It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Teenage Sex- RW and their sons  (Read 28665 times)

Offline ares

Re: Teenage Sex- RW and their sons
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2008, 12:31:44 AM »
In the above situation, the only thing that might to a certain extent be defined as cultural, would be the mother's tendency to think that her son as a young man will have sex, that this is a male nature to have sex anyway, anyhow and at whatever cost. As a RW, the mother may believe that nothing, no type of risks and no any considerations could stop her son to have sex.

Russian mentality rather assumes that male behaviour comprises being sexual active. Some think that sexual abstinence may even harm a man, especially a young one. Parents of a daughter may chose just to prohibit the girl to have sex, and that's it. Parents of a son would hardly do it.

IMHO she may be prompted not to encourage her son to have sex, but to have it in the least risky situation and in a safe environment, bearing in mind that he would otherwise do it in more risky, even dangerous situations and with eventual bad consequences. Instead she chose to let the man have it under supervision :)

I almost agree with you, Lily. I don't think that this case has anything to do with cultural peculiarities. I don't think that RW are any different from other European women. What this case shows is the Oedipus complex at play. Incest is more widespread than most people would like to think. If it wasn't for incest we wouldn't be here! You can be 'innovative' with incest too. Think of the possibilities! And you don't even need condoms as it's all in the family!  :rolleyes2:

Offline Stirlitz

• Commercial Member
  • Helping People Understand Each Other
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2008, 01:13:17 PM »
During one flight from Moscow I met a US Govt scientist working on AIDS and TB.   He said AIDS is growing and the growth has derived largely from heterosexual activities. 
Yeah, whatever scientists say… Do you really want me to look up examples of stupid forecasts made by scientists that have never come true? I guess you can remember on your own… We are supposed to have been below the sea level for a few years already to name just one.

I can never understand this fascination with scientists and physicians and trusting every word they utter.

Have some common sense and don’t trust whatever they want you to believe.

FSU women do not necessarily demand that the man use a condom. 
How many FSU women have you, er, hacked? (With an ax or condom ;)). I am interested in the exact percentage figures :D
Igor Kalinin
Ukraine Guide Interpreter

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2008, 08:22:53 PM »
None of your business, Mr. Chlamydia. 

Offline Misha

Re: Sex
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2008, 10:37:51 PM »
As far as everything I have read about the increase in AIDS in Russia (not speaking for Africa where the situation is quite different), it is attributed to IV drug users more than anything, as well as increased detection thanks to the government and charity funded programs in whose best interests it is to find the highest number of cases possible.

Yes, I agree that the bulk of the newly reported HIV/AIDS cases in Russia are attributable to IV drug users. However, IV drug users do have sex with non IV drug users and this is helping to spread the disease into the general population. In recent years, the proportion of those who got the disease via heterosexual sex is as a consequence increasing.

Offline ScottinCrimea

« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2008, 10:44:26 PM »
Yes, I agree that the bulk of the newly reported HIV/AIDS cases in Russia are attributable to IV drug users. However, IV drug users do have sex with non IV drug users and this is helping to spread the disease into the general population. In recent years, the proportion of those who got the disease via heterosexual sex is as a consequence increasing.

I agree.  Though the proportion is still very small, it is increasing.  So guys, if you see track marks, put on a condom!

Offline Stirlitz

• Commercial Member
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2008, 02:01:26 AM »
None of your business, Mr. Chlamydia.
I am deeply impressed with your irrefutable and solid arguments. I think you can be trusted absolutely. What else do you know about FSU women and their sex habits, AIDS statistics, etc? I finally found the ultimate source of information I can believe and I am looking forward to each word you utter, Mr. God :) Then, if anyone wonders, I will just say: hey, GATOR said that. No more questions will follow.
Igor Kalinin

Offline Misha

« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2008, 08:39:05 AM »
So guys, if you see track marks, put on a condom!

Given all the other STDs out there, I do believe the guys should put on a condom track marks or not.  :rolleyes2:

Offline docetae

« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2008, 08:48:43 AM »
Given all the other STDs out there, I do believe the guys should put on a condom track marks or not.  :rolleyes2:

and each partner should do complete testing before removing it....
Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes Oscar Wilde

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2008, 09:33:27 AM »
Yeah, whatever scientists say… Do you really want me to look up examples of stupid forecasts made by scientists that have never come true? I guess you can remember on your own… We are supposed to have been below the sea level for a few years already to name just one.

I can never understand this fascination with scientists and physicians and trusting every word they utter.

Have some common sense and don’t trust whatever they want you to believe.
How many FSU women have you, er, hacked? (With an ax or condom ;)). I am interested in the exact percentage figures :D

>>I can never understand this fascination with scientists and physicians and trusting every word they utter.

Have some common sense and don’t trust whatever they want you to believe.<<

Hmmm ... I did not see Gator fawning over the words of any "scientists and physicians." He merely recounted information he was told from someone he considered a credible source. Nothing at all wrong with that.

I further do not believe that any thinking person trusts "every word they utter."

As the same time, "scientists and physicians" are, on balance, trained to be more analytical than most other disciplines - and it is rational to expect someone who is studying a phenomenon to have more insight than the 'normal' populace. It does not make them correct all the time - but it does make them worth listening to - IMHO, of course.

>>How many FSU women have you, er, hacked? (With an ax or condom ;)). I am interested in the exact percentage figures<<

Igor, how did you move from an appeal to others to ignore "scientists and physicians" in favor of individual "common sense" - to asking a member for the number of women they have been intimate with?!? I am not seeing the connection, and the question itself is so highly personal that it reeks of intentional inflammation.

- Dan

Offline Stirlitz

• Commercial Member
Chlamydia
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2008, 03:59:19 AM »
He merely recounted information he was told from someone he considered a credible source. Nothing at all wrong with that.
In Russian it is called OBS :) = Odna Babushka Skazala :D Ask your wife what it means… Another name is Babskoye Radio (Women’s Radio Network).

Igor, how did you move from an appeal to others to ignore "scientists and physicians" in favor of individual "common sense" - to asking a member for the number of women they have been intimate with?!? I am not seeing the connection, and the question itself is so highly personal that it reeks of intentional inflammation.
You’re not? Well, if someone states that “FSU women do not necessarily demand that the man use a condom”, I assume that they have had sex with so many women they can come up with realiable statistics. That is why I wonder how many exactly (and I believe that you should actually have sex with a woman to learn if she demands a condom, otherwise it’s OBS), to estimate the sampling according to the theory of probability.

Somehow I think that the error of estamation will be a little bit too high taking into account the total number of FSU women and their variety of sex habits. This is exactly what you mention — being analytical (and that is why I may sound a bit skeptical).

Otherwise, see above (OBS)…

As for  intentional inflammation, please note calling names, that is ‘Mr. Chlamydia’ (I have no idea what it means though as I did not imply I had been having sex without a condom with a lot of FSU women).

Yet I am aware that in this board some members are ‘more equal than others’ and some things may or may not be overlooked depending on who the author is.
Igor Kalinin

Offline Admin

• Administrator
Re: Chlamydia
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2008, 05:23:14 AM »
In Russian it is called OBS :) = Odna Babushka Skazala :D Ask your wife what it means… Another name is Babskoye Radio (Women’s Radio Network).

No need to try to drag my wife into this Igor. It is a boorish and vile tactic.

Yet I am aware that in this board some members are ‘more equal than others’ and some things may or may not be overlooked depending on who the author is.

Look - it is no secret that I sincerely appreciate those RWD members who; (a) have a history of positively contributing to others, and (b) are concerned about RWD and our Vision. That does not mean they receive preferential treatment. It *does* mean that I have a natural reaction to seeing posts such as yours that are crude and base, and I am likely to reply.

Gator is a highly-respected contributor to RWD for many years. He is a gentle man who seeks no conflict with anyone. Because he is very intelligent and speaks of those things he believes can help others, he occasionally runs across someone, like you in this instance, who take silly offense. In those instances where someone disagrees with Gator and approaches him professionally and courteously, he invariably responds with humility and maintaining mutual dignity.

In YOUR case, however, your immediate post was to enter a mud-wrestling contest - using some of the most filthy innuendo imaginable.

Whereas I see, and know, Gator's motives for participating at RWD are to learn a little bit and share his wealth of experiences - what are YOUR motives Igor?

- Dan
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 05:28:00 AM by Admin »

Offline GoodOlBoy

« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2008, 06:29:51 AM »
The more I learn about the US the less I wish to live there:wallbash:

Good choice Stirlitz. We already have enough clowns here.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 06:31:50 AM by GoodOlBoy »
“For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo......... Geronimo E.K.I.A.”

Offline Gator

« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2008, 10:25:56 AM »
My terse comment was not intended to be brusque.  I will provide an explanation if you feel so entitled.

My comment had two parts: 

-  First, just because you are open about this subject does not mean everyone else should be or wants to be open. I personally have never felt comfortable with any sort of kiss and tell.

-  Second, even though homosexuals and drug users account for the vast majority of HIV/AIDS cases, it can still be contracted by heterosexuals.   Besides, there is much more to worry about than HIV.  Chlamydia is the most common STD, is readily transmitted, and can have severe consequences for females.  If a non-monogamous man cares about how he may affect the health of non-exclusive female partners, we would use protection.

http://www.cdc.gov/STD/chlamydia/STDFact-Chlamydia.htm

Igor, part of my response was prompted by your general questioning of all scientists, a position that I find ignorant, to be frank.  However, that is your choice. While scientists can be fallible, I give them the benefit of the doubt when I have no reliable contrary evidence.

Offline Misha

« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2008, 11:09:59 AM »
What else do you know about FSU women and their sex habits, AIDS statistics, etc? I finally found the ultimate source of information

For more statistics on HIV/AIDS in Russia, I recommend the site http://www.hivrussia.ru. They have compiled the statistics as to HIV/AIDS transmission. The PDF can be downloaded here: http://hivrussia.ru/files/bul_30/07.pdf.

I will highlight some statistics. In the  year 2000, 4.2% of registered HIV/AIDS cases were attributed to heterosexual sex and IV drug use 95.6%. In 2006, 32.3% of registered HIV/AIDS cases in that year were linked to heterosexual sex and 65.3% to IV drug use. The total number of registered cases of HIV/AIDS attributable to heterosexual sex went up from 1,729 in 2000 to 5,565 in 2006. Keep in mind that these are only the registered cases. They people who are infected and have not been diagnosed and consequently registered will be much higher.

Offline Stirlitz

• Commercial Member
Oh
« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2008, 12:47:39 PM »
No need to try to drag my wife into this Igor. It is a boorish and vile tactic.
Come on… you can ask anyone else who speaks Russian and knows the culture and can explain it to you. I just thought it would be natural that one’s Russian wife was the best choice but it is up to you if you. Take it easy.

Look - it is no secret that I sincerely appreciate those RWD members who…
See :) I knew that. Blah-blah…

Whereas I see, and know, Gator's motives for participating at RWD are to learn a little bit and share his wealth of experiences - what are YOUR motives Igor?
What? You ask me? I am a COMMERCIAL MEMBER! You yourself labeled me as such. So you ought to know that they are MAKING MONEY!!! I am not sure though in which way, but I have to submit to you :)

Seriously, don’t look for motives in every move. Some people just like to talk and that’s that. (Well YOU have to know that from this board).

Edited to add: Although I seldom post,  I sometimes just can’t help when I see another piece of rubbish like ‘average salary in Ukraine is $300’ or ‘most women don’t demand a condom’, etc.  :wallbash:

I guess I can stop posting for the time being though. It makes no sense. 38 posts in 2008 is about enough.

Good choice Stirlitz. We already have enough clowns here.
Yeah, right, I can actually see one of them shooting birds on the left :)

And walking into my ignore list at the same time.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 01:12:22 PM by Stirlitz »
Igor Kalinin

Offline Admin

• Administrator
Re: Oh
« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2008, 01:18:22 PM »
Come on… you can ask anyone else who speaks Russian and knows the culture and can explain it to you. I just thought it would be natural that one’s Russian wife was the best choice but it is up to you if you. Take it easy.
See :) I knew that. Blah-blah…
What? You ask me? I am a COMMERCIAL MEMBER! You yourself labeled me as such. So you ought to know that they are MAKING MONEY!!! I am not sure though in which way, but I have to submit to you :)

Seriously, don’t look for motives in every move. Some people just like to talk and that’s that. (Well YOU have to know that from this board).

Edited to add: Although I seldom post,  I sometimes just can’t help when I see another piece of rubbish like ‘average salary in Ukraine is $300’ or ‘most women don’t demand a condom’, etc.  :wallbash:
Yeah, right, I can actually see one of them shooting birds on the left :)

And walking into my ignore list at the same time.

>>Come on… you can ask anyone else who speaks Russian and knows the culture and can explain it to you. I just thought it would be natural that one’s Russian wife was the best choice but it is up to you if you.<<

So let's play things back.

You post something you think I may not be able to understand, and tell me to; "Ask your wife what it means."

You could have, if you were sincerely interested in a meaningful exchange of information and ideas, simply told me what it was you thought I needed to understand. We might have then been able to conduct a professional and courteous exchange - but you didn't.

In the very best scenario, you were being disingenuous and condescending.

Re: Commercial Member. Yes, I tagged your profile, and numerous others, with an indication that you are here as a Commercial Member. It was, and remains, a simple fact. There is no disparagement intended - just wanted everyone to know when there are Commercial Members here, and they can draw their own conclusions as to motivations.

Re: "Rubbish". Igor, one of the great services a member like you can add to RWD is to correct the myths or the news reports from your rather unique perspective. You are 'on-the-ground' in Ukraine and you are a Ukrainian citizen. I think we largely appreciate those occasions when you help us to have another perspective - and one that is not so influenced by western media and culture.

- Dan

Offline Gator

Re: Oh
« Reply #66 on: December 08, 2008, 01:32:42 PM »
Igor, you just now wrote:

I sometimes just can’t help when I see another piece of rubbish like ‘average salary in Ukraine is $300’ or ‘most women don’t demand a condom’, etc.  :wallbash:

In comparison, my specific words which you call rubbish were:

FSU women do not necessarily demand that the man use a condom.

Maybe you are a quick reader and my exact words did not reach your eyes.  Maybe you are quick to assume more than there.

Seriously, don’t look for motives in every move. Some people just like to talk and that’s that.

Splendid!  Please do.  You almost always have something interesting to say.  However, please do not put words in my mouth.

Offline Jack

• Commercial Member
« Reply #67 on: December 08, 2008, 04:39:12 PM »

I guess I can stop posting for the time being though. It makes no sense. 38 posts in 2008 is about enough.

Actually igor, about 37 posts too many.   

Offline Turboguy

« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2008, 02:39:36 PM »
Jack, you are supposed to put a smiley after that.  Otherwise Igor might think you are serious.    :ROFL:

Offline Jack

• Commercial Member
« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2008, 08:12:13 PM »
Jack, you are supposed to put a smiley after that.  Otherwise Igor might think you are serious.   

ooopps, yea, maybe your right turbo.

Actually igor, about 37 posts too many.    :ROFL:

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Teenage Sex- RW and their sons
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2024, 06:09:37 PM »
BF

Are you saying that most RW mothers are a bit (?) controlling when it comes to children? Makes me ponder upon my own situation/relationship with a woman who has a son of similiar age.

Scott

I understand that most boys in their teenage years will be in the experimentation or later stages when it comes to sex, but..... a mother buying condoms?  :o She cannot just tell her son to go and puchase them himself?

Young men are not skilled at thinking when they have a naked girl with them.
Girls are better, but only marginally so. Having an condom handy when needed
is far better than not having one.

In my opinion, the mother is not in such a hurry to become a grandmother.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline ML

« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2024, 07:31:53 PM »
In many countries,  if the male child is not having sex with females by age X,  then some parents and most relatives start wondering about his sexual orientation.

I  don't think there is  the same concern about female children.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #72 on: April 26, 2024, 11:11:53 PM »
In many countries,  if the male child is not having sex with females by age X,  then some parents and most relatives start wondering about his sexual orientation.

I  don't think there is  the same concern about female children.

That used to be the case when it was easy(ier) to get sex and the women wanted to do it with guys in the West with a similar sense of eagerness as the guys. That was decades ago now and Western Women are way more uptight now and difficult about it. Many Western Women are choosey enough about dating never mind sex and will only date a guy who they think is suitable enough. Here Western Women now value their vagina as golden rather than an enjoyable sex toy to get used for thrills. Western Women really do have an all too serious po faced view on sex and relationships these days. You can still get a few Western Women that are giers out there but they are usually knocking around with the 'bad boys' and won't look at anyone else. Most Western Women are brought up with University in mind, in a Feminist mindset and lack any joyousness whatsoever. Many Western Women aren't serious about dating, if you get a single WW along to speed dating event with lots of other single guys she would almost certainly walk out single again at the end of that speed dating night event.

A lot of Western Women have grown up being socialised to be obsessed about careers not getting a life. It takes a lot to turn such a career girl around in terms of mindset. So up against all of that it's not so surprising that a lot of Western Men just can't get it. Some Western Men may not even want it these days, they grow up sexless with the Xbox. They get into their twenties and thirties, some meet women that are just mental, some don't meet women at all. Many many just come to decide that they don't want the burden and responsibility of having children and would rather just enjoy free time with their mates and available entertainment and chill out and relax with a big of booze, Netflix, etc, video games, etc.

Some possibly may just use girls from sites such as Fans Only and Escort sites for sex although apparently often the women on Fans Only are low quality women wanting to make bank. A couple of my relatives fell into the category you state ML, one I think we ended up finding out was actually gay after many years of speculation. The other was using Escort services and lacked the social skills and possibly the looks to get a girl easily. Both were derided by relatives and questions asked of other relatives why they hadn't got a woman behind their backs of course. God knows what they might say about me, I don't really care a lot, you don't as you get older. I have always been interested and shown interest in women but getting one in this day and age ain't easy, not in the West. Many women have a high and mighty image of themselves in the West viewing many guys as not suitable even though they ain't almost that. Others are fatties or mega fatties who think some thin dude should thank the lucky stars they are interested in him and fail to pick up on the look of disinterest and/or revulsion on his face. I think in general now there is a kind of Xbox culture among guys who just like to get with the entertainment in their spare time and let that all pass them by.

"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541504
Total Topics: 20866
Most Online Today: 1771
Most Online Ever: 12701