Forum > Married

Teenage Sex- RW and their sons

(1/15) > >>

viking:
Is it normal for a RW to encourage her son to participate in sex? The situation here is an AM who married a RW and brought both her and her 17yo son over. For some reason she is buying her son condoms (not a bad thing) but encourages him to have consensual sex with his girl friend, in their home, and here is the kicker, while she and her husband are in the house. I know when I was growing up and wanted to engage in sex, it was in the back seat of my car or a motel, basically as far away from my parents as possible. And there was no way my parents would have had any of this. Any married guys here with this type of situation? Is this more a cultural thing or more of an individual level.

Lily:
In the above situation, the only thing that might to a certain extent be defined as cultural, would be the mother's tendency to think that her son as a young man will have sex, that this is a male nature to have sex anyway, anyhow and at whatever cost. As a RW, the mother may believe that nothing, no type of risks and no any considerations could stop her son to have sex.

Russian mentality rather assumes that male behaviour comprises being sexual active. Some think that sexual abstinence may even harm a man, especially a young one. Parents of a daughter may chose just to prohibit the girl to have sex, and that's it. Parents of a son would hardly do it.

IMHO she may be prompted not to encourage her son to have sex, but to have it in the least risky situation and in a safe environment, bearing in mind that he would otherwise do it in more risky, even dangerous situations and with eventual bad consequences. Instead she chose to let the man have it under supervision :)

viking:
Even if what you say is true in terms of Russian mentality of male behaviour, that still leaves open the second half of the question of 'doing it' in the home with parents present. I would have a problem watching TV with the bed clanking upstairs and the noise coming through the walls.

ScottinCrimea:
While the assumption that teenage boys in the FSU will be having sex is certainly there, I don't think there is the encouragement to do so that I see in this case.  I don't know of any respectable teen boys there who would consider having sex in their parents home with their knowledge.  Maybe on the side when the parents are away, but it is more of a "Don't ask don't tell" policy similar to what you would expect in the US and certainly not when the parents are present.

Lily, what exactly do you mean by sex under "supervision"?  Unless mom is there to personally put the condom on, it's still a risky venture.

Blues Fairy:
Sounds like an extremely controlling mother. :) Not a rarity among RW.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version