It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Lawsuit Against Anastasia Date I Believe I Can Win  (Read 59842 times)

Offline alex330

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Lawsuit Against Anastasia Date I Believe I Can Win
« Reply #200 on: August 19, 2013, 08:16:24 AM »
My wife and I looked into a lawsuit against Anastasia. We have quite a bit of evidence and spoke to several attorneys who said they would take the case as a class action. In the end the payout would have been small compared to the work and bs involved.
Easier to move on with your life and spend your time elsewhere.

Offline newjason

• up up and away...
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #201 on: August 19, 2013, 09:43:01 AM »
As you may recall, Jason, some quarters of RWD find contacting underage girls perfectly acceptable, even admirable.

so it would seem.

Offline newjason

• up up and away...
« Reply #202 on: August 20, 2013, 09:17:28 AM »

Jason, good to see you back on the boards. I was dismayed and sorry to hear of at the death of your brethren. I actually checked to make sure it wasn't you. My condolences.

Thanks FP

Offline Jumper

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #203 on: August 20, 2013, 12:45:11 PM »
*crickets*
 :popcorn:

Offline Daveman

« Reply #204 on: August 21, 2013, 10:58:21 PM »
Well, before I knew anything about Ukraine.. it appeared that you could have any woman you wanted at any time and this was my time table. I wanted to be friends with her first, anyway. Meaning, knowing her throughout many years of her life.

I don't have a price. I can go to the dealership and buy a Ferrari if I wanted to, and money doesn't make me happy, meaningful relationships with other people do. Unlike popular theory in your country.

If I had my dark complected blue-eyed brunette with huge boobs and be poor, I would be perfectly happy.

Fathertime, I have suffered some side effects.. I am no longer attracted to American women. No American women has ever used hershey's syrup in the way a Ukrainian women has, or would they ever dare to because of their nazi-feminist mindsets. They're not feminine enough for me either.

I hope once I find the bombshell of my dreams like I just let go, I think I could become faithful again.. I hope...

Hahahahaha...

I am Phuk!...  Of da Mountain!

Vox et praeterea nihil...

The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline JayH

« Reply #205 on: September 19, 2013, 02:26:21 AM »
Where has the OP gone? Maybe he is still saving up to pay attorney?
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline steveboy

• Commercial Member Restricted
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #206 on: September 19, 2013, 05:54:02 AM »
There are thousands of idiots who think they are going to sue Anastasiadate.com  :deadhorse:

Offline JayH

« Reply #207 on: October 15, 2013, 04:05:59 PM »
Is this connected to the   "AnastastasiaDateFraud.com"    site? Link posted in other threads to legal action?
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline JayH

« Reply #208 on: November 04, 2013, 12:14:24 AM »
Update?

Offline alex330

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #209 on: December 23, 2013, 09:00:07 AM »
Is this connected to the   "AnastastasiaDateFraud.com"    site? Link posted in other threads to legal action?

Don't think so. That guy is from Europe and the lawsuit against him in NY was dropped.

Offline JayH

« Reply #210 on: December 23, 2013, 02:34:20 PM »
Don't think so. That guy is from Europe and the lawsuit against him in NY was dropped.

Alex--I am happy to keep bumping these topics to prominence--the more they feature on internet search engines the better!! :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :)

Offline Rimrock300

« Reply #211 on: January 15, 2014, 09:16:07 AM »
Get them if you can.

Actually anastasiaweb and these other sites where men to pay 'credits', like 5.25, 19.5 ...are the 'perfect' dating scam sites..Beatuifull pictures, oh my good. But just look, not pay anything. It will take you nowwhere, apart from into bankruptcy...There might be 2-3% 'true' ladies who accidentally find their way to these sites, but the most of the profiles are 100% scam. It is young students, single moms and so on that have it as a secondary, or main, job to answere letters and contact men behind the fake profiles. Some ladies have from 5-10 profiles each they to operate. I got the whole story from a ukrainian lady that had a short career of some few weeks in the buisness;) These ladies don't see it as something wrong..It's just to steal from the rich and give to the poor (themselves) mentallity. Large part of the ex sovjet population lives in poverty, especially single mothers, senior citizens. Typical situatuion is a single mother needing to support her child, + her retiered mother. They are both divorced and might hate men in general, because they hate their ex husbands who to leave them alone with cildren to support.   

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #212 on: January 15, 2014, 09:43:54 AM »
Typical situatuion is a single mother needing to support her child, + her retiered mother. They are both divorced and might hate men in general, because they hate their ex husbands who to leave them alone with cildren to support.

I agree with everything you wrote except the "hate" part above.  I dated many of these women. The single moms were jaded about men and certainly distrustful, yet most still looked for love.  We are hardwired to live as couples. 

Also, not many lived with their mothers.   That could be borderline desperation, and I tended to shy away from women who seemed desperate. 

Offline jone

« Reply #213 on: January 15, 2014, 10:26:03 AM »
I agree with everything you wrote except the "hate" part above.  I dated many of these women. The single moms were jaded about men and certainly distrustful, yet most still looked for love.  We are hardwired to live as couples. 

Also, not many lived with their mothers.   That could be borderline desperation, and I tended to shy away from women who seemed desperate.

The paid chat gals live with their mothers, their fathers, their boyfriends and their husbands.  They come from all walks of life.  Many of the paid chat girls are actually guys - needing only a command of English and a computer to make some money.

However the return for these chatters is pitiful.  I was told by one of these ladies that they average between $300 and $600 a month working a steady and sometimes double shift to provide your internet fantasies.

Bottom line:  Evade the PPL or PPC sites.  If you choose to search them, do so only on new profiles and only when you can see a woman through video cam.

Good Luck
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Gator

« Reply #214 on: January 16, 2014, 08:03:39 AM »

I apologize for confusing you Jone.  My fault.

I agree with everything you wrote except the "hate" part above.  I dated many of these women.

Clarification of the bold part.  The phrase "many of these women" means RW in general.  I never dated a woman from Anastasia and similar sites.  My experience was with sincere women not involved in some sort of misleading scheme.

Offline Rimrock300

« Reply #215 on: January 16, 2014, 08:30:32 AM »
First of all; I feel happy for the guys who actally have found a good RW. You are 1 of 500? 1 of 1000? Alright. Good.
I just feel sorry for all the men, looking for a wife, who vaste a lot of money on those scam sites, and maybe goes to meet some of these professional daters. There has been created this false idea that RW by nature to look for a 15-30 year older husband. That is naturally bullshit...but a lot of foregin men actually believe this scam. Get real. The '20 year' old girls on these sites are not interested in creating a future with you, foregin man of 40-50-60 years..They are interested in creating a future with your dollars.
Hehe..anastasiaweb ads can even be found on this 'anti scam ad'..;) Cash is king)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 08:35:27 AM by Rimrock300 »

Offline Daveman

« Reply #216 on: January 16, 2014, 09:01:47 AM »
First of all; I feel happy for the guys who actally have found a good RW. You are 1 of 500? 1 of 1000? Alright. Good.
I just feel sorry for all the men, looking for a wife, who vaste a lot of money on those scam sites, and maybe goes to meet some of these professional daters. There has been created this false idea that RW by nature to look for a 15-30 year older husband. That is naturally bullshit...but a lot of foregin men actually believe this scam. Get real. The '20 year' old girls on these sites are not interested in creating a future with you, foregin man of 40-50-60 years..They are interested in creating a future with your dollars.
Hehe..anastasiaweb ads can even be found on this 'anti scam ad'..;) Cash is king)

I think that statement in bold is ONE major key which self-unlocks the fleecing of sincere men.  It's the condition known here as "wife vacancy" (a phrase coined by KenC IIRC).  "Looking for a wife" puts one into a very different frame of mind than "putting oneself in situations of possibility and/or higher probability sans emotional attachment to any potential outcome."  Most con jobs require and depend upon more than the "gullibility" of the mark for success.  They require a dash of active self delusion - that willingness of a person to suspend common sense and convince himself that the improbable is highly likely - that 'something for nothing' scenario.

The question I have is what percentage of men on these pay per chat sites actually have any real intention of meeting anyone outside the virtual world?  I get the impression that for the most part both sides pretty much get what they're looking for from the little fantasy land virtual reality games.  Unfortunately, some decent people get caught up in it.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 09:05:12 AM by Daveman »
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #217 on: January 16, 2014, 09:23:52 AM »

IMHO, sincere men looking and finding sincere women is pretty much about the same in-country as out of country. Probably 1 of 2. It can be done and it's not that difficult

That is the hype created by the agencies and yes, many men buy into that. What you state is fundamentally very true. These are men with no capability to think with an organ other than their penis. Often, they get what they want and don't want as a result. But, there are plenty of 20 yr olds in your own country that will spend time with you for cash as well. One doesn't need to go to the FSU to find them.

There are sincere folks in the search. The problem is all of the static and chafe of the multi-billion dollar industry that exist around it. Keep in mind, it's not brain science. It is still boy meets girl and the excuses for bad behavior don't fly.

Offline synchronicity

« Reply #218 on: October 21, 2021, 12:39:16 AM »
PETITION:
"Interpol, investigate AnastasiaDate.com, SOL Networks, billionaire international dating scammer Dmitry Volkov."
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/701/227/723/

Offline synchronicity

« Reply #219 on: October 22, 2021, 09:26:13 PM »
God that petition didn't last long. It had my [anonymous] signature on it, only mine, and Care 2 removed it within a matter of hours! They're obviously afraid that they'll be sued by Dmitry Borisovich Volkov. :rolleyes:

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1972
Total: 1983

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM