It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: fsu dating advice please  (Read 37994 times)

Offline Jamesukjames

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: fsu dating advice please
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2019, 01:51:03 PM »
She had only been separated from her husband only 4 years.  I'd never have guessed what was going on behind the scenes.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2019, 01:54:40 PM »
She was cheating on him with you.

Exactly! That's why I said to James at the time to not bother asking as it would lead nowhere. James had the advantage as she choose to cheat on the other guy with him - hence James was in first place. James only needed to make a commitment to the girl and the other dude would have been blown out of the water. After having dated him for 10 years and him being a decade or so older than James that relationship with the other guy was going nowhere. Girl probably wanted to endo that relationship were it not for the money, she has a five year old after all hence why she needed a commitment from James. As has been said before you can't just fly in and expect a girl to turn her whole life upside down on the basis of some good wishes, kind words and some rampant sex!
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2019, 01:58:27 PM »
She would not be a good wife.  Which is why she didn't have a FSUM living with her.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Nightwish

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2019, 02:11:08 PM »
She would not be a good wife.  Which is why she didn't have a FSUM living with her.

but she was "hot"  - that's enough for these two blokes, appearance over everything.
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2019, 02:15:26 PM »
Most of the guys you mention are both reasonably old and out of date.  The world has moved on.
Uh......old?

Out of date?

🙄

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2019, 02:19:16 PM »
My uncle married an Austrian and my aunt married a German.   Even though my blood relations spoke business level German they said they never really got a feeling for what was going on with their partners at a deep level.  I guess I'm starting to understand what they meant.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2019, 02:23:35 PM »

Perhaps she hand not found a man right for her. James could have been that man, with a bit of spanking she could have come on along great ;D
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 02:33:30 PM by Trenchcoat »
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2019, 02:27:06 PM »
Trench you may be right but the fight just went out of me plus she started waving sugar daddy in my face once I knew

Offline rwd123

« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2019, 02:28:02 PM »

I've never met you but based on your posts:

You think with your dick.
You don't assess character enough.
You have a delusional view of FSUW.
You are not over past relationships.

You probably attract women who are not marriage material because you are not marriage material. You're interested in an unemployed woman because she has nice photos? And you question why you keep meeting the wrong girls?

You can get an idea about one's personality in a day but relationships take time to develop. It may sound old-fashioned but love precedes sex. If you have sex before love then you can forget about finding a good wife. The odds will be slim.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2019, 02:28:27 PM »
Perhaps she hand not found a mn right for her. James could have been that man, with a bit of spanking she could have come on along great ;D

Your lack of understanding of Ukrainian culture is evident yet again.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2019, 02:40:27 PM »
Trench you may be right but the fight just went out of me plus she started waving sugar daddy in my face once I knew

That meant she was trying to get rid of you.  That plus her giving you money to leave.

Offline ML

« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2019, 07:07:44 PM »
You can get an idea about one's personality in a day but relationships take time to develop. It may sound old-fashioned but love precedes sex. If you have sex before love then you can forget about finding a good wife. The odds will be slim.

Seems to indicate a very low threshold for what constitutes love.

Anyone (man or woman) who insists they must feel love for someone before they can perform sex with them either
1) has a very low definition of love
2) is not going to have much sex
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline DCcowboy

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2019, 08:25:34 PM »
 :popcorn: wow this topic has exploded  :popcorn: :popcorn:

Offline rwd123

« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2019, 11:27:54 PM »
I was addressing the OP not 'anyone'. He values physical satisfaction over both (determination of) a woman's character and genuine feelings for a woman. Not many guys can think straight when "under the influence", so temporary voluntary abstinence may do wonders for him George Costanza-style.

Or continue being a horny MILF-hunting sex tourist - nothing wrong with that! Easy women are easy to find - and can be fun, but not necessarily the best for marriage; замок, который можно открыть любым ключом, плохой замок.

But a dose of Lyudmila Ivanova may not hurt at this point. There are those who are satisfied with sex without love, and those who are satisfied eating at McDonalds. Don't complain if you get indigestion from either!

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2019, 09:25:09 AM »
Seems to indicate a very low threshold for what constitutes love.

Anyone (man or woman) who insists they must feel love for someone before they can perform sex with them either
1) has a very low definition of love
2) is not going to have much sex

I can still remember meeting my group for sushi one night back when I was still single. Big dinner group and amongst us were 5 of the best female friends in our circle. The discussion went to relationships, sex, and marriage. One of the cutest gal, Janet, made a statement I can still remember. Janet is your prototypical SoCal Barbie! Now mind you, in SoCal, this may well be a more common sentiment for the women than many would likely believe...

Janet said:

"Of course if I met someone very attractive, I'll be open to sex sooner than later. The semantic of love before sex doesn't make sense to me. If he's great in bed, then I'd invest all the time he'd like for me spend getting to know everything about him he'd like while all the while having great sex, baby. If he suck sexually, why invest any time to get to know him better? The relationship is doomed to fail."

Men...you wonder why women like to cheat?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 09:31:32 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2019, 07:05:54 PM »
I can still remember meeting my group for sushi one night back when I was still single. Big dinner group and amongst us were 5 of the best female friends in our circle. The discussion went to relationships, sex, and marriage. One of the cutest gal, Janet, made a statement I can still remember. Janet is your prototypical SoCal Barbie! Now mind you, in SoCal, this may well be a more common sentiment for the women than many would likely believe...

Janet said:

"Of course if I met someone very attractive, I'll be open to sex sooner than later. The semantic of love before sex doesn't make sense to me. If he's great in bed, then I'd invest all the time he'd like for me spend getting to know everything about him he'd like while all the while having great sex, baby. If he suck sexually, why invest any time to get to know him better? The relationship is doomed to fail."

Men...you wonder why women like to cheat?

This is a great post GQ, some interesting food for thought here and insight into the female mind, one of them at least.

Brings up the issue of is it important to get to know a girl first, come to care about her before having good or bad sex.

or,

Have sex with a girl whom you feel it for early on, vice versa and have good or bad sex as a decider of whether a relationship would be worth the time & effort of getting to know her and come to care about her. 

I think the other issue is bad sex with a girl something that should be discovered quickly as it tends to put a downer on a relationship until it finishes it or left till find out later and lose a lot more time with the wrong woman.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2019, 07:16:08 PM »
I also tend to find some people seem to suggest putting off sex as if it has a Quasimodo effect that will adversely affect the relationship. I am not so sure, Idon't tend to set out to have sex with loads of women as I only see the point in doing it with those I am attracted to, but I don't see the point in delaying it if the time seems right early on. My perspective is that it doean't need to negate caring about a girl. On the other hand I worry about guys like James whose focus may be over taken with a need for sex from whatever attractive girl he comes to meet, rather than a focus on a relationship with a girl it becomes a short term sexual fulfillment and when filled he has little other choice than to move on without properly finding out about the girl and seeing if he can come to care about her.

Offline ML

« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2019, 07:57:31 PM »
I have never experienced that the mere act of having sex ruined any relationship I was building.

Now I have experienced bad sex that adversely affected the relationship.
I was very happy that it came along early in the relationships so that wasted time was kept to a minimum.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2019, 08:22:21 PM »
I've  found this site useful I've had the same core group of friends for the last 25 years and id say of them male and female their relationship advice was terrible this forum's advice is better and has certainly kept my head straight in difficult  times.  Went to my first jive lesson and noted how different middle class brits are to Ukrainian.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2019, 11:01:05 PM »
ML

I have experienced sexual experiences that were ok but became wonderful and wonderful that became dull...

Sex ..for me is better is there is a spark and love.

Your post might give Trench the idea he had 'support for his 'viewpoint'.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2019, 01:40:37 AM »
Most people's advice on here has elements that I agree with trenches views on UK women v Ukrainian and Belarus ring true.  Anecdotatly I think Russians are slightly different having never been I can't comment.  Most of my British born friends wouldn't date fsu and their advice is just don't.  My Latvian male friends eat drink and are merry but are completely closed books about relationship.   My Belarus male friends just try to stop me getting amoung the single females as even when they are married they seem to protect every woman in the group and the women are friendly to each other's faces but malign each other behind each other's backs.  Ukrainians seem more community spirited softer ways softer voices. 

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2019, 01:53:46 AM »
Trenchs views on modern UK dating ring very true.  About UK women about aggressive male players.  In the 90s some guys would make subtle advances on a wife.  Turn of century they got more blatant.   2010 men have figured it's cheaper and more fun to date someone that is being financed by some hard working guy.  Back in th 90s the guy would be taking his life in his hands.   2019 the husband has to stand by and let it happen or he'll be on an assault charge without any way of making a living.  In the UK on the radio they were saying assault sentences need to be harder because there is an increase in assaults.  UK a stupid country where shouting spitting or making some one afraid by raising your hand is assault as is punching them

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2019, 02:33:32 AM »
Trenchs views on modern UK dating ring very true.  About UK women about aggressive male players.  In the 90s some guys would make subtle advances on a wife.  Turn of century they got more blatant.   2010 men have figured it's cheaper and more fun to date someone that is being financed by some hard working guy.  Back in th 90s the guy would be taking his life in his hands.   2019 the husband has to stand by and let it happen or he'll be on an assault charge without any way of making a living.

Exactly, I know of a guy a few years back whose wife was having sex with some other guy while he was at work, working nights. People are nasty like that these days on thd UK and have no scrouples about doing it. So while he was working hard to support them and their child she obviously couldn't care less and on fact disrespected him for it.

Your right James that the scene has definitely changed over the last few decades. Cheating like that has gone from a near taboo and scandal to be frowned upon in the 90's to a who cares everyone do each other over in the present day. Guys will stop at nothing to move in on a married/long term serious relationship woman for their own joy and couldn't care less about some other guy, it's all seen as fair game to them unfortunately.

Many guys out there today that are callous with no morals just thinking of only them, many UK women callous disregard of their partners also. I say if you've got something worth protecting, protect it. No of course you can't go to extremes but consider soft methods, avoiding where problems might arise, mitigating dangerous areas, the set up between thd two of you. No point in importing a FSW just to have life messed up shortly after arriving. There will be many guys in the UK that will think predatory and will see it as a joy and their entitlement to have a crack at your girl.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2019, 02:50:08 AM »
Here in is the problem modern women won't commit to staying faithful yet to bring them from the f s u to uk or usa you must marry them.  In USA you can have pre nuptial agreements in the UK you can not sign away your rights magna Carta.  So trench is correct to long term date an f s u you have to marry and put everything you have on the line or you have to relocate to the fsu. 

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2019, 02:51:26 AM »
Exactly, I know of a guy a few years back whose wife was having sex with some other guy while he was at work, working nights. People are nasty like that these days on thd UK and have no scrouples about doing it. So while he was working hard to support them and their child she obviously couldn't care less and on fact disrespected him for it.

Your right James that the scene has definitely changed over the last few decades. Cheating like that has gone from a near taboo and scandal to be frowned upon in the 90's to a who cares everyone do each other over in the present day. Guys will stop at nothing to move in on a married/long term serious relationship woman for their own joy and couldn't care less about some other guy, it's all seen as fair game to them unfortunately.

Many guys out there today that are callous with no morals just thinking of only them, many UK women callous disregard of their partners also. I say if you've got something worth protecting, protect it. No of course you can't go to extremes but consider soft methods, avoiding where problems might arise, mitigating dangerous areas, the set up between thd two of you. No point in importing a FSW just to have life messed up shortly after arriving. There will be many guys in the UK that will think predatory and will see it as a joy and their entitlement to have a crack at your girl.

:cluebat: :cluebat:

I ‘imported’ my wife into the UK the best part of a decade ago. In that time there’s never been a whisper of any bloke hitting on her. Needless to say, she is a head turner.

With the mindset you have I don’t know why it is you are even considering fishing in FSU waters. It’s very clear you don’t trust women or anyone and think that keeping a woman out of sight of Joe Bloggs is the only way to prevent her jumping into bed with the first likely lad that comes along.

You reek of insecurity but that is understandable. Guys with low social skills and low down the income scales are disadvantaged in the dating stakes.

However, there is a way through the bog. Change yourself, change jobs, learn the skills you need, increase your earning power. None of these things are undoable but you have to actively want to go and change yourself .
Blaming society for your shortcomings isn’t going to enable your success in finding a woman, regardless of where you look.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 02:59:48 AM by John Gaunt »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540998
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1975
Total: 1985

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM