It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364296 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #1350 on: July 08, 2020, 07:01:13 AM »
That's my challenge with texts. I can't use humor or body language which is my natural way of flirting.

I just decided to try another Tinder experiment on local women. Changed the order of the photos so that the picture with young female friends is first, and added the following text, "Getting bored with banging airheads. Any women with beauty AND brains out there?" Implicitly passing myself off as a f*ck boy and challenging the women...
Quite an interesting test to be done on field.   ;D Fitted to the western market. 

"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline rwd123

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #1351 on: July 09, 2020, 06:11:52 AM »
Quite an interesting test to be done on field.   ;D Fitted to the western market.
It is very early statistics, but I've received as many likes in 24 hours being a "bad boy" as I received in about two weeks with a more neutral profile. Same photos, same age. The women that come up appear to be more attractive as well, so I'm assuming this profile has moved me "up the algorithm".

I would NOT do this on my Russian profile, because I want to attract women with different motivations.

Pat - maybe you should try one of these profiles. :D

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1352 on: July 10, 2020, 02:03:44 AM »
You make my day.
I cannot stop laughing.

But the truth is that all those things are coming for real.
I mean, in the west :
They want you to make some elaborated answers 
But on an other hand they are the first to start with" Hi", "How are you" for their introduction lines.
That's for real, every guy who has gone in dating apps know this.
This is what I call double standards.

But more I dig the world and more I find double standards with women.
And so we come back to what I wrote in this forum just one page above : 
When it comes about relationships, women don't say what they think and don't think what they say.

And because of our culture we are still landed in a "words are action and you do what you say". Men are expected to do such a thing (women tricks' favorite) while they naturally don't for an infinity of reasons.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 07:18:48 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1353 on: July 10, 2020, 02:27:50 AM »
If the ad in Tinder looks like totaly insane it brings back some value that puts instantly the women

in the game  :P

What are the values ?
First of all there is now a trend towards beautiful or very beautiful men, they want their Mister Klein you know in the INstagramm collection.

So what is the winner combination in this (hilarious) ad, when a man is promoting that he is a child rapist, problems with the law, and "I am on Tinder because maybe if i fuck some of you sluts I'll stop wanting to be with kids (unlikely imao, they're way tighter than your beef curtain caints)."

And so you see wome women throwing themselves into the "fuck me please, do it right now". That's unbelievable but it works. Why?

The guy is super super hot on the photo and belong to the model collection (high value).
The guy announces is a bad guy right away.
The guy is using crude words
The guy need to be corrected and helped (your future role girls)
This guy has some humanity : honesty, ask for forgiveness, that is totally worth of for women

So woman can do every dirty thing WITHOUT FEARING ANY JUDGEMENT from this guy.
Because he is out of morale himself.
Do you understand how exciting it could be for a woman ?

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #1354 on: July 10, 2020, 02:45:35 AM »
I realise we are discussing FSU W on Pat's thread, but COME ON...is he seriously expecting a lasting relationship or a 'jump' with any of his pen pals.....?

Is this our Rhoosh..?  :popcorn:

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1355 on: July 10, 2020, 02:49:19 AM »
They are sexualizing now right away, it's formulated less or more depending of their education.
The ones who contacted this guy were wet right away.

It's like you know if you have a mega sexual bomb who looks like a top model and she wrote on TInder "you know guys I am a pro but I was in jail last three years and so I am restarting now. I want to tell you that we can have hot time together for free during the next couple of days before I am really back on the track and ask money to my clients". 
This is the translation for men of what was written to the women.
I know a lot of guys who will rush to answer, it is known as lust.   
Lust is terribly exciting for women and because this guy is a criminal their guards are right away off.
So you want to handcuff me to the bed but maybe you are sexual abuser ? How I can trust you after what you wrote me on Tinder. 
See the situation now with this ad: 
So you want to handcuff me to the bed ? when are you available ? (implicitely -->  I know who you are because you honestly told  that are a sexual child abuser.) 
See the feminine logic here?

This guy is the perfect guy 10000% to make those women their naughty side to be true. And this naughty side is DAMNED exciting no? It's why they are horny in the next seconds they have finished to read the ad, because women READ men's ads. 

You can see how fast they are giving their personal details while you, as normal guy you spent endless time to get ONE phone number. LOL
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 07:20:39 AM by Patagonie »

Offline rwd123

« Reply #1356 on: July 10, 2020, 03:07:53 AM »
This is so funny!

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1357 on: July 10, 2020, 07:30:51 AM »
If you want to have a funny time you can also watch this one :

I couldn't stop laughing watching her face each time.  :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

A guy was writing in the comments :When a woman do this it's a successful marriage or relationship, and when a man does such a thing that's a crime.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 03:14:24 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1358 on: July 10, 2020, 03:12:38 PM »
So guys to tell you the story in two sentences :

I started a business with 200000$ to get back millions of $ and finally I lost my capital.

A gold digger had been siphoned of 200000 $ by a scam artist.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1359 on: July 10, 2020, 03:13:24 PM »
RWD 123 thank you very much because I cannot stop laughing since this morning.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1360 on: July 10, 2020, 03:16:03 PM »
The piece of the cake of the video is when she starts crying. I am not sure to be able to sleep, I cannot stop laughing.

Offline rwd123

« Reply #1361 on: July 13, 2020, 05:15:06 AM »
Hey Pat, more LOLs. I decided to try another "bad boy" profile on a different dating app using the following text:

"Not sure I'm interested in getting involved with a married woman again, lol. No fat chicks, feminists or vegans. Must have intelligence. #standardslol #whatev"

I have received more likes than with a neutral profile! (Same photos, same age, etc.) I did also get a moderator warning, I guess some fat woman was offended by my standards, lol. :D :D :D I'm still not interested in local dating though.

It's actually making me reconsider my Russian Tinder profile, or running two different profiles when I return... "good cop, bad cop" style.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1362 on: July 15, 2020, 12:16:09 PM »
Hey Pat, more LOLs. I decided to try another "bad boy" profile on a different dating app using the following text:

"Not sure I'm interested in getting involved with a married woman again, lol. No fat chicks, feminists or vegans. Must have intelligence. #standardslol #whatev"

I have received more likes than with a neutral profile! (Same photos, same age, etc.) I did also get a moderator warning, I guess some fat woman was offended by my standards, lol. :D :D :D I'm still not interested in local dating though.

It's actually making me reconsider my Russian Tinder profile, or running two different profiles when I return... "good cop, bad cop" style.
Nicely done.
But be careful with the russian profile about "western" humour.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1363 on: July 15, 2020, 12:24:35 PM »
In 2012 Nathan Oesch Department of Experimental Psychology Oxford studied two books related to the Game and discussed the implications in terms of evolutionary psychology.

The main conclusion is :   

It  would  seem  clear  that  there  is  in  fact  a  substantive  degree  of  psychological research to support many claims made by the Community. The three reputed phases  of  courtship,  Attraction, building  mutual Comfort  and  Trust,  and  Seduction,  are  supported by a significant and steadily growing literature based in physiological, social and evolutionary   psychology   research.   Men   and   women   have   evolved   opposing   sexual   strategies, often leading to a conflict of interests, creating significant discord and confusion with  respect  to  mate  selection  (Buss  and  Schmitt,  1993).  Given  the  frustration  and  confusion  many  singles  currently  experience  in the  dating  marketplace,  this  knowledge  could  be  an  important  aid  to  couples  reducing  conflict,  frustration  and  finding  fulfilling  relationships.

http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/147470491201000511
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 12:50:03 PM by Patagonie »

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #1364 on: July 15, 2020, 01:22:11 PM »
a better way to meet women online is to have a “honeypot” of some kind....

suppose for example, you had a web site about growing rare orchids in your green house
and then in the “About Me” part, you put your professionally taken model level photos

even if you were only half as good looking as me,
I guarantee you AT LEAST 100 women under age 40 per month from around the world will be writing to you!
and if you EVER sent them some of your orchids....
100% you’d get an “invitation”

just sayin, that’s how easy it is for a smart guy now
and in another year, will even be 10 times easier
and you won’t have to travel
because the women will be desperate to come to you

hell yes,
have my little farm house out in the country, and get some women lookin for a quiet, safe place to stay, free of charge
I’d have a harem twice, no three times, the size of the one I already have!
giving protection and shelter and support to a bunch of desperate young women
who would ALL be EAGER to please me

the first thing to teach them is “obedience”
after they learn that
then the rest is easy

I'm tellin ya
that a year from now
if I wanted to...
I could have a cult of young girls living with me
and doing exactly whatever it was I wanted them to do and when I wanted them to do it...
like naked house cleaning?
that's right, the women in my house do all the cleaning without wearing ANY clothing!
even going so far as getting on hands and knees scrubbing the floor at the same time
from that position, I can't tell who is who....

these women will do whatever I want
as long as I am willing to put up with the hassle of "taking care of and protecting them"

a year from now
there will be an infinite supply of poor young women lookin for a "sugar daddy"
help yourself to as many as you want
and become their daddy
it's EASY and FUN!
and who cares, cuz civilization is gonna collapse soon anyway, right?
so you might as well try and save some of these girls, right?

« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 01:56:36 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1365 on: July 15, 2020, 02:02:32 PM »
Krimster : 
"from that position, I can't tell who is who...."

:ROFL:

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1366 on: July 15, 2020, 04:19:02 PM »
a better way to meet women online is to have a “honeypot” of some kind....

suppose for example, you had a web site about growing rare orchids in your green house
and then in the “About Me” part, you put your professionally taken model level photos

even if you were only half as good looking as me,
I guarantee you AT LEAST 100 women under age 40 per month from around the world will be writing to you!
and if you EVER sent them some of your orchids....
100% you’d get an “invitation”

just sayin, that’s how easy it is for a smart guy now
and in another year, will even be 10 times easier
and you won’t have to travel
because the women will be desperate to come to you

hell yes,
have my little farm house out in the country, and get some women lookin for a quiet, safe place to stay, free of charge
I’d have a harem twice, no three times, the size of the one I already have!
giving protection and shelter and support to a bunch of desperate young women
who would ALL be EAGER to please me

the first thing to teach them is “obedience”
after they learn that
then the rest is easy

I'm tellin ya
that a year from now
if I wanted to...
I could have a cult of young girls living with me
and doing exactly whatever it was I wanted them to do and when I wanted them to do it...
like naked house cleaning?
that's right, the women in my house do all the cleaning without wearing ANY clothing!
even going so far as getting on hands and knees scrubbing the floor at the same time
from that position, I can't tell who is who....

these women will do whatever I want
as long as I am willing to put up with the hassle of "taking care of and protecting them"

a year from now
there will be an infinite supply of poor young women lookin for a "sugar daddy"
help yourself to as many as you want
and become their daddy
it's EASY and FUN!
and who cares, cuz civilization is gonna collapse soon anyway, right?
so you might as well try and save some of these girls, right?

You are far richer than me mon ami.
We know that a lot of women have a kind of transactionnal dynamics so it's quite easy to come along the sugar daddy stuff and even quicker than many think (if you are realistic and a believer of the truth), 
Having a mansion in a remote area in Ukraine could be a pussy paradise.
 But for many reasons I prefer the biggest cities, and even the capital. So to setup a mansion in Kiev, no way I have the means.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 04:47:18 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1367 on: July 15, 2020, 04:35:27 PM »
If you want to have a funny time you can also watch this one :

I couldn't stop laughing watching her face each time.  :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Oh something went wrong with the link here it is, have a good time:

« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 04:38:19 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1368 on: July 15, 2020, 04:50:35 PM »
So dudes if you have something fun to add, do it.

I find the world quite depressive since mars and many things are so boring or negative.

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #1369 on: July 15, 2020, 05:40:55 PM »
Pat,

housing doesn’t have to be expensive in Russia or Ukraine.
just like in the USA, there is a big price difference based on location
stay away from big apartments downtown...

instead, go live in some satellite village outside a big city
then what you wanna do is
buy “dacha land”, this is land “out in the country”
such land is sold usually in 20 sotek parcels for $4,000 and up per parcel

I bought 3 contiguous parcels in a row and made a mega dacha
my total cost for the land and building this house from the ground up was $54,000 which included a heating system and a western style bathroom on each floor and a garage

after that, I built a few out buildings to raise animals in
and used a backhoe to dig out a 24 meter by 16 meter swimming pool
built the frame and filled it with concrete
used local labor and materials, but I was my own “contractor”

I did part of the plumbing of this house myself, it was really difficult doing this over there
but I got it all done
this is a pic of me the day I did the plumbing with the house in the background
yes, I was frazzled that day, shower still not working!!....

drilled a deep water well and installed an in ground pump
filled the pool, which took all week!!!!

but then...

Every girl and young woman within a mile showed up at my pool sooner or later
all the local families are VERY poor, most of these girls couldn’t afford a bathing suit
so they swam in their underwear or naked....

the blond in the pic, was my neighbor’s 18 yr old daughter
she would always wait for my wife to leave home then she’d come over and “skinny dip” in the pool
I would see her, and then come out and discover her by “surprise”
she would come out of the pool and let me dry her off
I could take the towel and touch her all over
but, I knew that was all that I could do
otherwise her father would kill me

this was the first of two swimming pools I have owned
I would estimate that thanks to the privilege of owning swimming pools
I have seen about 100 sets of titties that I would otherwise NOT have seen
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 05:44:20 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1370 on: July 16, 2020, 02:07:18 PM »
Thank for the great advice Krim, I always read curiously what you write, considering the unexpected and creative way to have to come along life.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1371 on: July 16, 2020, 02:43:07 PM »
I have learnt from the down of the heart
That you cannot let yourself diving in the tea pot
Un slow de rêve qui te gagne dans l'alcôve secrète
Et la multiplicité des nombres se joue au gré des occurrences

those ones that you play again any logic
Just life speading in the night 
 Et je sens  pouvoir jusqu'au creux de mon coeur Et il va embraser toutes ces femmes qui prient dans l'autel de la Grande Sophie

Could I be a unicorn? 
Who are the sex symbol?  I just connect emotions into the ring while those ghosts in shade of grey cross the finishing line
Je lance le dé dans l'arène de la séduction, 
ils rebondissent dans la cage folle du désir et se multiplient comme si la matière était aussi généreuse que la chair. 
 Polygamy, monogamy monotony, polychromy fantasy,

And I fly over the night thinking au lendemain,
All those hands et la pudeur qui vient se nouer à l'arc de mes deltoïdes pendant que mes phalanges jouent avec ton dos gaînée d'une nudité profonde et provocante.Pêcher corps à corps et mourir des parallèles trop parfaits
S'abandonner à la volupté lorsque le printemps gèle jusqu'aux parfums exhalés

I cannot stop to play the intense field of the italians lyrics
cannot stop to hit the gas while the V8 of the Corvette is crying
Sending flowers to the lions of the belvédère et croquer ta langue
pendant que ton coeur écartelé sur le lit de satin bleu gémit de cette brûlure impatiente

I cannot remind a name but I can call every rose
I close my eyes while the tunderstorm is just coming 
Je t'attends sur la haute volée des marches qui mènent au clocher
Nous regarderons ensemble la cloche immobile et ta main, 
dans la sueur de ton désir viendra chercher la fraîcheur de mon âme soeur.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 02:49:22 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1372 on: July 16, 2020, 03:03:04 PM »
Maybe the 9 of the beginning of the year could be back on the track.
The communication has restarted.

I sent her an invitation to a party I am preparing.
Something short and totally factual.
She answered and I open her a door.
She took it.
And proposed to meet again.
Need to be confirmed.

Just stay open, don't replay immediatly and speed up your pace if she is speeding her pace.
Don't write longer than she writes.
And, that's an art, choose every word you tell her. Be sincere, be real, take care of her. Be positive.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1373 on: July 16, 2020, 03:06:18 PM »
So one could be back, maybe.

And today an other one has gone.
She cancealed a picnic scheduled for tomorrow.

You have some disappointment ... five seconds no more. And all has gone.
Life is so amazing.

I told her in the polite form that she has to make a move if she wants to see me again.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1374 on: July 16, 2020, 03:09:25 PM »
I invited an other one to the party, don't know yet is she will come. 
But everything is quite explosive with this one. 
It's like an IED, if I randomely cross her way and fall on the trigger ...  :P
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 03:30:14 PM by Patagonie »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541002
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1873
Total: 1884

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM