It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: if a woman wants to come and meet a man?  (Read 56784 times)

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: if a woman wants to come and meet a man?
« Reply #175 on: June 22, 2016, 01:13:23 PM »
But now TM tells us that IamMaiC has never even met this gal, who is a scammer.

Three issues.

1.  Are the two women named Alina the same?   Treadmill needs to quote where IamMaiC confirmed they are.  If they are the same, the type of photos suggest Alina is not shy about publicizing sexually suggestive and revealing photos of herself,  something the average FSUW would not do.

2.   Is the AD  Alina a scammer?  Not in the typical sense of directly asking for money to pay for her grandmother's surgery nor in asking for  money to buy tickets to meet a man.   However, being paid to give men false impressions is dishonest.   Then again we know many FSUW (not most) will do the same.   

3.  Has IMC met Alina?  Call me gullible, but it seems absurd that someone would go to the trouble of fabricating a story that contains nothing sensational, a story that he continues over months, and a story that makes him appear insignificant.   What would the author gain from such a story.   The story is strange, yet believable. 

Offline alex330

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #176 on: June 22, 2016, 03:33:59 PM »
the type of photos suggest Alina is not shy about publicizing sexually suggestive and revealing photos of herself,  something the average FSUW would not do. 

Unless her promoter or the photographer thought it would make a good photoshoot or help her career. Younger FSUW will do ANYTHING for a good photo.

2.   Is the AD  Alina a scammer?  Not in the typical sense of directly asking for money to pay for her grandmother's surgery nor in asking for  money to buy tickets to meet a man.   However, being paid to give men false impressions is dishonest.   Then again we know many FSUW (not most) will do the same.   

Maybe she is not being paid? Maybe she agreed to a photoshoot and her profile has been assumed by an agency? Usually how it works. My wife's photos are still being used on dating sites. She has been married and working a corporate job for five years now. Try sending a cease and desist or DMCA notice to Ukraine.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 03:40:19 PM by alex330 »

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #177 on: June 22, 2016, 06:02:56 PM »
But now TM tells us that IamMaiC has never even met this gal, who is a scammer.

And how would he know?  So what if it's the same girl?  So what if treadmilldude has done all he said with this woman?  That doesn't prevent IamMaiC's story from also being true.

However, I'm also in the camp that wonders how serious (if at all) she is about any sort of relationship with IamMaiC, or if indeed she ever expected a relationship to be on the cards.  Considering the way they met, I doubt if (at first, at least) either of them really expected anything other than friendship to develop.

Offline JayH

« Reply #178 on: June 22, 2016, 06:25:05 PM »
And how would he know?  So what if it's the same girl?  So what if treadmilldude has done all he said with this woman?  That doesn't prevent IamMaiC's story from also being true.

On the balance of probability IamMaic's  story is going to be far more factual than what TMD has experienced--both are possible-and not mutually exclusive!

The TMD story needs a lot more examination before I would declare credible-it may well be as he has said-BUT- despite  his claims-he is a babe in the woods in understanding the agency/website/girls experience.Eg, I have written often in the past of video being use in chat- and before some of you start telling me 'it would be obvious"--it is not that clear at all.Someone is going to jump up and say" I checked by testing" etc I can assure you--that proves nothing.
Does her( her photos and videos) presence on websites make her a scammer? Maybe yes- maybe no !!
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline alex330

« Reply #179 on: June 22, 2016, 07:09:17 PM »
However, I'm also in the camp that wonders how serious (if at all) she is about any sort of relationship with IamMaiC, or if indeed she ever expected a relationship to be on the cards.  Considering the way they met, I doubt if (at first, at least) either of them really expected anything other than friendship to develop.

That's what it is sounding like at this point. He should have made his move last trip. He is now in the friend zone.

Offline IamMaiC

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #180 on: June 23, 2016, 01:57:59 PM »

That's what it is sounding like at this point. He should have made his move last trip. He is now in the friend zone.

when I meet her,  I did not think she would fall in love with me.  she also has been hurt by many men in her country.  what she has told me.  I am not here to make you believe me.   to let TMD know,  according to her she has not been looking on the different websites.   I don't know much about the websites,  but she told me that her profiles were made.  pictures were made.  she was on for a while.  I can't say how long.  she said the best of men did not come to the sites.   most talk about sex she said.   what they want her to do and what they want done to them.  I am an old man.  if this beautiful woman wanted a man,  I don't think she would have a problem.  but she wants a good man she told me.    she also told me,  it's not easy for her to fall in love.  when I visited with her.  I respected our time together.   am I supposed to jump her bones and ruin everything for a few moments of pleasure?   and the worst thing to come of this,  is being her friend?   then I accept that.   

I was lucky,  yes.   I did not have to deal with any websites.  any "scammers"    pay websites in the states also.  how does a person know,  who is a scammer or who is serious?  and I have heard some people have met a woman on a pay by letter site.    she told me she likes me.   I still don't understand how a man as TMD gets the truth from another website....I'm talking about VK.com.    she wants to see me again.  when she comes to the states again.  as a DJ.   I will go see her.  I never knew their was a time limit to win a woman's heart. 

and to TMD,  I don't care what you believe.   and I can't make you believe.    all I have to say.   I will keep you informed.    she sent me this today,  when I emailed her.   she said she's in Odessa.  performing.   
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 02:36:28 PM by IamMaiC »

Offline LiveFromUkraine

« Reply #181 on: June 23, 2016, 02:27:00 PM »
IamMaiC, just from reading your posts, it doesn't sound like there are any sparks on her side.  If you enjoy her company as a friend, that is great.  I wouldn't wait for a romantic connection to magically appear.  You would do better to move on and find a woman that is interested in you romantically.

Are you sending this woman any money?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 02:29:41 PM by LiveFromUkraine »

Offline IamMaiC

« Reply #182 on: June 23, 2016, 02:48:10 PM »
IamMaiC, just from reading your posts, it doesn't sound like there are any sparks on her side.  If you enjoy her company as a friend, that is great.  I wouldn't wait for a romantic connection to magically appear.  You would do better to move on and find a woman that is interested in you romantically.

Are you sending this woman any money?

so your saying every woman in Ukraine is the same?  that one woman likes someone faster than another.   I should just stop talking to her because I need to find someone who will like me faster?  what is with the time limit?  am I missing something?  is it a magical thing in Ukraine?  as opposed to other places.   

and no  I am not sending Alina any money.   
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 02:50:50 PM by IamMaiC »

Offline LiveFromUkraine

« Reply #183 on: June 23, 2016, 02:50:32 PM »
so your saying every woman in Ukraine is the same?  that one woman likes someone faster than another.   I should just stop talking to her because I need to find someone who will like me faster?  what is with the time limit?  am I missing something?  is it a magical thing in Ukraine?  as opposed to other places.   

Yes, you're missing a ton.  So, you sending her money?

Offline IamMaiC

« Reply #184 on: June 23, 2016, 02:51:45 PM »

Yes, you're missing a ton.  So, you sending her money?

tell me what am I missing then?   and I answered your question about money. 

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #185 on: June 23, 2016, 02:54:04 PM »
Iam, have you dated an AW for two weeks, seeing her daily, and been rewarded with little show of physical affection?  Not even a kiss?  Did you try to initiate any physical affection?

I'm not trying to be negative, just suggesting you compare it to local women.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 03:13:59 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline LiveFromUkraine

« Reply #186 on: June 23, 2016, 02:54:27 PM »
tell me what am I missing then?   and I answered your question about money.

Ah, you edited your original post with the answer.  Good, you should not send her any money.  As for what you're missing, I would say experience with women in general.  If all you're going to do is get defensive, then I wish you luck in your pursuits.  I won't be wasting my time trying to help when I can sit back and watch.

Offline Jumper

« Reply #187 on: June 23, 2016, 04:21:55 PM »

Three issues.

1.  Are the two women named Alina the same?   Treadmill needs to quote where IamMaiC confirmed they are.  If they are the same, the type of photos suggest Alina is not shy about publicizing sexually suggestive and revealing photos of herself,  something the average FSUW would not do.

Even in the initial post, any search of Husky duo/DJ would reveal topless photos and videos of them working, partying , it is their job.
The op maybe fine with that,but there shouldn't be any surprise to him  since its plastered all over the net.
There seems little to no doubt its the same person, not a look alike, the same person. 

3.  Has IMC met Alina?  Call me gullible, but it seems absurd that someone would go to the trouble of fabricating a story that contains nothing sensational, a story that he continues over months, and a story that makes him appear insignificant.   What would the author gain from such a story.   The story is strange, yet believable.
I'd give the possibility she was in the states and met the poster.
That doesn't change TMD's take that she also works for an agency in vid chat.  In fact that's pretty much a sure thing given the evidence at hand?   She's on a million of the sites,that do vid chat (hard to fake)
 and AD's facebook. Always listed as an actress or DJ, etc.
 Actually quite typical Adate or Russian brides vid chat girl , and her supposed reactions and behavior  to the OP seems the same old typical  song and dance of those girls as well. It's a job.
To me, it just illustrates just how much a good agency girl can make more than anything. Isn't worth giving completely up for the *lucrative* DJ gig :) lol

To me the only thing unique to this story is if she was in the states and met the poster.
That seem's possible (although unlikely),  and changes nothing that he is most likely chasing clouds? 

I'd add another issue, the OP posts several photos of her no problem, but
 despite meeting a few times never of them together. She's
obviously got his attention and as a DJ a minor celeb in Ukraine,
and yet no photo?
 I guess i'm jaded as i see guys getting their photos taken
 all the time with Monster or Rockstar girls at race events ,whom they have zero relationship with..just from the girls minor notoriety..(which is cool )
 but this guy is friends/romantic interest with a similar minor celeb and no photo :)

If a poster came and put up multiple photos of Mercedes Terrel/ Monster Energy girl, yeah i'd question if they actually met if he dint include some of them together.
If no initial photos of girl, then i'd not think i thing about none of them together ?
but overall its the net.. so doesn't matter either way. :) [/size]

« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 04:42:09 PM by AnonMod »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #188 on: June 23, 2016, 04:32:01 PM »
Actually quite typical Adate or Russian brides vid chat girl , and her supposed reactions and behavior  to the OP seems the same old typical  song and dance of those girls as well. It's a job.

But she didn't meet him on a video chat site, she was introduced to the OP by a Ukrainian neighbour.  So what is the upside for the "old typical song and dance"?
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline BillyB

« Reply #189 on: June 23, 2016, 04:35:27 PM »
she also has been hurt by many men in her country.  what she has told me. 

So you accepted that answer why things aren't progressing as fast as you know it should. You should have enough life experience to know not accept that answer. I would respond to a woman "Don't punish me for the sins of other men otherwise you will lose me."

am I supposed to jump her bones and ruin everything for a few moments of pleasure? 

Sex should come at the right time even if it's meant to be after the wedding day.

I should just stop talking to her because I need to find someone who will like me faster?

People here feel things should've progressed further. You two been talking since last year. You've seen her twice. She's a friend of your friend. There should be no reason she's holding back physical affection. She's know you long enough to know what kind of man you are, pervert or gentleman. She's either comfortable with you or she's cold. If I felt a woman is cold, I wouldn't waste my time to try to change her heart. Things rarely work like they do in the movies. I wouldn't want to get married to a woman that hasn't shown me any ability to get cozy with me. These kinds of choices you have to make aren't always easy. Many men have had to make difficult choices too. You're the one that will have to live with a bad decision. I hope things turn out well. Next time you meet, move this relationship in the right direction. If you feel something isn't right, abandon ship.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline alex330

« Reply #190 on: June 23, 2016, 05:11:13 PM »
I am an old man.  if this beautiful woman wanted a man,  I don't think she would have a problem.  but she wants a good man she told me.    she also told me,  it's not easy for her to fall in love.  when I visited with her.  I respected our time together.   am I supposed to jump her bones and ruin everything for a few moments of pleasure?   and the worst thing to come of this,  is being her friend?   then I accept that.   

I was lucky,  yes.   I did not have to deal with any websites.  any "scammers"    pay websites in the states also.  how does a person know,  who is a scammer or who is serious?  and I have heard some people have met a woman on a pay by letter site.    she told me she likes me.   I still don't understand how a man as TMD gets the truth from another website....I'm talking about VK.com.    she wants to see me again.  when she comes to the states again.  as a DJ.   I will go see her.  I never knew their was a time limit to win a woman's heart. 

My apologies, I have not been following very closely. I was under the impression you were a younger guy who met her through your (or her?) mother. Does not matter in any case.

Nobody knows what is really going on except you and her. We are all just speculating. Some of us have a little experience is all.

1. She seems a bit cold romantically. Maybe you can change that. Do what makes you happy and what you think is best.
2. TMD, I do not believe was talking to her. Probably someone else using her profile from the sounds of it.

But she didn't meet him on a video chat site, she was introduced to the OP by a Ukrainian neighbour.  So what is the upside for the "old typical song and dance"?

She may just be a friendly girl who had pictures taken and lets someone use her profile. Or used the site and no longer does. The profile now assumed by the agency.

My wife is still friends with a few older guys she met on AD to this day. Wealthy guys, nice guys, I have spoken to a few. Candy store syndrome. She showed them around town, thought they were nice guys, but would never date them. I imagine the guys always hoped that would not be the case, but these are my thoughts on this whole DJ Alina thing.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 05:19:41 PM by alex330 »

Offline Gator

« Reply #191 on: June 23, 2016, 08:53:00 PM »
.....she also told me,  it's not easy for her to fall in love.  when I visited with her.  I respected our time together.   am I supposed to jump her bones and ruin everything for a few moments of pleasure?   and the worst thing to come of this,  is being her friend?   then I accept that.

I never knew their was a time limit to win a woman's heart. 

Good one!  Of course there isn't a time limit.  In fact, considering language, cultural and geographic barriers, men should be taking more time to romance a FSUW than an AW.   

The problem is most men who pursue FSUW do have a time limit in the form of limited vacation days to travel and limited discretionary spending.   They can not do what you are doing. 

You have advanced this far with a "friends first" approach.  I suggest you not change now.  Anything could happen.  You may become even better friends.  Bells may even ring.  You may think this is just a whim and grow weary of it. 

I am an old man. 

Is you age disparity greater than 10 years? More than 10 years and this story brings in other issues.  [P. S.  My wife is more than 20 years younger than me.]   

if this beautiful woman wanted a man,  I don't think she would have a problem. 

That's for sure.  Believe me, many wealthy Ukrainian men and other men have pursued this woman.  To them this is sport.  And they are lecherous.  They would not do a long-term friends first approach and would be more prone to using  money and making huge promises to get sexy young women.  And the men  usually discard said women fairly quickly, who are passed to other men.  Alina is in the position where she earns enough money to not depend financially on men.  For sure a lot of men have knocked on her door. 

......she also has been hurt by many men in her country....... but she wants a good man she told me......     

Hmmmmmm....This is an old trick, and gullible men accept it.  However, it could be true (recall what I wrote above).  Do not assume it is a trick, yet be aware of the possibility.  Time will reveal all. 

I say this because there are some women who will play a man for money.  My wife and her circle of friends helped a RW here who was treated badly by her AM husband.  She told such sad stories and pleaded poverty.  Skipping the details, it became known she had $20,000 in cash and she was dishonest in other ways.  The circle of local women no longer speaks to the woman they once helped.  What I am saying, even RW can be deceived by a bad apple.

I can not ask you questions about your feelings, the type of fun you have with Alina,  or other personal information necessary to gauge where you are.  I can not because if you were to answer, some lurking weirdo could very well forward your answer to Alina (it has happened before at RWD).  IOW, be careful about what you post.

Good luck with your new friend.  I hope this develops into something VSOP.  Please keep us posted.   

Offline BillyB

« Reply #192 on: June 23, 2016, 09:38:54 PM »
I can not ask you questions about your feelings, the type of fun you have with Alina,  or other personal information necessary to gauge where you are.  I can not because if you were to answer, some lurking weirdo could very well forward your answer to Alina (it has happened before at RWD).  IOW, be careful about what you post.

Unfortunately things like that do happen. People stoop to such low levels to sabotage another person's relationship. Their IP address should be found out and then get hung.

I've posted a lot about my relationship but my bond is strong enough with my wife that there's nothing I wrote here that will break that bond.  Hopefully IamMaiC will develop a strong enough bond with Alina someday and get a happy ending(no pun intended).
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #193 on: June 24, 2016, 09:59:30 AM »

No every woman isn't the same. Some women in Ukraine will like you and some won't.
Seek out only women who are interested in you and, affectionate to you. Dump women
who aren't. You don't have time for those women.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Boethius

« Reply #194 on: June 25, 2016, 01:03:34 AM »
I'd add another issue, the OP posts several photos of her no problem, but
 despite meeting a few times never of them together. She's
obviously got his attention and as a DJ a minor celeb in Ukraine,
and yet no photo?
 I guess i'm jaded as i see guys getting their photos taken
 all the time with Monster or Rockstar girls at race events ,whom they have zero relationship with..just from the girls minor notoriety..(which is cool )
 but this guy is friends/romantic interest with a similar minor celeb and no photo :)

If a poster came and put up multiple photos of Mercedes Terrel/ Monster Energy girl, yeah i'd question if they actually met if he dint include some of them together.
If no initial photos of girl, then i'd not think i thing about none of them together ?
but overall its the net.. so doesn't matter either way. :)

That's pretty jaded, Jumper. 8)

I don't understand why someone would come to the forum and fabricate a story about a girl.  What is to gain from it? 

Offline Boethius

« Reply #195 on: June 25, 2016, 02:08:01 PM »
That's for sure.  Believe me, many wealthy Ukrainian men and other men have pursued this woman.  To them this is sport.  And they are lecherous.  They would not do a long-term friends first approach and would be more prone to using  money and making huge promises to get sexy young women.  And the men  usually discard said women fairly quickly, who are passed to other men.  Alina is in the position where she earns enough money to not depend financially on men.  For sure a lot of men have knocked on her door. 

Do you truly believe WM are any different?  There are sincere Ukrainian men as well.  However, most of them would shy away from a Ukrainian woman with the lifestyle the OP describes.

If her viewpoint is affected by a stranger who contacts her from an anonymous message board, it was never much of a relationship, and IMHO, was not meant to be.

Offline BdHvA

« Reply #196 on: June 25, 2016, 05:51:56 PM »
People here are still waiting for you to get on a plane. You said you're going in July. In the past, something always made you cancel. Make sure to post photos when you get back.

Please TMD get a passport, get on plane and than post what happened after arrival.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline Gator

« Reply #197 on: June 26, 2016, 10:20:55 AM »

Do you truly believe WM are any different?

Some WM are sex tourists.  I assume they prey more on desperate FSUW, giving some false hope for marriage and a new life.  I doubt such would get far with Alina as near celebs have plenty of local attention.

There are sincere Ukrainian men as well.  However, most of them would shy away from a Ukrainian woman with the lifestyle the OP describes.

Agree 100%

If her viewpoint is affected by a stranger who contacts her from an anonymous message board, it was never much of a relationship, and IMHO, was not meant to be.

I don't believe there is a relationship now other than a platonic one.  However, if IMC wants it to progress, he should be mindful that Alina's "viewpoint" could be affected by direct quotes of his comments about her, especially if the quotes are taken out of context.   It has happened here at RWD. 

Offline Boethius

« Reply #198 on: June 26, 2016, 10:40:28 AM »
Yes, it happened here and in retrospect, it was a good thing.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #199 on: June 26, 2016, 11:15:59 AM »
Yes, it happened here and in retrospect, it was a good thing.

Strangers sticking their nose in other people's business in the effort to sabatoge their relationships is never a good thing but you bring up a good point. Some people feel they're being hero doing these things. Excuse me, I have an urgent need to go through my list of least favorite posters and find out the contact info of their loved ones. I need to contact them to save them from those bad people.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1957
Total: 1966

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM