It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364118 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #1275 on: January 29, 2020, 01:53:35 AM »
Real internet dating life in France for an average man of mid fourties on a legitimate dating site = LAME

Buddy told me this week end that he  registered on a legitimate site (not tinder), a site for serious relationships.

In one year (two ?) he got zero message except few women from Africa, exactly the type of women he has specify to have not desire to meet.

The two women I know he really met were one he met at my home and the other one we talked about him meeting her here in RWD, I helped him to get this woman back on the track. 
During this time, on the same type of dating site a woman we know, older but looks good, got 50 messages in few weeks.   

I am not surprised, those informations corroborate what I have observed last two decades for men in the western countries when we talk about dating. 

On the same type of site I have managed to have few meetings but the number of message was low to be frank.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 01:55:19 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline ML

« Reply #1276 on: January 29, 2020, 09:31:27 AM »
Real internet dating life in France for an average man of mid fourties on a legitimate dating site = LAME

Buddy told me this week end that he  registered on a legitimate site (not tinder), a site for serious relationships.

In one year (two ?) he got zero message except few women from Africa, exactly the type of women he has specify to have not desire to meet.

The two women I know he really met were one he met at my home and the other one we talked about him meeting her here in RWD, I helped him to get this woman back on the track. 
During this time, on the same type of dating site a woman we know, older but looks good, got 50 messages in few weeks.   

I am not surprised, those informations corroborate what I have observed last two decades for men in the western countries when we talk about dating. 

On the same type of site I have managed to have few meetings but the number of message was low to be frank.

Just one short point here.

Despite what we hear about women's sexual liberation and their right to be aggressive in relationships, is it not true in reality . . . that women still want men to take the traditional role and be the one to propose first meetings, etc.?

If true . . . then it follows that men are being naive in thinking that they can expect a lot of appropriate and legitimate contacts from women on the dating sites.

Yes, some of us can quote some isolated instances where a girl asked a boy to the Senior Prom, where the woman asked a male colleague to meet for a drink after work, and even where the female proposed marriage, but . . .

In general, men must still be the aggressive ones.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1277 on: January 30, 2020, 02:17:31 AM »
Just one short point here.

Despite what we hear about women's sexual liberation and their right to be aggressive in relationships, is it not true in reality . . . that women still want men to take the traditional role and be the one to propose first meetings, etc.?

If true . . . then it follows that men are being naive in thinking that they can expect a lot of appropriate and legitimate contacts from women on the dating sites.

Yes, some of us can quote some isolated instances where a girl asked a boy to the Senior Prom, where the woman asked a male colleague to meet for a drink after work, and even where the female proposed marriage, but . . .

In general, men must still be the aggressive ones.
I do agree in everything you wrote ML

I will ask to buddy how many women he contacted by himself. Could be interesting.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1278 on: January 30, 2020, 02:25:11 AM »
Lady of Kiev coming in France soon

After the shit test she gave me  I decided to move forward in  the relationship by asking her when she could have some vacations in the beginning of march.  So the plan is her to come in less than 5 weeks. That will be a short time but it's better than anything.

We are quite excited. 
« Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 02:27:05 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1279 on: January 30, 2020, 02:44:12 AM »
Dating at the local catholic church

Tonight something funny and quite unexpected is about to happen, I am invited to meet single women at the catholic church.
It makes me weird but I am very curious also. I am a non believer so I am not really comfortable.
But women are women and it could be very funny to game there. I find this quite hilarious.
And it can also lead to a serious meeting, who knows?
I am a non believer but I am not against people who believes, as long as they let me quiet as a non believer. 

I didn't have a lot of relationship with classical catholic women believers but the one I remember right now was quite unbridled in the sack.
It started in a swimming pool at night, in the external pool like spa pool, I warmed her to a high temperature.We moved later to the showers and as soon as I closed the door she totallydropped her swimsuit.
We started to make out and I repeatedly activated the water to avoid people to hear her coming too loudly. After a while she wanted to lay down on the floor to change of position but I perfectly knew that every one coming in the showers would have seen us on the floor while entering.
I was invited in her place later and the result was not quite different.
She was a nice lady and later found a man to start a family, I had no real feelings for her at this time.

That's was a very good memory and I am pretty sure she also never forgot this moment.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 02:47:25 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1280 on: February 03, 2020, 03:39:42 AM »
Dating at the local catholic church, unexpected but not totally void
Finally that was more a trap than a speed dating  :D
In fact it was a eight episodes workshop for divorced or separated who are in troubles to get over their separation. 
Not really what I need  :P

I can however applaud this type of endeavor from the local church, very involved in the life of the city. They are doing a very great job.

So we were divided in several tables of ten people and the evening followed strict schedule with frequent public speaking.

To my surprise was present at my table one of my ex fuckfriend before I was married. She is a pharmacist have nice humor but I have never been in love with her. To protect her I never allowed her to spend a whole night with me. 

Guess what I still have her phone number  :P   
And I decided to call her two days after. She is free. i didn't feel enough comfort to setup a date directly but I probably will.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 11:32:17 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1281 on: February 03, 2020, 11:45:59 AM »
Girls religion sex
Of the three religious women I remember now and who exercise it the one I met at the diner last week was the most conservative in the bedroom. 
It needed time before reaching intimacy. 
She was also afraid of MST.
So when a condom broke she was panicking.
I was also fed up that she came with a pussy unprepared so one day I sent her a message asking to shave this forest. She was in shock but it was done for the following meeting. 

She had a monotous life and 10 years after nothing has changed even if she told me that she had a boyfriend last few years. 
She liked to come at my place or go to to the restaurant or hanging out in some other places. It was the only time when she could get out of her boring life. 
Don't underestimate what you could give even if it's few hours to a woman if you treat her well, give her some fun, bring her in some interesting places and people, and additionaly give her some nice orgasms and raise her sexual tension. It's priceless...
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 12:08:05 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1282 on: February 03, 2020, 12:01:17 PM »
Why so many people are having are bored or unhappy? Catholic diner for singles and divorced

Not only were present, of course many people suffering from divorces or separations but also some people who haven't recover or rebound even years or a decade after.
I suppose that those people are suffering of more than a split, some personal psychologic problems not solved from the youth that start to rise to the surface after the thirties. 

A man raised my attention during the diner.
Totally broken by his divorce. Couldn't meet his 3 children again, lost the house but also didn't get any money back, lost his job in Swiss.
Her ex wife abused him totally, and also one attorney who made a bill on him of 30000 $. He asked him to not go over 10000 and suddenly this monkey called him saying that he has to pay his bill now it was 30000$.
Her ex wife was a judge, and chairman of the bar of the tribunal. She played this hard on him all along the divorce. This woman was suffering from heavy psychological troubles and destroyed him for a part.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 12:07:48 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1283 on: February 03, 2020, 02:00:21 PM »
Lady of Kiev showed me two little orange flags during the trip and now I have one other and maybe I have more to remind.   

That's a little embarassing because I just bought her plane ticket yesterday, so if she bails out I will loose 200 euros.   

Don't want to explain all now but we generally use an internet messenger from time to time during the day and sometimes we call each other and continue on Skype that  allows us to benefit from the integrated translator and so we have an interactive online communication.     

As we were doing this yesterday I realized that she was late to answer, three or four minutes. And it happened again. So I asked her if she was interested to chat with me. As I got no answer I wrote "it seems to be that you are not interested to chat with me" and I left and closed Skype. 

I tried to explain her later that during in an interactive chat (we have few, one per week maybe) I dislike to wait stupidly behing the keyboard while the other people are doing I don't know in the appartment. 

But now she is very upset and declare any wrong doing.
So I told her "Sweetie I doubt that when you are talking with your friends or your mum you drop your phone on the sofa and go to wash you hair or take a shower. So please don't do this with me. Wish you a good night baby. Kisses".
She is even more upset.  :rolleyes: 

Since I came back from our trip I have cooled down a little. 
I finally decide to keep all my aces in my hand. 
Not ready to give them up and I would say happy to keep my way like this. 

« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 02:37:48 PM by Patagonie »

Offline ML

« Reply #1284 on: February 03, 2020, 04:23:54 PM »

As we were doing this yesterday I realized that she was late to answer, three or four minutes. And it happened again. So I asked her if she was interested to chat with me. As I got no answer I wrote "it seems to be that you are not interested to chat with me" and I left and closed Skype. 

I tried to explain her later that during in an interactive chat (we have few, one per week maybe) I dislike to wait stupidly behind the keyboard while the other people are doing I don't know in the apartment. 

But now she is very upset and denies any wrong doing.
So I told her "Sweetie I doubt that when you are talking with your friends or your mum you drop your phone on the sofa and go to wash you hair or take a shower. So please don't do this with me.

I am not understanding exactly what the process is here.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1285 on: February 04, 2020, 02:28:50 AM »
I am not understanding exactly what the process is here.

Till now we were using seldom Skype like a telephone but in a writing form. 
Yesterday it was like I had a lot of delay, she was not in front of the keyboard, it was the first time she did this on me. I expressed my dislike.
But now she is very upset and agressive.

IMHO when you have an active chat session with a FSU woman (you call each other and open Skype to continue to benefit from the translation because this lady speaks any english) you don't go to have a shower or wash some dishes four minutes or go into the workshop to clean something especially when those type of chat happens one time per week.

Offline ML

« Reply #1286 on: February 04, 2020, 06:44:34 AM »

Till now we were using seldom Skype like a telephone but in a writing form. 
Yesterday it was like I had a lot of delay, she was not in front of the keyboard, it was the first time she did this on me. I expressed my dislike.
But now she is very upset and agressive.

IMHO when you have an active chat session with a FSU woman (you call each other and open Skype to continue to benefit from the translation because this lady speaks any english) you don't go to have a shower or wash some dishes four minutes or go into the workshop to clean something especially when those type of chat happens one time per week.

OK, I now understand the process.

Outcome doesn't look good for the future of you two.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #1287 on: February 04, 2020, 07:05:15 AM »
IF a lady is in to you see will call more than one time a day ...  if you have to make a special effort to present your life in a better way - you're already cheating on her expectations, kidding yourself and building of crap for when she might visit you ?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1288 on: February 04, 2020, 01:39:52 PM »
Lady of Kiev cooled down. 

Communication restarted normally today.
Only time allow you to know really people.
All is smooth like before
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 02:36:35 PM by Patagonie »

Offline ML

« Reply #1289 on: February 04, 2020, 01:46:33 PM »
Lady of Kiev came cooled down. 

Communication restarted normally today.
Only time allow you to know really people.

Can you live with a volatile person, or even a mildly up and down person ??

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1290 on: February 04, 2020, 02:11:39 PM »
Can you live with a volatile person, or even a mildly up and down person ??

For the moment dear ML I don't know exactly who is she, she could be capricious, her own words.

And I don't know if I could support her on a long term. For sure she makes efforts to control herself and find some compromises. Wich is not so bad at the end, it means that she tries to build something.
Life with FSU is a delicate mix between being selfish and hard at the steel and being very caring, listening and actively searching the compromise or how to please her, don't know how you feel this ML.

I largely acted like this with my french girlfriend of this summer during two months and she damned liked it.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1291 on: February 04, 2020, 02:31:01 PM »
The other lady in Ukraine I met three months ago - the next meeting is being prepared better than operation OVERLOD

I wanted to her let go but she sent me three sweet messages while I was silent as she was in severe medical condition at this moment and I couldn't not answer. 

We play chess with our fantaisies arranging message after message what we will do, with Chantilly, massaging you first, you massaging me after but as all will become very sexual it couldn't been described with accuracy. 
And then after raising the sexual tension to the almost fantasm but we know both of us it will be done I RELEASE all, 
Pull and push, so now I tell her that I first want to go the restaurant with her and after we will take the tranway (where we kissed first) to kiss her of course.
She is the girl in Alcatraz and now a french lover proposes her a ballad on a sailing boat in a sunny day with a romantic landscape. Every day she wokes up and see the grey sky with some light in it.

We are both building this dream that will land soon, and the day it will happen she will become slowly naked on a bed and passably wet from all this accumulated suspense... 

We are writing a story and women damned like to write it with you.
And she will do everything to play the game of love, a certain idea of romantism, a meeting where she is not shy to show she is a real woman. Don't underestimate them, they want to play, your job is just to help them to get on the scene.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 02:35:56 PM by Patagonie »

Offline ML

« Reply #1292 on: February 04, 2020, 02:59:08 PM »

For the moment dear ML I don't know exactly who is she, she could be capricious, her own words.

And I don't know if I could support her on a long term. For sure she makes efforts to control herself and find some compromises. Wich is not so bad at the end, it means that she tries to build something.
Life with FSU is a delicate mix between being selfish and hard at the steel and being very caring, listening and actively searching the compromise or how to please her, don't know how you feel this ML.

I largely acted like this with my french girlfriend of this summer during two months and she damned liked it.

I don't really have any experience in living long term with a capricious or volatile woman, as I couldn't do it.

The one FSUW who professed to love me more than anyone (and I believed her) was somewhat volatile, so I terminated our romantic relationship (after 4 meetings with her, 2 of which lasted a month each).
I regretted this necessity, as she was every man's wildest sexual dream.

She has now married a local guy and we still send each other greetings at some holidays.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1293 on: February 06, 2020, 11:41:36 AM »
The other lady in Ukraine I met three months ago -  she sent me a photo suggesting love between a man and a woman eating chantilly 

So I was previously speaking about anchors in NPL
 I dropped an anchor (chantilly) on this lady, and it works, she by herself reminds it and that means a lot of positive emotions, love, kissing, sex, food, champaign and everything you want to share in intimacy.
Everyone want to renew with positive emotions, I would even say that many people crave for positive emotions in a world in grey with no determined future, a lot of people have bed journey or they have boring life in fact. Just gently push them in a vivid day full of positive emotions.

Every message is delicately chopped to push her towards the wet paradise and trigger her imagination to an unknown dimension.
Things come slowly and it is all about suggestion, do you want more chocolate in your dessert, do you think that chocolate should be liquid? No maybe I should'nt tell you and surprise you. But chocolate is dirty on clothes. Which cloth do you want me to remove first? Maybe we will forget because of the champaign which one. So please write on your fridge a post it "my shirt will drop first" and write also chantilly, no you don't that the last thing we gonna to forget, don't you? 

Six months to prepare a sex date, nobody wants to miss such event.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 12:02:53 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1294 on: February 10, 2020, 05:52:47 AM »
Funny movie with english subtitles

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1295 on: February 13, 2020, 07:09:54 AM »
Next three months look quite exciting

Life now is good.

Lady of Kiev will land in my city in three weeks. 

Mistress is circling around me but I keep her away except for a good f... party. She is supposed to be in a training center to prepare a contest to get an occupation and a job. But each time I ask her how things are going on she never answers. I also never see her with some books and she never speaks about anything any subjects related to the contest. So the truth is that she is not studying and  will never pass the contest. She is like a student bachelor walking every day, all paid by the state, her husband or her parents and she is 38.   :rolleyes:

We have an other meeting scheduled in two months in an other city of Ukraine with an other lady and that should be a firework. 

Also of female friend of mine, invited me in a marriage in Lviv end of may. I would really like to go because this is a very interesting cultural event for me. My friend is a former ukrainian 8.5 married to a froggy and gave me some support during my divorce. I feel everything is possible and my friend will tell me which woman are free for me in every corner  :P .

I have also a party tomorrow  ;D and additionnaly one french woman I am monitoring for a long time is beddable but some external parameters not depending of me forbid to know when.  8)

Do you really think that I want to "engage" myself or marry to be controlled and enslaved by a troop of moralists ? To tell me what I have to do, how I should feel, how much money I have to give back, and other debilnii kakakchki ?

« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 07:18:29 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1296 on: February 13, 2020, 08:43:30 AM »
What I have discovered during my divorce in the court 
It was worse than what I tried to understand during the almost two previous decades.
During almost two decades I came to the summary that something was wrongly working in the divorce department. 
 I met hundred of people separated and divorced people and  I saw almost no cases of women paying a compensatory alimony, maybe two or three cases while 95% it is paid by the men.
And a compensatory alimony is given in 17% of divorces in France.
It is not exactly the amount of wage to be considered but more about the difference between the two spouses. 
How explain that only less than 5% of women pay a compensatory alimony while 40% of women earn more than men?

I had the explanation from my attorney, one of the top attorney of my state, he is a rock star.

The only way to have time to discuss with him was prior entering into the court while sitting on a bench. 

I asked him, why men are so proportionnaly disadvantaged when it's time to go in the family court ?

He smiled and told me : "just look around you".

The court has two or three floors long of probably 1000 feets. Except two males attorneys, I could see, except clients, only women. Attorney, judges, assistants, all women.

So the first fact is whatever is said the justice in the family court is partial, it's an biaised female justice. 

But then he told me something that almost killed me : "look I have a case where she earns 15000$ and he earns 5000$ and they divorce after 23 years of marriage and I have asked 150000$ for the man considering also assets (this what this man should have retrieved from the court), his gaze dropped on the floor, I only got 80000$ 
So everyone could propose me the usual opera soap, "men earn more than women so it's normal that men pay more when it's time to divorce." 
But now when we come to the SAME situation and reverse the table of 180°, if it's a woman to pay, the conditions change and BECAUSE she is woman she pays LESS
TWO different justices : one for men and one for women

So everyday they step in the courts all those judges, attorneys and assistants are spitting and muddying on one of the biggest pilar of the constitution which is :
Equality before the law whatever your sex, your religion, your color is, and so you get the same treatment. (to make it simple). 

This is something I missed entirely, the same situation is not giving the same sentence if you are a man or a woman, and this man, my attorney, has 20 years of practice.

This is the absolute proof that those western democracies are just a pantomine in the family courts.

what to understand as a western man :
You should stay away from such courts as possible, Canada first the worse, England, USA, Australia and other western countries of old Europe also.

As a jew in 1938, you would had any desire to go to a third reich court, guessing, most of the time the judgement encountered.

The paradox is that today many men believe in impartiality of the family court but they have the jew treatment most of the time.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 11:24:16 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1297 on: February 13, 2020, 09:32:06 AM »
why, during a divorce, as a man, you should almost NEVER recruit a woman attorney

Episod 1 what I have experienced.   
During my divorce I met three attorneys.

the first one was a man and it was just for a consultation meeting. This guy badly answered because at this moment a client is just searching practical advices, what to trigger first, rather than legal details.

the second was a woman. As I started to tell her everything I did, including the bad, she started to be like offended and I felt evaluated. Later in the meeting she started to talk about how women are get low pension payments.
Back to my home I felt uncomfortable, what the problem of low pension payments has to do with my divorce? Why an attorney who is supposed to help me and protect me is giving me the bad look treatment?
But worse was coming : I asked her during the meeting to send to my present wife a letter proposing to help her to leave the appartment with money.
Normally an attorney is supposed to give the necessary advice to defend you.

In fact what I asked was a way to hit me back during the trial. She should had never sent this letter, that was against my interest
Believe me I thought that having a woman as attorney could help me and could be an asset. I was wrong, I was deadly wrong, and that's a stupid mistake to hire a woman, we will see later WHY. 

Months, year later I clearly think that this attorney was pro feminist or feminist and how is it possible to be a mysoginist or a feminist and work in the family law department? 
Nothing shocks you? No confusion of roles here? 
So not only the judges will strike you down as a man with biaised trials but also many female attorneys will do nothing more than the minimum service to take your money in the best case, or female attorney who have pro feminism sympathy or are active feminists will wreck your case. Which is the worse scenario, the worm is in the fruit and you maybe will never understand it.

Come on dudes, how those attorney are going to fight for you, as they are absolutely convinced  that the sexual discrimination you get as a man is fair an approved by the law ??????????????????

HOW CAN YOU KNOW? how can you know if your if your female attorney (or male) is going to wreck your file or not?
No you cannot know.

Maybe you could ask :
This is the first question as a man you should ask to an attorney : 
do you think that men are equel in the family court? The answer should give you if you need to drop her ASAP.
The second question could be "If you were the president what would do for women (or men, this one is even more prone to surprise her) right now ?"
It is true that there are some pro feminist in men attorneys, but statiscally those chances are really lower.

Therefore you should question your attorney and choose a man to get the best chance to defend your rights during your trial if you are a man. And ask some "stupid" questions to raise some understanding to whom you give your defense.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 11:26:00 AM by Patagonie »

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #1298 on: February 13, 2020, 09:54:39 AM »
Once again, I disagree with you ..

I found that having a female viewpoint  / insight was useful ..

We 'won' in Court EVERY time..

Offline ML

« Reply #1299 on: February 13, 2020, 10:05:27 AM »
Thanks for the write-ups Pat.

Even as you  are describing the situation in France, I can see a lot of similarities to USA.

In my state, Family Law Judges are elected rather than appointed.

If any particular Judge does not show favoritism to women . . . then women's groups hold demonstrations outside the courthouse and engage in campaigns that lead to these Judges being voted out of office in next election.

On the other hand, men who are being screwed do not hold demonstrations nor campaign against Judges.  This is part of the old standard that men would be seen as wimps and crybabies if they engaged in such behavior.

In several cases that I know of involving businessmen owners; the ex-wives are given the homes, cash and other liquid assets while the men are told . . . go rebuild your business, pay for another house and work until you drop.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1969
Total: 1978

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM