It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Что это, последний Trend? Или просто временные неудачи?  (Read 7015 times)

Offline Dar

• Hello...
Hi there! или Привет!

Довольно странно, что в этой секции никто не пишет... неужели никто не говорит по-русски????

У меня небольшой вопросик ко всем посетителям RWD. Может кто-то поделится опытом даже?
Я вышла замуж пол года назад и очень счастлива в браке. Скоро переезжаю в США к мужу. Конечно, всё прийдётся начинать сначала - учёба, работа и т.д. Муж переехал в Штаты несколько месяцев тому назад из  Британии ( UK ), так что для него тоже всё как бы сначала. Мы будем жить в Chicago.
Нам бы очень хотелось общаться с другими "интернациональными парами" on-line или лично, лично даже лучше. Увы, несколько попыток познакомиться с другими парами через RWD не принесли никаких плодов. Пробовал муж, пробовала я - no luck...
And here is the question for everyone: why? Why every time we tried to communicate we get no response from these couples? May be they came through bad experience with socializing in past? Or they just don't interested to talk/meet with other couple?

If you've got what to tell about that, you'r welcome!
Thanks a lot in advance.

Offline DKMM

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Its not strange, its just very hard to type in Cryllic.  Back when I had a lot of time I actually carried on emails with Russian girls all in Russian but it was too difficult to keep up. 

As to your little question:
It is an interesting situation you have there, you both get to start over in a new place.  My experience with people in Chicago is the same.  I guess because its such a pain to get anywhere to cover distances to meet you.  Also, Americans like to create their own space and do their own things in their home and settle into a routine of not going out much.  I think part of that stems from we have nice big homes with spaces in between, where compared to Europe - especially Russia - people don't really have a nice home that they don't want to leave.

Sorry I didn't answer in Russian but it would have taken me a very long time.  ;)

Offline vlxv

Ну может быть успех скрывается на другом форуме-- например, http://russianchicago.com/
Извините, что не могу предложить больше. Удачи!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541019
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2212
Total: 2222

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancй - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 06:44:55 AM

Re: Arctic Blast hit hard in most areas of USA by 2tallbill
Today at 06:36:29 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancй - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancй - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancй - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancй - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM