It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: How to Visit Many without lying?  (Read 124704 times)

Online krimster2

• He/Him
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
How to Visit Many without lying?
« Reply #125 on: November 03, 2018, 01:04:36 PM »
when the results you get in Kyiv, are the same results you got in Chicago
will you then realize
that the fault is not "in your stars"
nor in 50 different women
but within YOU

you’ll never get a fix on her heart
until you “click”
50 Chicago women, you didn’t click with at least 1?
“possible, how could it be”, Yoda asked

or will you still be in denial about this
my money's TOTALLY on denial, I'll take 3-1 odds
takers?

so do you want us to try and help you diagnose?
or do you prefer to remain ill?

by any chance do you get "some kind of rush" on breaking up with someone?
does that lead to "Premature Breakup Syndrome"

searching for an explanation of 50 failed experiments
the thread that winds through them all?

OMG!

I didn't GET IT until just now!!!
BrownBeard isn't his Avatar!
the BEARD is actually the one writing here and NOT a human!
it's why it got freaked out, when I said to cut it off
sorry, beard,
how did you become conscious?
is the human you're attached to still conscious as well
or do you control the body all by yourself?
OMG!

I can see what the women must think!
"like, OMG Jennifer, I felt like he wasn't ALL there y'know"
"like I was talkin to his beard the whole evening"

cuz she was!
the beard is able to control its host's facial movements to mimic speech
while utilizing its own high pitched squeaky voice for conversation
but unfortunately the beard is not quite as smart as an actual human in producing conversational dialog
so it gives weird answers to typical dating questions
such as
"what kind of hobbies do you have"?
when presented with that very question
the beard responded in its typical high pitched voice
"tennis! andddddd horeseback riding anddddd doing them both together at the same time! yaya dada bleee"
it would also get the lip sync alignment about half a second behind adding to the strangeness of the response
the longest running 3 month relationship was with a deaf woman who liked to stroke the beard

« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 07:30:04 PM by krimster2 »

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #126 on: November 03, 2018, 05:44:12 PM »
I’m sorry if you feel I have misled the board.  I’m not sure what “seasoned” is.... in the past three years, I have dated roughly 50 women and have had sex with 20 of them... I have had a few of those relationships last about 3 months.  Of course, I was also married twice and dated extensively before that.  Maybe I’m not experienced by your standards, but I wouldn’t say I’m completely inexperienced.

No apologies necessary. Moreover, don't take my post as anything other than a suggestion. A suggestion that I feel is fitting based on your written posts. There is no 'standard' to measure. Only people doing the things they're capable of doing.

You're personality and disposition, IMHO, is a good 'fit' as a WOVO.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline brownbeard99

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #127 on: November 03, 2018, 06:30:36 PM »

You're personality and disposition, IMHO, is a good 'fit' as a WOVO.

Point well taken!  I agree with you on those points entirely.  The only reasons I even think about WMVM is my desire for efficiency and the fact that I am risk averse (want to avoid wasting too much time and money)  The thought of my only date bombing on day one when I am in Ukraine for a week kind of sucks... but there is much good advice on how to turn it into a WMVM on the spot.

Offline SteveInBoston

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #128 on: November 03, 2018, 06:37:08 PM »

One word - competition. And no, I am not going to help them out. There are way too many ukranian women around for my taste.

Wow.  You believe your family.  Your family has asked you for help, because they are desperate to leave their horrible and dangerous situation.   And you are not going to help them out...because they are Ukrainian. 

Я все понимаю

Offline SteveInBoston

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #129 on: November 03, 2018, 06:52:16 PM »
Point well taken!  I agree with you on those points entirely.  The only reasons I even think about WMVM is my desire for efficiency and the fact that I am risk averse (want to avoid wasting too much time and money)  The thought of my only date bombing on day one when I am in Ukraine for a week kind of sucks... but there is much good advice on how to turn it into a WMVM on the spot.

BB, sorry about getting off topic a bit there. 

I think what GQ meant was that the WMVM approach requires less focus on what the other person might think or feel and more about being confident and taking charge of the discussion if she asks about other women or your plans when you are not meeting her.  If you feel awkward or nervous about mentioning other women, or simply saying you have other plans, then WOVO is more for you.

I'm mostly a WOVO guy.  Actually, I guess WMVO guy?  I kept communication with other women, while visiting the one.   I told the other ladies I was away on a trip in Europe, and didn't communicate with the during the week I spent with Ms. T.  If Ms. T didn't work out, I had plans or would make plans to visit the others, but not on the same trip.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #130 on: November 03, 2018, 07:14:16 PM »
hey Beard,

what I want to know is how ya did it man
especially how you hid the fact from a 44 yr old grown assed man
that if he put some alcohol on you and shaved you off
he'd look 10 yr younger
and could date wimmin' 10 yr younger (duhhhh)!

how did you prevent him from finding that out?
now he HAS to date older women because of YOU beard!
how do you pull it off, keeping him out of the loop like that?
you are the smartest and greatest beard ever!

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #131 on: November 03, 2018, 07:43:19 PM »
The only reasons I even think about WMVM is my desire for efficiency and the fact that I am risk averse (want to avoid wasting too much time and money)  The thought of my only date bombing on day one when I am in Ukraine for a week kind of sucks... but there is much good advice on how to turn it into a WMVM on the spot.

There are times when a guy wants to do a WMVM but then communicates with a woman and it's absolutely perfect and she's perfect. He doesn't want to lose her so he visits only her. That's alright. But if it doesn't work out, a guy can write to girls on Mamba.ru and get schedule dates within hours.

I noticed one of my posts in this thread is missing. The games continue. Somebody likes to delete my stuff here. I'm going to start posting in my signature line so it's untouchable...unless that person can get into members accounts.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline brownbeard99

« Reply #132 on: November 03, 2018, 08:08:16 PM »
There are times when a guy wants to do a WMVM but then communicates with a woman and it's absolutely perfect and she's perfect. He doesn't want to lose her so he visits only her. That's alright. But if it doesn't work out, a guy can write to girls on Mamba.ru and get schedule dates within hours.

I noticed one of my posts in this thread is missing. The games continue. Somebody likes to delete my stuff here. I'm going to start posting in my signature line so it's untouchable...unless that person can get into members accounts.

Billy,

I’m glad at this post made it though!  I appreciate your advice and patience with me.  Most people here are very helpful and realize the learning curve is different for all of us.  I will probably always be a WM guy... I’m always writing to girls, even if I have a date pending... until I’m actually “dating” a girl.

I have played on mamba and badoo and have started a lot of conversations with quite a few attractive women.  They remind me a lot of Tinder back home.  The girls seem to lose interest when they find out I’m not in Ukraine right now.  Some are like “Give me a call when you are in town”.  It doesn’t seem too hard to get dates this way... although I suspect most of these girls are not marriage minded... but I guess it’s better than sitting in my apartment alone.

Offline brownbeard99

« Reply #133 on: November 03, 2018, 08:18:44 PM »

BB, sorry about getting off topic a bit there. 

I think what GQ meant was that the WMVM approach requires less focus on what the other person might think or feel and more about being confident and taking charge of the discussion if she asks about other women or your plans when you are not meeting her.  If you feel awkward or nervous about mentioning other women, or simply saying you have other plans, then WOVO is more for you.

I'm mostly a WOVO guy.  Actually, I guess WMVO guy?  I kept communication with other women, while visiting the one.   I told the other ladies I was away on a trip in Europe, and didn't communicate with the during the week I spent with Ms. T.  If Ms. T didn't work out, I had plans or would make plans to visit the others, but not on the same trip.

You are right on topic.  I would say my personality is like you in that WMVO sounds about right.  The problem is that instead of narrowing it down to one, I have narrowed it down to two. One of them would be turned off if she knew I was visiting other women. I think it actually turns the other one on. It makes me more of a catch and more desirable. I think she really likes the challenge.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #134 on: November 03, 2018, 08:26:50 PM »
beards...

Offline BillyB

« Reply #135 on: November 03, 2018, 08:47:24 PM »
I have played on mamba and badoo and have started a lot of conversations with quite a few attractive women.  They remind me a lot of Tinder back home.  The girls seem to lose interest when they find out I’m not in Ukraine right now.  Some are like “Give me a call when you are in town”.  It doesn’t seem too hard to get dates this way... although I suspect most of these girls are not marriage minded... but I guess it’s better than sitting in my apartment alone.

Mamba is geared for local dating. If you're in town, many FSU would love the opportunity to date a foreign man at least once in their life. Bride.ru advertises on Mamba and some girls who'd consider an international relations will sign up on Bride.ru for that purpose.

Mamba has hookers, girls looking for a sponsor, girls who want a short term relationship, and girls who want marriage. Some girls are open to any of those type of relationships based on the guy and the moment. Since you're looking for a partner for life, you have to get into the heads of ladies you date to figure them out. Separate the wheat from the chaff. Just because a woman is looking for marriage now doesn't mean she's always been a family oriented woman. Men have reported some women at marriage agencies once worked in the commercial sex industry. You don't want a woman that has opened her legs for thousands of men, with many of those men coming from the worst elements of society.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline brownbeard99

« Reply #136 on: November 03, 2018, 08:59:17 PM »
Mamba is geared for local dating. If you're in town, many FSU would love the opportunity to date a foreign man at least once in their life. Bride.ru advertises on Mamba and some girls who'd consider an international relations will sign up on Bride.ru for that purpose.

Mamba has hookers, girls looking for a sponsor, girls who want a short term relationship, and girls who want marriage. Some girls are open to any of those type of relationships based on the guy and the moment. Since you're looking for a partner for life, you have to get into the heads of ladies you date to figure them out. Separate the wheat from the chaff. Just because a woman is looking for marriage now doesn't mean she's always been a family oriented woman. Men have reported some women at marriage agencies once worked in the commercial sex industry. You don't want a woman that has opened her legs for thousands of men, with many of those men coming from the worst elements of society.
So basically mamba girls are a combination of girls on eHarmony, Match, Tinder, and craigslist...  I guess I can try and do a little pre-sorting ahead of time.  I have never put too much hope in a Tinder date, but it can go well. I guess I shouldn’t  put too much hope in mamba either.  Thanks for the heads up.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #137 on: November 03, 2018, 10:01:06 PM »
"it makes me more of a catch and more desirable"

The beard does not make the sage!

hey beard, what if you get stuck in a "time vortex" in Kyiv
and end up back in the year 1710, when Peter The Great
had a prohibition against beards

youd'd be instantly guillotined with a pair of scissors
like all the rest, OFF with his beard!!!

it's tough allright
trying to extrapolate the shape of the whole puzzle
from just a few pieces
but I think I just about got it!

if you give me one or two more pieces
I'll have it totally nailed, TOTALLY know why
why this always works out the same way for you

--OR--
maybe you'd prefer NOT to know
before your big trip to Ukraine
your last hope...

so what's it gonna be hmmm

side note on Amsterdam

you want to stay a little North of RijksMuseum
somewhere around Prinzengracht
check out rooms on AirBnb
you want to only buy weed at the “The Coffee Shop Easy Times”
if you get the blond barristra, tell her Krimster sends his love
she’ll give you a little extra weed for that

side note on weed, sure if you're old school, bongs or big blunts
but there's new things now
dab rig
if you know how to sport one, go for it AND coffee
any single women in the place, "wink at em" and invite em over

I smoked some shatter with a Russian girl from St Petersburg at the EasyTimes
sit in the back on the left

« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 10:17:30 PM by krimster2 »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #138 on: November 03, 2018, 10:07:27 PM »
So basically mamba girls are a combination of girls on eHarmony, Match, Tinder, and craigslist...

Backpage and Ashley Madison included in that combination. It's up to you to figure out the ladies there and date the girls you prefer. Some FSU women said a very high percentage of men contacting them on Mamba aren't serious and only looking for sex. If you come across as a decent and serious guy, you should have no problem beating the competition and getting a date.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #139 on: November 03, 2018, 11:41:24 PM »
ok, now I get it, the fact that out of all the people here, you chose Billy to communicate with
because you are both "on the same level"
that's the last missing piece of the puzzle I needed to understand your problem

I now know with 100% confidence why your "dates" don't work out

You know what it is?
well, I'm not going to tell you!!!!
ah hhhahahahaha

it's always strange when people are so unaware of themselves
spoken without any sense of irony, intentional or otherwise

« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 11:43:25 PM by krimster2 »

Offline msmob

« Reply #140 on: November 03, 2018, 11:53:42 PM »
a guy can write to girls on Mamba.ru and get schedule dates within hours.

Here we go - AGAIN ?

Only a fool and BillyB still think mamba.ru is a good place to search for a wife

1/ BillyB wouldn't know - as he's been married to a lady he met on Mamba nearly a decade ago.

2/ I know, as does rwd123 - that mamba now sucks - as we both speak better Russian than BillyB, and visit the FSU

The games continue. Somebody likes to delete my stuff here. I'm going to start posting in my signature line so it's untouchable...unless that person can get into members accounts.

Silly BillyB - one of my posts got deleted, too - the difference is I accept why and move on ...

You do know that mods elsewhere change one's profile photo and your signature line and lock it - when one uses the signature line as a 'protest'

So be careful what you wish for ;)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 02:31:35 AM by msmob »

Offline rwd123

« Reply #141 on: November 04, 2018, 02:20:02 AM »
Only a fool and BillyB still think mamba.ru is a good place to search for a wife
Not to start a religious war but,

Mamba is more for local dating.  I read an article that only 8% of Russian women are interested in foreign men. So let's say 10% of profiles.

Of those you'll be lucky to have 1 in 5 speak English. Which brings down to 2% of profiles.

You can probably account for at least half the profiles for women not looking for serious relations or looking for a sponsor, or simply fake profiles. Down to 1%.

Then you'll have number of active users, let's be optimistic and say half. That's 0.5%.

Then if you're selective you may only get interest from 1 in 5 women to you write to. That's 0.1% of profiles, or one in every thousand.

(If you keep the beard you may drop to 1 in 10, or 0.01% of profiles - 1 in 10,000).

So yes you can find decent women on mamba but you'll likely experience a better response rate elsewhere.

Offline msmob

« Reply #142 on: November 04, 2018, 02:33:42 AM »
Thank you, rwd123

You put it better and with less exasperated emotion than I could.

I hope any newbie seeking advice will realise which poster knows what he is talking about.

Offline brownbeard99

« Reply #143 on: November 04, 2018, 02:59:19 AM »
Not to start a religious war but,

Mamba is more for local dating.  I read an article that only 8% of Russian women are interested in foreign men. So let's say 10% of profiles.

Of those you'll be lucky to have 1 in 5 speak English. Which brings down to 2% of profiles.

You can probably account for at least half the profiles for women not looking for serious relations or looking for a sponsor, or simply fake profiles. Down to 1%.

Then you'll have number of active users, let's be optimistic and say half. That's 0.5%.

Then if you're selective you may only get interest from 1 in 5 women to you write to. That's 0.1% of profiles, or one in every thousand.

(If you keep the beard you may drop to 1 in 10, or 0.01% of profiles - 1 in 10,000).

So yes you can find decent women on mamba but you'll likely experience a better response rate elsewhere.
My response rate is not that bad on Mamba. I have had conversations with many women who speak English and tell me they are looking for a relationship... and I haven’t written tens of thousands of messages... perhaps a couple dozen.

Again, my problem isn’t finding available women who are interested in me.  The problem is filtering through the women to find the right one for me.

Offline brownbeard99

« Reply #144 on: November 04, 2018, 03:13:09 AM »
Thank you, rwd123

You put it better and with less exasperated emotion than I could.

I hope any newbie seeking advice will realise which poster knows what he is talking about.
Of course, some members’ advice carries more weight than others. I don’t blindly listen to any one person.  That would be foolish.  I do appreciate the lively debate that offers multiple perspectives.

I appreciate that most people on here are just trying to help. Fortunately, the nature of debate on this forum doesn’t seem to allow for anyone to get away with saying stupid or ignorant things for long... someone calls them out on it.

A few people like to argue and drum up trouble for no apparent reason, but I appreciate that most people are genuinely trying to be helpful, whether their advice is good or bad.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #145 on: November 04, 2018, 03:45:50 AM »
Don't know what EM is like these days but when I did it a couple of years ago the response rate was higher than on most other sites. Generally a faor amount of those responding were later taken off as they were queried by EM as being profiles that they had concerns about. I know others have said they used to use agencies that get paid for contacting guys. Response rates on sites like Mamba, Fdating, etc seem a lot more legit because they tend at least to be fewer. Some girls I think have a particular agenda when looking for a guy that is not always that sincere where others are more straight up.

In general though I would say finding a girl that seems reasonably sincere is not that difficult. Finding a girl where there is chemistry is far harder and that's the real task to focus on I believe.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Donna_Pedro

« Reply #146 on: November 04, 2018, 09:13:20 AM »

Wow.  You believe your family.  Your family has asked you for help, because they are desperate to leave their horrible and dangerous situation.   And you are not going to help them out...because they are Ukrainian. 

Я все понимаю
2018   stating the obvious contest is now declared open... :clapping:
Kaplah!

Offline Donna_Pedro

« Reply #147 on: November 04, 2018, 09:15:26 AM »
People romantically interested in each other can find important things to talk about especially
early on. If you want an empty headed arm trophy who won't spend any of your money then
why would you need to talk to a girl.

You want to skip a step but you can't. In order to find a good girl who is compatible you have
to talk to her.

100%
Kaplah!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #148 on: November 04, 2018, 09:52:53 AM »
My response rate is not that bad on Mamba.

My response rate was good too. It's not hard to find women to talk to there. It's not hard to get a date quickly. Moby ridicules Mamba, the place he found his soon to be wife on, simply because he likes disagreeing with me. It's also it's the place he recommended his fiancée's friends to sign up on. His words to people on the internet say Mamba sucks. His actions and recommendations to people close to him says it's the place to be.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #149 on: November 04, 2018, 10:10:33 AM »
we’re all glad that we could provide you with a safe place
to talk about your negative emotions and scary thoughts

do YOU want to write your trip report when you GET BACK
--or--
would you like ME to write it for you NOW...

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541388
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 2512
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2200
Total: 2210

+-Recent Posts

Re: international travel by krimster2
Today at 04:57:12 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:36:35 AM

Re: Navigating the longest story ever told by Stirlitz
Yesterday at 02:18:56 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Stirlitz
Yesterday at 02:12:24 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 01:56:55 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
April 23, 2024, 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
April 23, 2024, 08:20:37 AM