It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Patagonie mentoring  (Read 2246 times)

Offline PatagonieMentoring

• Mentoring and Phone coaching
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Patagonie mentoring
« on: October 10, 2020, 11:36:59 AM »
Is the commercial version for phone-coaching services of a known member here  :P  (Waiting this one to be flagged in red)

Click here for more details http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=24699.msg544709;topicseen#msg544709

I recently spent one hour talking to a man who lost a grand total of $45,000 over the two years he spent in a fake relationship that he believed was leading up to a marriage.   
Then in 2020 he started to lose contact with his Ukrainian 'wife' and finally discovered in September that she had married a local man instead.

We are also aware here at RWD of a very recent story where a guy was ripped off to the tune of $5,000 for a 'girl' who was supposed to visit him in the US but who never appeared, claiming she was blocked at the airport.

Furthermore not long ago I watched an incredible video of an US former officer cheated out of $370000. I suspect this happened in Russia in 2018.

What's new ? For the veterans, not much.

However one new trend I did observe was that the dating/marriage agencies are becoming more agressively involved in the scams than before. In the $45000 and $370000 cases the scammer and the agency worked hand in glove to a degree I'd never witnessed.

Secondly, I started to realize that werstern society is continuously engulfing ever more men into a whirpool of misery, more and more cannot convert dating, especially international dating, into happiness.
For me, the roof of the problem is in their mentality : it's the brain that orders the actions, so this where the real issue lies. 
The consumer psychology is ingrained from a young age. 
However, when it comes to dating and marriage, we cannot simply click the right button to find the right agency to get the right bride with the right service and receive the parcel in the right time slot.
We need to learn a whole different culture: it's an education in itself. 
It's more than just coaching, it's about  mentoring.

And things are not going to be better by themselves.

Western culture will not help men, quite the opposite, secondly, the coronavirus is going to make international dating even tougher than before due to the ongoing poverty.

Therefore I have decided to present myself as a kind of brother service, allowing men to easily access more private phone coaching service. For the moment.
Next summer more to come.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2020, 11:38:55 AM by PatagonieMentoring »
Phone coaching from Patagonie. Read "operation white panther".

Offline rwd123

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
Re: Patagonie mentoring
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2020, 07:08:28 PM »
IMO a guy looking at dating women under 40 should first focus on dating apps/direct online, second on social opportunities while in-country. No value in agencies, none. This pretty much covers all guys under 50.

I have no idea about women over 40 as they're too old for me.

If logistics work for a guy then having a mentor is invaluable.

Offline PatagonieMentoring

• Mentoring and Phone coaching
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2020, 01:14:31 PM »
Thank you RWD123 for your support.

You make an interesting point. 

I have landed  finally at the exact place your recommend.

Dating apps/direct online. And in the most direct form possible : Badoo and Tinder for ukrainian/russian  public. The daily form finally.
And with a high, very high rate of success finally. 

I also met on social opportunities : introduced by local ukrainian friends, or at a diner with a woman after meeting her in a night train, 2 years ago.

Most of the FSU women, 95% minimum of them, have no intention to relocate.
If you start to dig in this pool I don't see any reason why the outcome should be worse  than the ONES who are situated in the "international pool departure"...
In fact I believe that is even better...

Now about mentoring, few guys have gone the long road. And you did also.
You cannot replace a decade of experience by watching tons of videos and reading forums.
The field is about cultural distorsion, emotional triggers, fatigue, time compression, jetlag...
That's the same about learning seduction. 

About agencies, I have spentso many time on them (few hundreds of hours just to study them, not including the many dates I had with) and so I feel very comfortable to use them if necessary as a facility.

Phone coaching from Patagonie. Read "operation white panther".

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2020, 02:57:36 PM »
IMO a guy looking at dating women under 40 should first focus on dating apps/direct online, second on social opportunities while in-country. No value in agencies, none. This pretty much covers all guys under 50.

I have no idea about women over 40 as they're too old for me.

If logistics work for a guy then having a mentor is invaluable.

As an old git, ANYONE using an agency is simply wasting their money.

RWDs opinion holds true for more senior ladies. That business model has sailed.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1901
Total: 1912

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM