It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Best Dating Sites Today for Friend of Friend  (Read 16800 times)

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Best Dating Sites Today for Friend of Friend
« on: April 07, 2019, 06:57:59 AM »
A friend of one of my best Tampa friends is interested in FSUW.  He plans to take his first trip this summer.

He is a levelheaded, successful businessman and willing to marry the right woman, with or without children.  He is in his early 60s and prefers a woman in her early 40s.   He has been looking at women listed with a PPL site, and has not yet paid for anything nor contacted any woman. He is a WNVN.   :D

So we talked about the pros and cons of dating FSUW, and the process of finding a good one.  Of course I recommended RWD.  It took a long time just to cover simple matters, and we did not discuss issues such as WOVO vs. WMVM. 

I advised him to avoid the PPL sites.  Yes, the "flesh" photos had caught his eye, and I told him sophisticated FSUW do not show such photos on the Internet.   When starting in 2002, I met many fine, serious  women through Elena's Models.  I suggested he study it, and I would confirm if it is still reputable.    Is it?  If not, what are the  reputable dating sites today?

He may want to consider free sites.   I met my wife at FreePersonals; however, I had FSUW dating experience and I believe he needs the same before searching women listed with them. 

The man is serious, and I would like to point him in the right direction.  I appreciate any advice.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
Re: Best Dating Sites Today for Friend of Friend
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2019, 07:37:12 AM »
Gator Hi
I would propose him to call me on skype. And gonna to drop you a PMI will aim probably Dnipro in the next months for dental work.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2019, 07:40:52 AM »
 I assume the friend is NOT living in a basement and has more than enough jingle in his pockets for such adventures.
He might want to consider a Dream Connections tour. It would give him some on the ground experience in Ukraine. Mark also has many informational and coaching videos on his website.
http://www.dreamconnections.com/

Warning: Mark Davis is a super salesman. ;D
Yes I am aware this is not the cheapest option, but does a guy in 60s want to spend a decade on wovo and maybe never find Miss Right?
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline Davo

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2019, 08:22:39 AM »
I used two....both as good as each other.

*fdating.... free

*dmnotify.... monthly subscription (like local dating sites)

I met the woman I’ve just spent 2 weeks with on fdating (not one red flag or inconsistently in her personality)

There are a lot of wonderful 40+ year old women on there, so If I was him, I’d start his search there.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 08:26:36 AM by Davo »

Offline msmob

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2019, 08:25:23 AM »
I'm sure BillyB will soon pop up and recommend mamba.ru and tell us it is the most popular dating site - when it is 220th place re Website traffic in russia and nearly 3000th in the world ;)

Seriously, I'm staying out of THIS one as my experience is over half a decade old.. 

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2019, 08:25:59 AM »
tell your friend this:

1. go on travelocity buy a ticket to kyiv
2. go on airbnb and rent an apartment in kyiv
3. learn a little russian

that's all you need
seriously

when I was 40 yr old I could go to Shevchneko Park next to the University
and "get picked up" by a 19 yr old college student within an hour
that's right, THEY APPROACHED ME!!!!
all I did was leave a trail of bread crumbs for them to follow

all of you guys going to agencies
are like mice looking at the cheese on the mouse trap
mmm cheese... you're thinking....
however, what you don't realize
is the person who left the mouse trap is the one doing the thinking
AND NOT YOU!!!
SNAP!!!

gosh, just think maybe 2 yrs from now, most of Kyiv will be without gas
and electric power will be cutoff several times per day
the UAH will be trading at over 100 to the dollar because of the collapse of the NBU and rejection by the IMF for a bailout

the south and east parts of Kyiv will have thousands of cold, dark apartments filled with fearful, anxious young women, thousands...

downtown will still have plenty of light however
rent a penthouse suite at the Dnpro hotel (independent power and water, banya, room service,face control, oligarch owned) your first day, find the head doorman and slip him a hundred

this’ll get ya started...
don't be a mouse with a broken neck...

« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 09:19:53 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2019, 08:37:26 AM »
I'm sure BillyB will soon pop up and recommend mamba.ru and tell us it is the most popular dating site - when it is 220th place re Website traffic in russia and nearly 3000th in the world ;)

Seriously, I'm staying out of THIS one as my experience is over half a decade old..
http://www.similarweb.com/top-websites/category/people-and-society/relationships-and-dating
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good

Offline msmob

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2019, 09:00:19 AM »
Dear Grumpy

I prefer sites that analyse web site traffic algorithms that produce more accurate and detailed results .

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/mamba.ru

Mamba 221st in Russia , 2909 in the world ..

Offline LAman

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2019, 09:24:18 AM »
tell your friend this:

that's all you need
seriously

AND NOT YOU!!!
SNAP!!!

the UAH will be trading at over 100 to the dollar because of the collapse of the NBU and rejection by the IMF for a bailout

the south and east parts of Kyiv will have thousands of cold, dark apartments filled with fearful, anxious young women, thousands...

rent a penthouse suite at the Dnpro hotel (independent power and water, banya, room service,face control, oligarch owned) your first day, find the head doorman and slip him a hundred

don't be a mouse with a broken neck...

You know, if you would only have longer arms...…..you would make out with yourself!! ))))
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2019, 09:25:18 AM »
tell your friend this:

that's all you need
seriously

AND NOT YOU!!!
SNAP!!!

Plenty of fearful, anxious young women to give a comforting shoulder to and keep warm in bed hey Krim ;D

I think your right with the dating sites Krim, even the pay monthly and free ones you've got to sive pretty hard to avoid the insincere girls and I'm not talking all out scammers here, girls with other motives/time wasters too.

Problem with your method though Krim I would be skeptical if it would work for everyone. If your say a 7-10 looks guy in relatively decent shape/athletic yeah the girls I imagine would show interest. If you're an average looking guy or less then I would wonder if it would work. If adding to that the guy is a bit out of shape etc then who knows. I'm guessing that you're a pretty decent looking guy Krim even if you don't think that yourself. It's an idea I've been toying with but being a fairly everyday looking guy I'm not sure if it would work out.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2019, 09:32:33 AM »
I assume the friend is NOT living in a basement and has more than enough jingle in his pockets for such adventures.
He might want to consider a Dream Connections tour. It would give him some on the ground experience in Ukraine. Mark also has many informational and coaching videos on his website.
http://www.dreamconnections.com/

Warning: Mark Davis is a super salesman. ;D
Yes I am aware this is not the cheapest option, but does a guy in 60s want to spend a decade on wovo and maybe never find Miss Right?

I've seen that stuff but to me it looks like a few women have been brought in as (paid) hostesses for the evening, I don't mean prostitutes either. I mean there just told all you got to do is sit down and talk to these guys in a polite, friendly manner to which they receive a payment for the night. So long as the guy feels chuffed that nice looking young women will actually give him the time of day and goes away feeling good that is all they need do. I doubt if any have any serious intention of getting with the guys, some maybe many might already be in a relationship/married. A random relationship may occur with a rich dude but I get the impression it's all a staged set up.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline LAman

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2019, 09:34:41 AM »
A friend of one of my best Tampa friends is interested in FSUW.  He plans to take his first trip this summer.

He is a levelheaded, successful businessman and willing to marry the right woman, with or without children.  He is in his early 60s and prefers a woman in her early 40s.   He has been looking at women listed with a PPL site, and has not yet paid for anything nor contacted any woman. He is a WNVN.   :D

So we talked about the pros and cons of dating FSUW, and the process of finding a good one.  Of course I recommended RWD.  It took a long time just to cover simple matters, and we did not discuss issues such as WOVO vs. WMVM. 

I advised him to avoid the PPL sites.  Yes, the "flesh" photos had caught his eye, and I told him sophisticated FSUW do not show such photos on the Internet.   When starting in 2002, I met many fine, serious  women through Elena's Models.  I suggested he study it, and I would confirm if it is still reputable.    Is it?  If not, what are the  reputable dating sites today?

He may want to consider free sites.   I met my wife at FreePersonals; however, I had FSUW dating experience and I believe he needs the same before searching women listed with them. 

The man is serious, and I would like to point him in the right direction.  I appreciate any advice.

There is no such thing as 'best dating sites'. There is only individuals who use their best discretion to be realistic in their expectations. Some have 'L' on their forehead, some are unrealistic , some sex tourists, some are lucky, some never find what they look for, who knows what the future will bring.

Nothing better than experiences. Gator, let your friend dabble in his PPL's, if not for some fantasizing, he will soon find out which direction to lead. If he has time, dabble in many sites, even free ones. I always though you get what you pay for.

Offline msmob

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2019, 09:40:56 AM »

Gator, let your friend dabble in his PPL's, if not for some fantasizing, he will soon find out which direction to lead. If he has time, dabble in many sites, even free ones. I always though you get what you pay for.

So, why didn't you buy all your UA lady fwends flowers on March 8th ? ...

Offline ML

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2019, 09:46:51 AM »
I have never done a tour, but such may actually be a good choice for some.

For instance, I had been to FSU several times for business, so didn't need to 'get my feet wet' with regard to just being in FSU.  Thus I felt confident I could just go straight to the dating websites, contact a thousand gals, whittle the list down and set up meetings.

Now, contrast that guy in his 60s who has never been to FSU or maybe not traveled much of anywhere outside USA.  And has not interacted at all with FSU folks, women or men.

I can see that a tour might be a good way to get started; although it may not be the best way to actually find a permanent gal.

So if the guy could just go on tour to learn the layout of the country and the people AND NOT HAVE HIS HEART SET on finding a gal . . . it might not be a totally wrong idea.

Otherwise the site here,  http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=14615.0  gives the best run-down on all the dating sites.  But you have to read through the entire posting to list the names and get latest scoop.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline LAman

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2019, 10:06:18 AM »

So, why didn't you buy all your UA lady fwends flowers on March 8th ? ...

They are FRIENDS.... do you get your lady friends flowers on March 8th??? If not, why would I??

Online krimster2

« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2019, 10:09:23 AM »
"Problem with your method though Krim I would be skeptical if it would work for everyone. If your say a 7-10 looks guy in relatively decent shape/athletic yeah the girls I imagine would show interest. If you're an average looking guy or less then I would wonder if it would work. If adding to that the guy is a bit out of shape etc then who knows."

no..no..
for a Russian woman
being a Westerner beats being Brad Pitt, you have way more status and you might actually be "INTERESTING"
you leverage what ever else you have
for me it was money
if you don't have any money Trench, then you better find SOMETHING that you're good at
another thing I was good at was PAINTING
took brushes/easel to the park or market, wimmin "all over me" checking out my painting and then me...
I could get laid every day in Ukraine this way even now, the hard part would be figuring out which one to choose so as not to feel remorse later..
I hate having that, "damn it I knew I shoulda picked the redhead" feeling in the mornin', it throws off the whole day

(and I'm not BSing you in the least bit)

timing is also important
spring - when the weather has the first warm weekend, the wimmin are freakin "manic" because of the change in weather
feed them deep dish sicilian pizza, some wine
hand them an alpaca blanket to cuddle up with on the couch
and 10 minutes later all their clothes are off...
it became a routine occurrence
god, I loved it, the feeling you get
when it's just staring you in the face...
and you can just look at it and marvel at its simple beauty
this is the kind of cheese this mouse prefers

« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 10:29:05 AM by krimster2 »

Offline ML

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2019, 10:29:23 AM »
I loved it, the feeling you get when it's just staring you in the face...

Man got STD in his eyes.
He was, "Looking for love in all the wrong places."

Johnny Lee     
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2019, 10:36:55 AM »
 Google Play says Mamba has 40 million registered users and 100,000 people online. If Moby couldn't get a date there with that many people online, Moby, not Mamba, is the problem.

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.mamba.client&hl=en_US

Gator, people here went over the numbers with Moby many times. He's hopeless. I'm sure your math is better. Look at Grumpy's link for the highest traffic dating sites in the world. Love.mail.ru and Mamba.ru are the only two FSU based dating sites in the top 10 ranked #4 and #9 in the world. That makes Love.mail.ru the number #1 used dating site in Russia. I used Singles.ru and found my wife on Love.mail.ru. How can that happen? That's because they are owned by Mamba which has many sister sites under various names and if you combine them all, Mamba is over twice as big than what it's own rankings are indicating. Mamba also has the #2 dating app in Russia.

Mamba is free to use and there are more benefits for a small fee. Mamba can be used in English. Mamba is geared for local, not international dating. I've dated more FSU women in America than I did overseas. Although most women are looking for local boys, there are a few women who would be interested in a long distance relationship. I found my Ukrainian wife there when she was living in Libya. Before meeting her, I used the site while in the FSU. It's easy to get dates same day when communicating with ladies. It would be a great place a guy could use as a backup plan if #1 doesn't work out. Many FSU women would be interested in dating a guy from out of town at least once in their lives.

Moby once said there are lots of prostitutes at Mamba. There are also sincere women and women or who just want to have a good time, nothing serioius. There's something for everybody there and there's everything for somebody. If a guy can't get a date there, he probably can't get a date anywhere.

I've communicated with lots of FSU women from Florida through Mamba. Almost decided to go visit one. Many of the FSU women in Florida are living there, visiting, or on a work visa helping with the tourist industry needs. Tell your friend to date locally as much as he can to get experience with FSU women but also write women overseas to increase his chances on finding the right girl.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 10:38:34 AM by BillyB »
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2019, 10:59:29 AM »
Google Play says Mamba has 40 million registered users and 100,000 people online. If Moby couldn't get a date there with that many people online, Moby, not Mamba, is the problem.

Moby knows a sight more Russian and Russians than you and goes there .. It ( mamba)  is NOT a place to recommend anymore - unless you are a sex tourist

Gator, people here went over the numbers with Moby many times.

..and the guy working in IT and comms knows a deal better than you ..

He's hopeless. I'm sure your math is better. Look at Grumpy's link for the highest traffic dating sites in the world. Love.mail.ru and Mamba.ru are the only two FSU based dating sites in the top 10 ranked #4 and #9 in the world. That makes Love.mail.ru the number #1 used dating site in Russia. I used Singles.ru and found my wife on Love.mail.ru. How can that happen? That's because they are owned by Mamba which has many sister sites under various names and if you combine them all, Mamba is over twice as big than what it's own rankings are indicating. Mamba also has the #2 dating app in Russia.

BillyB

I have corrected your ignorance, before

Mamba is part of the mail.ru group ..  and MY link  - from a firm used by advertisers  - to judge their 'success'  is the one most used .. despite some fake news from competitors

Mamba is free to use and there are more benefits for a small fee. Mamba can be used in English. Mamba is geared for local, not international dating. I've dated more FSU women in America than I did overseas. Although most women are looking for local boys, there are a few women who would be interested in a long distance relationship. I found my Ukrainian wife there when she was living in Libya. Before meeting her, I used the site while in the FSU. It's easy to get dates same day when communicating with ladies. It would be a great place a guy could use as a backup plan if #1 doesn't work out. Many FSU women would be interested in dating a guy from out of town at least once in their lives.

Once again, BillyB's 'experience' is c. a decade old and completely out of date

Moby once said there are lots of prostitutes at Mamba. There are also sincere women and women or who just want to have a good time, nothing serioius. There's something for everybody there and there's everything for somebody. If a guy can't get a date there, he probably can't get a date anywhere.

There ARE many ladies advertising their services on mamba   ( Present tense )

I've communicated with lots of FSU women from Florida through Mamba. Almost decided to go visit one. Many of the FSU women in Florida are living there, visiting, or on a work visa helping with the tourist industry needs. Tell your friend to date locally as much as he can to get experience with FSU women but also write women overseas to increase his chances on finding the right girl.

Tell your friend to ignore most ANYTHING BillyB says .. as it is mostly outdated nonsense from a guy who hasn't BEEN to Russia / Ukraine in an eon .. and is CLUELESS about the dating scene there..

BillyB thinks you should call a woman on the phone - in the age of video chat ))

« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 11:01:20 AM by msmob »

Offline SteveInBoston

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2019, 11:12:47 AM »
There are a few here who have had success (in terms of finding someone to meet, not necessarily that they were "the one") with fdating.

I was successful with dmnotify - I purchased a 3 month subscription last year (Feb 2018) for around $100.  I met T there in the first week. But I was very lucky - right woman at the right time.

I have looked at Dreamconnection but after seeing some videos it looked very sketchy - women attending the socials for free food and drinks and a chance for a prize if they stay to the end.  Likely chance to meet a pro dater and get to go on a whirlwind night of shopping.

A viable option is for your friend, after connecting with a few ladies for whichever dating site, to hire an independent interpreter/guide.

Offline Grumpy

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2019, 12:13:28 PM »
I've seen that stuff but to me it looks like a few women have been brought in as (paid) hostesses for the evening, I don't mean prostitutes either. I mean there just told all you got to do is sit down and talk to these guys in a polite, friendly manner to which they receive a payment for the night. So long as the guy feels chuffed that nice looking young women will actually give him the time of day and goes away feeling good that is all they need do. I doubt if any have any serious intention of getting with the guys, some maybe many might already be in a relationship/married. A random relationship may occur with a rich dude but I get the impression it's all a staged set up.

I suspect you are confusing Dream Connections with some other tour, possibly AFA.
I should point out that some people have had success on AFA tours. I know one who has been happily married for 10+ years and still counting.
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2019, 12:16:06 PM »
"Problem with your method though Krim I would be skeptical if it would work for everyone. If your say a 7-10 looks guy in relatively decent shape/athletic yeah the girls I imagine would show interest. If you're an average looking guy or less then I would wonder if it would work. If adding to that the guy is a bit out of shape etc then who knows."

no..no..
for a Russian woman
being a Westerner beats being Brad Pitt, you have way more status and you might actually be "INTERESTING"
you leverage what ever else you have
for me it was money
if you don't have any money Trench, then you better find SOMETHING that you're good at
another thing I was good at was PAINTING
took brushes/easel to the park or market, wimmin "all over me" checking out my painting and then me...
I could get laid every day in Ukraine this way even now, the hard part would be figuring out which one to choose so as not to feel remorse later..
I hate having that, "damn it I knew I shoulda picked the redhead" feeling in the mornin', it throws off the whole day

(and I'm not BSing you in the least bit)

timing is also important
spring - when the weather has the first warm weekend, the wimmin are freakin "manic" because of the change in weather
feed them deep dish sicilian pizza, some wine
hand them an alpaca blanket to cuddle up with on the couch
and 10 minutes later all their clothes are off...
it became a routine occurrence
god, I loved it, the feeling you get
when it's just staring you in the face...
and you can just look at it and marvel at its simple beauty
this is the kind of cheese this mouse prefers

Thanks Krim :) I'm swaying more towards giving that a go for my Chicken Kiev Weekend. I have one girl currently who I think may be interested but I think I'm either going to have to do a lot of messaging/time/effort on the keyboard in to drum up some more or get a decent pro photo shoot done to put be in a better light than my amateur hour pics. So it may be worth giving your idea a shot instead, if the girl wants to meet fine I'll do a VO and call it off early if no joy with her and move onto what you suggest, it's only a weekend so won't be a big loss and weather should be nice by the time I get there. I'm no good at sketching as such but can do some perspective type drawings of buildings freehand. If I keep it to basic block type of buildings it probably won't look too bad :) Many thanks.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2019, 12:36:02 PM »
I suspect you are confusing Dream Connections with some other tour, possibly AFA.
I should point out that some people have had success on AFA tours. I know one who has been happily married for 10+ years and still counting.

Just looking at a more recent video on them, they look like they have gone towards more authentic women. The video I saw a year or so ago looked very much like a staged act for a few older guys. These vary some of the girls look model type and others more authentic but pretty enough. Some of the vids seem to show a party type situation where the girls may have turned up just for that. Not sure how on AFA these days what sort of format they use now. Some guys have met a girl at these events on various terms. I wouldn't rule them out but I'm skeptical also. Some of the girls in the Dream Connections vid also seemed quite young so if Gators friend is in his early 60s I'm not sure if he would have much joy there.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2019, 12:54:50 PM »

Did EM about three years ago, met girl who I toured around Kiev with for the week. She was at least straight up enough but wasn't the one for me it so turned out. Anyway, during my few months on the site I got a lot of girls like my photo, so many it made me feel like a film star, lol. I now know I am no film star and a lot of these likes and women messaging me was doubtless from the affiliate agencies they use. I don't know if they still use affiliate agencies, they state they dont/never had. I know they did when I did as although some of the girls do their own profile there was a lot of profiles taken down, about half of all girls I communicated with! Also the far greater number of women messaging me on their compared to F-dating or Mamba was too many for all of them to be authentic even for a pay monthly site.

I would suggest your friend tries Fdate, it's a good around default site. Mamba is different to what it was last year, it's now a pay monthly site and the age categories are a 'big' problem. If the guy is over 40 the girls can only choose increments of 10 years instead of 5 in the case of below 40 guys. So a lot of the girls will go up a decade max from their age, some only 5 years, and you are 'unable' to message these girls if you are outside the age range. You can send them a virtual gift of a picture of a flower and message that way but after the first free one you have to pay and that is going to add up and is not often successful. Basically they have screwed up a good site and I think they are going to suffer as a result of it, it's now basically a waste of time unless you're young and not too much age difference from the girls you want to meet.

Online krimster2

« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2019, 03:25:39 PM »
if you’re an average single male in a prosperous time in a prosperous society, wimmin are adversaries
an opponent in an antagonistic contest
and guess what friends, and here’s something ALL OF YOU already know
YOU are gonna be the loser in this contest!!!!

cuz in a society like this, the average “schmo” holds no value, zero...
and most of you might be considered average in some way...
you are doomed

there’s only one way for you out of this trap my friends
and that is to find the most remote part of the FSU and get on plane, taxi, yak and go there

find a place where they’ve yet to master the art of making two story buildings
with dirt roads, few electric power lines
get a fearless, trusted local guide, shower him with money and gifts
drive to the most remote parts
villages not even officially on maps
settled by Stalin transported political prisoners mixed with local eurasian genes
you’ll get the high cheek bones and the green eyes
these girls in whatever the Freakastan it is they’re from have zero value
none whatsoever except as field workers which is worth like $150 a month

they will have a mixture of clothing grandmother’s/mother’s from Soviet time funky colors and fabrics but well made, to more recent low quality Chinese imports that fall apart 6 month after you first put it on  they will have maybe 3 or 4 changes of clothing, so they wear the same things a lot, they don’t own a car, neither does anyone in their family, nor do they even know how to drive a car.
nope, but their legs and gluteus maximus will be to “die for” and they have no clue about it
and all that hard farm work pays off in the abs as well as every place else, so yummy

I had a tough time making human friends when I was a little kid, humans were mean, so I learned to study animals on my grandfather’s farm
I studied birds and squirrels and I learned to coax them into being my friends
it took many weeks and months, but purely through observation I learned
how to be perceived as non threatening (move little and slowly)
and the most important food, you have to feed them!
it’s why you will still see some lion and orca trainers handing out snacks today
I had this figured out with birds and squirrels when I was 6 yr old

what I’m about to say is amazing but listen, OK?
In Freakastan
learn how to be perceived as non threatening to the wimmin you want to befriend
that means you need to cultivate their perception of you
they way I cultivated the squirrel's perception of me
you can play the father, the teacher, just show that you are loving and kind
but you must also feed the wimmin you want to befriend (and remember man unlike squirrels does not live by bread alone)
the soul may be fed in an infinite number of ways
but among some animal species
shopping is very popular

and that’s it!

just watch what happens to these wild creatures after you feed them and ply them with alcohol...
I imagine you will be as unprepared as I was the first time I found myself in this situation
and had my first flasher*

*flasher
a woman who without having received any physical contact from you, removes all clothing from below the waist and sits across from you in the living room with her legs open and stares intently into your eyes, more common in Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan than Ukraine or Russia
if you are caught unprepared, you will be absolutely "entranced" by her, which is her intent...
just freakin wild when this happens

« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 08:59:14 PM by krimster2 »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1957
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1951
Total: 1961

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM