It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Holding back the years  (Read 16544 times)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Holding back the years
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2019, 12:04:14 PM »
As for plastic surgery, it is always visible and I only know one man who has had
Botox which hasn’t made him look like a freak.

I always had a secret thing for Sandra Bullock. Then I watched Ocean's 8 recently she
decided to do a Joan Rivers on her face.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 03:38:08 PM by AnonMod »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
Re: Holding back the years
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2019, 12:08:16 PM »
I always had a secret thing for Sandra Bullock. Then I watched Ocean's 8 recently she
decided to do a Joan Rivers on her face.

Ocean's 8

Or a Michael Jackson.

Actually, I don't think Sandra was ever very pretty.  A good actress, but not good looking.
Nice body, except for non-existent breasts.  It is painful to view a woman with no breasts, and I expect it is painful for them to bear also.  Not talking biggies . . . but at least an A cup.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Davo2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2019, 02:36:53 PM »
Genmish if your wife was so good why are you divorced.  Im divorced but i just dont get The divorce culture.  In my case my ex wife turned 40 at the party someone gave her a book of things you should do before 40 and it seemed she suddenly decided to work her way through the book including having an affair.

Interesting..... My Ex was a serial cheater, usually initiated when she was drinking, but when she hit 40 it became a lot worse. Instead of causal hook ups she started actively seeking affairs with guys who earn a lot money than me. In fact when I discovered her last affair (exit affair), the first thing she said was "he earns twice as much as you"

She was looking for a life change (midlife crisis) and she definitely got it. I've become good friends with her now husbands ex wife (she initiated divorce proceedings before I knew about the affair). It turns out her ex husband has lots of debt, is bisexual and has a cocaine habit..... Karma has a way of righting wrongs  ;D

I did a lot of reading and women particularly reassess their lives at 40, which is why you see them initiate divorce at this age and often cheat. When I discovered my ex cheating and come out about what she was doing, 3 other friends admitted they were in the same boat. All were around the age of 40.

It's probably some residual baggage, but this is the reason I would never consider marrying a woman who is 37 or under. I'm hopeful that I'll be her midlife crisis and fresh start.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 02:38:43 PM by Davo2 »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Holding back the years
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2019, 02:54:30 PM »
Or a Michael Jackson.

Actually, I don't think Sandra was ever very pretty.

Everybody has their preferences. Do you know there are some girls who like Gingers?
Otherwise men like Prince Harry of England* would never get laid.

*It's England for the entire month of January

Sandra's butt on her 50th Birthday
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 02:56:50 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2019, 03:30:51 PM »
In fact when I discovered her last affair (exit affair), the first thing she said was "he earns twice as much as you"

Nasty cow.

The thing I see more and more of in society is women acting in particularly nasty and horrible manner particularly towards men. Not just in relationships but with their work colleagues and everyday life. Generally a lot of career women that have taken on the attitude that stepping on others, being mean and underhand and plain right down nasty is the way to get on. That acting towards someone in a horrible way is somehow something they deserved for whatever pathetic reason or no reason. It's just a nasty aggressiveness which only rears it's ugly head when the knife goes in, at other times they act as normal as can be with perhaps only minor signs to those on the ball that they think somewhat different than they act.

It's a good part of the reason I avoid working in the corporate office environment or anything resembling close to it. The people that work in it, normally females can just turn out to be real horrors to work in the same environment and a work day can turn out quite stressful. For me it's not a place where I would feel long term job stability which is why I work elsewhere to avoid those tupe of women. For relationships I also prefer to avoid career type women for the same reason. Most are just not nice people to be around at work, in a relationship or even to have knocking around in society.

I think a lot gain real bad attitudes. They want to have it all, never think they are getting what they should, expectations seriously deluded, feeling that they have been made to accept less in the past and should have what they want now, etc. Loyalty of course being an alien concept to them.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2019, 03:32:15 PM »
Davo2 I can't believe what I'm reading ill risk sounding nuts but my divorce was the same except his wife found out when I took direct action on him when I'd told them for 2 months to knock it off.  I was a regional manager proper hard working husband the works he was a stay at home husband 15 years younger than me loved his coke and my ex was coming home drunk and coked up.  Before we had it all 3 good kids .  Good schools.  So you just never know. 

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2019, 03:37:47 PM »
Kind of agree with you trench.  Next you'll be saying rent don't buy which is what all my friends tell me.  Any way think I'm heading for kiev tomorrow morning

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2019, 04:51:49 PM »
Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon, just announced his divorce today. He put out a touchy feely statement saying that both would spend the last 25 years the same all over again. While I see that point of view, I am sure he like me would do things different. But I think we had a similar issue, too much time away from our spouse as we grew older. If I did it again, I would play far less golf and spend that time with her. That way we would have been closer and she wouldn't have been so influenced from her divorcee friends that really painted a glamourous lifestyle of being divorced with the means to do what she wanted when they wanted. Empty nest syndrome is not that different from the male mid life crisis

Bezos was cheating on his wife with Laura Sanchez.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline jone

« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2019, 04:52:44 PM »
Everybody has their preferences. Do you know there are some girls who like Gingers?
Otherwise men like Prince Harry of England* would never get laid.

*It's England for the entire month of January

BLASPHEMY!
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Boethius

« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2019, 04:55:15 PM »

The thing I see more and more of in society is women acting in particularly nasty and horrible manner particularly towards men. Not just in relationships but with their work colleagues and everyday life. Generally a lot of career women that have taken on the attitude that stepping on others, being mean and underhand and plain right down nasty is the way to get on. That acting towards someone in a horrible way is somehow something they deserved for whatever pathetic reason or no reason. It's just a nasty aggressiveness which only rears it's ugly head when the knife goes in, at other times they act as normal as can be with perhaps only minor signs to those on the ball that they think somewhat different than they act.

It's a good part of the reason I avoid working in the corporate office environment or anything resembling close to it. The people that work in it, normally females can just turn out to be real horrors to work in the same environment and a work day can turn out quite stressful. For me it's not a place where I would feel long term job stability which is why I work elsewhere to avoid those tupe of women. For relationships I also prefer to avoid career type women for the same reason. Most are just not nice people to be around at work, in a relationship or even to have knocking around in society.

I think a lot gain real bad attitudes. They want to have it all, never think they are getting what they should, expectations seriously deluded, feeling that they have been made to accept less in the past and should have what they want now, etc. Loyalty of course being an alien concept to them.

You don’t work in an office so how would you know?

I’ve seen horrid women and men, about 50/50. I’ve also seen great women and men in positions of leadership.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2019, 04:57:08 PM »
Kind of agree with you trench.  Next you'll be saying rent don't buy which is what all my friends tell me.  Any way think I'm heading for kiev tomorrow morning

Kyiv not Kiev. Also, if you have no intention of marrying, let the women you’re with know that. Otherwise, you’re just another sex tourist with no personal honour.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2019, 05:06:11 PM »
Davo2 I can't believe what I'm reading ill risk sounding nuts but my divorce was the same except his wife found out when I took direct action on him when I'd told them for 2 months to knock it off.  I was a regional manager proper hard working husband the works he was a stay at home husband 15 years younger than me loved his coke and my ex was coming home drunk and coked up.  Before we had it all 3 good kids .  Good schools.  So you just never know.

I've seen similar before, the guy is busting a gut for the family and they just don't seem to care. Least if all the woman, tends to be a case of overdoing the work side by taking on too much burden while the wife does little and becomes ungrateful and acts up. If she's left with requiring to put little effort into the relationship with her share of the workload she'll play away. Idle hands doing devils work and all that :devil:
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2019, 05:08:32 PM »

You beat me to it ;D As bad as it may sound I think a guy really has to think over what's the best position to be in strategically in a relationship in order to get a fair deal and perhaps a better relationship out of it.

So how come you've decided it's now time to split?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 05:12:14 PM by Trenchcoat »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2019, 05:10:40 PM »
You don’t work in an office so how would you know?

I’ve seen horrid women and men, about 50/50. I’ve also seen great women and men in positions of leadership.

I used to but I no longer do because of it, it just becomes a pointless affair getting into that game from the get go. Sure as with a lot of stuff it's a generalisation but more true than not I think.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2019, 05:12:56 PM »
Were it more true than not, most everyone would have the same experiences as you. They are your subjective experiences, nothing more.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2019, 05:22:26 PM »
Were it more true than not, most everyone would have the same experiences as you. They are your subjective experiences, nothing more.

Perhaps they do, but individually they don't amount to much.

Yesterday I was watching a news report about the drug 'epidemic' in Vancouver. Lots of what would probably otherwise be mostly everyday folk jetting up on the sidewalk. Loads of them laying around in a right state all over the place. So many that even the Police are at a loss with what to do with the situation. To me it looks like something very bad is going on in society for that to be happening. To my mind it's a sign that society is cracking up and falling apart and if it gets worse maybe completely.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2019, 05:23:49 PM »
You don’t read much history, do you?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2019, 05:56:53 PM »
You don’t read much history, do you?

Not at all, I have a degree in it :D

Offline Boethius

« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2019, 06:58:25 PM »
Then you must not have learned much. Substance abuse has existed in every society since ancient times.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2019, 11:13:20 PM »
Trench this is spata.  Last night she told me at dinner she had a midnight  phone call with sugar daddy and I thought I'm off.  So writing this from mini bus bouncing to kiev.

Offline rwd123

« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2019, 12:30:44 AM »
I'm surprised it took you so long. At least you'll get to enjoy a weekend in Kyiv.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2019, 06:53:59 AM »
I'm surprised it took you so long. At least you'll get to enjoy a weekend in Kyiv.

I thought if James was going to leave a day or two quicker would have been helpful. I think he leaves on the 13th from what he has said. So that doesn't leave much time. With a bit of luck James will have something prepared to drum up the women :)

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2019, 08:09:13 AM »
Well it's cold in kiev -7 and I've left an apartment where I was welcome fed and watered all because I had a wobble because sugar daddy phoned.  Anyway tucked up in a nice hotel in kiev.  When I leave I'll tell you which one.  So fire up f dating and see what happens.  If nothing at least I've given the gf an indication of what's acceptable .  She even gave me a lift to the bus and gave me a pack lunch.  I genuinely think she can't see a problem with having a sugar daddy and a boyfriend.  But once I'd read about him giving her love bites my stomach wasn't in the game

Offline msmob

« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2019, 08:31:46 AM »
If nothing at least I've given the gf an indication of what's acceptable . 

You think?

You still refer to her as g/f .... she's in control of the game....

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Holding back the years
« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2019, 09:26:51 AM »
Well it's cold in kiev -7 and I've left an apartment where I was welcome fed and watered all because I had a wobble
because sugar daddy phoned.  Anyway tucked up in a nice hotel in kiev.  When I leave I'll tell you which one.  So
fire up f dating and see what happens.  If nothing at least I've given the gf an indication of what's acceptable . 

She even gave me a lift to the bus and gave me a pack lunch.  I genuinely think she can't see a problem with
having a sugar daddy and a boyfriend.  But once I'd read about him giving her love bites my stomach wasn't
in the game

First, don't read or try to learn about a woman's other sex interests. It will never be productive.

Second, The girl isn't a candidate for marriage

Third, start a new thread in the trip reports section. Your experiences will just get buried here.

Fourth, get an apartment not a hotel.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW don't do vague

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1869
Total: 1880

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM