It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: FSU Dating better without the EU  (Read 7132 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: FSU Dating better without the EU
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2019, 08:29:17 AM »
Mobers I'm actually proud of you, your first anti-EU post! :D Never thought I'lld see the day!

You see everyone, this is the point I was getting at, there would be a far greater variety of FSW available to us if the EU had not brought in the Eastern Bloc countries. Everyone, picture in your mind a nice svelte Polish girl or a beautiful Baltic States girl. Instead we end up all hurding into Ukraine, possibly Belarus or pay a lot of money in visas to Russia. Now one the UK leaves the EU (we hope) Polish people will once again be locked out of the UK which is where they tend to most flock we then have the start of a reversal of this situation.

Mobers we'll make a Brexiteer of you yet! ;D

Amazing how Trench's 'humour' works..

Once again, Poland has never been in the FSU

Some of us have dated women from Latvia / Lithuania / Estonia..

As for 'Brexit'.I am extremely confident you will not be happy and I can point out "I told you so"

If Mrs May tries to stop a people's vote on any deal...she will be gone..

The good news is that Corbyn has be proven a closet Brexiteer and just as ineffective))

Continue to entertain 'us' with your theories on dating and Brexit'..

Offline John Gaunt

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2019, 10:06:05 AM »
Not so..

I started looking at FSU W in 2002 and there were Czech, Polish and Baltic States dedicated websites..with English language profiles..?

Poland joined in 2004
You conveniently ignored the key word in my post.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2019, 01:40:06 PM »
OR you could just make yourself the type of man that is desirable.  Then you wouldn't have to rely on the poverty of tens of millions to seek a mate.

This post was composed without the aid of google.

Oh please, our Mobers was doing that in the former Eastern Bloc nearly twenty years ago now :)

The way I see it is people are at advantages and disadvantages everywhere. It's the advantages and disadvantages dealing between each other that makes potentially good things happen.

I am at the disadvantage of being guy who is just average looking to most girls, hot to a few and not so to a few others, and not good social skills. They are girls stuck in a poor situation in a poor country, they don't get out unless they get with a WM. Now what WM us going to travel there except one with other disadvantages, it quid pro quo baby ;)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2019, 02:48:37 PM »
You can't get it through your head.  The problem is not British women.  It is not the lack of money in Ukraine.  It is you.  You are you wherever you go. 

Putting aside physical appearance, which is very subjective, you will still lack social skills if you manage to land a poor woman.  When you import her, she will see, very quickly, what your status is in your society, and if she has chosen you to escape poverty, rather than because she thinks you are the best thing since sliced bread, she will find someone else who gives her butterflies when he talks.  Or, she will be educated or settled on your dime, then leave you for the life she really wants.  So then, where, exactly, is your "quid pro quo"?

« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 03:06:09 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline msmob

« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2019, 06:03:08 PM »
Trench fears a woman leaving him ..after his investing in her and thinks her having kids with him will help ensure she stays ))

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2019, 01:36:29 AM »
You can't get it through your head.  The problem is not British women.  It is not the lack of money in Ukraine.  It is you.  You are you wherever you go. 

Putting aside physical appearance, which is very subjective, you will still lack social skills if you manage to land a poor woman.  When you import her, she will see, very quickly, what your status is in your society, and if she has chosen you to escape poverty, rather than because she thinks you are the best thing since sliced bread, she will find someone else who gives her butterflies when he talks.  Or, she will be educated or settled on your dime, then leave you for the life she really wants.  So then, where, exactly, is your "quid pro quo"?

I know I will need to find a girl that is into me, I can do that here and see girls that are but there is always competition, other guys the girl is into also. Boe, you need to understand how amazingly tough it is in the UK for a guy to get a girl. It often feels like you are competing with at least half a dozen guys when a girl shows interest even though apparently there are roughly 1 woman to 1 man in this country. That girl will then give you the run around until she decides on which one of the half dozen or so guys she wishes to date. Hence why I say I wish I was born a woman in this country, they are in a much, much better dating position than guys in this country, particularly the pretty ones.

Now I agree I can't go over to the FSU and get a girl on the basis of money or my passport, that will just lead to her going off. I again need to find a girl who is into me and decide on me before she comes to the UK. So long as I am already in a relationship with her and she is into me then that's the best place I can be.

All I am saying here is that the FSU and the Eastern Bloc countries if they were still outside the EU ensures a situation where women are motivated to look abroad for a guy. The men at home for one reason or another they see as unsuitable so they seek a better life with a foreign guy. They have to compete for the best men where they live and when they are all taken they look abroad. I'm just saying in this thread that it's all a question of which guy gets seen as  the best, the guy at home or abroad. If the EU makes more men better prospects in their home country by then these girls have no reason to look abroad. What I am saying is the EU artificially change this dynamic by doing up Eastern Europe with borrowed money and money from Western Europe in fees that Eastern Europe get given, in essence we are being robbed.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2019, 02:35:54 AM »
Boe, you need to understand how amazingly tough it is in the UK for a guy to get a girl

Again and again you post that crap...

It is a giant whopper of a fib..

YOU are the issue..

« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 03:36:07 AM by msmob »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2019, 03:23:30 AM »

Again and again you post that crap...

It is a giant whopper of a rib..

YOU are the issue..

So you tell me then, what is my issue with not being able to date women in the UK?

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2019, 03:29:43 AM »
So you tell me then, what is my issue with not being able to date women in the UK?

you are by your own admission, poor, socially awkward and undesirable with a misogynistic view on women.

and guess what, an FSUW will see you for exactly that as well..just give it a little time
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline msmob

« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2019, 03:36:48 AM »

See above

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2019, 04:44:37 AM »
you are by your own admission, poor, socially awkward and undesirable with a misogynistic view on women.

and guess what, an FSUW will see you for exactly that as well..just give it a little time

I wouldn't say any in the extreme, I have my own house so compared to some not so poor. I would say I am not socially skilled but not socially awkward as such. With the right girl I think I could do ok, but in the UK the competition is a lot tougher than in Ukraine.

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2019, 04:48:31 AM »
I wouldn't say any in the extreme, I have my own house so compared to some not so poor. I would say I am not socially skilled but not socially awkward as such. With the right girl I think I could do ok, but in the UK the competition is a lot tougher than in Ukraine.

complete and utter BS
The only advantage you have in Ukraine is your citizenship - and as soon you bring a girl to UK - you loose that advantage and she will leave you - unless you change

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2019, 06:26:35 AM »
complete and utter BS
The only advantage you have in Ukraine is your citizenship - and as soon you bring a girl to UK - you loose that advantage and she will leave you - unless you change

So what am I supposed to do?

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2019, 06:35:27 AM »
So what am I supposed to do?

probably ~5000 posts later made by various users telling you what to do, how to succeed.. and mainly how WRONG you are with how you are thinking now...and you ask that question?  did you have an epiphany?

Offline Boethius

« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2019, 07:29:16 AM »
I know I will need to find a girl that is into me, I can do that here and see girls that are but there is always competition, other guys the girl is into also. Boe, you need to understand how amazingly tough it is in the UK for a guy to get a girl. It often feels like you are competing with at least half a dozen guys when a girl shows interest even though apparently there are roughly 1 woman to 1 man in this country. That girl will then give you the run around until she decides on which one of the half dozen or so guys she wishes to date. Hence why I say I wish I was born a woman in this country, they are in a much, much better dating position than guys in this country, particularly the pretty ones.

I don't believe that.  Were it true, millions of UK men would be looking for women abroad, and they are not.  This is an excuse on your part.

All I am saying here is that the FSU and the Eastern Bloc countries if they were still outside the EU ensures a situation where women are motivated to look abroad for a guy. The men at home for one reason or another they see as unsuitable so they seek a better life with a foreign guy. They have to compete for the best men where they live and when they are all taken they look abroad. I'm just saying in this thread that it's all a question of which guy gets seen as  the best, the guy at home or abroad. If the EU makes more men better prospects in their home country by then these girls have no reason to look abroad. What I am saying is the EU artificially change this dynamic by doing up Eastern Europe with borrowed money and money from Western Europe in fees that Eastern Europe get given, in essence we are being robbed.

That is an exceptionally simplistic, and inaccurate assessment.

The women looking abroad because they seek a better lifestyle aren't looking for men like you.  Furthermore, they typically don't stay married to their mules.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2019, 10:40:25 AM »

I don't believe that.  Were it true, millions of UK men would be looking for women abroad, and they are not.  This is an excuse on your part.

That is an exceptionally simplistic, and inaccurate assessment.

The women looking abroad because they seek a better lifestyle aren't looking for men like you.  Furthermore, they typically don't stay married to their mules.

It's because most chose girls in the 8-10 looks category so they have more options to 'upgrade'. I'm looking more at the 5-7 category which don't especially if their English is not good. Even still I am looking for a girl in that category range where there is natural chemistry. I may not come out near the top for guys dating in the UK but on what I've just stated here I think I can hold my ground.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2019, 11:05:00 AM »
You can think whatever you want.  Your strategy is flawed, partly because it doesn't take into account human emotions and desires.

Offline msmob

« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2019, 11:20:20 AM »
It's because most chose girls in the 8-10 looks category so they have more options to 'upgrade'. I'm looking more at the 5-7 category which don't especially if their English is not good. Even still I am looking for a girl in that category range where there is natural chemistry. I may not come out near the top for guys dating in the UK but on what I've just stated here I think I can hold my ground.

Honestly, Trench, old son ..you re DELUDED

Your attitude sucks and until you get that 'upgraded' - you will be left making excuses

FACT: The guys that date and marry FSU women can 'pull' in the US, France, UK, 'Oz, etc.

YOU are one of those guys that thinks your passport will help ... more fool you ..They have plenty of guys with money they can date

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2019, 01:15:08 PM »
You can think whatever you want.  Your strategy is flawed, partly because it doesn't take into account human emotions and desires.

I can only feel human desire be emotion when with a girl. Until then I look at the big picture in a practical way from a distance. Now few that have any experience at this would dispute that there are insincere FSW involved in the game, or FSW you meet that you don't feel chemistry with on meeting, or girls with negative character traits, or girls that were unsuitable in some way, etc, etc. They are the practicalities of FSU dating and no doubt the women have practicalities when they view WM coming for FSU Dating. All I was doing here was bringing up another practicality yet it seems to have jarred with some members rather a lot. It was a discussion point out of interest.

Aside from this thread topic, until I get back over and meet some girls all I can do in the interim is work out the practicalities. I think I am  just about there and will play it as best I can. What I say on here and what happens when I'm with a girl can be two different things as I feel my way with a new girl. Anything else on this is probably more suitable for another thread. On this thread though I think I'll call it a day, I think discussion of the topic has gone as far as it's going to for the moment.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2019, 01:21:14 PM »
The fact that you wish tens of millions of people would be reduced to poverty for your own selfish desires, and rather far fetched ones at that, is what posters object to, as any normal human being would.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2019, 01:43:48 PM »
The fact that you wish tens of millions of people would be reduced to poverty for your own selfish desires, and rather far fetched ones at that, is what posters object to, as any normal human being would.

It's not my fault that East European women make themselves so hot and tempting for me to make me want it so :devilish:

Offline Boethius

« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2019, 01:44:59 PM »
The solution is to make yourself hot and tempting, rather than wish ill for others for your own selfish desires.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2019, 02:07:41 PM »
The solution is to make yourself hot and tempting, rather than wish ill for others for your own selfish desires.

It's all the UK career girls & fat girls that make me feel this way :(

Offline Boethius

« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2019, 02:11:13 PM »
No, it's that you don't wish to improve yourself.   Not every UK girl is fat.  Not every UK woman is a career girl.  It's an excuse on your part. 

There is nothing wrong with seeking someone abroad.  But don't expect us to believe your lies, and really, you should not lie to yourself.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2019, 02:13:50 PM »
No, it's that you don't wish to improve yourself.   Not every UK girl is fat.  Not every UK woman is a career girl.  It's an excuse on your part. 

There is nothing wrong with seeking someone abroad.  But don't expect us to believe your lies, and really, you should not lie to yourself.

Ok, so how do I turn myself into a hot guy that women want. I'm ok on the looks front but I guess I'm lacking the film star looks. So what is your suggestion?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541003
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1867
Total: 1878

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM