It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Updated journey  (Read 1334 times)

Offline cameraguymn

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Updated journey
« on: April 07, 2024, 03:17:21 PM »
I have totally ignored Ukrainian women now and just focused on Russian. Although I have to say from my experience the Ukrainian profiles on the whole are more beautiful than Russians. I spent a few months talking to Belarussian women but I realized that wasn't getting anymore. They would have to get to Russia and fly out of Russia to meet me.

Met 4 women in Thailand. One flew there to meet me. I paid for a ticket for one and met two Russian women already vacationing there. We had our fun but ultimately realized they were not wife material.

Planning to meet a Russian woman who is applying for Shengen visa in Spain if she gets it. She seems wealthy and a little snobby but she's attractive mid 30's and reasonably good English with that usual standoffish Russian attitude-not American kind of humor, can't really joke or tease her and every now and then "why do you need to ask this question". I guess I can ignore the small stuff since we have quite a bit in common.

At this point I don't mind paying for a ticket Moscow to Istanbul to meet up for a week or so but that limits me to women who live St. Petersburg or Moscow since most of the other women don't have the means to get to those cities for a flight out. Then there are of course the women who are in debt and need that dept paid off before they can leave the country.

It really seems there is only one site with legitimate active Russian profiles that reply back. What sites are you using?

Online krimster2

• He/Him
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Updated journey
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2024, 04:10:34 PM »
so in view of all the Russian problems, why decide to ignore Ukraine ?
what if the Russian woman is a Putin lover (most Russians are, even Russians livin in the USA), you OK with that? fascism doesn't bother ya? not a big deal
maybe you feel deprived that you can't go back in time and date them swell lookin aryan Nazi wenches, and this is yur substitute
Pooty Tang Uber Alles

BUT...
it's currently more dangerous for you bein a foreigner in Moscow targeted by "ulitsa hooligans" nowadays (especially after Crocus)
than being one in Lvov/Ternopil targeted by Russian/Iranian drones

if you go to Russia, you best festoon yurself with St George Ribbons, patritic pins/insignia etc (I got a whole BOX!!)
and at least one piece of Russian military clothing even a kapka will be fine
cuz in Moscva street hoodlums are even beating RUSSIANS who aren't wearing such insignia
don't believe me, ask someone there

i'm guessing you'd have no idea what to do if you were set upon by a group of drunken russian hooligans who will face NO repurcussions for beating you to a pulp
quite a number of Americans, I have personally met, one on this board
who had their asses handed to them by Russians, for the crime of "being a foreigner with a stupid face", as they call it

OTOH, you might be Mike Tyson, and you can bite their russki ooshkie off
note: Russians can beat you and NOT go to Jail, but touch a Russian, even in self-defense, and see what happens to ya in Moscva

I lived in Russia several months before I had my first fight with hooligan gopnicks, but things are MUCH worse now
« Last Edit: April 07, 2024, 07:54:54 PM by krimster2 »

Offline cameraguymn

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2024, 04:48:45 PM »
I learned my lesson. My beautiful Russian lawyer and I got into a political debate about freedom of the American/Western press and Putin and the Gaza Strip. Never talk politics just talk about beautiful beaches, art and music. She showed me staged CNN footage and some fake news which understandably makes me understand a bit why she thinks our media is a puppet of Washington. I can't live with a person who believes American is totally corrupt and that Putin is not a little crazy. I guess her family fortune owes a lot to the political machine so she can't admit to me in secret that Putin is corrupt and evil. Granted I've met a number of Russians who think Putin is a lunatic. She throws back how terrible Trump is and I honestly don't have a come back to that.

My last trip the Russian taxi added an extra zero to my tab and I argued with him then he told me "call police" - I just shut up and paid him the extra extortion cash because at this juncture you don't want to draw extra attention to yourself.

I will not be going to Russia anytime soon. The agency that helped me get the Russian visa before the war is no longer active. I was very lucky on my two trips to Russia that nothing happened. It is either meet me in Istanbul or Thailand if things progress nicely. Or even Georgia which I visited last year to meet a Russian ballerina. No sparks but had a great time together.

I'll probably see a 28 year old Russian salon owner in Turkey in June and a 35 year old Russian executive in July in Spain or Turkey later this year.

In view of me reflecting that most of the Ukrainian women I've encountered seemingly are constantly trying to scam me or get money out of me - I've decided to stop looking at Ukrainian women.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2024, 07:26:31 PM »
if yur source for meeting Ukrainian women is an agency, OF COURSE yur gonna meet scammers!!!
ergo, don't use agencies....

the problem with takin shortcuts is sometime ya end up some place ya REALLY don't wanna be
rather than responding to an agency ad to a particular individual woman
why wouldn't ya go in the other direction
and get WOMEN to respond to your profile on what I call a "honeypot" designed specifically for attracting them, think birdseed in the bird feeder for flower birds

if I were you, I'd have me a web site called www.cameraguymnstudmuffin.com in English, Russian, Ukrainian, and I'd be ALL OVER telegram and vKcontact, etc
find some common interest in your life that you could promote yurself with that will generally appeal to women
such as hobbies, work, or other interests, like art/fashion/jewelry, house construction, you name it
put flattering photos of yourself along with "virtue signaling"
this kinda web site is all ya really need for the first step

and you'd be gettin HUNDREDS of contacts instead of just one, and you'd know each contact had some level of interest, cuz THEY wrote YOU...
this is like the difference between a city kid with a bb gun he got for Christmas huntin squirrels for the first time
vrs an EXPERIENCED jägermeister with a gunny suit and a scoped winchester 300 magnum hunting antelope out to 300 meters or more

who do you think is gonna get the most game?

« Last Edit: April 07, 2024, 08:01:34 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2024, 10:11:32 PM »
I learned my lesson. My beautiful Russian lawyer and I got into a political debate about freedom of the American/Western press and Putin and the Gaza Strip. Never talk politics just talk about beautiful beaches, art and music. She showed me staged CNN footage and some fake news which understandably makes me understand a bit why she thinks our media is a puppet of Washington. I can't live with a person who believes American is totally corrupt and that Putin is not a little crazy. I guess her family fortune owes a lot to the political machine so she can't admit to me in secret that Putin is corrupt and evil. Granted I've met a number of Russians who think Putin is a lunatic. She throws back how terrible Trump is and I honestly don't have a come back to that.

My last trip the Russian taxi added an extra zero to my tab and I argued with him then he told me "call police" - I just shut up and paid him the extra extortion cash because at this juncture you don't want to draw extra attention to yourself.

I will not be going to Russia anytime soon. The agency that helped me get the Russian visa before the war is no longer active. I was very lucky on my two trips to Russia that nothing happened. It is either meet me in Istanbul or Thailand if things progress nicely. Or even Georgia which I visited last year to meet a Russian ballerina. No sparks but had a great time together.

I'll probably see a 28 year old Russian salon owner in Turkey in June and a 35 year old Russian executive in July in Spain or Turkey later this year.

In view of me reflecting that most of the Ukrainian women I've encountered seemingly are constantly trying to scam me or get money out of me - I've decided to stop looking at Ukrainian women.

The scene has changed a bit to a few years ago. The Ukraine war has turfed up a whole load of decent genuine women who ordinarily wouldn't have bothered with looking for a foreign guy had the war not occurred. Since around Summer time last year once it started to become apparent that the war wasn't going to be won soon (looking like Ukraine probably won't win it, but they don't necessarily know
that) attitudes of those UW with everyday lives out there began to change. They saw the war ongoing without end and the economy and options for local men around them not good. Few Ukrainian women want to get into relationships with guys that are soldiers and may get killed if they aren't already in a relationship with one. Then there are the guys that might get called up, then there are the guys that aren't doing well economically because of the war, then the guys that are at work all day just to make ends meet as the price of rent & food, etc goes through the roof out there due to the war, dam busting, import issues, inflation, etc.

So it's like sticking your fork in the ground CG and turfing up a whole heap of fresh new potatoes :) For these girls use Fdate, all UW have mobile phone internet there is no need for any decent girl to go to agencies these days, mostly scammer girls do that. You want a decent everyday down to earth girl who lives (lived) a normal life, went to work, talks to you on the level about everyday stuff, isn't full of sh*t, and of course is into you, regularly wants to be with you and misses you when you're away.

Personally I would not meet girls abroad, particularly flying them there or them even paying to fly there. It's fun but it's an unreal situation, you really want to get them, see them where they live, not necessarily meeting at there hond first off but at least in their city. That city might be a home from home if they are a refugee but you want them as they regularly are not in holiday mode. That will help get to a level of realism quicker with them in terms of getting on the level with them and talking about their real lives, how they are, everyday life.

Europe at the moment is full of Ukrainian girls in this refugee type of situation and I believe contrary to what has been said not all have been snapped up by local men. Many either don't get in with the country/culture they are in or they dislike each other. Many Poles and Ukrainians dislike each other but if the girl doesn't know another language or can't get a visa there such as the UK where you need to be sponsored in, then many just have to settle for what they can get. In addition most will prefer some guy who is into FSW/UW as they are open to them, know the scene, the culture and are accepting of that. Most local dudes either don't have a clue, don't want to know about that stuff, or it would be a uphill push for her to explain everything. Some local dudes aren't even that aware of the scene.

From a WM perspective there are loads of women that have come across to Europe, etc without men. There are also many inside Ukraine without men, they are at the front, due to go to the front, disfigured or crippled from the war, doing bad economically, or just too busy and no time for dating, etc.

So I would definitely consider checking out that path. Fdate I find is a kind of site where you have to just keep hammering away, a numbers game to try and find a good one who is into you. Send serious messages with no sleaze and if a women likes your profile some will respond. It's a free site paid for with ads where people do their own profile. There's no sure fire hook up with a woman like many agencies who just set up a girl for you who is only interested in your money, a good time before she gets fed up with you and moves on. That's just a service to stave off boredom, loneliness, etc. and it will go around in a continual loop, you have to put in the work trying to meet real ladies to get a real relationship.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline cameraguymn

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2024, 11:31:07 PM »
The first two years of the war I had a Ukrainian girlfriend then we broke up. And the following year I contacted a number of Ukrainian women but nearly all of them just wanted money. Now they have a legitimate reason for asking for money it seems other than the usual phone broken, mother sick, etc etc.

After over a dozen women immediately asked for money. I realized that my search for love or a long lasting relationship in Ukraine historically has been futile with only a few - very small percentage of the women I met genuine, kind and caring. Most were not genuine and only wanted money. It is a comical checklist of stories Ukrainian women have given me to try to scam money from me from $800 to make a passport so we can travel together to $500 bikinis to dinners that are 5 times more than what it should be. I've only been scammed out of a few paypal payments of $50 to $75 to a few women so I consider it really lessons learned and entertainment. But the sheer number of Ukrainian women attempting to scam or asking for money to meet me in Warsaw is just a little too ludicrous. So I do not even look at Ukrainian profiles because eventually the conversation will lead to meeting up. And none of them have the requisite $200 that'll take them to Warsaw.

I use dating sites not agencies by the way.

You would like think the war would speed up their process of opening up to love and affection or make women more determined to find love outside of Ukraine but but it seems it only brought out the most basic of instincts. This is a new type of business now of easy money from hopeful suckers who will send money to their dream girls who will take that money and meet them in Warsaw or Istanbul. They don't even have to have sex and they don't even need to meet those lonely dreamers/suckers. They just need money for a bus ticket and food to meet them in Warsaw with the promise of a loving encounter or sexual escapade. I'm sure these women ask 100 men and if just 25 men send them money they are good.

I've met a number of Ukrainian women in Europe too. They often feel entitled to benefits and money from the host country and complain about the accommodations the host country has provided. I still have a dozen of friends in Ukraine but the Ukrainian women on dating sites...nope nope nope, never again.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2024, 12:34:18 AM »
The first two years of the war I had a Ukrainian girlfriend then we broke up. And the following year I contacted a number of Ukrainian women but nearly all of them just wanted money. Now they have a legitimate reason for asking for money it seems other than the usual phone broken, mother sick, etc etc.

After over a dozen women immediately asked for money. I realized that my search for love or a long lasting relationship in Ukraine historically has been futile with only a few - very small percentage of the women I met genuine, kind and caring. Most were not genuine and only wanted money. It is a comical checklist of stories Ukrainian women have given me to try to scam money from me from $800 to make a passport so we can travel together to $500 bikinis to dinners that are 5 times more than what it should be. I've only been scammed out of a few paypal payments of $50 to $75 to a few women so I consider it really lessons learned and entertainment. But the sheer number of Ukrainian women attempting to scam or asking for money to meet me in Warsaw is just a little too ludicrous. So I do not even look at Ukrainian profiles because eventually the conversation will lead to meeting up. And none of them have the requisite $200 that'll take them to Warsaw.

I use dating sites not agencies by the way.

You would like think the war would speed up their process of opening up to love and affection or make women more determined to find love outside of Ukraine but but it seems it only brought out the most basic of instincts. This is a new type of business now of easy money from hopeful suckers who will send money to their dream girls who will take that money and meet them in Warsaw or Istanbul. They don't even have to have sex and they don't even need to meet those lonely dreamers/suckers. They just need money for a bus ticket and food to meet them in Warsaw with the promise of a loving encounter or sexual escapade. I'm sure these women ask 100 men and if just 25 men send them money they are good.

I've met a number of Ukrainian women in Europe too. They often feel entitled to benefits and money from the host country and complain about the accommodations the host country has provided. I still have a dozen of friends in Ukraine but the Ukrainian women on dating sites...nope nope nope, never again.

They have to live of something CG, most left their jobs behind when they left Ukraine. Many struggle to get work in the host country or are badly used by Employers who don't pay them as they should. Stories of such are common. A lot are in & out of work regularly as they are used to fill in for short periods. It's not often an easy life being a genuine refugee from a war.

I don't know why you are bringing up such women, possibly you are going for the real pretty girl supermodel type of pics. Girls out there vary, go for the genuine girls so long as you are into them, focus on them even if they aren't supermodels. Better to have an everyday looking girl that you are into and she into you who is genuine than some supermodel girl who isn't into you, doesn't rate you, doesn't care about you and isn't genuine. A real relationship is a girl who is willing to stick with you no matter what, not one who sticks with you because you pass her money.

A lot of advice online is about how to be a better man for a woman, I would say that is ok but don't be afraid to throw in something that the woman wing like so much to see if she sticks around or walks. Better to find out early if a girl will walk who says she is into you because of it, if she walks she was never really into you.

Anyhow, yeah girls can vary, my girl has some friends that I wouldn't likely want to date, I don't know why she has them as friends possibly entertainment value. One way or another they are the sort of girls I would question whether their character is all that great. Then again a lot of people are not so perfect but there is a line I think between not perfect and a shitty person.

A lot of it comes down to the sifting and sorting process. I don't believe in getting too intricate with setting up processes to do such as people on here that have done so probably myself in the early days can shoot themselves in the foot doing so. Instead just message and/or video chat with the girl and get an impression of how she is as quickly as possible. Most girls that aren't good let slip before too long often without realising. Just be attuned to what they are saying, if something doesn't add up or sounds a bit strange then think it over.

I've messaged many girls off Fdate in the past, find weren't quite my cup of tea but I could probably put good money on them being genuine. One for example before the war started in Ukraine banged on about the Kievan Rus, and all the history stuff, how Ukraine is the real home of the Russian, etc, etc. She was ok looking but despite wearing a dress in her profile pics told me that was for thd shoot and she hardly/never really wears dresses but jeans, etc  >:( not really up my street, but she was down to earth and genuine and if visited and there was chemistry there would make a sound choice I am sure.

I agree with Bill when he says, 'good girls ask for nothing', at least not at the beginning and only after in terms of basic travel expense to meet you if she is not well off.

It's understandable if a girl doesn't have the money to go into Poland though I think that was just for a tourist visa and not so refugee. I personally would travel to just inside the Ukrainian border to meet her to avoid that. If she is still willing to meet she is good, if not then likely not so. It's better to be happy a girl is decent than have worries about her. The risk is pretty low if not in a city being shelled and you have to take some risk in life sometimes. That of meet a refugee girl already in the EU, there must be loads in Poland, etc Seek out the genuine ones and avoid the rest.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2024, 02:19:44 AM »
A while ago I was watching this Ukrainian guy on You Tube, he was middle aged, balding a little I think. He was describing who you should date Ukraine women and probably any FSW. He said the first date should just be a walk around a park, possibly a stop but a refreshment kiosk to buy a drink but that's about it.

After having dated a few FSW with varying experiences and outcomes I think he is probably right. He seems the type of down to earth guy who knew and had done the dating world from a grounded perspective.

Such a date means that the girl is not there for entertainment, dining, etc but to see you. If she's not interested in you yourself then she won't agree to the date and you get that upfront without wasting time. If she finds you attractive, interested in you then she will turn up, won't mind the venue and won't suggest going anywhere else instead.

There's other dating ways depending on what you want but I think that method is  probably best for a sound date who wants to genuinely see if there is anything there with you. A first date at a restaurant is fun as a way to get a girl to part em quick and get a bit of excitement out of it but it's not as good a technique for sourcing a genuine girl.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2024, 06:29:53 AM »
agency, or tik tok, it doesn't really matter

these platforms are devaluing YOU
cuz you're just another "fish" nibbling the bait like ALL the rest of 'em
and fish are just a commodity
why expect success from this "system"

leave the crowd behind
and hunt solo

but it means you gotta put "more skin in the game" then just using a dating site
you gotta replace that with YOUR OWN web site designed SOLELY for YOUR SUCCESS
while spending time each day on Russian web sites promoting your web site
to build the traffic (or hire russians/Ukrainians to do it)

YOU market YOU

ask yourself, does success come from followin the crowd
or does it come from an individual capable of  good planning and hard work

if it were me out there, I'd ONLY hunt solo after doin ALL my planning and ground work settin up "my honeypot"
and whatever interests my web site had, I'd find the appropriate "channel" to post in with my links on VKontact, etc
then I take the output of the honeypot, get my gold pan and pick out the nuggets

BTW, these money problems AREN'T NEW
I used to have debates with people 10+ yrs ago about how to deal with this
yur at least past the stage of "getting ambushed" by this

this is all part of the game
and EVERY game has winners and losers

the smart players are ALWAYS the ones who can "game the game" into a winning strategy
as you might guess, I freakin love the movie "Moneyball"
« Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 10:56:26 AM by krimster2 »

Offline cameraguymn

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2024, 01:45:37 PM »
My family would kill me if they found out I went to Ukraine during this time. I actually think there was a time maybe a year ago that I might have gone to Lvyv but not now. I already went to Russia twice and had to hear it for a month. At some point you have to draw the line. It is safer to meet someone in Turkey because flights are only $400 Moscow to Istanbul sometimes.

I think I'll start a podcast "My quest for the perfect Slavic princess"

Funny thing is that since I posted here I messaged a Ukrainian woman and she responded with quite an interesting story. I am skeptical until proven otherwise with women from Ukraine.

For some reason FDATE gets me a return of 3% on my inquiries to women. Maybe most of the profiles are fake but other sites I get a much better ratio of return messages.

They have to live of something CG, most left their jobs behind when they left Ukraine. Many struggle to get work in the host country or are badly used by Employers who don't pay them as they should. Stories of such are common. A lot are in & out of work regularly as they are used to fill in for short periods. It's not often an easy life being a genuine refugee from a war.

I don't know why you are bringing up such women, possibly you are going for the real pretty girl supermodel type of pics. Girls out there vary, go for the genuine girls so long as you are into them, focus on them even if they aren't supermodels. Better to have an everyday looking girl that you are into and she into you who is genuine than some supermodel girl who isn't into you, doesn't rate you, doesn't care about you and isn't genuine. A real relationship is a girl who is willing to stick with you no matter what, not one who sticks with you because you pass her money.

A lot of advice online is about how to be a better man for a woman, I would say that is ok but don't be afraid to throw in something that the woman wing like so much to see if she sticks around or walks. Better to find out early if a girl will walk who says she is into you because of it, if she walks she was never really into you.

Anyhow, yeah girls can vary, my girl has some friends that I wouldn't likely want to date, I don't know why she has them as friends possibly entertainment value. One way or another they are the sort of girls I would question whether their character is all that great. Then again a lot of people are not so perfect but there is a line I think between not perfect and a shitty person.

A lot of it comes down to the sifting and sorting process. I don't believe in getting too intricate with setting up processes to do such as people on here that have done so probably myself in the early days can shoot themselves in the foot doing so. Instead just message and/or video chat with the girl and get an impression of how she is as quickly as possible. Most girls that aren't good let slip before too long often without realising. Just be attuned to what they are saying, if something doesn't add up or sounds a bit strange then think it over.

I've messaged many girls off Fdate in the past, find weren't quite my cup of tea but I could probably put good money on them being genuine. One for example before the war started in Ukraine banged on about the Kievan Rus, and all the history stuff, how Ukraine is the real home of the Russian, etc, etc. She was ok looking but despite wearing a dress in her profile pics told me that was for thd shoot and she hardly/never really wears dresses but jeans, etc  >:( not really up my street, but she was down to earth and genuine and if visited and there was chemistry there would make a sound choice I am sure.

I agree with Bill when he says, 'good girls ask for nothing', at least not at the beginning and only after in terms of basic travel expense to meet you if she is not well off.

It's understandable if a girl doesn't have the money to go into Poland though I think that was just for a tourist visa and not so refugee. I personally would travel to just inside the Ukrainian border to meet her to avoid that. If she is still willing to meet she is good, if not then likely not so. It's better to be happy a girl is decent than have worries about her. The risk is pretty low if not in a city being shelled and you have to take some risk in life sometimes. That of meet a refugee girl already in the EU, there must be loads in Poland, etc Seek out the genuine ones and avoid the rest.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2024, 05:20:58 PM »
it takes such a long time for a russian drone to cross ukraine to hit Lvov that once the alert was given you'd have plenty of time to ramble down to a shelter
All ya need to do is setup yur phone to use the air alert system (tak! there's an APP for that), which anybody there can show ya and make sure yur stayin some place with a shelter close by

so the danger is more 'perceived' than actual
unlike Ukrainians, you don't hafta worry if yur home or business will be destoyed while yur in das bunker waitin for the all-clear

if little ukrainian kids can thumb their noses at Putin's Drones EVERY DAY for over 2 years...
then why can't a big strong American man do it for a few weeks?

Putin has handed ALL YOU GUYS a once in a lifetime GOLDEN opportunity in Ukraine (and you guys aren't even able to understand this, let alone take advantage of it)
instead ya'll are worried about what 'yo mama thinks?
Borgoi Moy pravda?

sigh...

« Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 05:38:09 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2024, 08:36:14 PM »
it takes such a long time for a russian drone to cross ukraine to hit Lvov that once the alert was given you'd have plenty of time to ramble down to a shelter
All ya need to do is setup yur phone to use the air alert system (tak! there's an APP for that), which anybody there can show ya and make sure yur stayin some place with a shelter close by

so the danger is more 'perceived' than actual
unlike Ukrainians, you don't hafta worry if yur home or business will be destoyed while yur in das bunker waitin for the all-clear

if little ukrainian kids can thumb their noses at Putin's Drones EVERY DAY for over 2 years...
then why can't a big strong American man do it for a few weeks?

Putin has handed ALL YOU GUYS a once in a lifetime GOLDEN opportunity in Ukraine (and you guys aren't even able to understand this, let alone take advantage of it)
instead ya'll are worried about what 'yo mama thinks?
Borgoi Moy pravda?

sigh...

Exactly!!! That's what I've been telling them. I'm sorted as it stands at the moment so I don't need to go, but I decided last year that this year if I was not sorted for a girl I would go over there and meet a Ukrainian girl, just go to Ukraine and call them up. Walk around, speak English most Ukrainians know English now. They will see that you are a native, a native English guy who is well off, you'll be like you've descended from the heavens CG, the women there will all see you as a good prospect. You've just got to decide on a good genuine one who isn't going to turn on you when 'things are different'. They are apparently letting foreigners across the border again I've seen it on in You Tube one of those girls who tells you all about Ukraine. Like Krim says (so long as you are not near a city that is shelled from the front line) your odds of being hit are very slim indeed. Nothing is risk free in life, driving along a motorway is not risk free and the odds are probably similar to that of suffering a bad accident.

Offline cameraguymn

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2024, 09:06:57 PM »
but the truly ironic thing is that all the truly hot Ukrainian women live in Donetsk. :wallbash: please see the obvious sarcasm in that statement

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2024, 09:16:01 PM »
most of those Donetsk/Lugansk profiles aren't real
stop lookin at bikini model photos and fantasizing
you bein played holmes

that's yet another reason NOT to use this 'system' and use yur own instead

I can lead ya to the water, my lad
but you gotta bend down yurself and take a sip

Offline cameraguymn

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2024, 09:26:34 PM »
yes Donestsk and Lugansk locations are a fake blackhole.

I don't want to date marry a Ukrainian to get her out a desperate situation only after 3 years and a kid for her to wake up from her slumber and flee to Florida or New York where all the thousands of Russian speaking immigrants are. Child support and spousal support will kill you. I don't want to be like those miserable old blokes going to Pattaya and hanging out with 18 year old Thai girls at the bar. I want to grow old with my middle aged hottie and our middle school age kids.

What does that say about a person to go to Ukraine to take advantage of hot beautiful women like that? :)

I want the real thing.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2024, 09:27:45 PM »
My family would kill me if they found out I went to Ukraine during this time. I actually think there was a time maybe a year ago that I might have gone to Lvyv but not now. I already went to Russia twice and had to hear it for a month. At some point you have to draw the line. It is safer to meet someone in Turkey because flights are only $400 Moscow to Istanbul sometimes.

I think I'll start a podcast "My quest for the perfect Slavic princess"

Funny thing is that since I posted here I messaged a Ukrainian woman and she responded with quite an interesting story. I am skeptical until proven otherwise with women from Ukraine.

For some reason FDATE gets me a return of 3% on my inquiries to women. Maybe most of the profiles are fake but other sites I get a much better ratio of return messages.

Mine too but just don't tell them, you're a grown adult now and it's not like you should feel compelled inform your parents/family of your actions like how you might have felt as a kid if what you are doing blow by blow. What happens when parents pass on, siblings get a life with other people and you are alone, are they going to be knocking on your door then?

Bringing girls in by plane to Istanbul is not a good idea, $400 is not a lot to you necessarily but is a lot to a lot of these women, moreso with present circumstances. They will see it as a free holiday and jump at the chance just on that basis, the are then in holiday mode. It's kind of like you're being a playboy inviting hot women to your fancy pad somewhere exotic away from the cold, dirt and grime of their city & lifestyle in Russia. They are just there for entertainment purpose because it's the frame it's all set in.

Fdate, if you want to get good response rate on Fdate you NEED to have good profile photos. As a camera guy you should have a fair idea about that. If needs be though go get those that specialize in dating photos to go do it, here in the UK, 'Hey Saturday' run such a service, if may be worth checking them out. I ran my photos through 'Photofeeler' an online website that uses people voting on your photo then adjusts using an algorithm to make sure silly responses aren't skewing the result. That will show you what your best photos are, use them.

That should get you a higher response rate. On Fdate the prettiest girls are always inundated with guys messaging them, unless they rate you by photo etc they are unlikely to reply. That's no bother but don't waste time chasing them, if they aren't into you then it will be a wasted effort and not replying in a timely manner means they aren't into you.

Always write non sexual messages on Fdate, it's find to add a little bit in later if you think the girl will likely be ok with it but keep it toned down and not too much of it. Girls there will see you as a sleaze and non serious if your messages, particularly the first one(s) are full of sexual stuff and sexual requests. Just try and find a girl who is open to messaging back & forth with you regularly. A lot of girls get sick and tired of guys sending messages asking for sexual requests there of almost sorts. Don't be obd of those guys, if you aren't it means they are far more likely to respond to you and blow off those other guys. So aside from the real pretty girls your competition is not that great as some might think on Fdate, a lot of guts apparently can't contain themselves for one moment and slip up on the sex talk front. There are some girls that fall in the pretty enough category in there I think without being real pretty, they are the ones to go for or even everyday looking girls who you think you could get in with. A good relationship I think comprises of a good companionship, looks are nice but someone you gel with I think is better than a pretty girl that you don't.

Agency's will give you a sure fire hit more often because you are paying them too. None of that stuff is any good, there are the odd guy that comes good every so often but it's too infrequent to bother with them on that basis.

Fdate isn't an instant success situation, not usually, it takes a lot of time on there writing messages and just banging away. I wouldn't pin hopes on it but just see it kind of like a job, you are doing the daily task without considering that you will get promotion, it comes whenever it comes, until it does it's do the work and don't be concerned about the reward.

Krim' idea on promoting yourself has merit but it's a time & effort and possibly money intensive thing. It will take a lot of time and effort input to boost yourself up the rankings to where you will be noticed and gain people's attention. A lot of people that do Only Fans, TikTok, etc and are successful say that it's like a full time job in itself. They have quit their job, fired or were unemployed to do it. You have to be pushing it all the time, breaks here & there for an hour or so are fine but it's a kind of daily task sort of thing.

Bald & Bankrupt didn't just jump up of his couch to do his vids, he's an ex Army Officer so has a lot of money behind him. He's girl Alina is hot and apparently there is chemistry there, so he has been richly rewarded for his efforts. I wouldn't mind doing something like Krim suggest, in fact I floated something out there, it got a viewing or like it two so it's probably got legs but I never had the time to really decide to it.

It's not a bad idea, website/social media, then a bit of You Tube to add a bit of self celebrity to it, helps raise your status over time. All of a sudden you are recognisable and a "personality". That will probably help more than anything but if course needs pushing your You Tube channel as well and again more time & effort. I get the impression that you can, if all goes well get back what you put in but it's just having the time and making the effort to do it I think.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2024, 09:43:27 PM »
yes Donestsk and Lugansk locations are a fake blackhole.

I don't want to date marry a Ukrainian to get her out a desperate situation only after 3 years and a kid for her to wake up from her slumber and flee to Florida or New York where all the thousands of Russian speaking immigrants are. Child support and spousal support will kill you. I don't want to be like those miserable old blokes going to Pattaya and hanging out with 18 year old Thai girls at the bar. I want to grow old with my middle aged hottie and our middle school age kids.

What does that say about a person to go to Ukraine to take advantage of hot beautiful women like that? :)

I want the real thing.

My answer was to keep a Ukrainian girl in Ukraine to avoid such.

However, I now think it's possible to have a Ukrainian girl in your home country and not suffer that fate. I had the same hang ups for the UK. You need A genuine girl who is into you, her being into you is vitality important otherwise yes keep her in Ukraine. By into you I mean her missing you, always wanting to be with you not just will hang out with you as and when you message.

Other than that there is the type of girl. Some girls don't want to hang out with other guys and prefer to get cosy with one, the one they choose, they I think are not a bad choice.

Then there is the girl being in a foreign country and not knowing the ins & outs of the place. Avoid exposing her to the bad elements of the society and she hopefully won't be aware, many aren't. That way she'll act much the same as she would in her home country.

Lastly Ukrainian girls have their own hang ups. She can be as concerned as you are if not more so of you buggering off and leaving her in the middle of nowhere. Not literally but emotionally speaking. Women are emotional creatures and feel like they have someone, etc. They want to rely on someone also. However if you go for an extrovert and/or real pretty girl then she might delight in seeing what else is out there. I personally would test her in the early days to see if she would walk easy to another guy or at least see that she feels attached to you. Overall though the fears of her going off aren't as much as you might think do long as you get one who is into you. With Kherson girl I didn't get that so much, she would look fondly at me should together but didn't message regularly that much. I had mixed signals and hoped for the best but she never really was stuck to me, opened up about her life much, etc if I had brought her to the UK she might have well just run off to find any other guy around lol.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2024, 07:04:30 AM »
there's a smart way to try and do what you want, and a dumb way

I'd stronly recommend not doin things the dumb way

The problem with dumb people is that they are too dumb to believe there is such a thing as being smart.
don't be one of 'em

the system you're using doesn't work very well, it's DUMB SYSTEM meant for DUMMIES

this strategy has you reachin for the low hangin fruit with the least amount of effort on your part
doin the minimum and hoping for 'a maximum outcome', does that sound SMART to you?

the more you play the game, the better you get at playin it, and the less mistakes you make
yur 'fear of failure' correlates to your own skill level in this game
so don't blame it on the women, cuz YOUR skillz are inadequate and YOU MAKE MISTAKES
you fellas all need to 'wise up'
yur biggest obstacle to success - IS ALWAYS YOU and NOT 'external things'!!!

« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 10:03:47 AM by krimster2 »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2024, 09:25:34 AM »
I learned my lesson.

I don't do political debates with FSUW about the FSU.

Even if you agree with them on 95% of an issue. They will stab you in the eye
with a fork about the part they disagree about. There is no profit, no advantage
to doing it.

Talk about future children, yes or no. Talk about the role of a husband and a wife.
Talk about things they will miss*, if they live in the USA. If they agree with you 95%
you've found gold!

*If you need to know what they will miss in the USA, start a new thread and the OMB's
will tell you.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Updated journey
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2024, 09:51:23 AM »
My answer was to keep a Ukrainian girl in Ukraine to avoid such.

Hahahahahahaha.

My answer is exactly the same except to buy a jet to fly back and forth to Ukraine. Wait a minute.............
You and I don't have a Ukrainian girl in Ukraine. How is this YOUR answer?

Your idea is terrible on many levels. 
If the girl you keep/abandon in Ukraine is young, slim and attractive, what makes you think
others wouldn't be able to find this girl? If you aren't sleeping with the girl, do you think
that others won't?

I have a nephew who is only 6-6, he is young and handsome, he lifts weights and is competing
in a half marathon next month. Hopefully nobody like him finds her when you leave her in Ukraine. 

If you find a good girl, you seduce her, romance her then win her heart. You don't leave her somewhere.

FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Updated journey
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2024, 10:05:33 AM »

I am not trying to convince you to go to Ukraine. This is your life. If you worry about your family's
opinion about going to Russia/Ukraine what's going to happen when you find Miss Hot-cameragirl-fsu
and decide it's time to marry her and live happily ever after?

FSUW don't do vague

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2024, 10:13:10 AM »
so due to your lack of political discussion with a RW early on
you later discover that she's a flaming Russian Nazi who wants to exterminate all JEWS and UKRAINIANS (not at all an uncommon Russian sentimet)
bad boy, bad boy, whatcha gonna do when eventually she comes for YOU to, cuz you ain't like the phuqued-up Russian men that she's used to, you haz different opinions from them

whenever you perform 'due diligence'
you better look into EVERY nook and cranny
especially the ones yur AFRAID to look in
or later you gonna get an unhappy surprise

Trench, here's a little analogy just for you me 'bruv
there's 'cutting with the grain'
and 'cutting against the grain'

things are much easier 'with the grain'
the wood just kinda splits for ya
you use the property of the wood itself, to help ya do what ya want with it

but you have an instinct for ALWAYS choosing to cut against the grain, me lad, instead of with it
and that's one reason why this is so HARD for you
you look at stuff, but you don't really understand what yur lookin at

to become a batter carpenter
first, learn to understand the nature of wood and then apply what you learn

« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 03:36:37 PM by krimster2 »

Offline cameraguymn

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2024, 04:12:45 PM »
Going to Ukraine to find a delicious woman of my dream is both ridiculous and romantic. I actually had one of my best friends killed in another country through a woman and her boyfriend who set him up and robbed then murdered him.

It seems I have a  connection/fetish/desire to be with a Slavic woman. Ideally it would be a nice professional Russian woman who has reasonable views on Russian politics and is open to leaving their country to either come to America or go somewhere else so we can start a business and a life together.

Since the war my dating strategy has changed a bit. I've gone to SE Asia more. If I'm going to admit I am probably living a ridiculous life as a playboy. I have 3-4 casual fwb in Vietnam and 3-5 in Thailand. I like the constant and amazing sex but I'd rather trade all those 20 year old skinny hardbodies for an average build middle aged Russian or Ukrainian one who can have interesting conversations with me on philosophy, history, culture and the arts.

Now you geniuses have me considering going to Ukraine. YOLO.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2024, 05:37:25 PM »
"is both ridiculous and romantic. "

AND THAT, is what makes it work!
cuz it's like CASABLANCA and yur nightclub owner Rick Blaine

paranoia, is something I understand QUITE WELL...
but scammers and other 'bad actors' are all workin the various agencies and dating sites, lookin for "Marks' cuz they go where the $$$ is

they're not the RANDOM WOMEN you meet in person, who have no pre-formed agenda
OTOH, agency/dating site users, have ALREADY formed their workin agenda before they even encountered yur initial response

again, back to YOU 'being smart'
and understandin the game enuff, that you learn how to GAME the GAME in yur favor
as opposed to you being a 'Mark' in somebody else's game

yur lookin for love in all the wrong places
lookin for love in too many faces

when all ya want is to find yur muse
or help yur muse to find you

redefine the problem, in order to create a better workin hypothesis for its solution
speakin of that...
I learned 'bout TRIZ in Russia, and I learned about Neuro Linguistic Programming in California
having these skills gives me 'powers'

http://www.mindtools.com/amtcc5f/triz

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuro-linguistic_programming

« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 06:06:56 PM by krimster2 »

Offline ML

Slavic gals
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2024, 07:15:17 PM »
It seems I have a  connection/fetish/desire to be with a Slavic woman.

Unlike you and many others . . . I don't see or notice anything special about Slavic women.

I knew I could/ and wanted to use my economic advantage to obtain a better looking, taller and younger gal (for sex) than I could attain in USA.

Filipina gals (I became acquainted with them when I was in USNavy) would be my first choice if there were an abundance of tall gals.  Since there is not . . . that ruled them out.

I ruled the Mongol race of Orientals out since they simply look at things much different than we do.

Most of the South American gals tend to really pork up with imense butts, so they were out.

So that leaves FSU gals . . . but has nothing to do with their Slavic looks or any supposed Slavic behavior.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541463
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 3136
Most Online Ever: 12701