It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Hello & A Returnee to this Board  (Read 5320 times)

Offline sjsca

Hello & A Returnee to this Board
« on: June 07, 2021, 11:41:58 PM »
 Hello from California. I joined this message board over 20 years ago. I wrote & got addresses from many women, but decided to meet only one girl: Tanya from Samara. We wrote many letters (the Internet was not working at all then), then met in Petersburg where her aunt & uncle lived. She left after only 1.5 days with me: we had dinner that night. We were to be together for 10 days. I was deeply hurt. Asked for a 2nd meeting, but could not return the following year. We met again 2 years after our first meeting. 2nd meeting a real disaster: mean, distant, didn't even want to look at me, or talk, or even walk down the street: she wanted to run away. And she wanted this "2nd chance" with me! I returned home & gave the whole thing up. And broken hearted. Tanya met another man from this Board 4 years later, & even travelled to her city of Samara & met her parents. He was incensed it was all a scam.

2 guys from this Board asked me about my experience & were going to meet their girls in Petersburg. They both lived down in San Diego. I suggested having a marriage agency in Petersburg as a backup if anything went wrong. The girls met them & both turned and walked away; then they phoned me from Russia "can you help us?". I gave them a name of a reputable marriage agency & they were introduced to many girls. Both ended up getting married in San Diego.

The moral here: meeting a girl can work if the chemistry is right, or it might not. Be careful. Have hope, be on your best behavior because these girls are just as worried about foreigners and their intentions.

I made a recent post about anyone knowing Tanya Chernykh from Samara, & got a couple of sad replies.
My thought was perhaps she would be interested in my returning many photos she had sent to me.

Don't be discouraged about anything people say or write. The reward of a beautiful & wonderful woman in your life cannot be measured.

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Hello & A Returnee to this Board
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2021, 11:52:29 PM »
I heard long ago: "Don't let anyone take up space in your head if they ain't paying the rent."

IOW relationships are reciprocal.  If it doesn't work out, let go.

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2021, 12:06:01 AM »
The reward of a beautiful & wonderful woman in your life cannot be measured.

Tanya wasn't wonderful at any time. She left you by yourself, a visitor in her country, in less than 2 days. Then she kept you on the hook giving you hope for years until agreeing to a second meeting which was also a disaster. Next girl, evaluate her quickly and if it something isn't right, turn around, walk away and never look back. You have only so many years to live. Don't waste time with the wrong people.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2021, 12:14:43 AM »
I returned home & gave the whole thing up. And broken hearted

It looks like you’ve spent the past 14 years in denial about this woman, and still are, seeing as you’re so sensitive to the faintest criticism.

You should have moved on a long time ago, after the first date, really.

Lesson to be learned: don’t fall in love with a pen pal.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2021, 12:27:55 AM »
"I made a recent post about anyone knowing Tanya Chernykh from Samara, & got a couple of sad replies.
My thought was perhaps she would be interested in my returning many photos she had sent to me."     

Oh guy, please, help yourself, stop this shit.
Stop the romanticism and be the nice guy. You are just hurting yourself for 20 years. It's time to mourn her; you just jeopardize your chances to be happy.
Who cares about those photos?????? Only you, move on fella, move on.
Stop to live in the past; your life is now, every day, you only have ONE life.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 12:32:07 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2021, 02:07:01 AM »
Hello from California. I joined this message board over 20 years ago. I wrote & got addresses from many women, but decided to meet only one girl: Tanya from Samara. We wrote many letters (the Internet was not working at all then), then met in Petersburg where her aunt & uncle lived. She left after only 1.5 days with me: we had dinner that night. We were to be together for 10 days. I was deeply hurt. Asked for a 2nd meeting, but could not return the following year. We met again 2 years after our first meeting. 2nd meeting a real disaster: mean, distant, didn't even want to look at me, or talk, or even walk down the street: she wanted to run away. And she wanted this "2nd chance" with me! I returned home & gave the whole thing up. And broken hearted. Tanya met another man from this Board 4 years later, & even travelled to her city of Samara & met her parents. He was incensed it was all a scam.

2 guys from this Board asked me about my experience & were going to meet their girls in Petersburg. They both lived down in San Diego. I suggested having a marriage agency in Petersburg as a backup if anything went wrong. The girls met them & both turned and walked away; then they phoned me from Russia "can you help us?". I gave them a name of a reputable marriage agency & they were introduced to many girls. Both ended up getting married in San Diego.

The moral here: meeting a girl can work if the chemistry is right, or it might not. Be careful. Have hope, be on your best behavior because these girls are just as worried about foreigners and their intentions.

I made a recent post about anyone knowing Tanya Chernykh from Samara, & got a couple of sad replies.
My thought was perhaps she would be interested in my returning many photos she had sent to me.

Don't be discouraged about anything people say or write. The reward of a beautiful & wonderful woman in your life cannot be measured.

My guess is that if she was at all bothered about the photos (I assume you are talking about physical photographs) she would have gotten copies printed or at least kept the negatives. It was her choice to send them and if she was at all bothered she would have asked for them back. The fact that she didn't suggests to me that she wasn't bothered as she could always get more printed or take some more of herself.

My concern is that you are looking for an angle to try and get back in contact with her by returning photos etc maybe in the hope that she has changed. Honestly if she treated you badly 14 years or so ago then I don't think time will have help with that. If she didn't respect you then she probably won't later or ever. My guess is that she was hot and you were not for her to treat you in the poor manner that she did.

In St.Petersburg it sounds like you should have taken your own advice and gone to the marriage agency you recommended to those other two, don't know if you did?

Anyway I wouldn't bother chasing after a woman whose interest level in you was so low. It's easy for a girl to say 'get in a plane' they are not the ones paying or travelling. I don't know why the other guy thought she was a scammer either he found ill intent or was miffed because she thought him not good enough either. I have met a girl who I lay my cards on the table with that I could see that there was no attraction between either of us and so thought it was best to call it a day. She was very concerned about leaving me in a foreign city that I did not know and this is in recent years with the likes of Google maps and Google translate on mobile phone. So in my opinion the girl who left you in St. Pete's had no care about you whatsoever so you shouldn't have any care for her.

Instead look for a new girl, there's a website online called Fdating (or Fdate) the F standing for Foreign as they have girls from all over the world but mostly from the FSU. It's a free dating website paid for by advertising. Everyone writes their own profile and does their own email correspondence, or are supposed to but most do. The odd scammer might exist but I find most girls are decent there and I think more so of late. Anyway try messaging a few girls there, most will write in English and if not there is always Google translate which is pretty good most of the time, and free. It's better to spend your time and money visiting and getting to know a different girl than one who is likely to be ill tempered again. You could meet someone far nicer than waste the journey spending time with the wrong woman.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2021, 02:50:24 AM »
My guess is that if she was at all bothered about the photos (I assume you are talking about physical photographs) she would have gotten copies printed or at least kept the negatives. It was her choice to send them and if she was at all bothered she would have asked for them back. The fact that she didn't suggests to me that she wasn't bothered as she could always get more printed or take some more of herself.

My concern is that you are looking for an angle to try and get back in contact with her by returning photos etc maybe in the hope that she has changed. Honestly if she treated you badly 14 years or so ago then I don't think time will have help with that. If she didn't respect you then she probably won't later or ever. My guess is that she was hot and you were not for her to treat you in the poor manner that she did.

In St.Petersburg it sounds like you should have taken your own advice and gone to the marriage agency you recommended to those other two, don't know if you did?

Anyway I wouldn't bother chasing after a woman whose interest level in you was so low. It's easy for a girl to say 'get in a plane' they are not the ones paying or travelling. I don't know why the other guy thought she was a scammer either he found ill intent or was miffed because she thought him not good enough either. I have met a girl who I lay my cards on the table with that I could see that there was no attraction between either of us and so thought it was best to call it a day. She was very concerned about leaving me in a foreign city that I did not know and this is in recent years with the likes of Google maps and Google translate on mobile phone. So in my opinion the girl who left you in St. Pete's had no care about you whatsoever so you shouldn't have any care for her.

Instead look for a new girl, there's a website online called Fdating (or Fdate) the F standing for Foreign as they have girls from all over the world but mostly from the FSU. It's a free dating website paid for by advertising. Everyone writes their own profile and does their own email correspondence, or are supposed to but most do. The odd scammer might exist but I find most girls are decent there and I think more so of late. Anyway try messaging a few girls there, most will write in English and if not there is always Google translate which is pretty good most of the time, and free. It's better to spend your time and money visiting and getting to know a different girl than one who is likely to be ill tempered again. You could meet someone far nicer than waste the journey spending time with the wrong woman.

Trench

Thats a nice post from you.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2021, 03:21:19 AM »
Trench

Thats a nice post from you.

"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2021, 04:13:15 AM »

Offline ML

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2021, 07:45:33 AM »
To Original Poster.

So what is your current situation ?

Are you married ; are you involved with a Woman in your home country;  have you given up on women and have decided to go the gay route ?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2021, 02:59:43 PM »
To Original Poster. So what is your current situation ?
Are you married ; are you involved with a Woman in your home country;  have you given up on women and have decided to go the gay route ?

~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2021, 03:59:18 PM »
This has got to be the strangest post/thread in this board in a while. I can't even begin to coin anything as to the point of what this subject is. 20 years! Goodness, man!

Well, let's just hope this isn't the same Tatiana Chernykh, who married Syed Raheel Farook. The brother of the San Bernardino terrorist who gunned down 14 Americans in 2015.

That would really be the mother-of-all weirdest f@#!g thread, if so.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 04:06:43 PM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline BC

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2021, 03:03:48 PM »
Yepper!!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Hello & A Returnee to this Board
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2021, 03:24:50 PM »

My thought was perhaps she would be interested in my returning many
photos she had sent to me.

Don't keep photos from old flames, throw them away and move on.
Don't recycle women. Let the next guy have a crack at 'em.

Women are like buses, another one will be along in a few minutes. 

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2021, 03:26:13 PM »
To Original Poster.

So what is your current situation ?

Those guys have the best parades!
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2021, 05:08:52 PM »
This has got to be the strangest post/thread in this board in a while. I can't even begin to coin anything as to the point of what this subject is. 20 years! Goodness, man!

Well, let's just hope this isn't the same Tatiana Chernykh, who married Syed Raheel Farook. The brother of the San Bernardino terrorist who gunned down 14 Americans in 2015.

That would really be the mother-of-all weirdest f@#!g thread, if so.
Is it this one? If so, weird indeed!!!!

http://nbcpalmsprings.com/2021/02/08/wife-of-man-whose-brother-committed-deadly-sb-terror-attack-sentenced/

sjsca, Is this your girl?

http://nbcpalmsprings.com/2021/02/08/wife-of-man-whose-brother-committed-deadly-sb-terror-attack-sentenced/
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 05:20:02 PM by Hammer2722 »
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541439
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 2062
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 2002
Total: 2010

+-Recent Posts

Re: The stupidity you get in the UK these days by krimster2
Today at 05:12:27 AM

The stupidity you get in the UK these days by Trenchcoat
Today at 04:13:58 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 05:23:57 PM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:41:40 PM

international travel by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:20:06 PM

Re: Does it ever feel strange to visit a place where you were with a previous girl? by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:05:32 PM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:05:13 PM

International travel by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 02:39:39 PM

Re: Does it ever feel strange to visit a place where you were with a previous girl? by ML
Yesterday at 02:16:29 PM

Does it ever feel strange to visit a place where you were with a previous girl? by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 11:21:59 AM