It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Are FSUW Inherently Superior?  (Read 1589 times)

Offline John Gaunt

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Are FSUW Inherently Superior?
« on: December 26, 2018, 03:58:53 AM »
About the girls and visa travel agent scam.  I only know about belarus.  But please remember these women you date hopefully they are as naive as you are about the dating a foreigner process.  Many have had truly horrible first marriages with some form of abuse .  They have heard about nice western guys who treat women well.  They start to investigate travel plans with the travel agents as they don't have the same internet freedom as the western man.  The travel agents and visa agents tell these women a load of bull to make money out of them including telling them they must buy a ticket before applying for visa.  These women are used to beaurocratic ways and just do as they are told by the agents.  So a bit more understanding of the situation guys please.  So always best you visit her first or meet in a country she needs no visa for or you are throwing her into the wolf's lair.  Also as much as you are in a new sweety shop so is she.
It seems you bought into the guff about fsuw and what awful lives they lead. You need to open your eyes a bit. For the most part they live perfectly normal lives with all the ups and downs that flow from that.

Offline Jamesukjames

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 04:38:04 AM »
John that's bull I know the following sub section all true verified stories.  1 went to visit mother and came back early to find husband and best friend in bath.  2 had an argument husband shot car with boar hunting rifle with wife and daughter in car.  3 guy just multiple cheated. 4 guy threw her out after 12 years for a new woman.  5 lazy husband conned her out of all her 20 years wages.  I work and am friends with a Latvian married to a Belarusian he is one of the few people I trust as hes an industrial electrician I put my life in his hands out of 20 UK guys the only person I feel truly safe with.  Fsu people are more honest and honourable than most British.  I have met many of their mutual friends and cross referenced their stories

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2018, 04:44:16 AM »
John fact 25 per cent of Belarusian children under 10 have cancer due to Chernobyl maybe you would like to help at the hospices.  Milk and cheese in belarus are over w h o guidelines for radiation  .  The radiation is higher because it was falsely reported. 

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 04:50:04 AM »
In fact there's an idea for trench as I did go help at a children's oncology hospice and network all the beautiful abandoned single mums.  Just be honest and don't multi date.

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2018, 05:21:08 AM »
John fact 25 per cent of Belarusian children under 10 have cancer due to Chernobyl maybe you would like to help at the hospices.  Milk and cheese in belarus are over w h o guidelines for radiation  .  The radiation is higher because it was falsely reported.

I smell BS  :crackwhip:

http://belarusdigest.com/story/belarus-struggles-to-contain-cancer/
The number of people diagnosed with cancer in Belarus has doubled since 1990: from 26,000 cases to 50,000 in 2016 according to the Chief Oncologist of Belarus, Aleh Sukonko. This number will continue to rise and reach 70,000 people by 2020.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/belarus-population/
Belarus Population 2018  9,445,132

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/belarus-population/
Belarus Population by Age:  There are 7,622,842 adults in Belarus.

http://www.tschernobylkongress.de/fileadmin/user_upload/Arnoldshain_Doku/Zubec-Olga.pdf
During 40 years, 1970-2012, 1 179 869 cases of cancer were registered

Fact..
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2018, 05:41:09 AM »
Fsu people are more honest and honourable than most British.  I have met many of their mutual friends and cross referenced their stories

I am literally laughing at this statement.  I have been lied to so often by Ukrainians that I take it as the default rather than an aberration.  That includes my own relatives, and my better half, a native Kyianin, could say the same about his relatives.  Lying, or taking advantage of foreigners is practically a national sport in Ukraine.  I don't blame Ukrainians for that.  I blame seventy plus years of communism and almost three decades of corrupt rulers whose only desire in life is to steal as much as they can and flee the country with their ill gotten wealth.

In Kyiv in the past, vacant apartments were sold three or four times.  When their foreign owners came to stay, they would learn the apartments they'd sold were being occupied.  Whole blocks of buildings were torn down and new developments, with dubious permits, were built on city owned lands.  In the Carpathians, criminals cut down swathes of ancient forests, including in tourist regions.  This has lead to extreme flooding.  Don't get me started on Odesa. 

You are seeing a quality that does not exist.  I am not suggesting that every FSU individual is dishonest, but they are no more honest than anywhere else in the world.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 05:59:04 AM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2018, 05:46:20 AM »
So nightwish I think you are correct it's 10 percent of children in belarus and 25 percent from the heavily contaminated areas like the south east and pockets around minsk

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2018, 06:18:23 AM »
Boethius  I guess I was talking about Latvians and Belarusians.  Anywhere within 100km of the centre of London and the centre of any English city is bad.  I'm surviving Ukraine may be I will not be so lucky there tomorrow for 3 weeks

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2018, 07:13:28 AM »
Of my uk friendship group since my 20s  13 divorces 3 guys cheating 10 women cheating.  4 of the women went onto cheat on their second husbands.  Of my Russian speaking friendship group all the singles because of man cheating.  Also the  UK guys when caught cowered like dogs  the Russian guys tried to keep it polyamourus.  So I know my favoured country for dating.   

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2018, 07:33:24 AM »
I already help a Ukrainian charity.
I wonder who us giving you these ‘facts’.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2018, 07:47:57 AM »
John if you saw my linked in you would understand

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2018, 02:09:20 PM »
John if you saw my linked in you would understand
Well, in the absence of your above mentioned ‘source’ I will maintain my scepticism.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2018, 03:25:50 PM »
Sources.  Sorry I can't mix business with what ever this is.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Are FSUW Inherently Superior?
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2018, 03:47:25 PM »
Of my uk friendship group since my 20s  13 divorces 3 guys cheating 10 women cheating.  4 of the women went onto cheat on their second husbands.  Of my Russian speaking friendship group all the singles because of man cheating.  Also the  UK guys when caught cowered like dogs  the Russian guys tried to keep it polyamourus.  So I know my favoured country for dating.

I actually don't believe FSUM cheat more than do WM.  I also know UW cheat on their husbands, because I've witnessed it, on more than one occasion. 

This post was composed without the aid of google.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 03:58:09 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541013
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1888
Total: 1899

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Today at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM