It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Caring dating and introduction agencies in St. Petersburg, or pickup buddies ?  (Read 39001 times)

Offline sprotz

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Can anyone recommend me some introduction agencies in St. Petersburg that actually care about you as a lonely person, instead of just thinking of you as a statistic to drain money from ? I prefer those that will arrange a meet with a  girl.
 And also, does anyone know any pickup artist, dating coach in St  Petersburg that really cares. Because I met a pickup coach that charged a ridiculous price ($1000), and didn't care that I was single and lonely? I wasted my time travelling across the city to meet him in some diner, and all he did was eat his salad and didn't listen to me, made me pay for the tea I didn't finish and promptly left.
I need those who can at least work things out to help me, because I feel left alone in this city with no one to help me.

Offline jone

• Trips: > 10
Can anyone recommend me some introduction agencies in St. Petersburg that actually care about you as a lonely person, instead of just thinking of you as a statistic to drain money from ? I prefer those that will arrange a meet with a  girl.
 And also, does anyone know any pickup artist, dating coach in St  Petersburg that really cares. Because I met a pickup coach that charged a ridiculous price ($1000), and didn't care that I was single and lonely? I wasted my time travelling across the city to meet him in some diner, and all he did was eat his salad and didn't listen to me, made me pay for the tea I didn't finish and promptly left.
I need those who can at least work things out to help me, because I feel left alone in this city with no one to help me.

Hah.  Not likely.  I wouldn't advise anyone to talk to you.  $1000 is NOTHING.  You want to play with the big boys and girls get ready to pony up.   
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline LAman

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10

At the moment you have an "L' on your forehead and ANY girl will see it. Why are you not working on yourself?? You are not happy with yourself. A girl doesn't help you, it will only deepen your depression. Maybe you are just a lost case??? Help only comes when one wants to help themselves!!!
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
But he said he wants to help himself.
He wants to find someone to get him started along this path.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BillyB

Sportz, just go talk to girls and if you get rejected, you learn not to do what you just did. Best way to learn is get experience.

How old are you? How long ago was your last girlfriend?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

Time to call Eduard, Sprotz

He is a former resident of Russia now living in the US - with the most experience of putting guys together with FSU lasses

Offline Banter

Eduard services is not what you need. You don't need to drop $10k for someone to do fuck all. You need to work on yourself. I will be in Moscow around end of June, we are both similar age. I will help you out by telling you what you are actually lacking in life, my cost is a bottle of barcadi, if you are a genuine guy I can hook you up with tons of young hot russian women.

Becareful on here people will push you Eduard services , as they are good friends with him
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 01:42:19 AM by Banter »

Offline msmob

Eduard services is not what you need. You don't need to drop $10k for someone to do fuck all. You need to work on yourself. I will be in Moscow around end of June, we are both similar age. I will help you out by telling you what you are actually lacking in life, my cost is a bottle of barcadi, if you are a genuine guy I can hook you up with tons of young hot russian women.

Becareful on here people will push you Eduard services , as they are good friends with him

Haha, so 'Banter' you joined just to post this guff ?

I've never MET Ed and IF you had been paying attention in whichever guise we normally know you - you know that I have been on Ed's case re claims concerning the ratio of women.

What I DO know is that he has helped guys from all walks of life and characters and who have come to his defence - when I've chivied him ....

So, WHO are you, really ? ..You're certainly quick to jump in and throw in a fib or two .....

Offline Banter

Haha, so 'Banter' you joined just to post this guff ?

I've never MET Ed and IF you had been paying attention in whichever guise we normally know you - you know that I have been on Ed's case re claims concerning the ratio of women.

What I DO know is that he has helped guys from all walks of life and characters and who have come to his defence - when I've chivied him ....

So, WHO are you, really ? ..You're certainly quick to jump in and throw in a fib or two .....

I am going to end this quickly, name me one username on who was SUCCESSFUL from using Eduards services? Now justify spending $10k on a guy who has no REAL proven results, rather than working on oneself? Remember give me an actual person from here ,and let one of the mods verify you are not talking out your arse as usual. I will apologies and actively push Eduards services

Sportz , remember my services is for you to come down to Moscow, give me a bottle of barcadi. If you are actually a chill person, I have friends who will hook you up easily.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 02:48:15 AM by Banter »

Offline msmob

I am going to end this quickly, name me one username on who was SUCCESSFUL from using Eduards services?

You haven't told us who you really are and your 'expertise' - you accused me of being Eduard's 'friend' - I've NEVER met him - hardly a good start - if wishing to be taken seriously

A/I'm not Eduard's keeper and if HE wishes to answer your 'point' he can .... 

B/What *I* can say is that I was contacted by guys who HAD benefited from his services - and were verifiable  - but asked that their route to finding a wife was private - if THEY wish to pipe up - so be it ...   

Now, you might be daft enough to suggest that my response was BS - given your 'record' after only two posts as 'banter'  - I don't feel the need to prove myself and if being called out as a 'fibber' by someone who doesn't know me is the consequence - I'll manage not to get too 'upset' ... I was most certainly contacted by happy clients, who defended Ed and I believed them. Whether they are still together now - I have no idea..but they felt strongly enough - at the time.

Now justify spending $10k on a guy who has no REAL proven results, rather than working on oneself? Remember give me an actual person from here ,and let one of the mods verify you are not talking out your arse as usual. I will apologies and actively push Eduards services

1/ Have you been a client of Eduard's ? 

2/ How do you calculate 10K Dollars ?

3/ Arse - suggests you use UK English ( rather than ass) and bearing in mind this is your second post here and you've already suggested a relationship that doesn't exist - one has to wonder what your 'expertise' / 'beef' might be - you certainly haven't been accurate so far ....

Sportz , remember my services is for you to come down to Moscow, give me a bottle of barcadi. If you are actually a chill person, I have friends who will hook you up easily.

Sportz,

You should take up our 'banters' offer  - nothing ventured - nothing gained  ;D 

*I* have friends in Moscow, too - It's just that I read Sprotz was in Piter......

My expertise isn't arranging dates or introductions - one can only hold someone's hand so far... the time involved in such matters - IMHO - involves serious time and understanding of the client
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 04:33:31 AM by msmob »

Offline sprotz

Sportz, just go talk to girls and if you get rejected, you learn not to do what you just did. Best way to learn is get experience.

How old are you? How long ago was your last girlfriend?

I'm 34, look like 24.  Never had a girlfriend,  well  almost never. My first and only relationship was when I was 12. It was a wonderful experience.
I actually attempted pickup a week ago, In an electronics shop. I spotted her at the counter. I spoke in English but she did not understand, and she called a man to translate for her. I mentioned that she was beautiful and I wanted to say hi. She laughed and smiled, but before I could switch talking in her language, she ran away from the counter. No negative reactions at all, she just left, leaving me and the guy translator behind, and I was baffled why. So after a minute, I left the store.

Offline sprotz

I can travel to Moscow, but even if you introduce me with many females, will any of them be able to come with me to Piter ? later on stay ? I can't handle long distance relationships. I was thinking of moving to Moscow but to do that I need my mom's permission to sell one of our apartments so I can buy my apartment there.

Offline BillyB

I can hook you up with tons of young hot russian women.

I have friends who will hook you up easily.

Which is it? Two post and can't keep your story straight.

we are both similar age.

Unless you're friends Sportz, how did you know that? He didn't disclose his age before you showed up here.

I prefer those that will arrange a meet with a  girl.

Banter may be the pimp you're looking for.

I can travel to Moscow, but even if you introduce me with many females, will any of them be able to come with me to Piter ?

Is this real? You're asking a guy you supposedly never met to answer for girls you both never met if they'd relocate to St. Petersburg with a guy(you) they never met.

You're a hot guy who cries a lot and is financially supported by mommy. I'm skeptical of your story but just in case this is real, you're in no shape to be anybody's boyfriend. Leave the girls to the real men. Unless you MAN up, you won't be passing on your flawed genes to offspring and you're going to be lonely for the rest of your life. More crying isn't going to solve the problem.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream

You seriously need to stop being so negative.

Go to Mamba, write to 25 girls and ask everyone of them to meet you for tea.
Some of them won't reply. Don't worry about them. Some of them will agree
to meet you for tea. You need experience, you will screw up, but if you keep
at it you will get better at it. Lather, rinse and repeat.

You have received good suggestions about teaching English, try it. 

NOTE: Tough love coming:
You can do this or you can decide to be a lonely whiny, crybaby. 

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline LAman

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
You seriously need to stop being so negative.

Go to Mamba, write to 25 girls and ask everyone of them to meet you for tea.
Some of them won't reply. Don't worry about them. Some of them will agree
to meet you for tea. You need experience, you will screw up, but if you keep
at it you will get better at it. Lather, rinse and repeat.

You have received good suggestions about teaching English, try it. 

NOTE: Tough love coming:
You can do this or you can decide to be a lonely whiny, crybaby.

This is what you are suggesting Bill.

http://gph.is/1sCU4ja

Yea, lather, rinse and repeat

« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 12:24:19 PM by LAman »
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline Banter

Basically Moby knows nobody that succeeded into getting married from here using Eduards services, just stories. Let's not entertain Moby, not good to feed a troll.

People here are commenting about using your mother's money. I let a girl read your post whilst she was at my place, and she cringed. Said you should work on yourself. Truth is, young guys in FSU who have fair bit of money, are the ones with wealthy parents. I know fsuw who dated such guys, that is not your issue. I actually firmly believe you are physically unattractive for the women you are targeting. I sent the other day some topless photos to some women in Moscow, just to have some backups if the person I am seeing doesn't workout. I am Very fit, probably fittest guy who is searching for fsuw. All i said is hey, I will be coming to Moscow, want to meet up? Worked 80% of the time. So you saying it is hard , even when you are financially Better than locals, and apparently attractive is a load of shit.

If you meet me , I promise you that I Will get you on the right track. And yes, a girl will relocate, as long as she is attracted to you, and you have money. More unattractive you are, the more money you need. Remember, hot russian women are being plowed by guys whose diets are vodka and bacon sarnie, without a penny to their names. It is not hard, unless you make it complex.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 03:55:32 PM by Banter »

Offline msmob

Basically Moby knows nobody that succeeded into getting married from here using Eduards services, just stories. Let's not entertain Moby, not good to feed a troll.

Yup - you WERE daft enough to question my truthfully posting about some of Ed's clients contacting me and trying to put me straight ... 

I am Very fit, probably fittest guy who is searching for fsuw.

So, it's 'Dragon Kid' ?  :ROFL:

Case closed.... 

Could it be banter is also sprotz ?

I only ask as sprotz also uses the UK spelling of travelling - 2 L's ....

If I'm wrong - sorry sprotz.

Offline Banter

Sprotz I only joined and posted on this forum, as you have depression, and I can tell the guys here are trying to pull a fast one on you. I have no ill intentions, I would happily take time out to meet you for a coffee, heck I don't mind if you come and meet the girl I am seeing and hear out her opinion. Women I know always say​ , work on yourself, world is not a charity. No woman will give out love for free.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Caring dating and introduction agencies in St. Petersburg
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2017, 04:33:29 PM »
I am going to end this quickly, name me one username on who was SUCCESSFUL from using Eduards services? Now justify spending $10k on a guy who has no REAL proven results, rather than working on oneself? Remember give me an actual person from here ,and let one of the mods verify you are not talking out your arse as usual. I will apologies and actively push Eduards services

I would recommend Ed to a Canadian, American, Aussie, Kiwi or even a
European, but not to a guy living locally. I would tell that guy he has to
figure it out. I also don't think from what little I've read that he can pay
a professional like Ed.

While I like Ed, I've never met him in person, I have recommended him
to others but in this case the guy lives there. He needs to gain experience
with girls and I think the best way to do that is ask them out and fumble
his way through it the best he can. He won't be very good at first but he
will get better with time.

There was a guy who used Ed successfully on another forum but the guys
there antagonized him and he decided that he had enough of the forum.

There are literally millions of available marriage minded women in his city
and he isn't going to gain experience without gaining experience.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 04:37:46 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline sprotz

I came on this site because I know there are caring, helpful people here. I appreciate all the help.
For Banter Actually, females are naturally programmed to follow their emotions. They can't help it. So if a girl falls for a guy, after some time of spending together, I consider it free.

Offline Banter

While I like Ed, I've never met him in person, I have recommended him
to others but in this case the guy lives there. He needs to gain experience
with girls and I think the best way to do that is ask them out and fumble
his way through it the best he can. He won't be very good at first but he
will get better with time.

There was a guy who used Ed successfully on another forum but the guys
there antagonized him and he decided that he had enough of the forum.

There are literally millions of available marriage minded women in his city
and he isn't going to gain experience without gaining experience.

You honestly believe a 34 year old who locks himself in his room, and never had a relationship hasn't explored the option of online dating? I agree with your logic, but understand that he has tried your method, and obviously it has not worked out for him very well. Online dating is shallow, down to physical attributes, and SOMETIMES (especially in fsu) your financial status. He has one, but lacks the other i believe. He can say he is hot all he wants, but i have a feeling something is off.

I came on this site because I know there are caring, helpful people here. I appreciate all the help.
For Banter Actually, females are naturally programmed to follow their emotions. They can't help it. So if a girl falls for a guy, after some time of spending together, I consider it free.

True, but like i said, initially dating is very shallow, especially online. in person is not so much different. What are you exactly offering? Money? Looks? What? Don't read too much into pua stuff, pua is to get your foot in the door, but you need some substance in your life, which i think you lack in one area. Women are not attracted to you, believe me, you really don't need to do much when a woman is attracted to you, most of the time it just comes naturally. If you had substance you would find this whole process easy.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
You honestly believe a 34 year old who locks himself in his room, and never had a relationship hasn't explored the option of online dating? I agree with your logic, but understand that he has tried your method, and obviously it has not worked out for him very well. Online dating is shallow, down to physical attributes, and SOMETIMES (especially in fsu) your financial status. He has one, but lacks the other i believe. He can say he is hot all he wants, but i have a feeling something is off.

So what, if online dating is shallow especially at first? He needs experience and
with experience you gain confidence and THAT's what women want. Some girls
will only care about his money, job, ability to yodel or __________ (name
something here.)

This is a numbers game. He needs to get some numbers under his belt and
only then he will gain confidence. It would actually be just fine if things didn't
go well at first. If he keeps at it he will meet a serious and interested girl and
he will have enough confidence to pull it off. 

I met Mrs 2tallbill by asking girls out online, but I met a whole lot that weren't
a good match first. 

« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 05:23:14 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline sprotz

Then how do you explain girls giggling at me all the time? And I have never seen a single one choose some other guy in front of me.  In fact, in high school, 60% of the females were disturbing me so much I had to ignore as hard as I could. It is just that, in this city, something is not right with the heads of  the working class females here.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
You start at the beginning, not the middle or the end
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2017, 05:56:40 PM »
Then how do you explain girls giggling at me all the time? And I have never seen a single one choose some other guy in front of me.  In fact, in high school, 60% of the females were disturbing me so much I had to ignore as hard as I could. It is just that, in this city, something is not right with the heads of  the working class females here.

You are inexperienced, you need to get experience. Girls have giggled at me
before too. It happened much more frequently when I started dating. You want
to start out at the ending, but it doesn't work that way.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 05:58:43 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline JayH

So, it's 'Dragon Kid' ?  :ROFL:

Case closed.... 

Could it be banter is also sprotz ?

Give the man a banana!!
At last someone has got it!!  (   my earlier post on suggesting the sock puppet army( that was deleted ) was better off playing with the sock puppet s over at rua !!)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 10:50:53 PM by JayH »
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541318
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 3934
Most Online Ever: 12701