It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Caring dating and introduction agencies in St. Petersburg, or pickup buddies ?  (Read 39055 times)

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
DK wasn't looking for a virgin.

We read things differently. Search Dragonkid and virgin and he flat out said he's looking for a virgin.

That's pretty common with a lot of young people. He's finding himself. Nothing wrong with that.

He wants to find himself in a lot of girls. He wants a relationship like his parents and want a virgin to marry but backed off the virgin pursuit after people came down hard on him. They wouldn't come down hard on him if he didn't give the impression he's a man whore that expects marriage material women to be saints.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Here are DK's posts.  He never stated he was seeking a virgin.  He said the girl he went to see was a virgin, which he didn't know, she was cold after, so they broke up.  Initially, he decided he didn't want to date another sexually inexperienced woman, but thereafter, decided it was good.  Never did he post he only wanted a virgin.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?action=profile;u=72249;area=showposts;start=0
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
There is no difference at any age, other than that over age 40, FSUW are slimmer than WW, and there are more of them on the market.

I've dated more of both Western women and Eastern women than you have.
My experience dating the twenty somethings is a bit dated for sure, but there
are definitely cultural differences and other differences. Divorced FSUW who 
are over 30 and have had kids are slimmer than WW especially Americans.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Trips: 4 - 10
... all he did was eat his salad and didn't listen to me, made me pay for the tea I didn't finish and promptly left.

Was he a fat guy named Yuri?
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Here are DK's posts. 

DK is a young guy, there are plenty of young unmarried women where he lives.
There isn't any reason for guys to push him towards the FSU. Partially due to
his youth he is a bit self centered, hopefully he will grow out of it and meet a
nice girl.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Boethius

I've dated more of both Western women and Eastern women than you have.
My experience dating the twenty somethings is a bit dated for sure, but there
are definitely cultural differences and other differences. Divorced FSUW who 
are over 30 and have had kids are slimmer than WW especially Americans.

I wasn't referring to cultural differences. 

I've lived among both and know plenty of women from both cultures.  I don't think FSUW are more family oriented.  They do tend, for the most part, to be "homier", i.e., cook more, sew more, iron clothes.  I also think they are more willing to marry after age 40.  WW over 40 who are divorced often don't want to remarry.  They want a man in their lives, but not necessarily a husband.

I think the weight issue depends on where you live, and socio economics also is a factor.  But, Europeans in general, tend to be slimmer than North Americans, even normal weight North Americans.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 05:32:20 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

DK is a young guy, there are plenty of young unmarried women where he lives.
There isn't any reason for guys to push him towards the FSU. Partially due to
his youth he is a bit self centered, hopefully he will grow out of it and meet a
nice girl.

I think it is more trying to discover who he is. 

Offline ML

From what I've seen there are plenty of thin, pretty twenty somethings in London.

Yes, but those are gay guys.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline msmob

I think the weight issue depends on where you live, and socio economics also is a factor.  But, Europeans in general, tend to be slimmer than North Americans, even normal weight North Americans.

The UK has a serious obesity issue and is FAST catching up with the USA in obesity rates...only just over 1 percentage point in it :(

Offline BillyB

He never stated he was seeking a virgin.

Reading 572 of his posts takes too long. Just use the search engine to read only 30 of his posts have the word virgin or virginity in it. I've got over 9544 posts and only 30 of my posts have the word virgin or virginity in it, and that's mostly because I'm addressing someone else's needs for a virgin.

"Lots of guys here getting really uptight about what i want to do, it is my business. If i sleep tonight, no skin off your nose, i am not saying to marry a virgin to be happy, all i am saying is I WANT to marry a virgin. "

Post #359

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=20607.msg429732;topicseen#msg429732

After taking heat, he later backed off his stance of wanting to marry a virgin. He's going to have fun but in the end, I still think he wants what his parents have and he will require the woman to be a virgin before marriage.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline ML

I still think he wants what his parents have and he will require the woman to be a virgin before marriage.

Maybe he (and others so inclined) will end up with virgin after marriage also.

Just remembered funny (but unrelated) joke told by black woman comedian.

She said she avoids sex with black men because they are 'too large.'
Black man said to her . . . what is the problem because you can give birth to something a lot bigger?
She . . . yes, but I don't want to go through that every time you come around.

A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
DK wasn't looking for a virgin. From what I've seen there are plenty of thin, pretty twenty somethings in London. So I doubt he has settled.

There are some, just as there are some thin, pretty girls in the rest of UK. However, they are in demand and have a load of guys lined up and chasing after them. Hence they are not enough of them and many of them may be career minded, feminists, lesbians, gold diggers, up themselves, mental health issues (up to 40 percent of young women in UK apparently), etc so its not as numerous as it first looks. Why else would someone like DK in their twenties look abroad already and increasingly men in their twenties are starting too where they didn't before. There are also an increasing amount of young women becoming fatties from fat rears all the way through to full on obesity.

Now DK may well have decided its no more easier getting a FSW than a WW and at his age the odds may not be quite as stark as a guy in his thirties where all the good women are essentially taken and there are slim pickings. I'm not sure though if DK has assessed the situation correctly and isn't taking into account how women in the UK play the dating scene, I certainly didn't in my twenties. You think you're in with a chance with a girl, that she is hot on just you, but really you're just one of many guys she is considering. That's the power slim attractive girl's that are relationship minded have in the UK. When I first considered looking for a woman abroad I was around 30 or so and came to a similar conclusion with all the bs you have to deal with in looking abroad, I never visited the FSU then as career stuff came up as it does at that age. In hindsight I wished I put more effort into the FSU search back then and gone out there, but perhaps the time was not right for me in terms of getting my head around the whole FSW dating scene.

So if DK is happening to be reading this I would say to him, prepare as best you can for the FSU dating scene when you hit around 30, get financially well place as you can, have a solid plan in place of how you are going to tackle it all and look to spend loads of time out there.

The FSU is literally a gold mine for men, full of available single women that are , slim attractive and brought up for relationships. I wish I had been a guy growing up in the FSU, I would have certainly enjoyed myself :D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

many of them [ trench is reffing to pretty women in UK ]  may be career minded, feminists, lesbians, gold diggers, up themselves, mental health issues (up to 40 percent of young women in UK apparently)

I find your 'conclusions' interesting as London has one of the most diverse selection of women anywhere... Both you and DK live 'closeish' to big smoke...

When I first considered looking for a woman abroad I was around 30 or so and came to a similar conclusion with all the bs you have to deal with in looking abroad, I never visited the FSU then as career stuff came up as it does at that age. In hindsight I wished I put more effort into the FSU search back then and gone out there, but perhaps the time was not right for me in terms of getting my head around the whole FSW dating scene. 

The irony is that 10 plus years ago, more FSU W might have considered you worthy of a punt ...   

The FSU is literally a gold mine for men, full of available single women that are , slim attractive and brought up for relationships. I wish I had been a guy growing up in the FSU, I would have certainly enjoyed myself :D

Remind us which FSU countries / cites you've been too, again ...

Offline Boethius

There are some, just as there are some thin, pretty girls in the rest of UK. However, they are in demand and have a load of guys lined up and chasing after them. Hence they are not enough of them and many of them may be career minded, feminists, lesbians, gold diggers, up themselves, mental health issues (up to 40 percent of young women in UK apparently), etc so its not as numerous as it first looks. Why else would someone like DK in their twenties look abroad already and increasingly men in their twenties are starting too where they didn't before. There are also an increasing amount of young women becoming fatties from fat rears all the way through to full on obesity.

DK wasn't specifically looking abroad.  Had he been, he would not have chosen a region adjacent to Chechnya to look.

There are plenty of gold diggers in the FSU as well, probably more, proportionately, than in the West.

ow DK may well have decided its no more easier getting a FSW than a WW and at his age the odds may not be quite as stark as a guy in his thirties where all the good women are essentially taken and there are slim pickings. I'm not sure though if DK has assessed the situation correctly and isn't taking into account how women in the UK play the dating scene, I certainly didn't in my twenties. You think you're in with a chance with a girl, that she is hot on just you, but really you're just one of many guys she is considering. That's the power slim attractive girl's that are relationship minded have in the UK. When I first considered looking for a woman abroad I was around 30 or so and came to a similar conclusion with all the bs you have to deal with in looking abroad, I never visited the FSU then as career stuff came up as it does at that age. In hindsight I wished I put more effort into the FSU search back then and gone out there, but perhaps the time was not right for me in terms of getting my head around the whole FSW dating scene.

So what is wrong with being one of many competing for a woman?  Are you so insecure about yourself that you don't think you can stand head and shoulders above the competition?

Had you grown up in the FSU, you would have had the same success with women you had in the UK.  Wherever you go, you are still you.  Your current value in Ukraine is in your foreign passport and the opportunity to build a family life.  If you went to Ukraine impecunious, you would have the same success with UW as you enjoyed with UK women.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 11:59:25 AM by Boethius »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
The UK has a serious obesity issue and is FAST catching up with the USA in obesity rates...only just over 1 percentage point in it :(

Not sure how that would happen if they eat UK food (which is barely edible).
If you visit Italy you can find a fat woman but they are few and far between
and Italy has very tasty food.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Boethius

My impression is their traditional dishes are not big on vegetables, but nobody can hold a candle to the Brits in preparing roast beef.  Their pastries are excellent as well, as are their fish dishes.  I think their food is tasty, but it is very calorie dense and "heavy".  Not something I could eat every day.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
My impression is their traditional dishes are not big on vegetables, but nobody can hold a candle to the Brits in preparing roast beef.  Their pastries are excellent as well, as are their fish dishes.  I think their food is tasty, but it is very calorie dense and "heavy".  Not something I could eat every day.

Boe,
Any American/Russian/Canadian/Australian/Brazilian can prepare roast beef
equally well. Anyone else can prepare their boiled beef equally as badly. 

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
DK wasn't specifically looking abroad.  Had he been, he would not have chosen a region adjacent to Chechnya to look.

There are plenty of gold diggers in the FSU as well, probably more, proportionately, than in the West.

So what is wrong with being one of many competing for a woman?  Are you so insecure about yourself that you don't think you can stand head and shoulders above the competition?

Had you grown up in the FSU, you would have had the same success with women you had in the UK.  Wherever you go, you are still you.  Your current value in Ukraine is in your foreign passport and the opportunity to build a family life.  If you went to Ukraine impecunious, you would have the same success with UW as you enjoyed with UK women.

I disagree, although Ukraine women want an opportunity to build family life which they can't get from local guys as they are too dirt poor I don't see that many actually going for a guy for his foreign passport. Some will and are, but many would be giving up close contact with their existing family which is not easy for many girls to do. My girl for example I can tell she is not with me for my passport, hell one of the first things she suggested was that I move to Ukraine, lol.

Boethius, being a woman I don't think you have any idea what it is like in the UK in terms of 'competition' you can be a good decent guy, wage earner, all together up top and handsome enough looking but still come of second best (or worse) with women in the UK. Essentially yes men are all chasing the same type of women, there(we) are excluding the fatties as they are too repulsive looking for our inbuilt genetic make up to even contemplate getting with. There are of course a few chubby chasing men who will, but these are a small minority, about 10-15 percent of the male population in the UK. This means that several blokes are lining up for each slim, reasonably attractive female. Its one of the reasons why despite the genuine love and affection my girl feels for me I would still have serious hang ups about bringing her to the UK. She is very pretty and UK men would be attracted to her like piranha's to meat.

Everybody knows that the gender dynamics are different in the FSU particularly with age as men drop off due to alcoholism, hard lifestyle, poverty, etc. Added to this women are brought up more to look to men for relationship as fundamental, little feminism there thank god :) The only thing that may hinder my success rate if I was born in the FSU was if I were very poor that the women would fear the consequences of getting with me in terms of survival. While some women are gold diggers in the FSU I believe less so than in the west. Many may be termed gold diggers by western men that do not understand that the woman is looking for a guy that can support her to at least some extent. This differs from the west where women are predatory and purposely looking for a guy they can marry to shortly after divorce and take him for all its worth.

At first sight the difference is not that obvious, when I was getting my flight back from Odessa last summer there was an middle aged American guy at the departure lounge bar, he was saying about how all the women he met were gold diggers. I'm pretty sure though he didn't get how poor Ukraine is and misjudged at least some of these women for there need for financial well being. In comparison believe me I have heard many a tale of how ruthless women in the UK are when it comes to asset stripping their male counterpart. Would I get married in the UK? No largely because I find the divorce laws in the UK to be an insult to the male species that are immediately undermining the sanctity of marriage that I would be seeking. Another reason why I would have severe reservations about bring a girl back to the UK also.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

Not sure how that would happen if they eat UK food (which is barely edible). 

Quite easy, really. Beel - 'we' tend to eat US owned fast food, soft drinks, crisps ( chips)  sweets ( candies) and biscuits ( cookies)  :P

Seriously, whilst I might have agreed that the previous UK / Irish traditional dishes / staple diet might have been boring, one great thing about having more folks from Africa, the Indian sub-continent, Caribbean and  - latterly - Europe - is that eating out - the selection of food in the shops  in the UK is so much better...

But many items still have too many preservatives, salt,etc.,as ingredients.

If you visit Italy you can find a fat woman but they are few and far between
and Italy has very tasty food.

Italy - according to WHO obesity rates - has approximately 60 percent of the rate of the UK.. and 2 years longer living

I put that down to the better diet, esp in the south ?! 

Offline HoundDaddyLee

I disagree, although Ukraine women want an opportunity to build family life which they can't get from local guys as they are too dirt poor I don't see that many actually going for a guy for his foreign passport. Some will and are, but many would be giving up close contact with their existing family which is not easy for many girls to do. My girl for example I can tell she is not with me for my passport, hell one of the first things she suggested was that I move to Ukraine, lol.

Boethius, being a woman I don't think you have any idea what it is like in the UK in terms of 'competition' you can be a good decent guy, wage earner, all together up top and handsome enough looking but still come of second best (or worse) with women in the UK. Essentially yes men are all chasing the same type of women, there(we) are excluding the fatties as they are too repulsive looking for our inbuilt genetic make up to even contemplate getting with. There are of course a few chubby chasing men who will, but these are a small minority, about 10-15 percent of the male population in the UK. This means that several blokes are lining up for each slim, reasonably attractive female. Its one of the reasons why despite the genuine love and affection my girl feels for me I would still have serious hang ups about bringing her to the UK. She is very pretty and UK men would be attracted to her like piranha's to meat.

Everybody knows that the gender dynamics are different in the FSU particularly with age as men drop off due to alcoholism, hard lifestyle, poverty, etc. Added to this women are brought up more to look to men for relationship as fundamental, little feminism there thank god :) The only thing that may hinder my success rate if I was born in the FSU was if I were very poor that the women would fear the consequences of getting with me in terms of survival. While some women are gold diggers in the FSU I believe less so than in the west. Many may be termed gold diggers by western men that do not understand that the woman is looking for a guy that can support her to at least some extent. This differs from the west where women are predatory and purposely looking for a guy they can marry to shortly after divorce and take him for all its worth.

At first sight the difference is not that obvious, when I was getting my flight back from Odessa last summer there was an middle aged American guy at the departure lounge bar, he was saying about how all the women he met were gold diggers. I'm pretty sure though he didn't get how poor Ukraine is and misjudged at least some of these women for there need for financial well being. In comparison believe me I have heard many a tale of how ruthless women in the UK are when it comes to asset stripping their male counterpart. Would I get married in the UK? No largely because I find the divorce laws in the UK to be an insult to the male species that are immediately undermining the sanctity of marriage that I would be seeking. Another reason why I would have severe reservations about bring a girl back to the UK also.

I really have no words to this... Please stop. You are coming off as a complete wanker. I am not shocked you have not found a woman in the UK. The above screed is one of the most anti-women B.S. I have read in a long time. Seriously, how do you protect your knuckles as they are dragging on the ground?

Trench, if your girl ever read that she would dump you in a New York minute (unless she is looking for your passport). I would beg you to stop posting this crap, but you cannot help yourself. Also it is somewhat entertaining, almost like you are trolling us.

HDL

Offline SANDRO43

• Trips: None (yet)
Seriously, whilst I might have agreed that the previous UK / Irish traditional dishes / staple diet might have been boring, one great thing about having more folks from Africa, the Indian sub-continent, Caribbean and  - latterly - Europe - is that eating out - the selection of food in the shops  in the UK is so much better...
Yes, when I was in London in 1961 the food was horrid >:(, probably also due to the fact that food rationing had only stopped in 1954 and they had not fully recovered yet from about 15 years of abstinence.

Quite a different picture 11 years later, which I attributed to the Brits having started vacationing in droves to Spain and learning there that food could also be enjoyed ;D.

Except for Scotland, where beef was very stringy: the cattle there seemed normal, but on closer scrutiny it turned out that their bulging sides were mostly hair, as in Himalayan yaks.
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline msmob

Boethius, being a woman I don't think you have any idea what it is like in the UK in terms of 'competition' you can be a good decent guy, wage earner, all together up top and handsome enough looking but still come of second best (or worse) with women in the UK.

Oh, Ple-ease.. cut with the silliness.   Blokes who can attract a partner will do so, anywhere...   My soon to be ex is appalled by the paucity of sane, normal UK based blokes and has dated ' millionaires' - her words - who would make terrible husbands - thinking their wallet can access all areas ....

Would I get married in the UK? No largely because I find the divorce laws in the UK to be an insult to the male species that are immediately undermining the sanctity of marriage that I would be seeking. Another reason why I would have severe reservations about bring a girl back to the UK also.

Once again, as someone who has worn the t-shirt - you are spouting bollox ...  IF you have a child together expect your ex will keep the family home and pocket 60 percent until your kids have finished full-time education  - or if she co-habits with another guy. You will not get residency unless you were the home-maker

No kids during wedlock ? You might walk out with what you had before ... 

Do you think you'd get an infinitely 'better' divorce result in any western nation  - no...

Really, you just do not think before you put daftness to print

Offline LAman

.....................................................................Bloke s who can attract a partner will do so, anywhere...  My soon to be ex is appalled by the paucity of sane, normal UK based blokes and has dated ' millionaires' - her words - who would make terrible husbands - thinking their wallet can access all areas ....

But, but their wallets can fully access a 'certain' area!!!
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline msmob

But, but their wallets can fully access a 'certain' area!!!

I'm guessing you might be not getting the point ..  or are you in Trench's 'camp' ? ..

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream

Quite easy, really. Beel - 'we' tend to eat US owned fast food, soft drinks, crisps ( chips)  sweets ( candies) and biscuits ( cookies)  :P

I only tease those that I like. I won't go around teasing some idiot who has made
three posts. I also tease a friend of mine from Scotland who claims to be able to
speak English. He might be able to read it and write it just fine but give that man
3 beers and you'll need a translator. 

I haven't eaten in England since shortly after 9/11 in 2001 but I was doing what
I usually do and eat what the locals eat. I'm sure that you have variety.

FSUW don't do vague

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541374
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 1318
Most Online Ever: 12701