It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Should a people's/person's mindset be important in your search?  (Read 18154 times)

Offline Blighty

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Should a people's/person's mindset be important in your search?
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2018, 03:33:11 PM »

The first definition, which is usually the most commonly uses, is a woman who has many sexual partners. 

Other Brits here have made the same point about what attracts them, but have used the words "tart" or "tarty", which seems gentler, and is not used much in North America.

I come from northern England where slutty and tarty have the same meaning. Every region in the UK has its own set of urban slang.

BTW my wife is the direct opposite of this type of woman whom TC is seeking!

Offline SteveInBoston

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2018, 06:07:49 PM »
I come from northern England where slutty and tarty have the same meaning. Every region in the UK has its own set of urban slang.

I did not realize this is a British only forum.  I thought many countries are represented, and for most, including some of those in England, "slut" and "slutty" are derogatory terminology.

Back to Trench's post,

Wording it as non creepy:  he is attracted to fit, beautiful, provocatively dressed young women.  Most, if not all, men who are not blind will be attracted as well.   What is missing is anything of substance.  The title of the topic is "people's mindset", not what physical attributes are attractive.   Right now Trench's mindset is less than attractive.

Offline ML

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2018, 06:48:34 PM »
Out in public, I really wouldn't want to be seen with a woman who looks slutty.
I prefer the well dressed look, which can include something fairly sexy for evening parties, etc.
I like for other men to be jealous of me for being with my woman.
I always imagine many are thinking:  How the he!! did he get her !!!

For special occasions inside our house, I still don't want her to be wearing something too slutty, but perhaps close to that will fill the bill for me sometimes.

- - - - - -

As an aside . . . on Saturday morning we were having a buffet breakfast at a restaurant.
A man whom I didn't know came up to me in the line (wife wasn't nearby) and said:  Where is your wife from?  At first I was going to tell him to fock off or just lie and say USA.
But then I said, Ukraine.
He said, I thought it was somewhere in that area because a guy at my work has a Ukrainian wife also and they have a certain look, and I didn't hear her talk at all.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2018, 07:21:18 PM »
ML

you are lucky to have such a pretty wife!
my UW is "butt ugly" (pic enclosed, see for yourself, but I don't want your pity!)
but I don't care
right after I married her, I laid off the entire cleaning staff, kept their bonuses to!
but then, you're not going to believe this
she did the gardening AND the cooking
I save a bundle
so you can have your pretty wife
mine may not be much to look at, but I've saved a bundle

Offline msmob

« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2018, 10:18:57 PM »
Big cities have more women but you'll also have more competition to beat because more men live there too.

Be it a village of 100, town of 10, 000 or a city of 1 million plus - the male / female ratio is likely to be 1:1 - useless Trench seeks women in their fifties - or more ...

Offline JayH

« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2018, 01:20:23 AM »
Too many are missing the point here -- another totally inappropriate comment from the social misfit Trenchcoat . :deadhorse:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline msmob

« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2018, 01:47:04 AM »

When in a hole - best to stop digging, mate

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tarty

"british word for slutty"

I've lived near Manchester and know the local slang, thanks ...

Quite so, I'll bet she's 'proper fit' !  ....   

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2018, 01:53:26 AM »

The first definition, which is usually the most commonly uses, is a woman who has many sexual partners. 

Other Brits here have made the same point about what attracts them, but have used the words "tart" or "tarty", which seems gentler, and is not used much in North America.

Tart it is then :D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Blighty

« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2018, 02:10:38 AM »
I've lived near Manchester and know the local slang, thanks ...

Wrong side of the Pennines!

Quite so, I'll bet she's 'proper fit' !  ....   

My wife is a well brought-up lady, and so please use 'conservative' rather than 'proper fit' to describe her!

Offline msmob

« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2018, 02:44:25 AM »
Wrong side of the Pennines!

I support a footie team from the 'right side' ..  I did not choose where to live as a teenager;)

My wife is a well brought-up lady, and so please use 'conservative' rather than 'proper fit' to describe her!

'Proper fit' - means very attractive ...  :rolleyes:

Offline Jumper

« Reply #60 on: November 05, 2018, 11:45:29 PM »
TC,

Initial attraction is one thing.
It's just a spark. It's mostly meaningless past a couple of dates.
Do you really think anything you've posted in this thread will mean anything in your relationship a decade along ?

My wife dressed fairly conservative for a young FSU woman.
Once here her style changed slightly but was never much different regardless.
As a soccer mom ,I'm perfectly glad she never dressed like some of the  local RW (and AW) I see who seem to be going on 15 yo. trying to recapture a youth long gone .

The main point is, her fashion sense , tasteful or *tarty* would not be truly important in our relationship anyway.

You spoke about mentalities, which is  more important,  but really did not explain what you seek?
Hopefully you realize being in tune on a place and path in life is what's part of the fundamentals .

It's really difficult to find something if you have very little idea of what you are looking for,or where you are going.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
If your wish is  merely a girly wife that dresses provocatively, I'll assure you that is the poorest traits to base a relationship on, I think you know that.

You dont seem to  want a woman with any real ambition towards a career.
Nor one that wants an education towards that , or an interest in the arts.
One that really wants to travel scares you, as you cant afford it ,and if you could ,you'd feel she was just using you to go places .
A vicious circle.

So what do you actually want?
What's your true expectations?

Just A hottie with a body and penchant for showing it off?

Can the woman have some expectations as well, or are those off limits?

I know you feel relative poverty
is going to help you.
I want to assure you that no matter how poor it's unlikely a hot tarty young womans aspirations in life are to give up all she knows to have a sprog or two, and no life other than your gracing her with your presence and
food on the table. That she can indeed have in the FSU with someone who speaks her language . You've been told that many times.

You may want a family oriented homemaker who is content with a simple basic life and nothing at all wrong with that.
It's part of being on the same page, and place in life, if that's what you want as well.

Regardless her aspirations,
Are you ready to be a man she can count on always? That someone she might respect and admire for their character?charm?ethics?business savy?integrity ? Parenting skills? sense of humoUr? Talent? Rapier Wit?humility? Compassionate empathy ?  Ambition? Dedication? Determination? something? anything?

You've got  something to offer, everyone does, what is it?
You better figure it out and hone it. Because a *possible * rental property in the UK isnt likely to be the root of respect,admiration or love.
And you better figure out what you can respect and admire in her, besides a tarty fashion sense. Ok?
You are speaking (even remotely) about the mother of your future children right?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2018, 03:26:58 AM »
TC,

Initial attraction is one thing.
It's just a spark. It's mostly meaningless past a couple of dates.
Do you really think anything you've posted in this thread will mean anything in your relationship a decade along ?

My wife dressed fairly conservative for a young FSU woman.
Once here her style changed slightly but was never much different regardless.
As a soccer mom ,I'm perfectly glad she never dressed like some of the  local RW (and AW) I see who seem to be going on 15 yo. trying to recapture a youth long gone .

The main point is, her fashion sense , tasteful or *tarty* would not be truly important in our relationship anyway.

You spoke about mentalities, which is  more important,  but really did not explain what you seek?
Hopefully you realize being in tune on a place and path in life is what's part of the fundamentals .

It's really difficult to find something if you have very little idea of what you are looking for,or where you are going.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
If your wish is  merely a girly wife that dresses provocatively, I'll assure you that is the poorest traits to base a relationship on, I think you know that.

You dont seem to  want a woman with any real ambition towards a career.
Nor one that wants an education towards that , or an interest in the arts.
One that really wants to travel scares you, as you cant afford it ,and if you could ,you'd feel she was just using you to go places .
A vicious circle.

So what do you actually want?
What's your true expectations?

Just A hottie with a body and penchant for showing it off?

Can the woman have some expectations as well, or are those off limits?

I know you feel relative poverty
is going to help you.
I want to assure you that no matter how poor it's unlikely a hot tarty young womans aspirations in life are to give up all she knows to have a sprog or two, and no life other than your gracing her with your presence and
food on the table. That she can indeed have in the FSU with someone who speaks her language . You've been told that many times.

You may want a family oriented homemaker who is content with a simple basic life and nothing at all wrong with that.
It's part of being on the same page, and place in life, if that's what you want as well.

Regardless her aspirations,
Are you ready to be a man she can count on always? That someone she might respect and admire for their character?charm?ethics?business savy?integrity ? Parenting skills? sense of humour? Talent? Rapier Wit?humility? Compassionate empathy ?  Ambition? Dedication? Determination? something? anything?

You've got  something to offer, everyone does, what is it?
You better figure it out and hone it. Because a *possible * rental property in the UK isnt likely to be the root of respect,admiration or love.
And you better figure out what you can respect and admire in her, besides a tarty fashion sense. Ok?
You are speaking (even remotely) about the mother of your future children right?

Your absolutely right Jumper, I really value your input here :) As you rightly say there are things I have got, everyone does, but I haven't been focusing on what they are and promoting them. To me those things are a part of me already (not all of the list of course ;) ) yet because they are everyday to me I don't think about them nor how they might be admired by another person, a girl, who may find them difficult to do/hold herself.

You're also correct on the house lodging/rental thing. It will be handy for me doing that shortly but in itself as handy as it is its not like you say likely to be the root of respect, admiration & an aspect for her to love me over that much if at all.

I've gone through your list and I think a few are relevant to me in my own particular way. I will get back to you on it when I have a bit more time. I will think over what you say about thd type of girl I am after also as while I think I have a good idea about the physical and rough personality I don't fully realise where I an going with the mindset of a girl that I want and that is a problem I think also. So many thanks on your input here I most appreciate it :)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2018, 05:41:12 AM »

mine may not be much to look at, but I've saved a bundle

I think she is very good looking, classy. An elegant beauty.

Online krimster2

« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2018, 07:12:47 AM »
thanks Maxx,

you don’t have to try and cheer me up, though I do appreciate the effort!
but I know that by Ukrainian standards, my wife’s facial appearance is probably below average.
though in her defense, her height, she’s “6‘1“, and extremely physically fit body type (yeah, village girl) bring her overall score up a bit.

as I explained elsewhere
you chase woman
but woman catches you!

totally happened to me!
my plan was to take this long legged DD wonder to Istanbul, for the usual wardrobe update
and a few days in a 5 star hotel

you know what my favorite part of this is?
when I take a shower but “forget” to bring my clothes with me, leaving them laid out on the bed
I just casually stroll out of the shower naked in front of them, watching them out of the corner of my eye
I get a total rush, first time I do that with a “fresh” woman

anyway, I do the usual...
difference is, this is the first time I see a woman who brings her own game to the table
and she “played me”
and still does...
but I LOVE IT!!!

Online krimster2

« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2018, 08:35:01 AM »
actually, I think the problem isn't my wife's fault at all (in regards to her appearance)
beauty, after all is in the eye of the beholder...

I think, because I slept only with the most beautiful UW, it has altered my perception of UW beauty
because I know what the the crème de la crème is, anything less than that seems lesser
again, I should learn not to judge a woman's potential by looks alone

still, I find my wife, by Ukrainian standards to be a bit "on the plain" side
however, her other qualities, more than make up for this one deficit

see pic below, very plain looking Ukrainian woman...

« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 08:36:36 AM by krimster2 »

Offline fathertime

« Reply #65 on: November 06, 2018, 08:44:19 AM »
actually, I think the problem isn't my wife's fault at all (in regards to her appearance)
beauty, after all is in the eye of the beholder...

I think, because I slept only with the most beautiful UW, it has altered my perception of UW beauty
because I know what the the crème de la crème is, anything less than that seems lesser
again, I should learn not to judge a woman's potential by looks alone

still, I find my wife, by Ukrainian standards to be a bit "on the plain" side
however, her other qualities, more than make up for this one deficit

see pic below, very plain looking Ukrainian woman...
She looks very nice in my opinion.  Maybe not a supermodel facially, but has her own unique look which is rather pleasant. 

Fathertime!   
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Online krimster2

« Reply #66 on: November 06, 2018, 08:53:32 AM »
ahhh, she's OK...
but seriously, I'm willing to overlook it
I was ALWAYS paranoid of the cleaning staff
but since I married her, do not need one
or gardening or chef

and she is the most COMPLIANT woman I've ever met
will do anything I tell her without question or complaint
when you get right down to it, what's better, this or "Super Hot" by Ukrainian standards
but deficient in all other areas?

Offline ML

« Reply #67 on: November 06, 2018, 10:25:46 AM »
Krim, I don't think this is very nice (not to mention wise) to be posting about one's loved one.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online krimster2

« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2018, 10:37:48 AM »
my, aren't WE protective, how charming...

my wife and I are totally honest with each other!
she's seen pics of my previous girlfriends
right before she gathered them up and burned them all in a fireplace!
she knows I didn't marry her, cuz I thought she was prettiest Belle of the Ball
soon as she saw those photos

honesty, good work ethic, unparalleled domestic skills go a lot further than a cute face!
a lot of the women I slept with who had Super Hot visual appeal had little to offer other than that
after sex, I'd get bored with them pretty fast

my wife's behavior towards me is different from any other woman I ever met
she takes care of me in a very compassionate way
takes care of me in every way and in all dimensions
and to me that makes her beautiful

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2018, 10:46:08 AM »
totally happened to me!
my plan was to take this long legged DD wonder to Istanbul, for the usual wardrobe update
and a few days in a 5 star hotel

Apparently there are some real good deals to be had in Istanbul at the moment because their economy/currency has taken a dive. So good for all the fashion shops, Western or even Turkish Fashion brands. When I was with girl in Kiev last year I bought some jeans she picked out for me as she was into fashion, turns out they were a Turkish fashion brand and I kind off liked them, a bit different from what I normally wear but quite funky/rock star style in look without looking overboard. May go out to Istanbul myself sometime soon, its not far from the UK and the weather will be good at least :) Just got to hope no trouble kicks off while there :o

Online krimster2

« Reply #70 on: November 06, 2018, 10:51:28 AM »
Istanbul
is the place to take UW shopping for clothes
especially if they are tall
but be prepared for a couple of thousand pound credit card bill
but SO WORTH IT

5 star hotels are incredibly cheap as are restaurants
some really amazing places to explore
a little over an hour's flight from Odessa
get visas soon as you land for you and UW
super simple

between the luxury of a 5 star hotel, and the exotic atmosphere of old Istanbul
and spending a year of her income on brand new clothes
she'll be walking with stars in her eyes
then she will start thinking
"what can a poor girl like me give in return to someone SO generous"
it won't be a tin of homemade cookies
though you can certainly get that as well (i like cookies)

at this point you have totally domesticated the wild Ukrainian beast
and she is eating out of the palm of your hand
they are programmed to be this way
you just have to understand the nature of their programming
and use it...

Seduction 101 for UW

« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 11:15:48 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Donna_Pedro

« Reply #71 on: November 06, 2018, 11:21:14 AM »

Wording it as non creepy:  he is attracted to fit, beautiful, provocatively dressed young women.  Most, if not all, men who are not blind will be attracted as well.   What is missing is anything of substance.  The title of the topic is "people's mindset", not what physical attributes are attractive.   Right now Trench's mindset is less than attractive.

TC has already stated that his environment is going to be OK with his wife looking like that. To each his own.
Kaplah!

Offline Donna_Pedro

« Reply #72 on: November 06, 2018, 11:23:47 AM »
Apparently there are some real good deals to be had in Istanbul at the moment because their economy/currency has taken a dive.

OMG...
Kaplah!

Offline msmob

« Reply #73 on: November 06, 2018, 01:08:42 PM »
Apparently there are some real good deals to be had in Istanbul at the moment because their economy/currency has taken a dive.

Er Hello...

It went from 6 to 9 to the GBP and it's now back to 7 ..

DO keep up, Trenchie

Offline mendeleyev

• RWD Advisor
« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2018, 03:36:29 PM »
Krimmster, she is very nice.

My wife is a blend of conservative and creative. She is pretty and I tell her every day that she is the most beautiful woman in the world and that her beauty comes from an even more beautiful inner world. She wants to be judged as much for her character and talent as by physical beauty.

When a man can compliment and appreciate the inside of the package, as being just as or even more important that the outside, you will have a woman who views you as her man, a "keeper."

For guys just starting this journey, that expression "inner world" will score you big points if you learn how to compliment out of sincere appreciation and genuine motivation.

And in a culture where men stray often simply because they can, telling a woman that she is your "one and only" and that you want to be her "one and only" will also score mega points. You just need to be sincere and honest if you say that to a woman.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 03:40:20 PM by mendeleyev »
The Mendeleyev Journal. http://mendeleyevjournal.com Member: Congress of Russian Journalists; ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.RU (Journalist-Russia); ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.UA (Journalist-Ukraine); ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.KZ (Journalist-Kazakhstan); ПОРТАЛ ЖУРНАЛИСТОВ (Portal of RU-UA Journalists); Просто Журналисты ("Just Journalists").

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1948
Total: 1957

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM