It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Joining RWD  (Read 6127 times)

Offline John Gaunt

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Joining RWD
« on: July 25, 2018, 05:38:36 AM »
Hello folks,

I’ve been visiting this forum on and off for a few years now. Finally managed to sign up. Been married to my FSUW for 7 years now. Best thing I ever did was getting on that plane to go see her.

One of the reasons I’ve joined is because of the garbage that Trench posts on here.  :rolleyes:
Sometimes reading his shy*e I have a great urge to kick him down a hill a la Billy Bunter.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 05:40:14 AM by John Gaunt »

Offline BdHvA

• Trips: No Selection
Re: Joining RWD
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 06:19:16 AM »
Welcome to RWD & Congratulation on your marriage!

As for Trenchcoat he is the forum village idiot who found a computer plus log in. Sometimes he has a point worth considering but mostly it is stront.

What is sad he can not listen to advice or understand his failures.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 06:39:25 AM »
Welcome to RWD & Congratulation on your marriage!

As for Trenchcoat he is the forum village idiot who found a computer plus log in. Sometimes he has a point worth considering but mostly it is stront.

What is sad he can not listen to advice or understand his failures.

Yes, our very own inhouse Дурак.  :D
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 06:44:45 AM by John Gaunt »

Offline JayH

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2018, 02:41:24 PM »
Hello folks,

I’ve been visiting this forum on and off for a few years now. Finally managed to sign up. Been married to my FSUW for 7 years now. Best thing I ever did was getting on that plane to go see her.

One of the reasons I’ve joined is because of the garbage that Trench posts on here.  :rolleyes:
Sometimes reading his shy*e I have a great urge to kick him down a hill a la Billy Bunter.

:welcome:

Welcome to a voice with some common sense from the UK!!

Some of us have been called all sorts of things because of comments on the idiot TC --I note you branded him a social misfit in your early posts --I used those words about 2 years ago !!!   Many ,many   actually tolerated him and tried to help him - only to give up in despair and basically fall in line with my comment.Subsequently he has reconfirmed my assessment many time over and over !!

Also -- the TC critics were branded bullies by some here --while I do no like to see any poster being trolled here-- I can understand how offensive so much of the TC "thinking"(non) actually is and why so many feel the need to not allow his stupidity go unchallenged.
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline BdHvA

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2018, 03:14:58 PM »
While I disagree with some, I do not see any reason to follow a poster from thread to thread or post to post.

What troubles me about Trenchcoat are two fold 1.) His inability to learn from his mistakes. 2.) Some here who consider the rather misogynistic technique of Trenchcoat as wisdom and a reasonable approach.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline mhr7

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2018, 03:59:27 PM »
Yes, our very own inhouse Дурак.  :D

Glad to have you John. I just finally learned how to play that game. (дурак)
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Offline ML

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2018, 04:09:03 PM »
While I disagree with some, I do not see any reason to follow a poster from thread to thread or post to post.

What troubles me about Trenchcoat are two fold 1.) His inability to learn from his mistakes. 2.) Some here who consider the rather misogynistic technique of Trenchcoat as wisdom and a reasonable approach.

There is no one here who considers TC's technique as wisdom or reasonable approach.

But, that excuse (to save us and newcomers from ourselves) is used constantly by those who follow TC around to every one of his posts and bully him.  It is really pathetic. 

I have watched some news shows and documentaries demonstrating bullying by children.  The worst of them gang up on the victim and taunt/ridicule him/her unmercifully at every turn.

Then you read here and see that supposed adults are doing the same thing to TC.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline SANDRO43

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2018, 04:19:47 PM »
Maybe if nobody replies to any of his future posts, he will eventually shut up :-\ :D?
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline LAman

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2018, 04:35:02 PM »
Maybe if nobody replies to any of his future posts, he will eventually shut up :-\ :D?

That doesn't work when you deal with people who think they are better than somebody else. What better way to elevate yourself than to put someone down. (((

Supposed to be....agree or disagree but here it is i'm right ang you're wrong......
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2018, 05:29:34 PM »

Maybe if the 'Professor' here stops posting boring stuffy drivel of some overly intellectual peculiarity that would and only should interest 0.001 percent of people involved in this venture.

Surely judging from your profile photo you have some UN conference to get back too ;D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2018, 05:39:42 PM »
1 post by Sandro is worth 1,000 by you.

PS. Welcome, John.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 06:38:07 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline southernX

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2018, 06:19:07 PM »

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

SX
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Offline BdHvA

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2018, 08:28:24 PM »
Maybe if the 'Professor' here stops posting boring stuffy drivel of some overly intellectual peculiarity that would and only should interest 0.001 percent of people involved in this venture.

Surely judging from your profile photo you have some UN conference to get back too ;D

Judging from your posts Trenchcoat perhaps you need to ask for a refund, those who schooled you failed.

Perhaps wishing that you learn something of culture from the posts of Sandro, is a Bridge to Far.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2018, 02:37:00 AM »
:welcome:

Welcome to a voice with some common sense from the UK!!

Some of us have been called all sorts of things because of comments on the idiot TC --I note you branded him a social misfit in your early posts --I used those words about 2 years ago !!!   Many ,many   actually tolerated him and tried to help him - only to give up in despair and basically fall in line with my comment.Subsequently he has reconfirmed my assessment many time over and over !!

Also -- the TC critics were branded bullies by some here --while I do no like to see any poster being trolled here-- I can understand how offensive so much of the TC "thinking"(non) actually is and why so many feel the need to not allow his stupidity go unchallenged.
Thank you.
Most people from the UK are sensible sorts. Trench is the exception.
My take on him?
He has probably lived all his life at home with his parent(s) in an ex council house terraced or semi bought from the local council under right to buy. He has inherited this property and thinks he is quids in because of its property valuation ( only on paper).
He is gradually refurbishing the property a la DIY ( on the cheap) and hopes to supplement his minimum wage job by taking on a lodger.
At age 40+ he has never had a proper relationship with a woman being unable to engage with the opposite sex through his own shortcomings. He blames his inability to do so on all British women as being fat, ugly, money grabbers, out for the best deal they can get then shaft the guy and move to the next victim.
He suffers from some serious psychological issues and complexes and thinks women are inferior objects.
He thinks FSU women are all scammers but likes them in short skirts and showing some flesh.
He thinks that any FSU woman he engages with is poor, from Dumpsk and just gagging for a way out of her poverty stricken life and that he, Trench, on £12000 a year, can provide that utopian lifestyle for her.
Of course, she is unaware that Trench doesn’t trust her an inch and his plan is for her to take on some minimum wage part time job so that she can buy her own clothes and make up , never be able to improve her life with further education, but be completely dependent on him while also living a life of drudgery doing the household work and popping out sprogs to keep off unwanted male attention from a better off ‘normal’ bloke and prevent her from escaping from him.

How am I doing so far?

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2018, 02:37:49 AM »

PS. Welcome, John.
Thank you.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2018, 03:14:48 AM »
I have never lived in a council house or lived on a council estate or any housing association property. I live in a nice area in private housing. I own my own house and my Mother owns her own house, both are private housing. I earn above the minimum wage and yes I am presently doing up my house that I have already explained so that part is correct. These types of actions are necessary if you want to get on in the UK. It's far from a country full of well paid jobs John. There are many yes but loads of people chasing them with the Employer wanting lots from the people that eventually get them. I doubt few of them would be in any fit state mentally to do FSU dating after their stressful & mentally exhausting day job, lol.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2018, 03:40:30 AM »
I have never lived in a council house or lived on a council estate or any housing association property. I live in a nice area in private housing. I own my own house and my Mother owns her own house, both are private housing. I earn above the minimum wage and yes I am presently doing up my house that I have already explained so that part is correct. These types of actions are necessary if you want to get on in the UK. It's far from a country full of well paid jobs John. There are many yes but loads of people chasing them with the Employer wanting lots from the people that eventually get them. I doubt few of them would be in any fit state mentally to do FSU dating after their stressful & mentally exhausting day job, lol.
Well, hello Trench.
Thanks for clarifying your housing situation. Not that I have anything against council housing. I do think selling off the council housing stock was a huge mistake and has certainly contributed to the current lack of affordable housing.
I’m not sure I understand the correlation between doing your house up and getting on in the UK. Could you explain?
You earn above the minimum wage? Trench, if you are earning, as you have said, £12000pa, that works out at £6.25/hour based on 40hrs per week. The min wage is £7.83. Even on that, you are, by any measurable standard in the UK, poor. No ifs or buts.
As far as well paid jobs go, the UK is one of the wealthiest countries in the world. There are many well paid jobs out there. Yes, one has to earn that money, after all nothing comes for free. However, these jobs aren’t handed out to the undeserving. People with drive, motivation and ambition get well paid jobs. The type of people that succeed in finding FSUW. Now, it’s clear that you’re a person of little ambition or drive but with a sense of entitlement.
Is the picture getting clearer, Trench?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 03:42:40 AM by John Gaunt »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2018, 03:57:29 AM »
I only work 30 hours a week, John. The tax system simply does not make it worthwhile to work longer hours. There is working hard and being taken for a mug then there is working clever, I prefer to work clever. As I tried to explain before, the money you have after tax is all that matters, the figure people quote on their salaries before tax is all just fantasy land figures, they don't get all of that the tax man gets a good sized chunk.

Over time I am hopeful that my strategy will start to pay dividends. Right now it is still on the early stages, progress is being made but as they say Rome wasn't built in a day.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2018, 04:05:25 AM »
Incidentally I feel there is still more than enough Council owned property and no more should be built. Housing demand from those after social housing can be met by sub-dividing the council housing. Most of the Council Housing built were houses and flats that were overly generous in size. A council house could be split into a ground floor and first floor flat for a family. A one bedroom council flat could be split into two studio flats for a single person, a couple and a couple with a small baby. This condensing down of the council housing stock will help prompt those living in it to see it as a safety net rather than a way of life. It will also provide more homes.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2018, 04:07:00 AM »
I only work 30 hours a week, John. The tax system simply does not make it worthwhile to work longer hours. There is working hard and being taken for a mug then there is working clever, I prefer to work clever. As I tried to explain before, the money you have after tax is all that matters, the figure people quote on their salaries before tax is all just fantasy land figures, they don't get all of that the tax man gets a good sized chunk.

Over time I am hopeful that my strategy will start to pay dividends. Right now it is still on the early stages, progress is being made but as they say Rome wasn't built in a day.
You work 30 hrs a week,live on the breadline and call that working clever.  :cluebat:
My net income is a sizeable multiple of your gross income and I pay tax at the higher rate.
I don’t begrudge paying tax. It’s what pays for freeloaders like you. 
All those successful high earners paying tax, they’re all clueless, imagine that.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2018, 04:17:44 AM »
Incidentally I feel there is still more than enough Council owned property and no more should be built. Housing demand from those after social housing can be met by sub-dividing the council housing. Most of the Council Housing built were houses and flats that were overly generous in size. A council house could be split into a ground floor and first floor flat for a family. A one bedroom council flat could be split into two studio flats for a single person, a couple and a couple with a small baby. This condensing down of the council housing stock will help prompt those living in it to see it as a safety net rather than a way of life.It will also provide more homes.
We can add a lack of empathy to those esteemable qualities that make up our Trench.
Let’s all stop paying tax, Trench. You wouldn’t get free (for you) NHS then.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 04:19:33 AM by John Gaunt »

Offline BdHvA

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2018, 09:33:18 AM »
. . . a hill a la Billy Bunter.

Was not sure who Billy Bunter was. Thanks for noting this.

For those who are not aware of English literary characters here is the Wikipedia link.

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Bunter <

He does share some qualities with our 'hero' Trench.

Offline GenMish

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2018, 11:35:47 AM »
Just wanted to add two things to this thread

First, for those using Skype contacting large number of persons. Your Skype contact list can easily be read if you use the default settings. All it takes is for a scammer to have multiple accounts to see if you are mutual contact. Even a spurned contact with malicious goals can access skype through hotmail and figure out your contact list

Second to Trench
. When I met my FSU lady 25 years ago, I thought her love of Theater, Ballet, Opera and Classical music was something we didnt share because I was Contemporay Music, Rock Concert, Sports and Sci Fi type of person. But in the give and take, I really began to enjoy the Arts as she did. Not only did it make me a more balanced person, but gave my wife an opportunity to share a valuable part of her culture with me even while submersed living in the USA.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541008
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1874
Total: 1885

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM