It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364165 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #675 on: March 15, 2019, 04:11:50 AM »
The evening ex wife left end of december 2017 i invited two buddies, cooked for them, opened a bottle of champaign and we had good time.
I spend weeks alone watching movies evening after evening in the beginning of 2018.

It didn't mean that i was not hanging out but i had no real tremendous joy to do it. I signed for a serious meeting internet site but i did the mistake to record my real age. As this stupid site don't allow you to choose profiles, he gives  me a bunch of ladies between my age minus 7 and plus 7. Of course as you guess a lot are ugly, and half at least are overweighted like 1m61 and 63kg. Half have the military haircut. So lets say that i am relunctant to have some meetings. In 14 months i had few in the behalf of this site.

The first one was a nice blond in her fourties and the meeting was great and she seemed interested, did i overplayed some things i wrote in one sms (calibration problem ?), or was she flimsy? I would never know
The second one was an asiat and we decided to setup a second appointment. She felted asleep on the sofa and missed the rendez vous  ::) :D . As she was not active te reset an other appointment i let it go.

Apart this i have some personal relations with whom i some time hang out in places wher people go.

THe main problem was that the anger i had because of my divorce. That's a real game breaker which sweats and f.... your pickups.
However i had one evening great glances of a lady in her fourties and quickly printed her signs of interest. I therefore asked her phone number, i got the first phone number of my new life. My first phone close (FC).
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 08:43:45 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #676 on: March 15, 2019, 07:44:52 AM »
The second rendez-vous was setup and we want to the restaurant. I arrived in motorbike and had good time.
I proposed a ballad not so far from the river (i have a degree in river's ballads  :P , see first pages of this topic lol)
I hold her hand and lead her and when back at her car kissed her.
Re kissed her to let her know that was not an accident  :welcome:

Finally i let her go.

First kiss close of my new life (KC)
 :flowers:
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline ML

« Reply #677 on: March 15, 2019, 08:20:37 PM »
The second rendez-vous was setup and we want to the restaurant. I arrived in motorbike and had good time.
I proposed a ballad not so far from the river (i have a degree in river's ballads  :P , see first pages of this topic lol)
I hold her hand and lead her and when back at her car kissed her.
Re kissed her to let her know that was not an accident  :welcome:

Finally i let her go.

First kiss close of my new life (KC)
 :flowers:

Sounds great; keep up the good work !!

Be sure to fasten your condom and wear your seat belt;  Or maybe the other way around !!

A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #678 on: March 19, 2019, 03:20:09 AM »
Sounds great; keep up the good work !!

Be sure to fasten your condom and wear your seat belt;  Or maybe the other way around !!
Thank ML

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #679 on: March 19, 2019, 03:59:43 AM »
The day after we had a long conversation with this woman. And, as i was on a penpal site for outings for a long time, she started to come along this one. She asked me when i was registered, when i was married, when i met my ex wife. I honestly answered to those questions (my fault  :cluebat: ,the nice guy honestly answering to twisted questions). She finally started to make some hints like why were you having some outings while married, in fact the hint was simply i was betraying my marriage.

The day after all this s.... came back in my mind and i realized that if i had said or done such thing to a woman she would have slap my face, or turn off her mobile phone for ever.

How is it possible to hint to someone you don't know that he had betrayed his spouse ?  :deadhorse:
Therefore i send her a last sms : "i didn't really tasted the morality inquiry yesterday and i found unacceptable the hints you dropped about my unfaithfulness during my marriage. So we will stop here".

I came across her several times in parties and she was barely stalking me. She even one time came in front of me to make my opinion changed.

Women have this incredible talent to believe that whatever bad they do they can overcome it by changing and manipulating men's heads. They think that they are entitled to be forgiven automatically because they are women and they have a special immunity accordingly to the gender.
This is named irresponsability.

I am in favor of shared equality and i work on it as you can see.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 04:12:33 AM by Patagonie »

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #680 on: March 19, 2019, 04:14:02 AM »
It is not only FSU W who have such opinions.

Some male members ..who should know better...criticised me for daring to date while still legally married.  :deadhorse:

That my wife refused to divorce and I couldn't divorce her AND I explained the situation in advance to any potential date seemed to be irrelevant))

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #681 on: March 19, 2019, 04:23:42 AM »
It is not only FSU W who have such opinions.

Some male members ..who should know better...criticised me for daring to date while still legally married.  :deadhorse:

That my wife refused to divorce and I couldn't divorce her AND I explained the situation in advance to any potential date seemed to be irrelevant))

That's the perversion of the western system, the court is not capable to force the divorce while one of the spouse (for various reasons) try to trap his partner.

And
As in FSU you divorce very quickly for what i know
 it becomes a big disadvantage in the dating FSU world if you are a western guy not divorced because a lot of FSU women believe that you try to cheat on them. So you have a real disadvantage and some moral pressure.
I consider that you are the only one to perfectly know where you want to go whatever is the "potential relationship(s)" you want.

I wrote relationship with an s because human time could be shared between serious and non serious relationships, and it works for both sex.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 08:13:19 AM by Patagonie »

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #682 on: March 19, 2019, 08:01:15 AM »
Everybody knows that marriage are at risk now. Mine is over and i got divorced.
But i am fine now and all is over.

I think many followed the thread here and now know how flexible i am. So i have almost rebounded.
Don't get me wrong flexible doesn't mean shallow. I loved my wife (ex), i never cheated on her and did my best for my family.

That's a bummer Pat and I'm sorry to hear that. C'est la vie. You've always struck me as very methodical and cautious. Also one of the good guys, level headed and doled out good advice to the newbies. Your situation is proof it can happen to anyone and does. Most all couples I have known personally in the East/West marriages have failed. Most of those seemed well intentioned. Pin your ears back friend. There's something good for you yet to happen that wouldn't have if that marriage didn't go tits up

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #683 on: March 20, 2019, 02:35:04 PM »
That's a bummer Pat and I'm sorry to hear that. C'est la vie. You've always struck me as very methodical and cautious. Also one of the good guys, level headed and doled out good advice to the newbies. Your situation is proof it can happen to anyone and does. Most all couples I have known personally in the East/West marriages have failed. Most of those seemed well intentioned. Pin your ears back friend. There's something good for you yet to happen that wouldn't have if that marriage didn't go tits up
Your kindness has moved me.
I am happy to see your post.
It could have been for an other concern, but that's life  :P Yes we choose each other and had a real four years and half of love. Not so bad, good, very good experience. Ex wifey was really among the very few most important women of my life.

My divorce was also methodical and cautious  :D . So i succeed in my marriage and in my divorce  8)
No seriously, y i protected and saved myself from the very first days of the rout with the same mindset.

Wish you the best Faux Pas.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #684 on: March 26, 2019, 03:24:46 AM »
I will not display two or three other dates i had but want to relate this one.
It started from a dating site.

Before the rendez vous it started with sms:
Pat : i call you in 30 mn, will you be ready, made up, showed, dressed up :D ?
Her : Not ready because i am still in my garden :P , but available on the phone  :D
Pat : i don't know if i will call you so...Her : i am gonna to make you listen birds
So we had an entertaining conversationLate in the evening :
Her : Thank you for this dialogue good evening Pat *flower*Pat : You have a very pleasant voice, you are unquestionably very amazing as suprem leader.
We met in a busy avenue and we like each other physically, she wanted to pay to the bar. We did one and an other one (changing of location, climbing the ladder).
She was  smart, brunette, with very large breasts, sensitive, white collar.
But quite busy with her job and three young children.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 03:41:04 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #685 on: March 26, 2019, 03:33:23 AM »
In the next exchanges we will see how is it possible to sexualise the speech, the most difficult is to stay in the limits, this is the art of calibration, but unfortunately there are no rules.

European girls and especially french ones are very sensitive to the speech (they like to talk, they like the talking, and many focus on the bla bla). I think that they have too much intellectualized the process rather than to live it and to enjoy what their senses tell them.

THis something IMHO which draws a distinction between WW and FSU women (this is not the only one  kaneschna)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #686 on: March 26, 2019, 03:39:20 AM »

THis something IMHO which draws a distinction between WW and FSU women (this is not the only one  kaneschna)

I can't agree...  But they do say the Irish can charm the pants off ye ....  ;)

Offline ML

« Reply #687 on: March 26, 2019, 07:29:43 PM »
Pat, good results can come from sexual talk at some point in time. 
But you are right, the trick is in the timing. 
If you toss out a hint, and she follows up with something more aggressive, then you  are both 'on the way.'

However, we both know that there are some women who would be turned off by any sexual joke or hint . . . and yet at the right time become very sexual and even aggressive.

We never exactly know which way things will go . . . but then, neither do the women.

- - - - -

I just remembered one time when I told a mild sexual joke or said something sexual.
The woman told me that I shouldn't talk like that.
I thought all was lost, but we were on a boat ride and had to last it out anyway, so I just laughed and said: Why not?

She said: Because I get excited very easily, and don't want to get excited if nothing is going to happen.

I said: Don't worry, something will happen.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #688 on: March 27, 2019, 02:43:02 AM »
I just remembered one time when I told a mild sexual joke or said something sexual.
The woman told me that I shouldn't talk like that.
I thought all was lost, but we were on a boat ride and had to last it out anyway, so I just laughed and said: Why not?

She said: Because I get excited very easily, and don't want to get excited if nothing is going to happen.

I said: Don't worry, something will happen.
:thumbsup:
You are clearly a winner ML.

Women could surprise you every time, but not in the way you could expect.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
Operation White Panther
« Reply #689 on: April 09, 2019, 01:48:10 AM »
After the appointment i sent her a sms :
At home? It was great. Now we need to set up the second meeting. Planting onions in the garden? Crocodile swamp trip? Slows songs compilation from New Orleans? By the way do you know how to dance rock and slows?

Her : Hi Pat, have a great day, it's cold!
Her : Hi Pat sorry to be silent, just very busy. I ask myself of how to connect or not our two personnalities?

Pat : "her name" good night (name that i find very elegant), you know what would be very cool? We could walk for a while with a packed lunch in the wild, with a thermos flask of coffee and some chocolate or a bottle of champaign. I will whisper you some fairytale in your ear (but without biting it) et you will curl against me because of the cold. Will be around sunday or monday. Pat
Her : i am wild, not easy to approach and not available before next wednesday because of my children (smile).
--> so we see here some difference between the fsu and western dating. An FSU will never raise such fences except the famous "i am shy" which means that she takes you for a ride or you have gone too fast.
Here the most important is : she wants a second meeting.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 12:51:59 PM by Patagonie »

Offline ML

« Reply #690 on: April 09, 2019, 10:47:25 AM »
Good start Pat.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #691 on: April 09, 2019, 02:32:06 PM »
Good start Pat.
Happy you are back

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #692 on: April 12, 2019, 03:22:01 AM »
Pat : My father got back from Africa a special rifle that sent hypodermic arrows for lions, leopard ...
I think i need to take it for our next appointment. After i will remove your trouser and spank "put her very nice name" if you continue -smiley-
One day after, Pat : may we call each other 10 minutes?
One minute after : yes -flower-
Pat : late in the evening. I liked to talk with you, you have a very pleasant voice
Her : Me too. Hope your running trip .... and blabla. I call be available friday or monday, it's up to you to tell me -smiley- -flower-

So things are going well, she lets me know her schedule and even to choose my day  :P

Offline ML

« Reply #693 on: April 12, 2019, 07:17:19 AM »
Pat, you let your English be a little garbled here, so hard to know exactly what you said.

They say that blood leaves the brain and goes to penis, so maybe . . . .

But seems it worked fine when you spoke of it in French to her !!  :-))

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #694 on: April 12, 2019, 01:54:00 PM »
Pat, you let your English be a little garbled here, so hard to know exactly what you said.

They say that blood leaves the brain and goes to penis, so maybe . . . .

But seems it worked fine when you spoke of it in French to her !!  :-))
Oh ML i think that you are in the wrong topic, i dropped such a sentence but not in this trip report it was in :
Being a gentleman or a chump?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #695 on: May 13, 2019, 07:17:33 AM »
few messages and :
Her : hello today my birthday, have a good day.Pat : your birthday? You have hidden this to me. Kisses, have a nice day too, i've just dropped a message on your mobile.
Pat : i am preparing your birthday for our rendez-vous friday evening. Do you trust me or do we have to setup a shared liability company? If you feel too shy, we can just go to eat a cheese-burger....
MEMOS : i was planning to invite her in a very nice restaurant, crazy sightview by night, forest around, top on a hill, and a little gift for her birthday, nothing expansive but a little gift.
Her : it's very kind. I would like to close my eyes et follow you ... but we just know each other, i am a little lost, have some trouble to find my place. I would like to simply knowing you. And you what are you waiting from this evening?
Pat : learn to know you, to live, to laugh, help you to find your place. You have to know to give, you have to know to receive, even if you feel more vulnerable sometime. You are afraid to receive? Life is what is unexpected and i want you to share itHer : not used to receive and let it go. A litttle cautious of someone almost unknownPat : it seems that you make a relapse now lolHer : need to trustPat : trust has to etablished over time and i am not an easy man.Her : lolPat : it was written in my profile. Take a pill and try to sleep nowHer : I am working, after i will go to sleep.Pat : If you don't wear right now your little pyjamas et don't drop yourself in the sheets and  i would have to come with the big rifle from Africa, do you remember?
Her : lol i keep myself back from you. Promised, i stop to work, good night!Pat: time to sleep!Her: good night

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #696 on: June 18, 2019, 02:32:21 PM »
Her : Thank you. Hope to be tomorrow
I invited her in a beautiful restaurant, modern cooking, bring a little present for her birthday. After i bring her to see the night sighview of the big city.
Then we walked around, mainly on the top of the hill, searching our way in the night, hand to hand along some houses sometimes sitting or strecthing out in the grass.
She relied on me sometimes as it was barely impossible to see the ground.
I kissed her and she kissed me at the end.
I bring her back to her car later in the night, it was a half hour time more spent together.

SHe sent : Back. Thank you again for this evening, you are a real gentleman. Flower Smile Smile
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 02:46:17 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #697 on: June 19, 2019, 01:27:45 PM »
One point need to be made :

Offering a gift and diner for a woman in Europe who have met you one hour and hald is SCARY.
Especially if it's for her birthday.

You want of course to work in the opposite direction.
It's why you need to bring some lightness in the relationship. It's like a push and pull.

So before the diner i told her if you prefer, rather this diner, who can go to grab two cheeseburgers (which is an insane offer in the french culture)
After she agreed, i wrote her : all is fine "name of the lady", i cancellled the two cheeseburgers i ordered in Amazone and succeed to resell them to some boat people in a post office.

Of course she found this hilarious, you bring some lightness and make all this stuff fun. PushAnd you also in NPL bring an anchor around the word "cheeseburgers". Some if you work again on this word you can make it total legend in a real history like "baby i would like invite you to eat a cheeseburger", that's become therefore a keyword of your story.
You could think that's Pat's blabla but women are into this type of.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #698 on: June 19, 2019, 01:34:43 PM »
The fault is to not put sexual tense in the communication (something if forgot to play in my date of today, an other story for an other day).

So after ou diner and kissing she wrote me :
her : i had been seek and my blood pressure today was very low. I am outme : You should have kiss me less intensively friday. You see you are very tired now.

her : smile, lol, flower
Pat : if we have to sleep together, maybe i have to ask a medical certificate no?

Her : (she is compliant and plays the game) be careful i am surely very seek and that's very contagious

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #699 on: June 19, 2019, 01:46:21 PM »
So to close this story we had a third meeting.
It was a friday and we had voth worked all the week.
She also brake a mirror on her car just before coming.
During all the meeting she was cold, distant, no kissing.
And few time before the end she said "i am not in love".

So it was just before my travel in Thailand. I purely stopped to communicate with her. I respect, no problem. If she don't like me or don't have real feelings no problem i am not upset.
I have a very good opinion of her. Smart, interesting, sportive, generous woman.

She sent two messages to which i didn't reply.

Finally few months after, as i relocated close to where she was living. I was new in this aera and i thaught that she could be a good friend, so i contacted her.
Note : many guys when they tell you such thing are dishonest, they will think in fact to try to hit them a second time. NOT my purpose.

So i told her what i write above. She seemed surprised and a little upset. She told me that she had met a man recently and that she was highly involved with him. I told her that i was happy for her. She refused to see me but would be happy to say hi if we bump into each other due to our proximity.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1960
Total: 1969

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM