It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Hello everyone from Minnesota  (Read 9630 times)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Hello everyone from Minnesota
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2020, 03:58:04 PM »

rwd123 take his debility test and make his debility conclusion, but seems topic-starter disappeared from such helpers :)
you make fabrication of fantasy
With such debill (silly and unpolite) mind I doubt you can make conclusion about me and to whom I made for
Seems the aim of forum users to get someone away from search pouring with a lot of fake information
everyone deserve to be happy the way he want, and even he have + at some point or - its anyway he or she have all chances, its just a way of thinking and doing

I'm sorry you read that, nano.  You did not deserve this.

I think this forum is largely dedicated to men finding women, the latter, mostly from Russia or Ukraine.  There used to be more women posting here in the past.

I think for you, the only useful thing you will find here is how to tailor your profile to make it stand out more to men.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 04:43:47 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2020, 05:51:39 PM »
Nano...

stop "feeling" and start "thinking" little nano!
look at your age, and check it against a graph that shows the percentage of each age group of married women in the USA (your preferred visa sponsor country?)
you will see that over 90% of women who get married in the USA are younger than you!
you have TODAY less than a 10% chance of getting married to some American, IF you were an American your age here...
BUT..
you are not here...
and the reason you are not here
is that what you're selling, " a 45+ yr old single woman"
is in HUGE supply over here!!!!
if a guy here in the USA wanted to date a 45+ yr old, he probably doesn't have to date more than 2-3 miles away from his house...
and he sure as hell wouldn't have to sponsor someone...

and this is just only problem number one

so stop feeling about your problem, and start thinking about it
instead of waiting for the mountain to come to you, which it appears reluctant to do..
why don't you get a tourist visa and go to the mountain instead?
too risky for you?  but not too risky for some poor donkey
too expensive for you? but too expensive for some poor donkey?

in about 2-3 more years because of your age and global economic issues
your chances will drop from less than 10% to less than 1%....
then you are really going to blame the bad cats and old goats for your lack of success, won't you?
it can't be some deficiency in you nano that men seem to notice...
whether it's your age, or "other things" like your appearance
no...no...no...
it's our deficient thinking that doesn't recognize your "right to happiness"...
see...
this is why I am telling you to start thinking, because you don't have very much time left!

« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 06:03:04 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2020, 06:03:03 PM »
You're assuming Nano wants to marry an American.  That may not be the case.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2020, 06:05:49 PM »
nano has the right to marry whoever is slow enough for her to catch...
since she didn't specify Luxembourg or Switzerland, I'll go with USA as default...

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2020, 09:49:01 PM »
The post that Krim has written apply to any country in the west.

When it's time for men to try the FSU journey
Any serious professionals will ask some questions, in fact a real survey to their clients should be conducted to assess their real chances and pull away men who are too far to have a chance. Only people who have no ethical behavior (almost all agencies) will conduct a survey.
Only very few agencies or matchmakers start by those surveys. 

Rwd124 survey is a real valuable survey to assess situation of men towards the FSU journey

When it's time for women in FSU to marry a foreigner 
Things seem easier and it looks like such survey are not needed.In fact the survey is not to pull away women but more to assess their real chances to be choosen.
And the one who did serious thinking about this is Elena Model.
THere is nothing she can do about pulling away women because she is not an agency and not a matchmaker and  women could  freely register on her site.

So the rational process for a woman is to honestly assess her chances,  if she is serious about finding a foreigner.
Improve her situation on the parameters she can modify (her age is not a parameter she can change) to maximize her chances
including how she meets men. 

If a woman complains of keyboard romeos, many others complain also. Many women have solved the problem by refusing to write, or a least refuse to have an exagerated correspondance, and meet men face to face in their city when they are already in the country. 
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 01:20:37 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline rwd123

« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2020, 04:52:39 PM »
everyone deserve to be happy the way he want, and even he have + at some point or - its anyway he or she have all chances, its just a way of thinking and doing
Nano - you are free to seek happiness, but deserve nothing. The world gives you what you need, not what you want.

If you want to increase your chances of finding a partner, then you need to be realistic. Anything else is your own fabrication of fantasy. The "reality test" is intended to for a quick self-assessment. I used it for the purpose of stimulating conversation.

If you want real information and you can "handle the truth", then I invite you to perform the following experiments with online dating profiles -

Photo selection

Men normally covet youth and beauty so your photos MUST be excellent.

1. Pick five photos that you think make you look most beautiful - the best profile photo.
2. Create an account at http://www.photofeeler.com/ . Upload the photos for dating; enter your real age; select who can vote on it as "45 and up". Obtain at least 30 votes for each photo.
3. Repeat these steps for a) a social photo/group photo and, b) an activity photo such as at the theatre, skiing, on holiday, etc. Something that tells a story about your personality.
4. For each type of photo, pick the photo with the highest "Attractive" rating.

If you do this, you will have your best three photos for a profile.

Put your photos into this web site: http://www.how-old.net/

If the predicted age is more than your real age, then you may want to pick a different photo or apply color correction to the photo.

Dating profile feedback

Conduct a market-based experiment to see what men find you attractive.

5. Write your profile information.

When creating a profile, honestly enter the following information - age, height, weight, marital status (no children), profession and level of education. In the description section enter three things you really like, for example: "Reading Books. Yoga. Holidays in Bali." That's all, no other information. Do not put anything sexual in your description.

6. Create a profile on Tinder. Enter this information, put your best photo first and add the other two photos.
7. Select your partner's age to be between -5 and +20 years of your own age.

Do not use this profile for the purpose of dating. Follow these steps.

8. Swipe right ("--->") for every single profile. "Like" every man. Count the number of swipes, and swipe exactly 1,000 times. It may take a few weeks. Do not even look at the men's profiles.
9. After you have swiped 1,000 times do not use the account for one or two weeks.
10. After this time, login and count the number of matches. For example, 60 matches would be 6% of swipes.
11. From your list of matches, count the number of men you would want to date. For example, 5 matches would be 0.5%.

Repeat this approach on Badoo (press "heart" for 1,000 men).

If you do this, you will understand the percentage of men interested in you, the percentage of these men that you would be interested in dating, and the "quality" of men you are likely to date. Some of these profiles may use old photos, fake information, married men wanting an affair, etc. so the real percentage will be lower.

You can conduct a similar experiment on a website such as http://www.elenasmodels.com/ - http://www.russiancupid.com - http://fdating.com/ - http://dmnotify.com/ or other sites. List your partner's age to be -5 and +20 years of your own age. See which men are interested in you - their age, appearance, location, etc. The best 10% of these men are the best you are likely to date.

Personally, I don't like meeting online, but the benefit of online introductions is you can pre-scan thousands of potential dates. For example, I may only find 5% of women interesting (1 in 20), and of that subset of women only 5% find me interesting (0.25%, or 1 in 400). From this number, only half may meet for a real date (1 in 800) and of the women I meet there may only be chemistry 5% of the time (1 in 16,000).

In your case, many men will never travel to Russia, so the odds are even lower.

If you seek a foreign man online then you will get attention from Arabs, Turks, perverts, dreamers, losers and all types of men you have no interest in. If you don't like it, then don't create a profile.

I prefer meeting women in real life. Maybe you should try the same. Take up a social activity like dance lessons or volunteering where you can meet local men who share a common interest.

The only way to increase your chances of meeting a special man is to a) improve yourself or b) lower your expectations or c) do both.

If you don't have realistic expectations, you will have no chances and end up an old woman with lots of cats complaining that all men are goats.

Offline msmob

« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2020, 11:46:13 PM »
Just seen RWD's post

Much he writes is solid, but intentionally or not , one of his responses - aimed at Nano - was a 'harsh' and not even necessarily true ..

Personally, being an older git - I know several guys who are married to FSUW of the same age ( 45+) and even older in a couple of cases ..

Of course, they are not Americans and may be have more realistic expectations ? ;)

rwd123's subsequent post re dating profiles is worthy of a sticky .

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1952
Total: 1963

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM