It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Apartment in Kyiv  (Read 34693 times)

Offline rwd123

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
Apartment in Kyiv
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2019, 09:52:53 PM »
Pat is 100% right IMO, August is THE WORST time to visit. Summer vacation means many girls are away from home. Have fun in Odessa but most there aren't looking for a husband.

Re apartments, http://rent365.net/

I have used this agency many times, they seem to be cheaper than AirBnB. If you stay for three weeks you may be able to haggle a 10-15% discount. Just be aware that almost all the staff don't speak English and those that I met for check in/out never spoke English. They require cash payment and 500UAH security deposit which you get back when you leave.

Offline Franco Rey

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: None (yet)
Apartment in Kyiv
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2019, 11:14:18 PM »
march and summer are the best times

march, because soon as the weather changes from winter to spring there's a change in the general attitude of the people, more "upbeat"
summer, because it's summer, and summer is thong season
OMG, the girls at aquapark in thongs doing exercises...

Oh my goodness! Now you're insinuating unholy temptations to me... and I must behave myself, or my lady would be very upset, I guess  :P
It's the end of the world as we know it... so let's have fun.

Offline Franco Rey

Apartment in Kyiv
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2019, 11:16:33 PM »

Thanks for the useful links, guys... I'll make sure t have a good read of them all.  :clapping:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 11:35:56 PM by Franco Rey »

Offline Franco Rey

Apartment in Kyiv
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2019, 11:31:42 PM »

The best time to go - if you see a lady you like - is ASAP .. You are not alone in the game and if she is 'into VM' - she may be meeting other guys ...   ?!

It always puzzles me why 'VM' advocates do not 'get' this ;)

I know... But I can only go in August. On the other hand, as we speak, she seems to be very much into me, more and more... Very sweet girl, actually, so far. So, that will have to suffice. If not, the woman at the agency I mentioned said that she can get me dates with another four or five local girls in her database. She says hers is a small agency, so she personally screens all the girls, to make sure there are no scammers or prodaters. She says if I catch a scammer, then I can meet five more girls for free.  I'll try to post a link here soon, see if you guys know the agency.

But I hope my girl will remain constant, because so far she's saying and doing all the right things. If so, I'll be caught in her net  :)

After visiting in August, I can go see her two or three months later, again. That should work, I guess.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 11:43:39 PM by Franco Rey »

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
Apartment in Kyiv
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2019, 01:03:17 AM »
Hi Franco,

Now I understand you have met this lass via an agency.

I have never used one, 'going direct' ... 

These agencies have to organise meets to survive and it is not in their interest to have their ladies wait for one guy and try to control communication.(

Who on here has met and married a lady via an agency, recently ?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
Apartment in Kyiv
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2019, 01:16:06 AM »
It's Удачі in UA and Удачи - it ends in an "ee" sound .. not an 'a' ( pendant mode, sorry, Tfcrew !)

The best time to go - if you see a lady you like - is ASAP .. You are not alone in the game and if she is 'into VM' - she may be meeting other guys ...   ?!

It always puzzles me why 'VM' advocates do not 'get' this ;)
+1If you do a VO don't wait too much, msb is right.

"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
Apartment in Kyiv
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2019, 01:22:03 AM »
I know... But I can only go in August. On the other hand, as we speak, she seems to be very much into me, more and more... Very sweet girl, actually, so far. So, that will have to suffice. If not, the woman at the agency I mentioned said that she can get me dates with another four or five local girls in her database. She says hers is a small agency, so she personally screens all the girls, to make sure there are no scammers or prodaters. She says if I catch a scammer, then I can meet five more girls for free.  I'll try to post a link here soon, see if you guys know the agency.

But I hope my girl will remain constant, because so far she's saying and doing all the right things. If so, I'll be caught in her net  :)

After visiting in August, I can go see her two or three months later, again. That should work, I guess.
If you date a girl from an agency, you don't have any problem with VO or VM. She is from an agency and you are supposed to meet many from an agency.
I would recommand you to schedule at least four meetings and to see them ALL.
And after you make your own opinion.Additionnaly i bet that 1/3 of the girls will be not available when you will be in FSU.
 You could be surprised and the girl you believe being the one could not keep her rank. Believe me i have a long experience on this lol...
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline msmob

Apartment in Kyiv
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2019, 01:54:44 AM »
Re 'Pendant ' mode..

Agh

Busted by Sandro...))
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 01:59:24 AM by msmob »

Offline Franco Rey

Apartment in Kyiv
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2019, 02:05:29 AM »
Hi Franco,

Now I understand you have met this lass via an agency.

I have never used one, 'going direct' ... 

These agencies have to organise meets to survive and it is not in their interest to have their ladies wait for one guy and try to control communication.(

Who on here has met and married a lady via an agency, recently ?

Hi msmob. Nope... I met my girl through Ukraine Date. She has a verified profile in ukrainedate.com, so chances of her being a scammer/prodater are slim, I think.

I found the agency because the owner offers apartments alone, not necessarily in conjunction to meeting her girls. But when I explained to her my situation, she said, I hope all will go fine for you, but in case it doesn't, I can introduce you to some of my girls, so you don't make the trip in vain.

Offline Franco Rey

Apartment in Kyiv
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2019, 02:11:44 AM »
If you date a girl from an agency, you don't have any problem with VO or VM. She is from an agency and you are supposed to meet many from an agency.
I would recommand you to schedule at least four meetings and to see them ALL.
And after you make your own opinion.Additionnaly i bet that 1/3 of the girls will be not available when you will be in FSU.
 You could be surprised and the girl you believe being the one could not keep her rank. Believe me i have a long experience on this lol...

My girl is not in the agency. I'd meet the agency's girls only so as to not come back home empty handed. But yeah, if I had to meet other girls, then I'd try to meet as many of them as possible. I hope it won't be necessary, though. The prospect of meeting total strangers is not very appealing, at first impression, no matter how cute they may be.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 02:14:26 AM by Franco Rey »

Offline msmob

Apartment in Kyiv
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2019, 02:32:42 AM »
Thanks for explaining, you had already stated how you met the lass...my 'bad';)

We like happy endings and wish you luck.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
Apartment in Kyiv
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2019, 02:33:49 AM »
Hi msmob. Nope... I met my girl through Ukraine Date. She has a verified profile in ukrainedate.com, so chances of her being a scammer/prodater are slim, I think.

I found the agency because the owner offers apartments alone, not necessarily in conjunction to meeting her girls. But when I explained to her my situation, she said, I hope all will go fine for you, but in case it doesn't, I can introduce you to some of my girls, so you don't make the trip in vain.
May you explain us, in a very detailled manner how this site works? And what are the costs?

Offline Franco Rey

Apartment in Kyiv
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2019, 02:40:13 AM »
Thanks for explaining, you had already stated how you met the lass...my 'bad';)

We like happy endings and wish you luck.

Thank you so much for good wishes  :)

Offline Franco Rey

Apartment in Kyiv
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2019, 02:55:23 AM »
May you explain us, in a very detailled manner how this site works? And what are the costs?

Sure... I'll do from memory, as she said she won't come to the site no more, and she asked me to not come there either, as she doesn't want me to "fall prey to temptations".

They don't charge per letter, and far as I know, there's no chat app. They charge a monthly fee. About $ 50 dlls for one month, but if you pay for three or six months, the fee is significantly reduced. I paid for one month only, as I didn't know if the site would be good or not.

There are a lot of scammers, including Ukrainian girls who mysteriously have been sent on work assignments to Ghana and Nigeria... Yeah, right, I am sure they're telling the truth  :D

Most of the profiles are fake/scammers. But if you look carefully, there are genuine, sincere girls there. I would choose verified profiles only, as it means the administrators of the site have checked the girl's identity and location already. If you complain of a fake profile, they remove it right away. They did so with a couple "expat" girls who were working in Africa, apparently  ;D

But also, I detected that the local agencies (the local agencies are feeders to the system) send a lot of unsolicited copy-and-paste letters with photos of gorgeous babes, invariably sent from gmail addresses, straight to your email address. Now, how did they find my email address? I wonder if the admins of the site are in the trick, very possibly yes. But then, they have to compensate the local agencies in some way.

I think the site is good if you carefully weed out all the fakes, but this is not so difficult, as the genuine ladies advertise themselves in a very different manner. The difficult task is to find them. It needs patience  :)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
Apartment in Kyiv
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2019, 05:14:18 AM »
Sure... I'll do from memory, as she said she won't come to the site no more, and she asked me to not come there either, as she doesn't want me to "fall prey to temptations".

They don't charge per letter, and far as I know, there's no chat app. They charge a monthly fee. About $ 50 dlls for one month, but if you pay for three or six months, the fee is significantly reduced. I paid for one month only, as I didn't know if the site would be good or not.

There are a lot of scammers, including Ukrainian girls who mysteriously have been sent on work assignments to Ghana and Nigeria... Yeah, right, I am sure they're telling the truth  :D

Most of the profiles are fake/scammers. But if you look carefully, there are genuine, sincere girls there. I would choose verified profiles only, as it means the administrators of the site have checked the girl's identity and location already. If you complain of a fake profile, they remove it right away. They did so with a couple "expat" girls who were working in Africa, apparently  ;D

But also, I detected that the local agencies (the local agencies are feeders to the system) send a lot of unsolicited copy-and-paste letters with photos of gorgeous babes, invariably sent from gmail addresses, straight to your email address. Now, how did they find my email address? I wonder if the admins of the site are in the trick, very possibly yes. But then, they have to compensate the local agencies in some way.

I think the site is good if you carefully weed out all the fakes, but this is not so difficult, as the genuine ladies advertise themselves in a very different manner. The difficult task is to find them. It needs patience  :)
IMHO you are good in the process, stick on it.

Offline Franco Rey

Apartment in Kyiv
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2019, 05:17:55 AM »
IMHO you are good in the process, stick on it.

Thanks!  8)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Apartment in Kyiv
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2019, 08:17:11 AM »
 :welcome: Franco

What Agency are you going with?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

Apartment in Kyiv
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2019, 08:29:11 AM »
Do not answer that, Franco Rey,

Lest our Trench makes a move on any back up plan ..!

OK, on reflection - I'd not worry too much ;))

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Apartment in Kyiv
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2019, 08:48:17 AM »

I merely ask as some Agencies can seem decent but be otherwise. As you know I don't use Agencies and never have done and don't intend to. I know though that others here are very familiar with Agencies particularly those in Kiev and may be able to give Franco a good insight into them.

In any case I am intending to go to Kiev around May time so different time of year so my activities in no way conflict with Franco.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
Apartment in Kyiv
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2019, 08:56:11 AM »
there's absolutely NO REASON to use an agency
and a very big reason (fraud) to avoid them...

between social media and just freaking getting on a plane and going there what more do you guys need?
everything is so simple these days
and yet you're all still struggling...
the fault is not in your stars

Offline Franco Rey

Apartment in Kyiv
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2019, 09:02:04 AM »
:welcome: Franco

What Agency are you going with?

Thanks for welcome! I will have to look in my laptop, back home. Now I'm at work. But I'll get back soon with the agency's web adress

Offline Franco Rey

Apartment in Kyiv
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2019, 09:03:59 AM »

Ha ha!  :D Now I'm worried

Offline Franco Rey

Apartment in Kyiv
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2019, 09:14:39 AM »
there's absolutely NO REASON to use an agency
and a very big reason (fraud) to avoid them...

between social media and just freaking getting on a plane and going there what more do you guys need?
everything is so simple these days
and yet you're all still struggling...
the fault is not in your stars

I may not have a use for the agency. I'll ask my girl for  her opinion about where to stay. I got a feeling she'll provide valuable ideas.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Apartment in Kyiv
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2019, 09:23:26 AM »
Stay near Kreshchatyk, Kyiv's main street.  Most everything interesting in Kyiv is central unless you know the city well.  Furthermore, lots of areas now don't have lighting at night, which can be dangerous.

Finally, unless you are 16, you are probably communicating with a woman, not a girl.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Franco Rey

Apartment in Kyiv
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2019, 09:35:25 AM »
Thanks for the advice. In the nights, for sure I'll stay in the downtown area.

Mm... The politically correct people would take offence for calling a woman girl. But they take offence for about everything one says,  these days. But a wholesome girl likes it, she knows it is a term of endearment. My girl certainly likes it, I know so even though I started calling her "my girl" only a few days ago, i know that she likes it.

I've never had a woman who objected being called girl by me.TThis includes Slavic women. Where is the offence? I.dont see it anywhere  :)

I've even.called them "little girl"... and they still like it. Because they know it's an affectionate term. Tenderness, you know? The kind that happens in romantic relationships... Perfectly ok, if there's some intimacy with the... girl.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 09:45:13 AM by Franco Rey »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1948
Total: 1957

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM