to lamb to chicken to goat) with mayo, ketchup and cole slaw between bread.

For steak lovers: The Alabama Steak House in Bishkek appears to have closed, so that leaves the Red Cow. They are on FB: http://www.facebook.com/redcowsteakhouse

Offline RoboCop

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2015, 07:07:07 AM »
What you described about the dating scene is interesting. Do you think that it is at least in part due to the presence of US troops? Or, the presence of Americans working in oil/gas production?

I do not know anything about US troops, or the presence of Americans working in the oil and gas industry, so I won't be able to say anything about that.

I travelled from Almaty to Bishkek and back via bus, and during this trip I got the strong impression that options for ethnic Russians in Kyrgyzstan are quite limited. I am inclined to think the lack of opportunities compel the girls to be more open-minded about interracial dating options. But that is just a guess on my part. I really don't know how ethnic Russians are treated in Kyrgyzstan, and if they go through any hindrances in climbing the socio-economic ladder whatsoever.

Maybe I was just there at a peculiar time of the year.

Offline RoboCop

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2015, 07:17:26 AM »
There are lots of Koreans in Tashkent thanks to Stalin who brought them over as slave labor to help with the Russian WW2 war machine. One could go to a Korean restaurant and eat dog. I didn't do that but I did go to Uzbek restaurants to eat horse.

I noticed that too! There are a lot of ethnic Koreans in Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan. One of my favourite athletes is Gennady Golovkin, who is half Korean, half Russian, but represents Kazakhstan in boxing. The national weightlifting coach of Kazakhstan is a guy named Alexey Ni, who is also ethnically Korean. For some reason a lot of the top athletes from Kazakhstan are ethnic Koreans, or have Korean blood in them.

Central Asia to me was such a fascinating place. I remember travelling around Uzbekistan and being in awe of the architecture and culture. Whilst travelling around Uzbekistan, Tamila told me that in Central Asia, the reputation is that native Uzbek women make the best wives apparently.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2015, 09:53:20 PM »
Whilst travelling around Uzbekistan, Tamila told me that in Central Asia, the reputation is that native Uzbek women make the best wives apparently.

When divorce rates of nations are throw around, Uzbekistan ranks well. Only 12% divorce rate on one study I remember. Uzbek women may stand by their men through think and thin and be loyal to the end.

Offline mendeleyev

• RWD Advisor
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2015, 01:37:28 PM »
While often the claim is made of Uzbekistan being a secular state, in reality the majority religion in Uzbekistan is Islam, thus making divorce a more complicated process. However, for Uzbek citizens residing outside of the country, a divorce is actually much easier and can be accomplished simply via any foreign Uzbek consulate office.

Although on paper the Uzbek constitution guarantees equal rights to women, the reality is often far different for ethnic Uzbek women citizens. If a woman files for divorce, there is no guarantee that she will be granted a divorce, nor that she will receive alimony or child support. One of the first things that many courts do is to order the ethnic Uzbek woman to work with a local “Reconciliation commission," which is a neighborhood mahalla (Islamic) group. That automatically puts her divorce petition on hold for 6 months.

The typical Uzbek family unit is in an extended household, with the woman living in the home of the husband's extended family. During any mandated "reconciliation" process, she is not to move any children out of that household. The deck is stacked very much on the side of the man, and thus it is not a fair comparison to use Uzbek divorce statistics and try to fit them into a Western construct.

The government often treats ethnic Russians of Uzbek citizenship differently, unless the woman is married to an ethnic Uzbek male, and that skews the statistics even further.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2015, 07:39:12 PM »
Although on paper the Uzbek constitution guarantees equal rights to women, the reality is often far different for ethnic Uzbek women citizens. If a woman files for divorce, there is no guarantee that she will be granted a divorce, nor that she will receive alimony or child support. One of the first things that many courts do is to order the ethnic Uzbek woman to work with a local “Reconciliation commission," which is a neighborhood mahalla (Islamic) group. That automatically puts her divorce petition on hold for 6 months.

I believe you Mendy but there are other Muslim countries that stack the laws against women that have a much higher divorce rate than Uzbekistan. Iran's crude divorce rate is nearly 3 times higher than Uzbekistan's according to Wiki. Society there is certainly different than what one would find in Iran and it's possible what is taught in society, besides religion, is a factor on how people think. Marriage may be more valuable and divorce more shameful compared to how we in America or Iran think. Uzbek women never gave me the impression they like to be wild or selfish.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demography

Offline mendeleyev

• RWD Advisor
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2015, 01:51:10 AM »
It isn't just religion, but a marriage (pardon the pun) of religion, culture, and the state when in comes to divorce in Uz.

I'd also be willing to guess that your most frequent contacts were with ethnic Russian women stuck living in Uzbekistan. They know that their options are more limited and certainly understand that they would do well to impress a Western man who has the ability to perform a physical extraction from that situation.

divorce more shameful compared to how we in America or Iran think.

I can't speak for Iran, but we certainly agree on this when compared to the USA. I am less certain however that shame is a good reason to stay in a bad marriage.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 01:53:19 AM by mendeleyev »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2015, 07:40:17 PM »
I'd also be willing to guess that your most frequent contacts were with ethnic Russian women stuck living in Uzbekistan. They know that their options are more limited and certainly understand that they would do well to impress a Western man who has the ability to perform a physical extraction from that situation.

Most women I contacted in the Stans were ethnic Russian and very few Uzbek or other minorities. I never got the impression these women were desperate. My ex fiancée, ethnic Russian, was proud to be an Uzbek citizen and even joined the military. Her brother was a cops cop in Tashkent's version of internal affairs. Their life was decent and my ex fiancée struggled to leave her family to be with me in America. My ex fiancée gave me the password to her email account and told me to erase all the letters. I wasn't the first guy to write her and some of the letters were strange and she didn't answer most. One guy liked to be tickled and looking for a woman that would do that to him regularly. Many women aren't that desperate.

Most Uzbek women I met and talked to seem to have good manners and the women there didn't shower me with attention because I was American. Inside their apartments were clean and well decorated. They made good with what little they have. It's possible a higher percent of women from Ukraine are looking to marry and relocate than women from Uzbekistan.

I am less certain however that shame is a good reason to stay in a bad marriage.

During the times I've been in Tashkent, I've not seen an ethnic Uzbek homeless person. There could be pressure to perform at work, life, and even marriage.

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2015, 07:22:25 AM »
Mendy

Thanks for starting off another interesting subject

Svietik.Coral was born in Tajikistan- when it was an SSR of the Soviet Union.  Her Dad was Uzbek and her Ma Russian.

Before the collapse of the USSR - she moved to Moscow and in '91 had to get new Russian id - the 'Pasport' - so sent in her Birth Certificate, with the application ...which she never saw again - never returned - and she never thought it was relevant.

Now, she needs this document and Russia says - ''you must get a copy from Tajikistan'', but the Moscow embassy email address listed bounced and the phone system is automated and one is cut off, before getting through.

I contacted the UK embassy and they promised a response from the Ministry within 7 days - tomorrow.

This crazy situation - her 'Pasport' and what we would call a Passport - for intl. travel - clearly list her place of birth.

It reminds me of the situation when my Paternal Granddad passed away. ... To be able to bury / cremate him - we needed his Birth Certificate - in addition to his Death Certificate - which Belfast - in the UK could not issue - as he was born in what WAS the UK - but was now the Republic of Ireland... I rang Dublin and it arrived in the next days post ......free of charge ..  this was 38 years ago .... during the 'Troubles' ..   

Oh, I hope for her sake that the Tajikis will be as efficient  / kind ;)

Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline mendeleyev

• RWD Advisor
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2015, 12:24:02 PM »
With that nice segue from Moby,

Welcome to Tajikistan!

One of the first things that we find interesting about Tajik culture, is that music is with an Asian sounding twist. As with several other sparsely populated former Soviet republics, a handful of musicians dominate the popular music scene.

So, we'll meet Шабнами Сураё, which in English is "Shabnami Surayo." For those who would like to learn how to speak her name, just listen to the first two words of this video:

Many Tajiks describe her as the most sexy woman in Tajikistan. Perhaps that is debatable, given that the culture is fairly conservative given the Sunni Islam roots, and thus few girls not associated with the entertainment industry are permitted to parade around in such fashion. So, we'll leave that to personal taste.

Above: Monument to Amir Ismail Samani who united the Tajiks and consolidated them under Sunni Islam.
(Photo credit: Ibrahimjon Rustamov. Licensed under CC, Wiki commons)

The population is just under seven million and the Tajiks are of Persian/Iranian descent. The Tajik language, of which there are several variants, is of Persian origin. Given their time under the rule of Imperial Russia, and then the Soviet Union, most of the population can communicate in Russian.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541382
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 2478
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2468
Total: 2478

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
Today at 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Today at 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
Today at 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
Today at 08:06:00 AM

Re: Trippin........... by Trenchcoat
Today at 06:09:50 AM

Re: Trippin........... by ML
Today at 05:21:01 AM

Trippin........... by 2tallbill