It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Mel Gibsons phone convos with Oksana Grigorieva  (Read 9621 times)

Offline facetrock

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Mel Gibsons phone convos with Oksana Grigorieva
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 01:02:54 PM »
  She knows what buttons to push with him. His career just had another huge setback. He does need medication too :D

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 01:43:41 PM »
  She knows what buttons to push with him. His career just had another huge setback. He does need medication too :D

The mere fact these private tapes are in the public domain sheds bad light on her.

Hit to shi!t is a stretch

Offline SANDRO43

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 04:16:18 PM »
Is RWD turning into a gossip rag :-\?
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline Gtex

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 04:41:20 PM »
Turning? 

Sandro, this is a coffee klatch with no further purpose; if you consider the treatment of recent trip reports.  Usually we do not afflict the famous.  Lucky Mel, he caught one from our pond and we are amused. 

He could get help here, as we have seen his particular train wreck before.

That is our good, ministering to the misguided souls.  Methinks he will find solace in Samagong (sp?).

Offline brad5959

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2010, 06:51:02 PM »
I think Mel is an alcoholic and looking at his actions you can see why FSUW often say they want a man who does not drink.  I think he should buy a ranch in Australia and retire, after paying off Oksana G. to drop charges against him which is probably what's going to happen.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2010, 02:09:58 PM »
Is RWD turning into a gossip rag? 

Why is this thread even in the Experienced Forum?

Mel Gibsons phone convos with Oksana Grigorieva
It was a 'conversation'?
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline OlgaH

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2010, 02:21:24 PM »
Why is this thread even in the Experienced Forum?

Who knows maybe some members had similar experience and can give their words of wisdom

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2010, 03:33:55 PM »
All I can say is, Mel is one hell of a director. Because of bad press, the movie 'Apocalypto' never got the credit it very well deserved as I thought it was one of the best movies released the past few years.

I've always admired the Aussie talents that came from DU...Heath, Russel, Olivia, Kidman, Blanchett, Blackman (Mr. Wolverine), Naomi Watts, (Hector of Troy) Eric Bana, (Matrix) Weaving, INXS, Midnight Oil, etc...

Sad for Mel though...
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2010, 08:14:09 PM »

Oksana is trying to get sole custody of their child saying Mel Gibson is a physical abuser.

Mel is currently going through a divorce yet his soon to be ex is helping Mel by writing a statement saying Mel never hit her or their 7 children during 28 years of marriage. Mel got a lot of money but too bad he doesn't have the smarts to find a woman that will bring out the best in him instead of the worst.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1294957/Oksana-Grigorieva-claims-Mel-Gibson-bruised-baby.html
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline kievstar

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2010, 05:37:18 AM »
A forensic expert reviewed the tapes and found they have been edited.  So they will not be able to be used in court.  My understanding is words and sentences from both parties were edited.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2010, 06:21:54 AM »
A forensic expert reviewed the tapes and found they have been edited.  So they will not be able to be used in court.  My understanding is words and sentences from both parties were edited.

Hmmm, Oksana is doing whatever it takes to make money off Mel and get sole custody of the child. If true she went through great lengths to hire someone to edit the tapes(I don't think she's smart enough to do that herself) and she put the tapes out in public, Mel can sue for damamges and surely the damage to his career is in the millions. It'll be hard for Oksana to find a  boyfriend with money after this unless the guy is clueless to what goes on in the World.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Son of Clyde

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2010, 06:48:44 AM »
I had heard that Gibson was a devout Catholic, family man.
Maybe not now. The fact that he drinks and has not aged well has maybe caused his mental deterioration. I was looking at some pictures from a recent gathering of members of my graduating class of 1968. I was unable to attend and I was thinking to myself who these old people were. Then I realized that I was one of them. Getting older can create all sorts of problems. It can sort of make people feel as if they are being squeezed out of society. And Mel, being the male sex symbol of the 1980's, maybe cannot deal with middle age.

Offline kievstar

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2010, 07:28:47 AM »
Mel still said awful things but since the tape was tampered with it is not longer evidence in court.  Speculation is she said some awful things (edited) and he said some things back which were awful.  The real version probably makes both of them look bad but we will never know. 

Mel got his big break in Mad Max movie.  Once his partner got burned in the movie he went crazy.  Not sure Mel was even acting back in early 1980's.  Probably came natural for him.

Offline TheTraveler

• Married to a Disproportionately Hot Russian Wife
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2010, 07:39:56 AM »
What kind of woman tapes the father of her child on a bender and releases it to the public?

Sure, Mel sounded like a very ugly drunk, and she was as sweet and passive as could be.  But of course she was doing the taping.  That way, after she sold them to the tabloids, she would sound like an angel.  Oh, and for those portions where she was pushing his buttons, she evidently just edited those parts out.

I have a feeling that the more we learn about this woman, the more we're going to find that she's the real psycho here.

After having 7 children with his first wife, Mel should have gotten himself fixed.  Then, he wouldn't be in this predicament.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 08:04:28 AM by TheTraveler »

Offline groovlstk

« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2010, 08:44:10 AM »
I have a feeling that the more we learn about this woman, the more we're going to find that she's the real psycho here.

Now I understand. Sure, Mel loves Jesus so he must be an OK guy who simply married a conniving little whore who made him behave like a monster just so she could collect a nice settlement. Right?

Offline Boethius

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2010, 09:26:39 AM »
Grigorieva has a fairly checkered past, starting her move out of Russia in her early twenties, followed by finding a "sponsor", a Moscow violinist in his sixties with a sumptuous apartment in London.  She then married a young Brit, obtained a British passport, dumped him for a ballet dancer, then dumped the dancer when she met Timothy Dalton, with whom she has a son.  Their break up was also acrimonious.

Mel Gibson was never married to Grigorieva, nor did he live with her.  Despite his staunch and conservative Catholicism (which is likely why he would never have a vasectomy), he was always known to have cheated on his long suffering wife.  I suspect had Grigorieva not been pregnant, his wife (from whom he was separated) would not have divorced him. 

Did he behave like a monster?  Who knows.  He certainly is no angel.  But for Grigorieva to release the tapes (which she denies) indicates she is no better than him.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2010, 09:33:22 AM »
He's got some wild passion in him and that is why he's a great director. Unfortunately it has a nasty side and the alcohol doesn't help either. I see no reason to boycott his movies.

All I can say is, Mel is one hell of a director. Because of bad press, the movie 'Apocalypto' never got the credit it very well deserved as I thought it was one of the best movies released the past few years.

I sure agree with this. I seen that movie about 5 times.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2010, 10:09:14 AM »
He's got some wild passion in him and that is why he's a great director. Unfortunately it has a nasty side and the alcohol doesn't help either. I see no reason to boycott his movies.

They didn't boycott the movie because Mel may have had a love affair with the bottle. The movie got a bad rap due in part the big hands behind the movie industry and Hollywood happen to be of religious group that were offended both by the movie' The Passion of Christ' and Mel's tirade to the cops about the 'Jews' being the cause of the world's problems today when they arrested him for drunk driving.

I'm speculating he isn't too fond of jewish folks... :-\

I sure agree with this. I seen that movie about 5 times.

That's it?!? You've only seen the scene and heard the lines 5 times?!?...

"I am Jaguar Paw, son of Flint Sky. My Father hunted this forest before me. I am a hunter. This is my forest. And my sons will hunt it with their sons after I am gone".

" Resting fathers, fly me your strength"

Awesome movie!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 10:39:29 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Ade

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2010, 02:23:06 PM »
Mel seems to be one of those religious hypocrites that give religion a bad name. A pity.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2010, 05:26:14 PM »
Now I understand. Sure, Mel loves Jesus so he must be an OK guy who simply married a conniving little whore who made him behave like a monster just so she could collect a nice settlement. Right?

Regardless if Mel has some issues, ANY man needs to worry about getting hooked up with Oksana. She wants Mel's money and they aren't even married.

Mel had 28 years with his ex with no DV. Maybe his ex was a good woman who made Mel a better man but Mel didn't know what he had in her until he lost her. Now he gets involved with the wrong woman. Most men would go crazy getting involved with the wrong women who knows how to push his buttons. Who knows what Oksana edited out of the conversations before Mel went off? Maybe she threatened he'll never see his child again? Maybe she threatened to hurt his career if he didn't pay up? Maybe she talked about how sexy she dressed and pick up a guy at a bar and screwed his brains out to provoke Mel to call her a whore?

Mel seems to be one of those religious hypocrites that give religion a bad name. A pity.

The Bible says everyone is a sinner so everyone is a hypocrite? How many people out there think Mel is the go to guy when they need a religious example on how to live life? Just think how he'd live his life if he didn't have some guidance from his faith. Don't look at guys like Mel as what kind of people religion produces. There are much better examples out there if you want to find them.

Offline brad5959

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2010, 08:56:30 PM »
1.  in a sworn deposition to the court, Mel Gibson's wife of 28 years Robin Gibson stated there was never any domestic violence against her or their children.

2.  Oksana Griegorieva's dentist has made a sworn statement that there was no evidence she had been punched when he treated her in January (no internal or external tissue damage).

3.  Mel's lawyers are going to release evidence including emails that Oksana G. attempted to extort $10 million from him in exchange for not releasing the tapes.

4.  yesterday Mel's lawyers won in court--the judge agreed that Mel is not a danger to his daughter (with Oksana) and that he still can visit her.

Mel has been a jerk but Oksana might be that and worse.

Offline Ludmila

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2010, 09:59:28 PM »
Only a naive person wearing pink eyes wouldn't be able to figure out what is going on.

The lady's morals are bottom low. Cynical beyond limitations whatsoever, with icy cold calculative mind. Pre-meditated, calculated, thought out  everything. Clearly a  disgusting person with disfigured "filling". Nazi manner of talking. Using the child as a hostage. IMHO, was PLANTED to Gibson by his former Hollywood "offenders" ( well known masters of "planting a woman"  to destroy an enemy).

Mel--a man driven to despair. Yes, he is drunk and driven to the edge  because of the  bitterness of realization of his gross mistake, and that he fell pray to a plot.

Mel Gibson is one of the best and greatest artists ever. Gibson characterized her aptly. I can only say :the petty gold digger,  a moth ( in my opinion, worse than Monika).

If his lawyers fail to put her back to place, the highest justice will, for sure.

Offline Ade

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2010, 01:19:31 AM »
The Bible says everyone is a sinner so everyone is a hypocrite? How many people out there think Mel is the go to guy when they need a religious example on how to live life? Just think how he'd live his life if he didn't have some guidance from his faith. Don't look at guys like Mel as what kind of people religion produces. There are much better examples out there if you want to find them.

Dude, this is a guy that pretends to be a devout catholic and yet he has behaves appallingly by most people's standards. In my reality that makes him a hypocrite. And I hardly think that religion "produced" him, but, he is a fine example of how people shouldn't take the morale standards of the faithful at face value.

The lady's morals are bottom low. Cynical beyond limitations whatsoever, with icy cold calculative mind. Pre-meditated, calculated, thought out  everything. Clearly a  disgusting person with disfigured "filling". Nazi manner of talking. Using the child as a hostage. IMHO, was PLANTED to Gibson by his former Hollywood "offenders" ( well known masters of "planting a woman"  to destroy an enemy).

Some not so slight Anti-Semitic conspiracy theory overtones there Ludmila. Like Mel, I see you have a flexible idea of how your religion guides you.  :rolleyes2:

Besides that, Mel's ex may very well be all the things you say but that in no way justifies his behaviour.

Mel Gibson is one of the best and greatest artists ever.

I think a lot of people would disagree quite strongly with that.  :D

Offline BC

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2010, 03:24:40 AM »
Maybe Mel should get together with Maxx.
 :-X

Offline facetrock

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2010, 04:17:53 AM »
Mel might be here right now reading up on the scam section. ;D Stranger things have happened.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2010, 06:12:35 AM »
Maybe Mel should get together with Maxx.
 :-X

Between Mel and Maxx, I think Mel got it worse. To some degree even minor, the damage to Mel's career is already done.

This forum can use a guy like Mel Gibson. We can help him learn to identify sincere RW and we'll only charge him half, 5 million, of what Oksana is charging.

Quote from: Seriouslyjaded
Dude, this is a guy that pretends to be a devout catholic and yet he has behaves appallingly by most people's standards.

Most people act their worst when their relationship is breaking up. Take that into account plus the fact Oksana is trying to take his child away from him forever, trying to extort money, and now destroying his career and public image.

If I took some of the worst things a person said in life and put it out in public and taken away their child, I'd expect some profanity and physical violence from them. That's in human nature. Mel is human.

If I had a daughter, I would not want her to marry a guy like Mel based on what I heard but I also understand I have not seen the big picture of Mel's whole life. In court judges take into an account a defendent's past behavior. If Mel lived a life free of DV and given generously to church and charity to feed the hungry and cure diseases, then it's possible he is being a good Christian and law abiding citizen more than 99% of the time but if he breaks a law and commit a crime such as DV, he will pay for it. As Brad mentioned, a judge ruled yesterday that Mel is not a danger to his daughter.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2010, 08:27:54 AM »

Have you every felt yourself acting? That is acting in a melodramatic fashion to make some point? Perhaps years and years ago when you were young and foolish? Stupid I know. I think that is what Mel was doing when confronting Oksana. He just decided "I'm going to act like an idiot now and blow off some steam". I mean listen to that panting. It sounds so phoney. And Oksana knows that Mel turns into a drama king when this and that is said and has the tape recorder ready for his next performance. Then during normal times he thinks and acts quite normal despite having some odd world views. 

Mel's next project should be the telling of the USS Liberty incident in 1967. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3319663041501647311#

Offline BC

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2010, 11:25:43 AM »
If a film is good folks will ignore who is behind it.

Those with half a mind will figure out for themselves what is happening. IMHO we've all Ben there one time or another.

In 6 months it will blow over.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2018, 09:47:06 PM »

I was curious about how the story ended and found out Mel and Oksana settled for 15 million dollars and because Oksana opened her mouth twice breaking their agreements, she only ended up with $250,000. Her mouth costed her $14.75 million dollars. She should've bitten her tongue.

http://www.eonline.com/news/786953/oksana-grigorieva-loses-more-than-14-million-for-speaking-out-against-mel-gibson

Offline southernX

« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2018, 10:05:36 PM »

I was curious about how the story ended and found out Mel and Oksana settled for 15 million dollars and because Oksana opened her mouth twice breaking their agreements, she only ended up with $250,000. Her mouth costed her $14.75 million dollars. She should've bitten her tongue.

http://www.eonline.com/news/786953/oksana-grigorieva-loses-more-than-14-million-for-speaking-out-against-mel-gibson

you are talking about a woman here staying silent for ages ??  lol , not going to happen ime
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Offline msmob

« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2018, 10:51:42 AM »
I'd forgotten about this case - but it seems 'BE-zarre' that a civil Court can suspend a 'settlement' made not to talk about a former partners violence - which he avoided jail time for.

In retrospect if she'd divorced him in (say) the UK - he'd probably have been lucky to keep 40 percent and had to move out of the family home.

There's no mention of the child maintenance .. but then the article IS from a sensationalist scandal rag ...

Offline jone

« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2018, 10:55:15 AM »
Gibson pays substantial child support off his estimated $425 Million fortune.  Oksana has also been to court, repeatedly, and now gets about $100,000 a month to keep her in a better lifestyle, but of course, not the one she wants.

Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline msmob

« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2018, 11:02:47 AM »
Gibson pays substantial child support off his estimated $425 Million fortune.  Oksana has also been to court, repeatedly, and now gets about $100,000 a month to keep her in a better lifestyle, but of course, not the one she wants.

Hmm thanks, Jone

I believe the clue in the word child (support maintenance ) is supposed to be what the money is used for.

If Mama is spending it on herself - then Mr Gibson should seek a reduction - or ensure the Court's permission that a substantial portion goes into a trust  fund for the child .

In the meantime, Mr G doesn't appear to be covering himself in any glory - any more than his ( possibly ) avaricious ex-partner and Ma of his child

Offline Boethius

« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2018, 11:12:55 AM »
I'd forgotten about this case - but it seems 'BE-zarre' that a civil Court can suspend a 'settlement' made not to talk about a former partners violence - which he avoided jail time for.

It was proven that she had doctored some tapes (though what he did say was racist, and he did threaten to beat her) and that her "bruises" were faked.

The settlement had a provision that reduced the payment, and the court just enforced that.

In retrospect if she'd divorced him in (say) the UK - he'd probably have been lucky to keep 40 percent and had to move out of the family home.

They were never legally married. 

If Mama is spending it on herself - then Mr Gibson should seek a reduction - or ensure the Court's permission that a substantial portion goes into a trust  fund for the child .

Courts here don't look at it like that.  She can spend it on whatever she wants for herself and the child - the money is hers, to use as she sees fit.  However, it was reported Gibson was paying her just under $30,000 a month, not the $100,000 she was asking for.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 11:19:52 AM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline BillyB

« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2018, 11:21:17 AM »
It was proven that she had doctored tapes and that her "bruises" were faked.

They were never legally married. 

True. I think Mel just paid her to prevent further damage to his career. Bad publicity hurts even if it's not all true. Oksana broke the terms of the agreement and it cost her millions.

Offline msmob

« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2018, 12:48:29 PM »
Thanks to both BillyB and Boethius for 'putting me straight'

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1867
Total: 1878

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM