It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: My plans for 2018 FSU Dating  (Read 53323 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: My plans for 2018 FSU Dating
« Reply #175 on: March 26, 2018, 02:57:06 PM »
Yeah, Nazis taken as slave labourers to Germany.  :rolleyes:  :cluebat:

They are no more nor less patriotic than other Ukrainians so yet again, your research, as it is, has failed you.

Give your head a shake. I can see you’re ripe for picking without having met you. No matter what you believe, you have zero chance with the experts in that region.

Well I know that in Ukraine that euthemism has been used in the civil conflict. However I am also aware that some say W. Ukraine you get more good girls there. I know the Nazi's thing is kind if weird since Nazi Germany used them as slave labour in the war effort. Yer they seem to have less problem with Poland which us right next to them some say many in Lviv are of Polish origin.

So what is the issue with W. Ukraine then?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #176 on: March 26, 2018, 04:31:30 PM »
So what is the issue with W. Ukraine then?

Based off the way people vote, they want to be free from Russia compared to other parts of the country where many actually want to be associated with Russia. There are claims by some those living in Western Ukraine are Fascists. I don't believe that because I was there but they are less likely to get involved with outsiders and racism is higher there than in other parts of Ukraine. Even my wife says so.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #177 on: March 26, 2018, 05:15:35 PM »
...Thailand has always looked an interesting place to me but it's a journey and costs a lot more to visit. The women are darker skin and have a different outlook.

Where do you get Thais having "darker skin?"  Sure, some do - but so do certain Brits who spend time in the open air!  Most Thais that I met there (and here) are as pale-skinned as me.

On the more dubious side some are no to be trusted as they can be very after the money given the level of poverty out there worse than even the Ukraine or Russia.

"Some are not to be trusted" applies to EVERY country, regardless of wealth.  In fact, the wealthier the country, the more corruption is likely to be found amongst those with the most wealth.

I prefer Kyn'S suggestion of the Phillopines as though even greater distance and more expense the girls are so soft and submissive there :)

Have you been having one-sided conversations with your sex doll again?  "Soft and submissive" indeed!  Filipinas come in all styles, just like women from every other country.

I think though that East European girls are really still the best all round fit though.

Maybe, but not for you.

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #178 on: March 26, 2018, 05:17:57 PM »
Well I know that in Ukraine that euthemism has been used in the civil conflict.

What is this?  And what "civil conflict?"

Offline alex330

« Reply #179 on: March 26, 2018, 05:23:27 PM »
Where do you get Thais having "darker skin?"  Sure, some do - but so do certain Brits who spend time in the open air!  Most Thais that I met there (and here) are as pale-skinned as me.

Depends on their ethnicity. Most of the Thai women that date or marry foreigners are from the North, and have darker complexions. Exotic to us farang, while most Thai men prefer the more pale Chinese look.

Offline ML

« Reply #180 on: March 26, 2018, 07:41:36 PM »
euthemism   What is this? 

It is when a person shows great enthusiasm toward euthanasia, at least euphemistically speaking.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #181 on: March 27, 2018, 01:04:49 AM »

Based off the way people vote, they want to be free from Russia compared to other parts of the country where many actually want to be associated with Russia. There are claims by some those living in Western Ukraine are Fascists. I don't believe that because I was there but they are less likely to get involved with outsiders and racism is higher there than in other parts of Ukraine. Even my wife says so.

Thanks Billy :) Boe & Hammer sure made a song & dance out of that one. I wasn't that far off in some of the stuff I knew about the area. I'll check out what responses I get online first before making any solid plans.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #182 on: March 27, 2018, 02:53:49 AM »
No, we didn’t. Racism is pretty much the same across Ukraine. In any event, you are a pasty white Brit, so it won’t affect you. You just missed the point again.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #183 on: March 27, 2018, 03:21:09 AM »
No, we didn’t. Racism is pretty much the same across Ukraine. In any event, you are a pasty white Brit, so it won’t affect you. You just missed the point again.

Which is?

Offline Boethius

« Reply #184 on: March 27, 2018, 09:16:03 AM »
No, you tell me how this “research” is not “far off”.

Because they are Nazi's lol, well I know W Ukrainians are apparently more pro west/EU. I know that generally they ate more Ukrainian speaking and less Russian speaking. So they are fanatical for the Ukraine? That they would not wish to leave.

That is as far as my research on the area takes me.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #185 on: March 27, 2018, 11:44:13 AM »
No, you tell me how this “research” is not “far off”.

Well I thought it was not far off what you had in mind, but if you had something else in mind othe than W. Ukrainians seeing foreigners as outsiders & W. Ukrainians being patriotic, racist, happy where they live then please enlighten us?

Offline Boethius

« Reply #186 on: March 27, 2018, 11:58:55 AM »
I never posted Western Ukrainians are more patriotic or racist than Ukrainians elsewhere. I don’t believe that.

drsecu

« Reply #187 on: March 27, 2018, 12:48:50 PM »
Krakow, Lviv

I've heard nothing but good things about Krakow (as a place to visit/party) but wasn't able to make it (Kyiv, Lviv and Krakow) was my plan.  There is good train service and new luxury bus that makes this run also.

Lviv has more Polish influence of course, they recruit Ukrainians to work in Poland and Germany from the area.  If your a Ukrainian that can prove Polish ancestry you can go to colleges in Poland for free.  Girls I met in the area were more likely to have traveled internationally.  The further west go in Ukraine the less likely the girls are wanting to excape the place can be found, but  I would think one would have good results in Lviv still because everyone is more approachable to talk to talk to.  The cost of living was as high Kyiv and the salary is lower.  The city is very English language friendly as well.  The best coffee and food I've had in Urkaine/Russia was here, Lviv Coffee Mine, Kryyivka, and "Meat and Justice".

Offline Boethius

« Reply #188 on: March 27, 2018, 01:14:29 PM »
I have relatives living in both Kyiv and L'viv.  Costs are comparable.  Apartments are more expensive in Kyiv, as is transportation.  Clothing in stores costs less in Kyiv.  Food is comparable, with produce and dairy, for the most part, being negligibly less in L'viv, but meat costs more.

L'viv's Polish influence ended in 1945.  There were two Polish schools in L'viv during Soviet times, but they were considered foreign language schools. 

Ukrainians in Poland are, for the most part, treated very badly.  I hear that from Ukrainians who have worked there, and from Poles who have observed it.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #189 on: March 27, 2018, 01:34:14 PM »
I never posted Western Ukrainians are more patriotic or racist than Ukrainians elsewhere. I don’t believe that.

No you didn't, some other posters on here did. You apparently believe something else but seem reluctant to tell us what you believe.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #190 on: March 27, 2018, 01:38:48 PM »
I have told you.  I don't believe you will find a sincere woman in Western Ukraine.  The hows and whys, I don't really want to discuss.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #191 on: March 27, 2018, 01:58:43 PM »
I have told you.  I don't believe you will find a sincere woman in Western Ukraine.  The hows and whys, I don't really want to discuss.

Why is it some big secret that can't be discussed in open society, lol

Offline Boethius

« Reply #192 on: March 27, 2018, 02:10:17 PM »
No, I just don’t want to.  You won’t understand it anyway.  Take or leave what I’ve told you. It’s your risk, not mine.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #193 on: March 27, 2018, 02:35:14 PM »
No, I just don’t want to.  You won’t understand it anyway.  Take or leave what I’ve told you. It’s your risk, not mine.

Well, tell me this then, if I went there would I find out why?

Offline Boethius

« Reply #194 on: March 27, 2018, 02:41:30 PM »
No. You don’t know the history, the language, or the culture.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #195 on: March 27, 2018, 11:32:39 PM »
No. You don’t know the history, the language, or the culture.

Well I know some of the history, culture & language less so :D According to Hammer though it should have been so obvious to me as to otherwise be deemed as clueless for not knowing.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 08:30:09 AM by Trenchcoat »

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #196 on: March 28, 2018, 12:35:18 AM »
i thought you were going to Poland not Ukraine... make up your mind dude geez

Offline Blighty

« Reply #197 on: March 28, 2018, 02:40:59 AM »
@Trenchcoat You seem to lack an appreciation of the Polish/Ukrainian border region. You will gain further knowledge of this area by researching subjects such as Bandera and Right Sector.

The nationalistic Polish government has raised the subject of the Volhynia massacre with the Ukrainians, which is explained in the following article ... http://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-07-13/world-war-ii-isn-t-quite-over-for-poland-and-ukraine

You seem to lack direction in your search, and often wonder why you are seeking a Polish / Ukrainian partner?

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #198 on: March 28, 2018, 03:40:00 AM »
Trench suffers from the "white knight" syndrome, where he see himself as the savior that will rescue this girl from the "dirt poor conditions" and the country filled with fascism and racism and evil government, where she has no prospect of a "good" life and a future.. and what he wants in return is her ever lasting thanks and gratitude so she will never leave him.

but at the same time, he don't want to become her sole supporter and provider, that is something he expects her to do for herself, all shopping for herself with her own earned money, preferably she starts working day one she arrives in UK, so she can help with the everyday expenses also.

and all this should be done with the least amount of expenses possible, I would not be surprised if he ask's to split the bill at restaurants, as she maybe ordered something else then a simple hamburger or sallad.

why he is even considering going to Poland is beyond my understanding since he lose the only thing of value that will attract a woman in his case, his EU passport benefits.
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #199 on: March 28, 2018, 06:25:20 AM »
Delusions of grandeur come to my mind.... most of the other guys can see it plain as day.  Odds are he's gonna be at this for a real long time the way he thinks.

Every other post is about the girl leaving him after she gets to the UK.  Shows a lack of confidence and ability.

Trench you need to take a year off and figure yourself out first. Forget any trips abroad to find a women.  It's not gonna end well.
You haven't done any groundwork to build a connection with girls before you go.  You eschew Skype and messages.

You think you're just gonna hop on a plane and it's gonna be magic.  You mentioned St Petersburg at one point.  In all honesty you'd be eaten alive there or Moscow.  People will walk over you. 

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541012
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1893
Total: 1904

+-Recent Posts

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM