It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Are you man enough for a RW?  (Read 36901 times)

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Are you man enough for a RW?
« Reply #250 on: March 20, 2024, 12:41:59 PM »
I was inexperienced at dating as I hadn't done it since before I married my first wife 100 years or so ago.

Didn't seem like a big problem for me to begin dating several FSU gals on my first WMVM trip.

I was even not ever scammed . . . at least out of cash.
But probably a few were just wanting a meal at an upscale restaurant.

However I was completely at ease with all women (from teenaged students, to secretaries, to high level bankers and lawyers) as I had worked with them for 100 years or so.

My now FSU wife keeps making me prove I am man enough for her by forcing me to regularly have sex . . . and forcing me to renovate a house.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
Are you man enough for a RW?
« Reply #251 on: March 20, 2024, 04:27:05 PM »
I was inexperienced at dating as I hadn't done it since before I married my first wife 100 years or so ago.

Didn't seem like a big problem for me to begin dating several FSU gals on my first WMVM trip.

I was even not ever scammed . . . at least out of cash.
But probably a few were just wanting a meal at an upscale restaurant.

However I was completely at ease with all women (from teenaged students, to secretaries, to high level bankers and lawyers) as I had worked with them for 100 years or so.

My now FSU wife keeps making me prove I am man enough for her by forcing me to regularly have sex . . . and forcing me to renovate a house.

The reference is for those who live in their mothers basement, never traveled outside the
US, never had a passport and only had sex with their right hand. Some of those types,
believe that they could go to Russia and be successful.

I had two boys join the Navy. I told both of them as teenagers that the Navy would have
an entirely different idea what clean looked and smelled like. When I saw them again, they
told me I was 100% right. 

The service is like a finishing school for young men. After 4 years a young man knows
what clean is, how to shine their shoes, tie a tie, show up on time, how to wait, stand
up straight and making stupid/lame excuses won't fly in real life.   

You joined the Navy, traveled a bit, cohabitated with your wife and didn't sponge off
your mother. You went to school and got a couple degrees. You had nothing in common
with a Mommy's basement boy. 

« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 04:29:48 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #252 on: March 20, 2024, 06:26:58 PM »
There's a few interesting points made in the first page of this thread even so many years later. It's nice to see some members when the cogs were still turning around upstairs also.

I can see where Beel got the mantra about FSW aren't for entry level daters, from that jb guy apparently. While there might be some truth in that I think it is overcooked. Some guys may just be unsuitable for women in their own country, US, UK women, etc but more better suited to FSW. They may get a better grasp over time of interacting with FSW or they fall short for a Western Woman but not a FSW. Let's face it many WW have a high opinion of what they want in a guy these days. There are also other issues now such as Career Women, Feminists, Fat Women, Mentally Crazy Women, etc in the West, that keep a lot of men that would usually be suitable out of dating. If anything there is nothing wrong with dating out in the FSU just to do dating as it's way easier to get dates than back home.

After all, why would it be? It's just another human male that is dating a female, same as anywhere you try to get to grips with it along the way. Either you do or you don't but you can easily just date women there just to get the experience, learn and/or have fun dating. Our Beefarmuh could be on a flight now with just that idea in mind to have fun dating in a area where women would be motivated and readily willing to date right now. Instead of sitting at home tapping away on his keyboard to some woman penpal like, just think of all the women he could get with! So much more fun!!!

After all, not every woman you meet in the FSU needs to be a marriage prospect even though they might meet hopeful of that.

As to the question itself I think it depends on the FSW'S personality and the WM's personality. A WM might not be right for many FSW but possibly right for a few of them. Since all FSW will vary a bit in terms of personality and the way their assertiveness etc is. Some FSW might just come across as sheer unpleasantness where others with an assertive personality may come across even a bit amusing when in such a mood.

I don't think you have to have been in the Army to be many enough but at least not being a drip is probably best when dating FSW.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #253 on: March 20, 2024, 06:38:11 PM »
I think the situation is also important. If you went out to Ukraine in the few years before the virus & war hit then you would likely have a lot less choice and scope than you would today. You would have to brave going into a war torn country but once there they're would be a lot more women coming flocking to you. If you got a hottie and she started giving you some attitude rather than being fearful of messing it up/p*ssing her off you know that you could ditch her and get another hottie within a short period of time without sweating it. So WM can afford to have a lot stronger stance in such situations as a result and get onto a good thing more easily. I know if things went south with my current girl then I could go out there and be meeting a series of promising girls almost right away. At the moment the best time to score out there is now I reckon whilst there is little competition around from other WM.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #254 on: March 21, 2024, 06:42:51 AM »
the absolute BEST thing USA/Israeli military taught me
was how to live in an environment that pushes you beyound your physical and mental limits
this gives you the ability to DO THINGS that you wouldn't be able to normally do (like LEAVE HOME TRENCH!!)
and once you have this ability, and you're no longer in the military
then this new found ability is YOURS to use as you please
and you can do yur own "difficult things", secure in the knowledge THAT YOU CAN!!!
YOU are now the Captain of your fate, and not the military
and you can command yourself to "go over the top"
instead of sittin on your ass

the Israeli military was the most physically brutal, designed to break a recruit
you HAVE to learn how to adapt and survive it/tolerate the pain w/o complaint and this is the whole point of them torturing you this way

In Israel, you have no choice but to serve and from an early age (I started in high school)....
In USA you have to enlist...

in Israel, if yur smart, you can steer yourself into a "sweet spot" in terms of what kinda duty you got and where and with whom
like Unit 8200
and live "LARGE"

when I was a teenager in Israel and wore my uniform, MILFS would fight over who was gonna take me home for a home cooked meal....

but the magic all went away when I got older and was no longer that "sweet innocent lookin boy"
becuz of what I'd become....

my oldest daughter and her husband left Israel just a few months before Oct 7
she had a cushy "technical" interpreter job for the IDF(Hebrew,Russian,English) while finishing her University Degree

all the young people livin with me now are tryin to avoid the "draft" in either Israel or Russia while finishin their education in the USA...
and I'm like their "Hippy DAD" that they live with

not the life I had planned for
but not bad either
my daughter is an AMAZING cook!!!!

« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 07:32:44 AM by krimster2 »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #255 on: March 21, 2024, 10:42:58 AM »
If you got a hottie and she started giving you some attitude rather than being fearful of messing it up/p*ssing her off you know that you could ditch her and get another hottie within a short period of time without sweating it.

Congratulations, you have firmly established yourself as a Mommy's basement dweller
without social skills, unable to date and you are going to attract the wrong type of
woman. You are exactly the type that will fail at this.

Additionally, you have previously established yourself as Not Brave, so there is a zero percent
chance that you will be in Ukraine sorting through any hotties. 

Newbies should start at the beginning of the thread and ignore Trench in anything he posted.
He either got it wrong or 100% backwards.

PS. I hate beating up Trench, it's just he could read a recipe for a peanut butter sandwich
and not understand that he needed peanut butter (or bread).
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #256 on: March 21, 2024, 12:28:05 PM »
Congratulations, you have firmly established yourself as a Mommy's basement dweller
without social skills
, unable to date and you are going to attract the wrong type of
woman. You are exactly the type that will fail at this.

Additionally, you have previously established yourself as Not Brave, so there is a zero percent
chance that you will be in Ukraine sorting through any hotties. 

Newbies should start at the beginning of the thread and ignore Trench in anything he posted.
He either got it wrong or 100% backwards.

PS. I hate beating up Trench, it's just he could read a recipe for a peanut butter
sandwich and not understand that he needed peanut butter (or bread).

Only fools rush in first Beel, I pick my moment and weigh up the pros & cons carefully then move in ;)

That said I have no reason to go to Ukraine at the moment so more a theoretical position really.

So what is this thing of guys ending up in their Mother's basement in America? It's not a thing here but the UK hasn't got as much in the way of basements as the US. Many guys & girls remain at home though well into their thirties & thereafter because of the high cost of housing in the UK and often low pay, so they have a bedroom in the family home. How come these guys choose the basement of the house in America?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 12:33:07 PM by Trenchcoat »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #257 on: March 21, 2024, 02:36:08 PM »
Only fools rush in first Beel, I pick my moment and weigh up the pros & cons carefully then move in ;)

Your basement question was a red herring to distract me.

My wife loves me, I have a son who loves to play with me.

I have better things to spend my time doing.
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #258 on: March 21, 2024, 09:37:46 PM »
the absolute BEST thing USA/Israeli military taught me
was how to live in an environment that pushes you beyound your physical and mental limits
this gives you the ability to DO THINGS that you wouldn't be able to normally do (like LEAVE HOME TRENCH!!)
and once you have this ability, and you're no longer in the military
then this new found ability is YOURS to use as you please
and you can do yur own "difficult things", secure in the knowledge THAT YOU CAN!!!
YOU are now the Captain of your fate, and not the military
and you can command yourself to "go over the top"
instead of sittin on your ass

the Israeli military was the most physically brutal, designed to break a recruit
you HAVE to learn how to adapt and survive it/tolerate the pain w/o complaint and this is the whole point of them torturing you this way

In Israel, you have no choice but to serve and from an early age (I started in high school)....
In USA you have to enlist...

in Israel, if yur smart, you can steer yourself into a "sweet spot" in terms of what kinda duty you got and where and with whom
like Unit 8200
and live "LARGE"

when I was a teenager in Israel and wore my uniform, MILFS would fight over who was gonna take me home for a home cooked meal....

but the magic all went away when I got older and was no longer that "sweet innocent lookin boy"
becuz of what I'd become....

my oldest daughter and her husband left Israel just a few months before Oct 7
she had a cushy "technical" interpreter job for the IDF(Hebrew,Russian,English) while finishing her University Degree

all the young people livin with me now are tryin to avoid the "draft" in either Israel or Russia while finishin their education in the USA...
and I'm like their "Hippy DAD" that they live with

not the life I had planned for
but not bad either
my daughter is an AMAZING cook!!!!

Not many takers for the British Army these days so many youngsters like me when I was younger:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/02/03/how-the-british-army-lost-its-way/

Looks like NATO might be in trouble if they expect the UK to field a decent force for them lol. Lets hope the US have something to field that's if they are still a part of NATO depending on Trump. Otherwise it's down to the French & Germans most likely and anything else the EU & remains of NATO can cobble together.

I think apart from the factors already listed in the article, support for this monarchy has declined and many like me won't join a force where you have to swear an oath of allegiance to the monarchy. In general though people avoid jobs where the conditions are obviously not good, a lot of bother signing up, poor pay when you get there, movement restrictions, seeing previous soldiers stiffed on their army pensions, etc.

I don't think you have had to join the army to be many enough for a FSW or even left home, there can be good reasons people don't, to look after poorly family members, economic reasons, etc. I do think you need to not be a pushover as if you are a lot of FSW will come to disrespect you and that is normally a fast descent downhill in a relationship with a FSW I have done to learn. Sometimes you can be too nice, too early and issues can arise around that. It also depends on the FSW and how she feels for you also and her personality as a guy who seems weak to one FSW doesn't necessarily to another in my opinion.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #259 on: March 22, 2024, 10:01:37 AM »
It does not matter if an AW or RW. Drop off at mall and meet me back at Home Depot, Lowes, Best Buy, or any place with a tool section or HDTVs. Sometimes I think I would rather look at 3 types of dirt for my garden then hit a mall.

Ross dress for less is Angel Eyes place to shop but she loves home desperate too because
she also gardens, sews, cans fruit and jams. Nobody is more frugal than my wife. Her ironing
board cover has the elastic from my Fruit of the looms to keep the cover in place.

She is already making salads from the garden. No tomatoes yet. It will be a couple months.

FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #260 on: March 22, 2024, 10:10:32 AM »
  If you're socially retarded you may find a desperate RW willing to marry you. Anything can happen, but I doubt it'll be true love. Key to any good relationship is communication, respect and self value. Desperation, lack of social skills, lack of self respect and value,lack of manners, drug addiction or addiction of any kind along with loads of baggage rarely ends with success.

Desperate women only act desperately until they are no longer desperate. Then they dump
the socially retarded  man

FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #261 on: March 22, 2024, 10:16:56 AM »
I have to admit that I fall under the shy category. Over the years, I have grown to manage my shyness at work and in most social spheres, but dating was harder. I am not the kind of guy who can approach a woman in a supermarket, flirt with her and then ask her out on a date. For me, online dating was a godsend. It allowed me to find women who were looking and ask them out on a date in a way that managed my social anxiety.

Why Russia versus Canada? It was simply a question of numbers. In the small city where I live dominated by mills, single and educated women tend to move away. I did Lavalife and Plentyoffish and found few women with a much greater ratio of men-to-women dating. There were at best a couple dozen women on the sites, and it was difficult to arrange first dates, even when you did hit it off online. I did date a handful of women in a year, seduced a couple, but did not find any compatible matches. Quite often I was not attracted to them. Having done that in my first marriage, I decided not to settle. There was one woman that I like, but she had become a serial dater: she loved first-dates from what I gathered. In my experience, attractive and eligible Canadian women in my city did not really use online dating sites and eligible women who really wanted to find a man did not stay eligible for long.

I even went to an expensive matchmaking agency in my city. I gave them my criteria: attractive, educated and younger than 35. She looked at me and said there is one woman who would fit my criteria. She then went to find her file, sighed and said that she had already found someone. After that, she did not even try to convince me to sign-up with her agency.

Russia was very different. The numbers of women on free Russian dating sites are phenomenal. Even a small Russian city with have hundreds (or thousands) of women with active profiles online. You don't find the same social stigma attached to dating sites as you do in Canada. Russian women, in my experience, were also much more likely to quickly agree to meet a guy on a simple date to check him out. These two factors made it possible for me to meet a large number of women. The simple fact of the matter is that the more women you meet, the more likely you will find the one for you (the same is true for women). I stopped dating when I met my wife. We hit it off immediately and we spent six hours on our first date simply talking. However, if my wife and I had not hit it off, I would simply have lined up another date the next day or the day after. The number of women on the free dating sites, my knowledge of Russian, the ease of getting a woman to agree to meet for at least a coffee, made dating in Russia so much more easier than dating in my small Canadian city. When you meet large numbers of women, eventually you will find one who is compatible.

The simple fact of the matter is that I easily succeeded in Russia finding a beautiful, educated woman with no children who fell for me, something that I did not manage to do in my home city. Perhaps if I had been willing to continue dating for a few years in Canada I would have found someone. Perhaps if I had been a bit less shy it would have made things easier. Perhaps if I had found a job in another city in a few years, I would have been in a city with more eligible women.

Was I lacking in social skills? Well, there are different types of social skills. Yes, I will be the first to admit that I am not the outgoing social butterfly who can easily flirt with any woman. That made dating harder. However, once married, this is no longer a liability. My wife wants a man who will be there for her, and not a "бабник" (a "womanizer"), who has refined social skills but low commitment to one woman. It takes me a while to open up, but when I do I often cannot stop talking. Again, not a good trait for making a great first impression on a first date, but wonderful for a marriage.

Am I man enough for a Russian woman? Well, it depends on which Russian woman. I am man enough for the Russian woman who is my wife, and that is good enough for me  8)

Note whoever reads this, don't parse out one tiny part that might apply to you if you twist it around also note: Misha is fluent in Russian.
FSUW don't do vague

Online krimster2

« Reply #262 on: March 22, 2024, 11:07:41 AM »
the secret to Ukraine is, "You find a woman you can have fun and PLAY WITH"
then you just PLAY with her and have FUN with her (and nothing more at first)
until invariably at some point along the way, her clothes all "come off"
and that's pretty much freakin it

except, for just one detail
the first time you see a nekkid Ukrainian woman
will be permantly etched into your brain
take the hottest porn you EVER SAW
multiply it by TEN
and she's laying naked on a bed 3 feet away from you and she's "spreading" for you
by measuring the distance of your dropped jaw hittin the floor, you can tell it's totally WORTH the time and money it took to get you there!

but...
nevermind...

what's yur favorite Red Dwarf character?
I like the CAT, LOL!!!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 11:22:45 AM by krimster2 »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #263 on: March 22, 2024, 04:35:21 PM »
I just used "dating" as a general term.  I currently reside in America.  I don't consider anything that involves $1000 round trip airplane tickets and 14 hrs of travel time each way "dating."  I call that looking for a wife.  In my opinion guys that marry these girls have a courtship... they didn't date.

I spent 40 days boots on the ground in Russia and Angel Eyes spent more than 30 days boots
on the ground in the USA. I made 4 trips and she made two. We also spent nearly every day
for over a year talking on Skype.

One day I told her that she was going to fall madly in love with me, that we would get
married and live happily ever after. To which she replied "I know."
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 04:37:04 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Bee Farmer

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #264 on: March 22, 2024, 05:11:40 PM »
Either you do or you don't but you can easily just date women there just to get the experience, learn and/or have fun dating. Our Beefarmuh could be on a flight now with just that idea in mind to have fun dating in a area where women would be motivated and readily willing to date right now. Instead of sitting at home tapping away on his keyboard to some woman penpal like, just think of all the women he could get with! So much more fun!!!

People who are serious about a relationship do not date for fun.

Having fun is NOT a good goal in life.  It leads to extremely bad outcomes.  Having fun should be an additional benefit, not the goal.

If you just want to have fun, snort lines of cocaine until your heart explodes.  I've heard it's a lot of fun.

There are local women motivated and readily willing to date me. 

If you got a hottie and she started giving you some attitude rather than being fearful of messing it up/p*ssing her off you know that you could ditch her and get another hottie within a short period of time without sweating it.

Why would you be fearful of messing things up or pissing off a girl?  That reeks of desperation.  If you think you need to walk on eggshells around a girl just to get her to be with you, then you might want to take a long look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself how you can improve your value.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #265 on: March 22, 2024, 05:42:27 PM »
People who are serious about a relationship do not date for fun.

Having fun is NOT a good goal in life.  It leads to extremely bad outcomes.  Having fun should be an additional benefit, not the goal.

If you just want to have fun, snort lines of cocaine until your heart explodes.  I've heard it's a lot of fun.

There are local ugly women motivated and readily willing to date me. 

Why would you be fearful of messing things up or pissing off a girl?  That reeks of desperation.  If you think you need to walk on eggshells around a girl just to
get her to be with you, then you might want to take a long look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself how you can improve your value.

If you are serious about a relationship you would be in a relationship Beefarmer which of course you are not.

Why be such a stick in the mud, you're so obsessed with doing things 'the right way' not all relationships work out whatever way you do them. You're in your mid forties and eeking the final part of the remaining youthfulness in your life tapping away on a keyboard to your soldier girl penfriend.

I think you take comfort in that and find it a stable situation. Well a penpal is possibly better than none, but you're missing out on having a real life as a result. Do you really want to look back in 5-10 years or so time and thought, 'dang, I could have gone out and met some nice girls back then but chose to tap away on my keyboard to that pointless soldier girl which ultimately led nowhere. I invested my time into that and refused to explore other options hoping on hope that my good nature would see me through with her, but alas as she said earlier she wasn't interested in a relationship and I just didn't want to accept that'.

Beefarmer, your soldier girl penfriend doesn't care whether you've taken a vow of celibacy hoping to gain her favour or are riding hoe after how, she has already told you she isn't interested in a relationship with you, find someone who is, that's someone who is willing to spare you good quality time out of their schedule ;)

Offline ML

How long is long enough ?
« Reply #266 on: March 22, 2024, 06:26:28 PM »
I spent 40 days boots on the ground in Russia and Angel Eyes spent more than 30 days boots on the ground in the USA. I made 4 trips and she made two. We also spent nearly every day for over a year talking on Skype.

Now wife arrived in USA in July 2011 on student visa.
We married in December 2014.

I waited so long just to be sure she squeezed the toothpaste correctly, knew how to iron my shirts, and never had headaches.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Bee Farmer

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #267 on: March 22, 2024, 08:41:02 PM »
If you are serious about a relationship you would be in a relationship Beefarmer which of course you are not.

People who are serious about relationships proceed cautiously.  Sometimes people who are serious about relationships remain single their whole life, rather than to get involved in bad relationships.  Who are you to say that I am being too cautious?

I believe that if you marry the right person, there is nothing better in this world.  If you marry the wrong one, there is nothing worse.  And there are a lot more wrong ones than right ones.

Why be such a stick in the mud, you're so obsessed with doing things 'the right way' not all relationships work out whatever way you do them.

Because I have to handle the consequences of my choices, and I choose to do things that I believe are best for my life.  While relationships may not work out the way you want, you do have the ability to avoid relationships that will likely turn bad.

You're in your mid forties and eeking the final part of the remaining youthfulness in your life tapping away on a keyboard to your soldier girl penfriend.

And I am the only person who has to live with my decisions.  So what are you so worried about?  (I know the answer.  Misery loves company, and you want me to jump into a bad relationship so you aren't the only miserable one.)

but you're missing out on having a real life as a result.

I don't feel like I am missing out...and I'm the only one that matters in that regards.

Do you really want to look back in 5-10 years or so time and thought, 'dang, I could have gone out and met some nice girls back then but chose to tap away on my keyboard to that pointless soldier girl which ultimately led nowhere.  I invested my time into that and refused to explore other options

In my life I have never looked back and regretted investing time in a girl because I could have been meeting other girls.  So I think it is highly unlikely that in 5 or 10 years I will look back and regret not chasing different women or exploring other options.  Maybe that is how you think...but that's not how I look at things.

but alas as she said earlier she wasn't interested in a relationship and I just didn't want to accept that'.
 she has already told you she isn't interested in a relationship with you,

But, that's not what she said, and not what her actions say.  You just have delusions in your mind of conversations that you were never a participant in.
Have you considered that what other people want from a relationship, are different than what you are looking for?

find someone who is, that's someone who is willing to spare you good quality time out of their schedule

There are women who are willing to spare me good quality time out of their schedules.  But I will tell you a secret.  I'm not desperate for any girl that will look my way.  I choose what girls I want to pursue.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
How long is long enough ?
« Reply #268 on: March 23, 2024, 08:47:28 AM »
Now wife arrived in USA in July 2011 on student visa.
We married in December 2014.

I waited so long just to be sure she squeezed the toothpaste correctly, knew how
to iron my shirts, and never had headaches.

You rush into things more than others. 
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 08:53:44 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #269 on: March 23, 2024, 09:47:13 AM »
I can see where Beel got the mantra about FSW aren't for entry level daters, from that jb guy.

You aren't just an entry level dater, you have entry level social skills. You can't read something
written in English here on the forum then understand it. You project your world view into it,
totally mischaracterizing what was written in plain English. 

How will you read a facial cue from a woman who is lying to you hours after she jumped your
bones?

Answer: You won't, you can't, you don't know how. 

If you try to trick, trap, or test an FSUW, they will see it from a mile away. The good girl will
get offended and toss you aside. The bad ones will run circles around you. That is why this
is not for beginners.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 09:55:01 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #270 on: March 23, 2024, 10:01:16 AM »
Let me explain once again. 

In Russian, the word "жадный" means both:

greedy - eager to obtain; avaricious - and
stingy - niggardly; miserly; ungenerous.

Most women with limited English vocabulary know just the first word but not the second.  Hence they will say "greedy" when what they really mean is "stingy".

Blues Fairy explains what "greedy" means. Plenty of FSUW have listed it as something
they don't want in their profile.

FSUW don't do vague

Online krimster2

« Reply #271 on: March 23, 2024, 10:18:24 AM »
"How will you read a facial cue from a woman who is lying to you hours after she jumped your
bones? "

it took me months of livin in Russia before I learned how to DO THAT!!!
I mean one day, it "just happened"
that I could "detect the various TELLS" in EVERY single Russian I met!!!
but ya never make direct eye-contact doin this, cuz it greatly lowers their guard, and they don't have ANY idea I'm "Readin" them
a trained person could STILL lie, cuz he learned or was taught physical control

but yur average gopnick was an openbook to me, you have to be an "outsider" to do this, it doesn't work on your own culture
but it did in Russia and it's one of the methods of how "I gained power" over Russians in Russia
cuz Russians are ALWAYS tryin to pull some crap with you, and you gotta learn how to out think them at EVERY turn

I created a "whole familiar persona" to put Russians at ease
because I strongly resemble a particular Soviet Comedic Actor so I polish myself as an "Academic" based on his character
with appearnce and behavior, a simple suit and tie and black rimmed glasses
University wimmin ate this up, it opened a LOT of doors for me

in Russian Far East, my daughters had to "cock-block" all the wimmin approachin your humble narrator at the University, cuz our entrance caused "quite a stir"
and I'm a freakin Geezer

you guyz strikin out in Russia/Ukraine are clearly "under-performing" slackers
and that's just "the way it goes"
SORRY CHARLEY!!!

« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 05:54:51 PM by krimster2 »

Online krimster2

« Reply #272 on: March 24, 2024, 06:09:17 AM »
who'd ever thunk that all the "Neuro Linguistics Programming" Classes and books from back in the early 80s I did, when I lived in LA, and was tryin to be a post new-wave kewl dewd
would only EVER be useful for me years later in Russia

tune yourself into some woman's frequency and you can get her to follow you and DO ANYTHING for you
because she's PROGRAMMED THIS WAY
and you learn how to hack and manipulate her programming

why? cuz it's massively exhilarating bein a stranger in a strange land where Russian wimmin would just spontaneously "take their clothes off" when they got me alone at the "right time and place"
and me bein such "An Ambassador of GOOD WILL" interested in fostering Kultural Exchange, etc.

runnin your hands over the nude body of a stunning Russian woman
I mean ya really try to stretch it out as long as possible
cuz it just looks and feels SO damned nice!

whatever perfume they wear durin this
will the very next day, make you "hard as a rock"
so ya gotta densensitize yurself
before you go to the local magazine or gastronome

or else you gonna be known as "The stoopid American with the Boner"
and you will stigmitize ALL of us!!
SO DON'T!

« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 07:10:55 AM by krimster2 »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541004
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1870
Total: 1881

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM