It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Japtats Trip report 2  (Read 27499 times)

Offline japtats

• Restricted
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Japtats Trip report 2
« on: December 13, 2020, 08:32:41 AM »
So a lot has happened since i last posted. I am in a relationship, the woman is pretty much living with me. We get on well, she is very submissive, she was with guys before that, how do you put it..... Not dominant? She cooks, cleans, and works, she is supporting me a lot. And it it the type of relationship i need. Only thing is she doesn't go to the gym, but she is willing to do so. She actually had a lot of motivation when she was younger, to do sports.

At the moment , she says she has no idea what to do regards to weightlifting. I will take her to the gym with me when i return hopefully near new years. See how she goes with respect to that, but if all is well. I at the moment, see no issues. It is a strong male/female gender roles, which i prefer ,only because i need to focus on my stuff at the moment.

I did buy her a subscription for a site to get resources to teach english (she teaches english), which she appreciated a lot. We discussed what i need  from a woman, and her needs from a man. And we sort of understand one another, no false fallacies, she understands if she doesn't do her end, i will be gone. She and others, understand i am very serious about what i want from life.

I had a woman recently tell me she was scared of me, because what i want, she would have to be a perfect wife, some women cannot handle the standards i have. They are 20, young and beautiful, cruising through life, whereas i am a guy work 100 hours a week , fighting for what i want from life. And they realise , i am not going to skip through life blind folded.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 08:35:15 AM by japtats »

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Japtats Trip report 2
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2020, 08:43:26 AM »
So a lot has happened since i last posted. I am in a relationship, the woman is pretty much living with me. We get on well, she is very submissive, she was with guys before that, how do you put it..... Not dominant? She cooks, cleans, and works, she is supporting me a lot. 

....It is a strong male/female gender roles, which i prefer ,only because i need to focus on my stuff at the moment.

....whereas i am a guy work 100 hours a week , fighting for what i want from life. 

Given what you stated about yourself, and what you want, this is the type of lady that could enhance your life.  Good luck,
Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2020, 11:18:27 AM »
Given what you stated about yourself, and what you want, this is the type of lady that could enhance your life.  Good luck,
Fathertime!

Thanks. I told her the same thing , it is an easy going relationship, without so many complexes , which makes things easier to deal with

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2020, 11:37:23 AM »
it is the type of relationship i need. Only thing is she doesn't go to the gym,

The enemy of excellence is perfection. A lot of people passed over excellent people in search for perfection and they end up with neither excellence nor perfection.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline I/O

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2020, 02:49:13 PM »
in search for perfection and they end up with neither excellence nor perfection.

If you find the perfect relationship, don't enter it or it will no longer be perfect...

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2020, 04:15:36 PM »

The enemy of excellence is perfection. A lot of people passed over excellent people in search for perfection and they end up with neither excellence nor perfection.

Well said, and something i am trying to figure out, where exactly is the line? Something i discussed with her, is i need time, time to see her actions. She is very serious about settling down, starting a family, residing a family in Ukraine.

ANyways, we went shopping today, i wanted to do a shop to get her some things, as a thankyou for her efforts taking care of me. She was looking for cheap clothing, i told her, to get something she actually likes. She eneded up getting a skirt, and a matching jumper, some stockings , cost me around $30. I got a shirt, funny thing is, everyone was staring at me when i took off my blazer, my girlfriend was laughing and telling me, and i saw it, one of the female clerks was following me around, eye me.

We went to a blazer shop, no prices, i asked price of an overcoat, he told me $1000, had a bit of fur, i asked the price for the other, same thing. Basically guy was hustling me , he knew i was foreign as i was talking in english. I had it happen before. i went to another store, saw a overcoat , around $275, had a price tag , i liked it, they said they will give it to me for $240 (6700uah), i told my girlfriend, tell them $180 (5000uah ) and i will take it now, so she did. THey went on the phone to the boss, i whispered to her, they will come back and say $200 (5500 uah) , you tell them no, $180 (5000uah), she was confused, they returned said $200 (5500 uah), at this point she is at shock, she says ' he says no , 5000), they say okay. she was stunned, saying she needs me in her life.

We go for dinner after, most places close 10pm. We order some food, waitress gives us 3 forks, i asked for a knife , she made a big deal out of it. We paid around 500uah, cost of the meal was 469uah, i ask my gf how to say 'change' russian. I told the waitress in russian 'privet, (change in russian)'. My girlfriend was shocked, but i told her there is no way i am tipping someone who messes with me because they make a mistake giving a fork instead of a knife.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 01:37:22 AM by japtats »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2020, 04:37:23 PM »
Well said, and something i am trying to figure out, where exactly is the line? Something i discussed with her, is i need time, time to see her actions. She is very serious about settling down, starting a family, residing a family in Ukraine.

Start with finding a quality woman. Throughout life we continue to grow and some people will grow in the wrong direction. A good person is less likely to grow in the wrong direction. I complimented my wife a few weeks ago about how she's growing in the right direction and with the greater respect I have for her, it strengthens our bond and marriage. Regardless of who you decide to marry, she can change but hopefully for the better. How you take care of your wife and your marriage will influence which direction your wife grows.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2020, 05:03:29 PM »
And it it the type of relationship i need. Only thing is she doesn't go to the gym

At the moment , she says she has no idea what to do regards to weightlifting. I will take her to the gym with me when i return hopefully near new years.

She sounds like a good one Japs and very probably the one to go for. When I used to go down the gym before the virus kicked off I noticed while some women use weights a lot of women just stick to the running machines and toning exercises. For women I think the running machines and toning exercises are ideal, they give the woman a lovely toned look (the ones who do it regularly of course) a nice flat stomach, shapely body and no visible fat on their arms , legs, body - supple but not muscular.

The women who lifted weights however, well some had small amounts of muscle and they looked fine but not quite as good in my opinion as the toned girls perhaps. The women that worked out on weights a lot where in my opinion too muscular for women, not bodybuilding freaky muscular but I just don't think obvious muscles go well on a girl past a certain point. So I like the well toned girly bods more I guess and possibly it might be something easier for your girl to get with if she doesn't take to the weights too well.

Anyway, I've come around on the tattoo thing, I think it could work very well for you, I was skeptical at first but it can sometimes be better to appeal to a smaller number of girls with very little competition than a lot of girls with a lot of competition I guess. I'm still not sure as to long term as I have no idea or experience in that but I assume it could work out well enough. Does your new girl dig the tats?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline I/O

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2020, 12:39:31 AM »
Japtats - I read, with some interest, the part about the 3 forks episode.

I can tell you with 100 % certainty, when that is discussed with whomever she's bouncing the thought of you off, and trust me, there will be someone, the final analysis of that will forget the 3 forks and focus on the resistance to tipping - "greedy" roughly translates to mean. This will be the feedback she'll get....

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2020, 01:42:07 AM »
I edited the post, the second blazer store had tags on all their clothing. Hence it was actually 7700uah initially

Japtats - I read, with some interest, the part about the 3 forks episode.

I can tell you with 100 % certainty, when that is discussed with whomever she's bouncing the thought of you off, and trust me, there will be someone, the final analysis of that will forget the 3 forks and focus on the resistance to tipping - "greedy" roughly translates to mean. This will be the feedback she'll get....

She has been with me only A bit , she will see me tip others . But she can tell I don't like to lose and no push over . She wants a dominant man , she complained an ex would give money away as he was a pushover to police hustling. I told her I wouldn't fight the police, but at this instance, I wanted to make it clear to her and myself, nobody messes with me and gets a tip.

I am a pretty dominant and kind guy , both in life and sex, who likes to win and she gets it well. It wasn't about the money and she knows it, it was about the disrespect

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2020, 02:35:54 AM »
She sounds like a good one Japs and very probably the one to go for. When I used to go down the gym before the virus kicked off I noticed while some women use weights a lot of women just stick to the running machines and toning exercises. For women I think the running machines and toning exercises are ideal, they give the woman a lovely toned look (the ones who do it regularly of course) a nice flat stomach, shapely body and no visible fat on their arms , legs, body - supple but not muscular.

The women who lifted weights however, well some had small amounts of muscle and they looked fine but not quite as good in my opinion as the toned girls perhaps. The women that worked out on weights a lot where in my opinion too muscular for women, not bodybuilding freaky muscular but I just don't think obvious muscles go well on a girl past a certain point. So I like the well toned girly bods more I guess and possibly it might be something easier for your girl to get with if she doesn't take to the weights too well.

Anyway, I've come around on the tattoo thing, I think it could work very well for you, I was skeptical at first but it can sometimes be better to appeal to a smaller number of girls with very little competition than a lot of girls with a lot of competition I guess. I'm still not sure as to long term as I have no idea or experience in that but I assume it could work out well enough. Does your new girl dig the tats?

Long post. , Which is great , I will respond in time when I got a bit more time to write something long and a bit meaningful

Offline Rosco

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2020, 04:10:09 AM »

Indeed we all have flaws but youth often makes one believe that the grass is always greener. I over looked many a good lass in my younger days because I was looking for the holy grail. As I got older, I understood that some of the things I considered to be important in a partner had changed and a few of those girls would have been great partners.

That's the risk we have settling with a younger lady too. I met my wife when she was 19, almost 10 years ago and we've both grown and changed but thankfully the love and respect remains.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2020, 11:12:07 AM »
Long post. , Which is great , I will respond in time when I got a bit more time to write something long and a bit meaningful

That's ok Japs, no problem, I know that when busy stuff happens it's got to be done.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2020, 05:03:34 AM »
She sounds like a good one Japs and very probably the one to go for.
I think she is the person i need, we been living together for maybe 4 days now. Everything is very calm and relaxing, no misunderstandings, and feels like we are both happy with each other, our roles and such.

THe store i was in had around 20 customers in, most of the people were glaring at me , because i actually do look pretty good with my look. It is very unique in Ukraine. It is rare to find someone like myself here, with a body tattoo suit? Very rare, and in my profession? Rare , very rare.

One of my ex's in Ukraine, keeps messaging me , even after 6 months.SHe later asked if i wanted her, she is getting married soon, but deleted the conversation. Why? Same reason why women fall for me when they meet me, peel away tattoos, muscles etc, you get other layers, what i do for a living, my philosophy is actions not words. I am a rare breed in Ukraine, very rare. One of the clerks in the store was eying me proper, and my gf saw and was smiling, i told her, the girl was attracted to me, but i asked her, what do you think she would feel if she knew the whole package? I think that is what separates me from rest of the guys here, guys that make money, all they know is how to make money, guys who go gym, all they know is how to lift weights, very few people actually dominate multiple things.

I believe we live in a really exciting world, but a lot of people are really lazy, and busy making excuses. Why i like this woman, is she supports me, so i can be the best man i can be. This is the prime reason why i like her around me, she is making me a machine. I can work at 2am, and she is making me a coffeee, sex is great for both of us, we are getting what we want from each other.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 05:24:36 AM by japtats »

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2020, 01:31:22 AM »
So things are going well. She has been a great help in supporting me with my work, she is eager to join the gym and she can tell a healthy lifestyle and looking good , is something i am passionate about for myself, and the person i am with. She needs me to train her, which isn't an issue, but i am still finishing up my tattoos.

My productivity has gone up, and at the same time, we manage to spend a lot of time together, because she takes care of the cooking, cleaning, little odd chores like ordering me clothes and such. It is a good situation for me and herself.

I found out she also was ahead of her age for academics, she knows coding, and a bit of data science. She has been pushing me to pursue my masters, Astrophysics, i have a passion for it, which i want to do , but i lack time, she said she would support me through it, and i can do it after i finish my tattoos. I needed someone who can push me forward, she has offered to help with my business for creating video adverts, seems like she wants to actively help me , rather than most women i dated, wanted me to be the man, and they were lazy.

It is early days, and i am a bit more focused on my work than her, trying to develop myself as a person. But i think as time goes on, she goes to the gym, and we grow together. I can be more open/vulnerable to her, and we can pursue marriage and kids. Something she wants also.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 04:16:41 AM by japtats »

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2020, 09:54:55 AM »
Yesterday she went to her friends home, and she came back saying she is ready to start a family with me , when i am ready. I find it comfortable being with her, she seems good, but i need to see her actions. January 9th i will do my last tattoo session, and then probably around late janaury, i will return to the gym. We know what days we will go to the gym together, if she manages to stick to fitness, support me and such, i see no issues with being with her.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2020, 10:21:18 AM »
She is ready to start a family with you after a total of what, a month of living together?  No offense, but she sounds very stable.  ::)

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2020, 11:38:02 AM »
She is ready to start a family with you after a total of what, a month of living together?  No offense, but she sounds very stable.  ::)

We actually met a week ago , and she moved in the same day . She told her friend she is moving out , and moving in with me . I am the second guy she has lived with. She told her friend I tick the boxes she wants in a man , she has also told me I am aa healthy narcissistic person.

She understands me well and what she sees she likes . Not many men actually work at 2am improving their skills , she values those qualities in a man , and I do look good 😉

Offline rwd123

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2020, 09:24:57 PM »
We actually met a week ago , and she moved in the same day .
I doubt advice would be considered, so, I'll just leave this here.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2020, 01:17:32 AM »
I doubt advice would be considered, so, I'll just leave this here.

Same with most women i date when they get their hooks into me. I mean, what is the alternative? How many men go to the gym, look good, are serious about their passions in work? Not many, so when you find something good you hold onto it.

There are a lot of Romeos that talk about how deep their love is for their partners, but actual men who grab the bull by its horns (life), are rare, very rare indeed. Most men these days are weak, and i don't mean because they don't achieve, i mean because they don't even try. Just lazy, each time i hear a fsuw talk about their ex it is along the lines of 'he did x, but after few weeks gave up', fitness, work, it is all the same, just give up.

Offline I/O

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2020, 02:18:59 AM »
We actually met a week ago , and she moved in the same day
Why am I thinking we're having our collective chain thoroughly yanked....🤔

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2020, 06:42:09 AM »

Deadly serious, what is the alternative for them to date? This girl also wanted a family with me, like many others. I am confident that if most people meet the person for them, starting a life with them is no issue, as long as they have some money. Everything else is background noise. The alternative is wasting their time with some guys that are great at talking, but spend their time drinking and feeling sorry for themselves as they couldn't get their dream job, and too lazy to improve themselves in any form (work, going gym etc).

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2020, 08:02:19 AM »
I discussed this with a few people. But essentially , what is a marriage? Isn't a marriage just a legal contract? Not much of a commitment for a woman to leave her home country , marry a foreigner , go live abroad , pursue a career etc

I remember.my ex fiance told me of her boyfriends ex wife . Cheated on home and went to Cyprus to have a kid with him . She is happy.

I think the biggest commitment isn't marriage, but deciding who you would raise a family with.

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2020, 08:20:40 AM »
I discussed this with a few people. But essentially , what is a marriage? Isn't a marriage just a legal contract? Not much of a commitment for a woman to leave her home country , marry a foreigner , go live abroad , pursue a career etc

I remember.my ex fiance told me of her boyfriends ex wife . Cheated on home and went to Cyprus to have a kid with him . She is happy.

I think the biggest commitment isn't marriage, but deciding who you would raise a family with.

No, it isn't just a legal contract. Until you truly understand that you really should stay away from committing to woman for anything. Sow your oats if that's what you need. At different stages in life you'll find you have different needs and it truly sounds at this stage in your life, you have no need or desire to commit to a woman, just more of a want. Hopefully when you actually do have that desire, you can find your soulmate and actually do it. I'm not trying to rain on your parade here. Hopefully just inject a bit of reality into the picture.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2020, 11:36:19 PM »
No, it isn't just a legal contract. Until you truly understand that you really should stay away from committing to woman for anything. Sow your oats if that's what you need. At different stages in life you'll find you have different needs and it truly sounds at this stage in your life, you have no need or desire to commit to a woman, just more of a want. Hopefully when you actually do have that desire, you can find your soulmate and actually do it. I'm not trying to rain on your parade here. Hopefully just inject a bit of reality into the picture.

According to my Uni Law Lecturer off a few years ago with decades off experience marriage is just a legal contract detailing the mainly financial obligations one has to each other. Generally that is the financial obligations the man has to the woman. She reckoned that few people understood that all is what marriage is when they get married. That kind of drived it home to me as I like many thought of all the romantic connotations of it, but in truth when you strip that all away you are just left with a financial legal contract that is enforceable. All of the marriage vows while supposedly should be when seriously and honoured for life aren't enforceable and can be quickly forgotten about or laid to one side by heated arguments. The romantic notion of it all I think is kind of covertly undermined by the signing of the marriage that forms the financial legal  contract. It's why I don't particularly put much faith in marriage to me it should be about the romantic stuff and vows alone without any financial contract. The financial contract part just skews it into something where there is a kind of shackling up that is kind of contrary to two people being together through love and choice.

Of course marriages can be gotten out off quite readily these days and that brings a whole new facet to them. To my mind if you change one thing even if quite a small change in a device like marriage it can change the whole way the marriage was originally intended to be used for and that can blow up into some big issues sometimes I reckon.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541000
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1888
Total: 1899

+-Recent Posts

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM