It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Guess I'll say hello  (Read 10950 times)

Offline MikeinLV

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Guess I'll say hello
« on: March 02, 2015, 11:11:49 PM »
Great site you guys have here!  Wealth of information! 

I just found this the other day and signed up right away.  Hopefully i will learn a lot from you folks that have been here a while.

I am communicating with a couple of women.  Some more than others.  One has my interest in particular.  Good God these woman are beautiful!  She contacted me and I had read that can be a bad sign but i did the Scammer test and it said she probably wasn't.  I searched all the linked sites and couldn't find her name, address, or photo anywhere.  I have tineyed her photos and zero hits. 

Anyway, We're taking it slow and I hope I have some things to contribute in the future!

See you around!

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Guess I'll say hello
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 12:45:10 AM »
Good God these woman are beautiful! 

Try to keep the blood flowing to the big head, not the little one. If you think things are progressing with the ladies, try to get on the phone and Skype with them often. If things continue to progress plan on meeting one or more. Welcome to the forum and enjoy the ride.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline SANDRO43

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 08:08:51 AM »
I have tineyed her photos and zero hits.
Try Google Search, too, it's faster and produces more results ;).

BTW, :welcome: to RWD.
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline MikeinLV

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 08:12:02 AM »
Try Google Search, too, it's faster and produces more results ;).

BTW, :welcome: to RWD.

Thanks, I did that as well, but personally I thought tineye was smoother.  Ill have to play with google some more.

Do I really need to do that dumb verify thing every time I post!?!?!?!

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 08:17:36 AM »
go to images.google.com

drag and drop the pictures on the page.. it cant get any easier then that

It evens points out where you should drop it.
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 08:25:57 AM »
MikeinLV   :welcome:

Some things to think about:

If you are on a PPL or PPC site, and the woman contacts you, there is an 80 to 90 percent chance that you are talking to Hairy Boris.  While there are a few exceptions, it will cost you $$$$ to find out the truth.  Hairy Boris can talk sweeter than any woman you've ever talked to.

If you are truly serious about this idea of dating someone from overseas remember the first and second rules of dating:

1.  Never send money overseas.

2.  Never send money overseas.

Having said that, I will let you know that these PPL and PPC sites are rife with women whose sole job is to get you to 1. Spend money on the site and 2.  to Send Money overseas.

Do yourself a big favor.  Go to a coupe of subscription sites, such as Elena's, and spend time talking to these ladies.  It will not cost you any more than the subscription fee.  I believe at Elena's it is $100 for three months.  You have unlimited contact and can save all of your money for actually making the trip.

One more thing:  DO NOT FORGET MARCH 8th!

Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline MikeinLV

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 08:37:36 AM »
MikeinLV   :welcome:

Some things to think about:

If you are on a PPL or PPC site, and the woman contacts you, there is an 80 to 90 percent chance that you are talking to Hairy Boris.  While there are a few exceptions, it will cost you $$$$ to find out the truth.  Hairy Boris can talk sweeter than any woman you've ever talked to.

If you are truly serious about this idea of dating someone from overseas remember the first and second rules of dating:

1.  Never send money overseas.

2.  Never send money overseas.

Having said that, I will let you know that these PPL and PPC sites are rife with women whose sole job is to get you to 1. Spend money on the site and 2.  to Send Money overseas.

Do yourself a big favor.  Go to a coupe of subscription sites, such as Elena's, and spend time talking to these ladies.  It will not cost you any more than the subscription fee.  I believe at Elena's it is $100 for three months.  You have unlimited contact and can save all of your money for actually making the trip.

One more thing:  DO NOT FORGET MARCH 8th!

Thanks for the advice.  I have no idea what PPL or PPC are.  She found me on zoosk.  I joined Elenas site.  Pricey IMO but I'm worth it!

I will not send money to her.  This is not a problem for me.  I am not the type to fall in love with a photo (or 15).  I will be cautious.

I'll Bite...  What is March 8th?

Offline jone

Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline MikeinLV

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2015, 08:47:39 AM »
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=19093.msg396597;topicseen#new

Nice, so Would it be inappropriate to send her some roses?  I have her home and work address.

If so, anyone recommend a good site for ordering them?

Offline jone

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2015, 08:50:33 AM »
Send her the flowers.  I use Floraqueen.

www.floraqueen.com

Offline MikeinLV

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2015, 08:52:15 AM »
Send her the flowers.  I use Floraqueen.

www.floraqueen.com

Nice!  Thanks!  I had actually been considering sending her some anyway!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2015, 09:02:08 AM »
  She found me on zoosk.

Isn't that some sort of local dating site? If so, make sure you learn her motivations for contacting you. Are you much hotter than your competition? Scammers have been known to use local dating sites. Some women overseas contact lots of men hoping one bites. Some women contact men only in the cities they have a relative or friend living in in hope they could be close to each other again. Learn the motives of the lady(s) you're in touch with. Get on the phone and Skype with them. You will hear and see if they are "into you" or not.

Nice, so Would it be inappropriate to send her some roses?  I have her home and work address.

If so, anyone recommend a good site for ordering them?

I would get her phone number and contact her now before sending flowers or gifts. The ladies know the flowers and gifts can flow on Feb 14 and Mar 8 so giving out their addresses isn't a big deal. If you're not worth the phone number, they aren't worth the flowers/gifts.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline MikeinLV

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2015, 09:11:20 AM »
yah that's a local site. That's what raised my suspicions initially after reading stuff on this board and others. She claims she has no phone but will be getting one soon. I know that's a red flag but I have not emotionally committed and I won't until I have met someone. As for Skype I haven't even mentioned it because I've never used it myself. I'll think about whether to send the flowers or not. If they end up with A Harry Boris..lol..love that by the way.. its really not that big a deal

Offline jone

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2015, 09:14:31 AM »
Every woman has a phone.  What a dumb excuse. 

She's a scammer.

That is not a red flag.   That is an out and out lie.  You don't go on an international dating site without a phone!

Screw the flowers.  Go on to the next one.  There are thousands upon thousands of women waiting to meet you.

Mike it is time for you to meet ML.

Offline jone

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2015, 09:16:45 AM »
Not only should you put Skype on your DeskTop, but also get a simple international calling system for free.  I use Viber.  Put it on your phone.  You can talk all day long to your woman - or text her - and it doesn't cost you a cent.

Offline SANDRO43

« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2015, 09:17:34 AM »
Do I really need to do that dumb verify thing every time I post!?!?!?!
Which is? Maybe some unwanted option in your profile.
I have no idea what PPL or PPC are.
Check the RWD Glossary (http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/mwiki/index.php/RWD_Glossary), a part of our RWDpedia, for unfamiliar terms and abbreviations used here.

Incidentally, our free E-book (http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?action=ezportal;sa=page;p=47), even if made back in 2007, may also be a profitable read to get you into the general picture of FSUW dating ;).
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline MikeinLV

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2015, 09:28:38 AM »
Every woman has a phone.  What a dumb excuse. 

She's a scammer.

That is not a red flag.   That is an out and out lie.  You don't go on an international dating site without a phone!

Screw the flowers.  Go on to the next one.  There are thousands upon thousands of women waiting to meet you.

Mike it is time for you to meet ML.

Yeah you're probably right.  Too bad... 

Who is ML?

Yeah I'll get the intErnational call thing and I'll figure out skype.  already have girls from another site asking to Skype with me so I have to figure it out. Guess I need a camera because my PC does not have One

Offline jone

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2015, 09:29:26 AM »
Mike,

I'll tell you one more thing, and you won't believe me until you experience it for yourself:

You have been attracted to these women because they are slim and beautiful.  You are right.  There are some downfalls to the types of personalities you encounter.  But above and beyond their beauty, there is one outstanding feature:

When these women love you, YOU WILL KNOW IT!  It is like taking love heroin.  They love with all of their hearts.  You have absolutely no doubt that she is in love with you and that she will commit her life to you. 

Don't play around with women that are playing games.  Out there is someone who will give you a modicum of trust immediately because they want to know you too.  Skype.  Viber.  Address (a real address) and phone number.  They will give you every opportunity to prove yourself worthy of their dedication.   

Udachi.

Offline jone

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2015, 09:32:56 AM »
Go to Members:

Drop down menu:  Search for Members

Type in ML.  You might want to contact him through a PM (Personal Message).

He is one of our members here who has perfected the WMVM system.  I, personally, am a WMVO type guy.

See Sandro's list of acronyms for descriptions.  It sounds to me like you are a WMVO type guy as well.

Offline MikeinLV

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2015, 09:57:09 AM »
Go to Members:

Drop down menu:  Search for Members

Type in ML.  You might want to contact him through a PM (Personal Message).

He is one of our members here who has perfected the WMVM system.  I, personally, am a WMVO type guy.

See Sandro's list of acronyms for descriptions.  It sounds to me like you are a WMVO type guy as well.

I'll check it out.  By the way I'm going to continue to talk with my friend.  If she turns out to be a scammer I want to be able to add her to the sites.  Certainly wouldn't be comfortable doing so at this point and her name a dress and photos are not on any of them yet.

Offline jone

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2015, 10:03:41 AM »
Right.  You are 'talking'.  NOT!

You can't see her and hear her voice so you are NOT talking to her.   :cluebat:

There are so many good women out there, that you don't need someone who is obviously lying to you to take up your time.  No matter how well she strokes you.   :P

I am telling you that there are REAL women out there and this site is a great way to learn how to get at them and find them and date them and marry them and then, that's when the fun starts.

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Offline MikeinLV

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2015, 10:15:26 AM »
Right.  You are 'talking'.  NOT!

You can't see her and hear her voice so you are NOT talking to her.   :cluebat:

There are so many good women out there, that you don't need someone who is obviously lying to you to take up your time.  No matter how well she strokes you.   :P

I am telling you that there are REAL women out there and this site is a great way to learn how to get at them and find them and date them and marry them and then, that's when the fun starts.

:popcorn: :popcorn:

I think you misunderstood my intentions. I get it she's a scammer. But I am NOT going to add her information to one of those sites right now as she is not yet tried to scam me. I will continue to write to her until she does try to scam me and then I will be comfortable adding her to those sites. If I cut it off now she will just move on to the next guy and there will be no more information about her out there. I have already seen for myself that there are plenty of women out there I do not need convincing of this. Lol

Offline jone

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2015, 10:17:37 AM »
To follow the train of thought:

We had a guy on here a couple of years ago that was absolutely sure about the woman he was corresponding with.  He badgered her about giving him a contact phone number or Skype.  Finally, after going at it for three months, the 'Woman' relented.  He was able so see her on a web cam.  But in communicating with the woman, she knew nothing about their previous conversations.  It was then discovered that the scammer had actually put online his girlfriend and she was acting as if she was this fictitious woman created for the internet to sucker guys into relationships where there would eventually be a call for money.

Quite honestly it is a numbers game.  Hairy Boris will play thirty or forty guys at one time, yielding monetary relationships out of maybe four or five.  He has nothing to lose except a couple of emails back and forth.  Leave it to the other guy to put someone on a scam site.  Learn the rules to detect real and unreal women.  You don't need a scam site to detect if someone is being real with you.  It will save you a tremendous amount of time. 

Although I might point out that Sandro, who commented earlier, has quite a collection!

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2015, 10:20:10 AM »
I'll check it out.  By the way I'm going to continue to talk with my friend.  If she turns out to be a scammer I want to be able to add her to the sites.  Certainly wouldn't be comfortable doing so at this point and her name a dress and photos are not on any of them yet.

He/she is a scammer. Move on you are wasting your time. Don't worry with adding her/it to any lists. You'll accomplish exactly nothing. Of course it's your time but they have 1000's of profiles. Just ignore it and move on

Offline MikeinLV

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2015, 10:28:39 AM »
[q advi.  Thought I could contributece.  uote author=Faux Pas link=topic=19091.msg396627#msg396627 date=1425403210]
He/she is a scammer. Move on you are wasting your time. Don't worry with adding her/it to any lists. You'll accomplish exactly nothing. Of course it's your time but they have 1000's of profiles. Just ignore it and move on
[/quote]

alright I guess if it won't do any good I will take yoUr Advice and leave her/him be.  just thought I might be able to contribute but if it truly does no good then there is no point

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541319
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701