It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Living In Moscow!  (Read 12653 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Living In Moscow!
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2018, 12:47:56 PM »
#14... You are now on a watch list ;)  'importing sanctioned food' ;)

HAPPY new year, Bounder

Offline Bounder

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2018, 01:30:17 PM »
#14... You are now on a watch list ;)  'importing sanctioned food' ;)

HAPPY new year, Bounder

Personal consumption ALLOWED.  Happy New Year!

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2018, 04:48:39 PM »
Personal consumption ALLOWED.  Happy New Year!

I *know* and well you know it .... :P

..the nagging I had from SC .... "You didn't bring Cheddar from Britain" ....

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2018, 05:07:58 PM »
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too, Trench.  I make time for play, but I'm not comfortable discussing it on this forum - plenty of members here won't think twice about piling on; on matters close to the heart, no less!  (and no thanks!)

Happy New Year Bounder! Know what you mean, I get it all the time, lol. I can see how it might bother some, me not so unless it gets real over the top. When I was going out with the last girl I was with when I was with her forum talk was not something I was so interested in as I was enjoying myself (for the most part, i.e the non-shopping part) with her. I hope to get out to Russia in a few months for a extended stay to give myself time to date and get into a relationship like you've done to get away from all this quick fly in and out rubbish. Moscow I have visited as a tourist last year for sightseeing purposes and its real nice in the city centre but I may visit a few cities first and see where I most feel at home.

200,000 roubles for a month teaching English is pretty impressive Bounder, its about £2.5K which is a good income though I guess rent is a fair bit in Moscow and if you have to put the hours in. Good to hear also that you managed to get into a relationship at the same time, for a while there I thought it might have ended up all work and no play, so good you've made it work well for you, well done :)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline civi68

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2018, 06:00:56 AM »
Always great to hear when things work out for guys that take the risk of living over there. I may consider a similar situation next Fall so I may be in touch.

Offline Bounder

« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2018, 03:35:05 PM »
Always great to hear when things work out for guys that take the risk of living over there. I may consider a similar situation next Fall so I may be in touch.

There's no reason it can't work out, and also plenty of reasons why it doesn't (and some will say can't).

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2018, 04:18:18 PM »

As I recall you were in line for a good early retirement package I believe you saying if so I would get out there first opportunity :) It's a paradise for guys out there, loads of women. Your ability to be able to support yourself, her and family without needing to work will make you a sought after commodity by many FSW. An envious position to be in indeed.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Bounder

« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2018, 04:44:36 PM »
As I recall you were in line for a good early retirement package I believe you saying if so I would get out there first opportunity :) It's a paradise for guys out there, loads of women. Your ability to be able to support yourself, her and family without needing to work will make you a sought after commodity by many FSW. An envious position to be in indeed.

I could've got a great retirement package back in Canada, but I would've been a sucker because I would have hated my life for it.  That's the tradeoff. So I'll get just a small retirement package and bust my arse off to be on the streets every day with so many gorgeous women!

Offline LAman

« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2018, 08:06:40 PM »
I could've got a great retirement package back in Canada, but I would've been a sucker because I would have hated my life for it.  That's the tradeoff. So I'll get just a small retirement package and bust my arse off to be on the streets every day with so many gorgeous women!

There is only so much arse to bust off..... preferably in smaller amounts, to last longer!!!
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2018, 09:51:57 PM »

Why, how long you got to go before retirement roughly?

Offline civi68

« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2018, 04:47:13 AM »
Trenchcoat, I do have a good retirement package and think about it daily! It has been 8 years since I was in Moscow and 6 years since being in Ukraine so the FSU dating hasn't been on my mind until now. Hopefully, at 50, I will be wiser than when I was younger doing this.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541279
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 2190
Most Online Ever: 12701